[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winning!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1083.png (514KB, 614x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.png
514KB, 614x401px
Trump is in the clear. DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team under Obama Administration. Folks, how does it feel to be on the winning side of everything? The Trump Train keeps rolling on. Next stop, France.

http://archive.is/6xenD
>>
I'm getting tired of winning lmfao
>>
>>133445265
feels absolutely wonderful
>>
fake news
>>
>>133445265
>DOJ let Russian lawyer into US before she met with Trump team under Obama Administratio
nothing wrong with being a Russian Lawyer. Everything wrong with using Russian Lawyer to collude with foreign enemies.

Geez, where do MAGAnormies come up with this shit? Is it on the MAGAnormie mailing list or something?
>>
>>133445604
is that real news? or did you hear it on CNN?
>>
>>133445604
>foreign enemies

Wow I really have to get out more often. I had no idea we're at war with Russia. Tell me something, has San Francisco been nuked yet?
>>
>>133445265
Where too next

>can't mf wait to hear how Don Sr outshines the snooty French lmao
>>
>>133445604
You mean like hiring a former British spy to fly to Russia to purchase a "Document" from a Russian Intelligence agent for the sole purpose of leaking to the MSM to harm Trump's election chances?
>>
>>133445265
Surprised this isn't getting more replies; what the fuk is wrong with you people? It's glorious to look at CNN and NYT front pages to see this crap, while every other media website is reporting actual news.
>>
>>133445725
>The Hill
Odd, TH is typically rabidly Leftie.
>>
expect shills soon. this is gonna blow up and they're gonna begin flooding in
>>
>>133445265
Just
>>
>>133452000
Checked
>>
>>133445604
>Obama admin flies Russian lawyer to US in order to get dirt on Trump, knowing he has business dealings there
>Nothing comes of it
>Russian lawyer wanted nothing to do with aiding the Democrats, knowing the Clinton's shady dealings
>Russian lawyer seeks out Trump campaign, having seen the current administration and DNC are doing everything in their power to steal the presidency
>Heeb lawyer in contact with both parties sets up meeting
>"Dirt" the lawyer claimed to have was dirt everyone already knew about

FWD >>

>Hill Dawg gets destroyed
>Democratic Party, liberal media, and SJWs up in arms
>Everyone blames Russia
>Trump connections to Russia gain traction in the media landscape

FWD >>
>Trump realizes this, tells son to publish all correspondence
>Liberals up in arms
>"vengeance.png"

>News drops [all of the above]

64-dimensional quark-level Go confirmed
>>
File: 1499317375685.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1499317375685.gif
1MB, 250x188px
>all these nothing burgers

This is some insane level of projection. They were using Russians to influence the Trump presidency while claiming Russians were interfering with the election.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.