[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Trump Rebellion

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1499467068485m.jpg (48KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499467068485m.jpg
48KB, 576x1024px
Everyone I know it's starting to become Conservatives, just to piss off their Liberal parents.
The more liberal propaganda gets pushed on us, the more we want to rebel and join the Trump train.
Personally, I genuinely enjoy the suffering and agony my parents go through when I wear my MAGA hat around the house.
My parents went to that pink pussy hat march. My dad even wore a pink pussy hat.
My mom controls him.
Anyone else become a Trump fan just to piss off your parents or liberal friends?
Is the Liberal media inadvertantly pushing young people to the right?
>>
>>133443899
i don't know, i think it is having a mixed effect

yes more liberals are moving to the right, but the right as a whole is moving more towards the left. civic nationalism is actually quite moderate compared to some of the right wing policies once advocated on /pol/ and in europe
>>
>>133443899
tits or gtfo
>>
>>133443899
Did you just turn 18?
>>
why does that little girl have a gun? Is this what really happens in amerikkka?
>>
>>133444263
That's not the topic.
>>
>>133444019
The right is NOT moving towards the left, retard.
If anything, White nationalism is on the rise in America.
Stop shilling.
>>
>>133445996
the liberals who joined the right though are promoting more moderate policies

civic nationalism from what i understand is just "speak english, come here legally, and you are good"

also i doubt white nationalism is on the rise in america, most folks here don't care much about race as long as it isn't criminal blacks.
>>
>>133443899
>Anyone else become a Trump fan just to piss off your parents or liberal friends?
Not bashing Trump, but this is the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life.
What happened to doing your own research and having an informed position on policy?
>>
>>133443899
My parents are conservative
I don't have liberal friends
In fact, I don't have any friends
>>
Grow up and get your own place. Your parents support you and you have the nerve to do things in their home just to get a rise out of them?

You are a child.
>>
>>133444820
In Amerikkka, we give our little girls guns so they can protect themselves from niggers like you.
>>
>>133447397
Good plan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfMzK7QwfrU
>>
>>133443899
Wearing a hat around the house? You don't wear hatd inside!
>>
>>133447790
Thanks faggot!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk-sLmi7Azg
>>
your cucked father probably envies you for it instead of hating you. Doing something out of spite of your own parents when they don't really deserve it is beyond pathetic, too. If you really want to show that your parents have no power over you(while living at their house... please be a troll), just be yourself instead of doing things to seem edgy and rebellious.
>>
>>133443899
Very very bad idea showing your face here, this place has a shit ton of shills/larpers and queers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.