[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good arguments againts drugs like acid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 22

File: 1499068664778.png (843KB, 680x659px) Image search: [Google]
1499068664778.png
843KB, 680x659px
My friends is trying to tell me that doing drugs like acid once isn't bad. Any good arguments against this?
>>
>>133440536
no but i'll steal the shit outta this picture
>>
>>133440536
Anecdotally, I've eaten hundreds of hits of acid and never had one bad trip. On the other hand, I remember multiple versions of the past and am not sure which one is real. It's generally not a problem though.
>>
>>133440740
Really? In my opinion doing any type of hard drugs in degenerate... doing weed or some shit is completely fine
>>
>>133440740
same here for the most part
except for the time i took an 8 strip after i took one and thought i didn't take any acid for some retarded reason. the peak was way too intense and i ended up crying on my bathroom floor while having insane audio visual hallucinations. after that it was nice though
>>
>>133440536
Doing acid multiple times isn't bad either. It's not addictive, and the only people who who are admantly against the use of it always conveniently had a "friend" that just happened to jump off of a building while under its influence.

Some other people who tend to hate it are druggie degenerates who took the stuff at a party full of random strangers, loud music, and flashing lights, and thought it would be a good idea to just take some without a second thought. These are the same people that constantly fear monger about bad trips.

It's safe, just do your homework so you know what you're getting into and you'll be fine.
>>
>>133441125
hmmmm would you call passing out and not being able to think yet having a conscious part of your brain after taking weed for the first time laced weed?
>>
>>133440536
you can tell him some people are genetically disposed to addiction so trying any drugs in any form for some will more than likely lead to a more than one time thing. In all seriousness eating acid once probably won't be an issue for you unless you have a history of mental illness.
>>
>>133440536
>>133441056
Trying acid once is not degenerate, it's eye-opening and makes you see the world from a different perspective.
Do shrooms once, then a week or more later, try acid once. Then do DMT.
>>
File: 1889294-menelaus1.jpg (33KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1889294-menelaus1.jpg
33KB, 480x640px
>>133440536
Yeah it can drive you insane.
>>
The reason im so against drugs is because the first time i took weed i was left crying on the floor and passing out every 5-8 seconds and it lasted like 2 hours...
>>
>>133441334
sorry can re word that im not sure what your trying to say
>>
>>133440536

Look it up online. When I was a teen, it was said that a person that dropped acid more than twice was considered legally insane.
>>
File: 1429588449806.png (492KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1429588449806.png
492KB, 499x499px
>>133440536
chill man acid is good for you
>>
>>133441661
lmao sorry. The first time I took weed I was in the closet crying. I was passing out every 6-8 seconds but I had a small part of consciousness that wanted to escape. Would you call this laced weed?
>>
>>133441280
this is an excellent post
>>
>>133441684
Um. Thats literally propaganda
>>
>>133441980
No that happens. Especially with overthinkers. I dont smoke weed much because of it
>>
File: chakras2.jpg (233KB, 720x712px) Image search: [Google]
chakras2.jpg
233KB, 720x712px
>>133441688
>>
>>133442429
Has the same ever happened to you?
>>
>>133441980
you were passing out? what do you mean?

i think you just had an anxiety / panic attack

you need to sort yourself out
>>
>>133440536
All intoxicants are forbidden by the Sunnah of our Prophet (SAW) and the Holy Quran.
>>
>>133441980
If you're freaking out just smoke more weed. It'll help calm you down.
>>
>>133442645
well I do ave very bad panic attacks daily. Well I don't think I was actually passing out but more just losing consciousness
>>
>>133441980
Sounds more like an anxiety attack than anything which could have been amplified by the drug but it was almost certainly brought on by your own hysteria
>>
>>133440536
Drugs aren't bad, they aren't good, they are just neutral. I hate dumbasses that act like acid is some kind of divine medicine, but it can be helpful and it can be harmful.

