[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Lindsay_before_and_after.jpg (91KB, 719x320px) Image search: [Google]
Lindsay_before_and_after.jpg
91KB, 719x320px
In this thread, we discuss why Islam will save the West from degeneracy, usury, moral and financial bankruptcy.
>>
>>133445448
Does anyone bother taking this bait anymore?
>>
File: fuck-islam.jpg (24KB, 850x763px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-islam.jpg
24KB, 850x763px
>>133445448
no
>>
>>133445603
Build the wall, Paco. This does not concern you.
>>
>>133445595
In April 2016, it was reported that Lohan was studying Islam after she was spotted carrying a copy of the Quran; Lohan confirmed the reports herself.[280][281]

On October 3, 2016, it was revealed that Lohan was in a grisly boating accident when half of her ring finger on her right hand was severed during an incident with the boat's anchor. The finger part was recovered and reattached at hospital. She did a Snapchat picture of it in its finger cast.[282]

On January 17, 2017, rumors were spread that Lohan had converted to Islam after she deleted all her Instagram posts and left one message that read "Alaikum salam" – Arabic for "Peace be unto you." Many Muslim social media users congratulated her and welcomed her into the faith. However, her mother Dina Lohan said that she is simply taking a break from social media and opted to post a message in Arabic.[283]

On February 21, 2017, she claimed she was “racially profiled” at London Heathrow Airport while going through a security checkpoint wearing a headscarf.[284]
>>
>>133445448
TAQIYA!

Semites invented usury why trust them to take it away.
>>
>>133445983
>Keeping him posted
Thank you anon, you are my greatest ally
>>
File: FuckAllah.jpg (39KB, 720x607px) Image search: [Google]
FuckAllah.jpg
39KB, 720x607px
>>133445448
>Ancap Flag
>Islam will save the west
>Islam does not believe in interest rates on loans and stock growth

Here's your degeneracy and logic for you shill.
>>
>>133445603

What's with all these butthurt savages rejection the word of Allah, through his universally venerated final prophet, Muhammad (PBUH). I guess they're just too lost in the struggle for their own gratification to see the truth, that Muhammad achieved Super Saiyan God level knowledge and united the Arab world with his awesome ki beam attacks against BOTH the Persian and Byzantine Empires.

There is no God of Destruction or Creation but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger.
>>
File: lindsasy.jpg (86KB, 592x310px) Image search: [Google]
lindsasy.jpg
86KB, 592x310px
>>133445595
>>
File: DCHDY_JXoAAJwI8.jpg (102KB, 947x622px) Image search: [Google]
DCHDY_JXoAAJwI8.jpg
102KB, 947x622px
After Islam
Also she is not a super islam
just Syrian news broadcaster Islam
>>
>>133445448
She's still a complete whore, just not openly.
>>
I lube my guns with bacon grease so I can send all you sand niggers straight to hell when I shoot you.
>>
>>133447018
>>133447038
You're both faggots for not saging
>>
File: 1499913509901.jpg (93KB, 401x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499913509901.jpg
93KB, 401x600px
When will /pol/ realize that they have much more in common with Islam than they realize?
>>
>>133445448

Modern white women will embrace a traditional female role, but only if non-whites "vet it" first. Bitches.
>>
>>133445448
Traditional Catholicism can do all of these things, and don't lead to intellectual degeneracy. Not to mention it will lead us to all truth.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.