[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas Independence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Texas State and Flag.png (86KB, 2000x1952px) Image search: [Google]
Texas State and Flag.png
86KB, 2000x1952px
>Should Texas be independent?

If Texas were independent, I imagine it as a Conservative Republic paradise. No commies, low taxes, little government, and Southern hospitality.
>>
Texas is already functionally independent. We have our own power grid, a huge GDP, our own silicon valley, a huge number of the air and army bases in the US, and great cost of living and good freedom.

If only the fucking Commiefornians would stop coming here and shitting the place up. Fuck them, fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>133444444
>>
I'm from Texas, and this is fucking retarded. The only natural born rich Texans are old oil families, and the money is drying up.

The only reason Texas is doing as well as it is right now is because of a tech boom brought on by a bunch of far left people moving to the cities. They would all leave and you'd be left with a bunch of third world hicks.
>>
File: 47251866.png (524KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
47251866.png
524KB, 900x506px
>>133443950
HELL NO.
UNION. TOGETHER. STRONG.
>>
>>133445756
You think Texas is doing well because a bunch of hipster faggots moved to from Commiefornia to Austin? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
>>
>>133448112
op forgot to state that texas had its own containment cities. Thanks to places like Austin, libs will not move anywhere else. They need to regular wifi and starbucks to live.
>>
>>133443950
>Texas becomes independent
>Annexed by Mexico after spic referendum 10 years later

CRIMEA'D
>>
I have distant relatives living in Texas. It is a great state but I think I'll stay here in Kansas for now. Where do you live in Texas? Let me know
>>
>>133443950
Texas legally cannot secede from the union and would likely fail like the former republic due to foreign pressures.
>>
File: 1479340539639.jpg (62KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1479340539639.jpg
62KB, 426x364px
>>133445756

That is wrong, we have oil but we also have the largest refining and petrochemical facilities in the country.. Not to mention a stable(for now) real estate market which feeds multiple other markets.

And I don't know where you got the third world hicks from, I imagine you're probably a "based Tejano" that doesn't realize the only thing dragging this state down is the ever growing number of braindead Mexicans(legal or otherwise).
>>
File: texas_balls_snowflake_ornament.jpg (17KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
texas_balls_snowflake_ornament.jpg
17KB, 460x460px
>>133445756
>>133445756

bullshit. i am a structural designer for an engineering firm that covers houston, dfw, san antonio, and austin. our main focus is on 4-8k sq ft homes, but my personal account is 8-12k sq ft custom and luxury homes. we have never been so busy. people are buying houses, big houses, and they are connected with energy, petrochemicals, natural gas and minerals.

texas companies that are fracking out in west texas cant hire enough people. the money is drying up my ass. wages are going up, and gas prices are stable which means theres a boom on. you are probably some scumbag commie califag in here stirring up shit, because you dont know fuck about whats going on in texas.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.