Personally I got a lot out of it when I did, especially the 8th and last time I did, but it's not that important. There's no amazing spiritual lessons you learn from LSD that regular meditation won't provide, with more clarity and reward. It can be fun, but spiritual proponents of LSD of consumerist mongrols, there's nothing more arrogant and obnoxious than believing you can buy and consume meaningful spiritual experiences like it's a Coke. It's the epitome of western consumerist culture.
>>
All you junkies in this thread know why that shit needs to stay illegal. Those of you without McJobs have nowhere to be tomorrow.

There's differently a correlation between your loser lifestyle and drug use.
>>
>>133442839
well you should do something about that then.

watch jordan peterson, he's good for that sort of thing
>>
>>133440740
Bad trips are the best
>>133440536
Not really unless your family has history of mental illness
>>
>>133442996
For sure, Ill check him out!
>>
>>133442948
what do you think lsd or shrooms is like?
>>
LSD is actually very good for getting off of hard drugs and alcohol, what's nice is it has no minimum threshold, so you can take enough to not trip out and still have slightly heightened senses and reduce or eliminate the urge to drink or do other drugs.
>>
>>133443046
Yes, I have severe panic attacks and a little social anxiety.
>>
>>133442948
Why does it need to stay illegal?
>>
>>133441532
Literally a myth.
>>
>>133441980
you sound like a pussy
>>
>>133443283
Read it slower, burnout.
>>
>>133440536
>tell me that doing drugs like acid once isn't bad
bahahahahha
are you a faggot
kys
>>
I think a weed habit is much worse for your brain and body than acid. Imo acid can be an important factor to self-cultivation whereas any other types of drugs have a far greater degenerative effect.

It's all about where you are, who you're with, and who you are. A lot of people with shotty pasts and upbringings may not be able to handle the intense introspection if they are not strong enough of a character. Some people could benefit from such wicked thoughts though.

Weed makes me lazy, hungry, and merely seek pleasure. LSD gives me a craving for data.
>>
>>133440536
People who try them suddenly stop being against them. Ergo, we must ban them to ensure no one takes them.
>>
>>133443398
get the fuck off this board you underaged leafcuck
>>
>>133440536
I've done acid about 50 times, shrooms probably 30 (I'd rather shrooms). Know that thing about flashbacks, where they say you can randomly see/hear/feel some shit years later? Yeah, total bullshit.

I only did those so much because they don't show up in a drug test. Granted half the time I did acid I'd microdose, the first time I took 2 tabs, that was a rockin good time.

I can tell you that a couple times is fine. Depending on your experiences, and if you're not a retard who hangs out with retards, you'll understand things in life differently and it's almost always positive.

Shrooms helped me to stop being a raging douche bag, made me reflect on my behavior thru an experience I had while on them.

Acid is like... think of shrooms like fresh fruit, acid is canned fruit, like those small cups of dole that can sit on a shelf for half of a year.

Shrooms upset your stomach because you're basically giving yourself food poisoning, and the high comes and goes in waves, with the waves getting less tense towards the end.

People who have bad experiences are faggots. I've tripped in foreign countries, before going to bars, concerts, and I had to drive a time or two, that I really don't condone unless you're a wicked good driver.

Moral of the story, don't be an over-emotional faggot, don't hype it up, just take and experience. But as "life changing" as it can be, it won't be so life changing after the first 5 times.
>>
>>133443489
>>
>>133442948
It's ignorant to make blanket statements about all illegal drugs without taking each one into consideration and weighing its positives and negatives. Some drugs can be taken responsibly, and others can't. Entheogens have spiritual benefits lawmakers ignore. You should question why a thing is or isn't illegal. Critical thinking shouldn't be a lost art.
>>
>>133443190
The no
>>133443398
Faggot nothing before 18
>>
as a professional musician it helps me greatly with writers block/resetting yourself when you are creativly drained
>>
>>133443409
Okay I just did and I still don't understand. I'm confused as to why point:
>All you junkies in this thread know why that shit needs to stay illegal. Those of you without McJobs have nowhere to be tomorrow.
Leads to conclusion
>ergo it must stay illegal.

Maybe the whopping 3 times I've done acid has fried my brain but I don't see why implying that people who do acid are losers means that it should be illegal and we should penalize them for doing it. Even if we accept the premise (which I'm very sceptical of to begin with) the conclusion does not follow - if someone wants to do something then that's their responsibility and they should have to put up with the consequences. It should not be up to society to tell them what they can or cannot do to themselves.
>>
>>133443398
Enjoy your ban, retard.
>>
>>133441980
No I'd call it you being a fucking lightweight.
>>
>>133443084
to answer your OP

lsd and psychedelics aren't like other drugs that make you feel a certain way every time you take it. like cocaine or caffeine or whatever.

how you're doing emotionally, psychologically, and the setting you're in are the most important factors.

you will perceive the world in a way you never have before and become very introspective. you can get in a head space where you follow unpleasant thoughts that can evoke a lot of fear.

on the other hand, the experience can be profound and insightful. it's called a trip for a reason. it lasts 8 - 12 hours.

if you're having regular panic attacks you should not take lsd.

sort yourself out first. lsd / psychedelics are no joke
>>
>>133440536
I mean the worst thing about drugs is getting convicted for possession which a fake crime since a crime requires an injured party (which in this case is the taxpayer) and people get high anyways why not just let them do it? Whats crazy is that they cant even keep up with all the new drugs being made so effectively many drugs are already legal and easy to buy. Just like everything else tech has revolutionized drugs and 20th century policing tactics are not up to the job of fighting an unwinable war.

Think about it from the dea agents perspective. He goes to work everyday trying to help make the country a better place but what happens? By the time he retires the drug crisis has reached endemic proportions, so what the hell was the point of putting all those people in jail?
>>
>>133443
fucc I new I should have used my proxy chain
>>
It's really not too bad desu. The culture surrounding the use of it is pretty degenerate but I wouldn't say the drug itself is. I did it for the first time recently. Got lost in the woods of tent city and got tired of being high 7 hours into it. Overall I'd chock my experience up to a 6.5/10.
>>
>>133444020
15 year olds should not take lsd
>>
>>133443792
fuck you
>>
>>133441056
LSD isn't a hard drug. That belongs to Xanax, Cocaine, Meth, Heroin.
>>
>>133441603
you believed Tyrone when he said you has some bad weed? How that giant canyon that used to be your ass hole did not give it away that you had been drugged and raped is beyond me.
>>
>>133444253
>>133443792
being creative is for pussies
>>
>>133444220
Yea... thats kinda my point... In my opinion doing that shit at a young age it leads to degeneracy. At least 20 people in my school do that shit that they are all degens
>>
>>133440536
if you want to start drinking your own piss then go ahead and do acid/shrooms. yeah friend does a bunch of that and has some very weird quirks now

sidenote can someone link me a video of colbert talking about the two scoops? i want to see it.
>>
File: really made me think.png (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
really made me think.png
101KB, 640x640px
>>133444587
>if you want to start drinking your own piss then go ahead and do acid/shrooms
>>
>>133440536
Acid is relatively safe compared to a lot of drugs. Should you do it? Depends on where you are in life if you don't have underlying mental conditions then sure do it but if you think you might discover things about yourself that you don't want to then I advise against it. Also on the legality side, legalize all drugs let people have control over themselves.
>>
>>133441980
You sound like you haven't left the closet
>>
>>133440740

nigga you went full 4th dimensional attunement. Never go full 4th dimensional attunement
>>
>>133444852
>>
>>133440536
turn your friend into the cops
>>
>>133442645
Weed can worsen or even bring on panic attacks in some people.

>long term moderate smoker here
>>
File: 138696892136.jpg (66KB, 680x594px) Image search: [Google]
138696892136.jpg
66KB, 680x594px
>>133445023
>Snitching
>Ever
>>
>>133445005
Yes you heard me imply you're a faggot
>>
>>133445023
He's never done it he's just trying to tell me its not as bad as the public makes it out to be.
>>
>>133441280
Yes, and not only is not addictive, but it and other psychedelics (notably Ayahuasca/DMT) can help you deal with actual addictions like alcohol.
>>
>>133445080
I originally read that as
>Women can worsen or even bring on panic attacks in some people
And I was thinking "Yup, that's right".
>>
>>133441349
>>133440536
This, popping acid once really won't br an issue unless combined with what is stated in that post. I mean doing any drug enough will have its effects and alter brain chemistry. Those who say otherwise are deluding themselves.
>>
>>133445114
don't care he's a criminal
>>133445158
Dude if hes telling you to he probably had done it in the past, if you can get him to confess to it on camera that would be ideal. Or if he hasn't done it just tell his parents (assuming you are under 18) or his boss. That ought to put a stop to all this LSD business
>>
File: 1482946231596.jpg (151KB, 596x850px) Image search: [Google]
1482946231596.jpg
151KB, 596x850px
>take like 6-7 grams of dried shrooms
>suddenly start throat singing
>see all kinds of fractals
>realize the universe is a fractal
>there is no beginning
>there is no end
>aw shieet

10/10 will do again
>>
>>133445423
>don't care he's a criminal
And?
Better than being a snitch.
>>
>>133445589
What are you? A nigger?
>>
>>133440536
>Any good arguments against this?
Replace "acid" with "Prussic Acid". See how that argument holds up.
>>
>>133445526
where do these pics come from they look so awesome
>>133445589
Dude I honestly don't give a fuck what you think. Friendship is bull, loyalty is worthless, we all die so nothing has meaning. So fuck your friends they are just as worthless as you.
>>
I'm taking all weekend for the Phish concerts
>>
>>133440536
Acid is fucking great when used responsibly bro. It's not addictive and in my experience is a much healthier and consistent treatment for depression than pharmaceuticals. Not to mention how it boosts your creativity and ability to appreciate things. Steve Jobs in Silicon Valley have been experimenting with taking it for the last couple years to help them with with work. Steve Jobs also did it a bunch back when he was younger and swore by the stuff.

>doing drugs like acid once isn't bad. Any good arguments against this?

This seems like a bad position to start from. Instead of looking for reasons why acid is bad, try asking yourself why you think it's bad in the first place? Who told you that it's bad/dangerous? What are their arguments? Personally, I was told all kinds of shit about drugs in DARE and the really religious school I went to, and then I came to find out a lot of what they told me were either exaggerations or complete fucking lies.
>>
>>133445825
I hope you get raped in prison you depressed fag
>>
>>133445779
>friendship is bull, loyalty is worthless, we all die so nothing has meaning
That is very edgy.
But lets pretend it's true for the sake of argument. Even if it is then that would include loyalty to the state and that the law has no meaning ergo criminals don't do anything wrong in breaking it.

>>133445673
I understand in America being white means being a gigantic cuck but going to the cops is just not on ever.
>>
>>133445825
I wouldn't pin the blame on D.A.R.E. no one took that seriously. I avoid drugs but it's not help to those fucksticks. The general view of drugs being bad comes from the stories, effects, addicts, and culture that follow. They aren't good persay but not all of them are gonna put you in the dirt
>>
>>133446048
We make our own meaning in life, and my meaning of life is to fuck with criminal pieces of shit who do drugs. And that talk about being white in America means being a cuck is pretty bold coming from a guy living in londonstan who voted for labour
>>
>>133446048
And what does not going to the cops help? That being said I wouldn't turn my buddy in for acid or weed. But if they were doing heroin or some shut than yea. Standing ideally by is asking for the situation to get worse. That being said if I see some shady shit in my neighborhood I'm gonna report that shit. Are you from Europe or anything or just poorly educated. I guess you would be fine with Jamal or Ahmed raping your wife too. Because
>snitches get stiches
>>
>>133446366
>We make our own meaning in life, and my meaning of life is to fuck with criminal pieces of shit who do drugs
Here is the thing though. That is not making your own meaning in life, that is vicariously having a sense of purpose by working for the interests of the state. You have not actually created any values, or aesthetics, or any moral virtue of your own - you have just adopted dominant ideology as a lifestyle. Indeed this is the exact opposite of making your own meaning, this is extremely bad faith as it's a way of deliberately avoiding your own freedom by vesting all decision-making in what the law says.

>And that talk about being white in America means being a cuck is pretty bold coming from a guy living in londonstan who voted for labour
Actually I live in Ireland and Labour doesn't run here. But tbqh if they did I would have, Corbyn is a god.
>>
>>133446607
>>133446048
Nvm see the flag. Argument is literally null. You avoid snitching because
A. Eurocuck
B. Too afraid to stand against shit
C. Your guvment hates you
D. You are probably a minority
>>
>>133441532
chemically lsd, psilocybin and dmt are the same family and interact with the same parts of the brain
if you are harboring unresolved issues in your psyche it forces them out (opens the doors of perception - removes your subconscious filter that normally blocks stuff)
this is what it was originally for, you are meant to have a 'bad trip' in the psychiatrists office and then get over it
if you are a well-balanced person it can be an enlightening and moving experience
truth is, most people are fucking dumbasses with unresolved issues and should definitely not take it to 'party', it is for well balanced psychonauts and philosophers to enjoy
t. went through my psychedelic phase nearly 30 years ago, fuck i'm old
>>
take acid and go outside. Just sitting in your front lawn in the sun will be amazing. Acid is derived from ergot fungus. A great ape ate the magic mushroom and became the first self aware human being.
>>
>>133446807
Grape Ape?
>>
>>133445779
>t.Kike
>>
>>133440536
Deflect and ask what are the health benefits
>>
>>133441056
>In my opinion doing any type of hard drugs in degenerate.

Define "hard drugs", and why you think it's degenerate? Why is weed ok in comparison? Your frame of reference seems odd to me.

>>133445825
Not sure how Steve Jobs got to the beginning of that one sentence. It should be Engineers/Techies.

>>133446224
>I wouldn't pin the blame on D.A.R.E. no one took that seriously.

I took it seriously, but my upbringing was extremely sheltered and involved taking everything every adult said as gospel without question. Everybody at my school took DARE seriously.

>The general view of drugs being bad comes from the stories, effects, addicts, and culture that follow.

But who was telling you these stories, and about the effects? Who, regardless of their intention, made it seem like you could get addicted to any drug if you used it once? In my experience it was a ton of lies and propaganda, so it behooves anybody whose default stance on drugs is "hurr they're bad/degnerate" to do some independent research

>>133446767
I don't think this guy is worth arguing with, bruv. If he isn't a troll, he's an unreasonable faggot.
>>
>>133446767
>bad faith
well someone watched a 5 minute video on Nietzsche before entering the chat lol.
Anywho look, I cam to the idea out of fucking with the criminal scum who do drugs for one reason and one reason only, spite. You see when I was younger some older boys were mean to me and they smoked weed behind the school just about everyday. I told the principle about it and they both got expelled. It was the best feeling of my life, so yes I do hate on druggies and no it has not logical reason but this isn't because I watched some dare program when I was a kid, I just like to fuck with drug addicted pieces of shit/ Also if you think Corbyn is good for your country you are a fucking cuck.
>>
>>133446607
Here's the thing though. By going to the cops you've just made the situation as bad as it could possibly get - going to prison is not going to cure your heroin addiction it is only going to make it worse. Here virtually everyone who is addicted to heroin started doing it in prison. Only now that they've been in prison they just got to spend a shitload of time with absolutely no one but other criminals. In this way jail is like criminal-college.

>b-but what if they OD and die
Well that's their responsibility and they knew full well that could happen when they started doing heroin.

> I guess you would be fine with Jamal or Ahmed raping your wife too. Because
I'm a firm believer in that people should settle their own disputes and ideally I'd like to think that there were no cops and instead crimes like that were just settled by lynch-mobs like Americans did before they stopped caring about freedom.
>>
Can cause mental health issues if the person wasn't all there to begin with. That's about it really, it isn't addictive, it has an insanely high LD50 and the "you'll jump off a building because you'll think you can fly" bullshit is exactly that, complete and utter bullshit, an acid trip isn't like that at all.
>>
>>133447575
Good let the faggot die and OD in prison, I hope he gets raped, serves him right for doing drugs lol
>stopped caring about freedom
yes because the people of England are so free in comparison
>>
>>133446804
>if you are harboring unresolved issues in your psyche it forces them out (opens the doors of perception - removes your subconscious filter that normally blocks stuff)
>this is what it was originally for, you are meant to have a 'bad trip' in the psychiatrists office and then get over it

This. You get the trip you need, not necessarily the trip you want.

>t. went through my psychedelic phase nearly 30 years ago, fuck i'm old

Damn, we have some oldfags on here. Do you have grand children?
>>
>>133440536
makes you make more random connections (good for creativity) but worse at organizing imo. Shrooms similar, just gooey and introspective instead of sharp and extroverted.

less is more, and flashbacks are more like zoning out/feeling zonked.

avoid whip-its and salvia. that shit fucks with your head and nukes your mental capacity. memory way hard (weed too duh)
>>
File: 1499679101951.jpg (145KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499679101951.jpg
145KB, 517x768px
>>133441603
Jesus Christ what a puss
>>
>>133447575
>going to prison is not going to cure your heroin addiction it is only going to make it worse
Pretty much, never been to prison myself but i know people who have and according to them it's much easier to get drugs in prison than out of it.
>>
>>133443398
>telling your age on 4chan, specifically /pol/
I know you know that you are muh mature enough to rationalizate with people on internet, and have your own opinions. But normalization of kids in this board would lead to lower even more the quality of the content posted here.
>>
>>133447402
>well someone watched a 5 minute video on Nietzsche before entering the chat lol.
I'm going to assume that person is you because in all I've read of Nietzsche I don't remember him saying "bad faith", I was using it in the sense Sartre used it.

> and no it has not logical reason
But I just said it does. The reason you do this is because it conveniently allows you to fill the void of having no meaning without having to actually accept the responsibility of your own freedom. That is a logical reason. By allowing the law to make all your judgements and decisions for you, you never have to actually make any for yourself.

To actually create your own meaning requires, you know, doing things of your own independent will. Substituting your own will for the will of lawmakers is not any kind of independence at all.

> Also if you think Corbyn is good for your country you are a fucking cuck.
idgaf if he's good for "my country" he's good for me and that's what I'm looking for.
>>
>>133447842
>yes because the people of England are so free in comparison
English people also hate freedom, glad we agree.

Only I'm not English.
>>
>>133447575
Ah yes, go back to lynch mobs. Literally become current day muslims. Where the frenzied would kill the innocent. Are you genuinely retarded? Also no, telling the cops does not make it worse.
>addict needs money
>addict tries to rob
>addict kills civilian
Or civilians
What kind of sheep minded mentality are you rolling with where you would rather a situation come to a boil and spill instead of turning off the fire? You people are beyond hope at this point.
>people don't take matters into their own hands
>shooting sneaky niggers on the daily
Also
>if they OD they die.
What kind of edgy shit is that. I like how this started with not ratting out a friend. You are a piece of work buddy
>>
>>133447943
>Do you have grand children?
no, i went mgtow, but if i meet a 20yo qt i'm not opposed to knocking her up :^)
>>
>>133448476
>i went mgtow,

How'd that work out for you?
>>
>>133448246
I just explained in the previous post why I feel the way I do and it has little to nothing to do with the law. That being said if I was doing it just to fit in why would this be a bad thing? I mean in the long run nothing matters including admitting nothing matters meaning you can be a completely enlighten individual and do jack shit with it and your life will have the same amount of meaning as if you had used your intellect to enjoy your life or make the world a better place. There is no reason I have to care about myself and no one will make me.
>>133448422
Then take your mother fucking cock sucking union jack off your tag.
>>
>>133448612
i own a house
had to get the downpayment from my folks, but so did everyone else i know that bought a house
>>
>>133440536
LSD can be a bit hairy if you are not in a good frame of mind. The first time you do it, you should be relaxed, happy, and with someone who has done it before. Your brain will start firing in all different directions, relax and enjoy it. Colors will be magnified in brighter details than you have ever seen and even with your eyes closed, you may see psychedelic patterns that constantly change. However, if you have a history of panic attacks, LSD is not for you.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (33KB, 686x524px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
33KB, 686x524px
>>133441603
>a leaf that can't handle smoking a leaf
>>
>>133440536
Don't do it unless you're old and retired.
>>
>>133448954
Hey don't be racist man. That's cannibalism to him.
>>
>>133440536
Doing acid once isn't bad though, it doesn't have any long term effects or anything like that. You don't have to do it OP. If your friend keeps pressuring you to do it, maybe stopping being friends.
>>
>>133448448
>Ah yes, go back to lynch mobs. Literally become current day muslims. Where the frenzied would kill the innocent. Are you genuinely retarded?
>abloo bloo bloo he dindu nuffin
Glad you're proving my point that Americans are statist cucks.

>Also no, telling the cops does not make it worse.
Oh but it does, and you yourself just explained why.

>addict needs money
>addict tries to rob
>addict kills civilian
Lets accept that. Now what the fuck do you think they're going to do when they get out of prison? Their employment prospects just got nuked, their heroin addiction very likely has not gotten any better if not worse and they've just spent an extended amount of time making contacts with other convicts. If your goal is to harden them up then mission accomplished.

If stopping them from robbing civilians is your problem then I don't know why you think less economic opportunities+exposure to other people who rob civilians is a viable solution.

>What kind of sheep minded mentality are you rolling with where you would rather a situation come to a boil and spill instead of turning off the fire? You people are beyond hope at this point.
I'd rather conflicts be resolved in a democratic, organic and community orientated way. Which in the case of rapes would probably mean lynch mobs. Do you think we should just let rapists live or something?

>>if they OD they die.
Only I didn't say that. I mentioned "OD and die" as an alternative worst-case scenario, I didn't say death is the only possible consequence of an overdose.
>>
>>133441980
You got into a shitty state of mind that kept degenerating until you were having what you described happen to you, which was exacerbated by the kush because it can make you paranoid or kind of on edge, so if you're a straight edge kinda guy and smoke weed you could start getting noided and work yourself into a tizzy as you described
Real "laced" (weed is rarely actually laced) weed is either laced with PCP (which will send your heart into maximum overdrive and can fuck your shit up) or with synthetic weed like K2 and spice (which you can have an allergic reaction to and die from but will not send you into the state you described)
>>
>>133440536
Trying a drug (esp a psychedelic) = not degenerate

Making a habit or (worse) a lifestyle out of it = degenerate
>>
I'm not 13 and have shit to do
>>
Excuse me
>>133444444
>>
>>133440536
When you are still developing, drugs are bad because it fucks up development. I mean if you're 60 year old, end of your line, then fuck all it. When I am 60 if I make it that far, I'm getting FUCKED UP, and there's nothing anybody's going to do about it. For now I i will just drink some beer every weekend and play some vidya.
>>133441056
If you have no self control or motivation in life, than weed is fucking degenerate as fuck because it brings you down. I have a friend, he works at arby's for the past 7 years, since graduating, not done a single fucking thing except smoke weed, go to work, sleep, smoke weed, rinse and repeat.
>>
>>133440536
it can irreversibly fuck your friend up, make him go crazy.

i have seen it first hand, although its rare to happen, and it likely has a lot to do with your friend's mental state at the time he takes it.

still kinda scary to risk, though.
>>
>>133440536
Acid is the best, as long as you're not a retard and can contain yourself I'd recommend trying it at least once.
>>
>>133449480
>Real "laced" (weed is rarely actually laced)

See. This is the kinda shit I was talking about in reference to adults lying to kids about drugs. Weed, especially not weed in Canada or other countries where it's legal isn't likely to be "laced" with anything. The entire thing is/was a meme to scare kids away from weed.
>>
>>133450083
fuck you
>>
>>133448768
I think you ought to actually read some philosophy because you seem to sorely misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm not saying "you do it because the law says so", I'm saying "you let the law make your decisions for you because you're too mentally weak to accept your own individual freedom and so happened to pick the law to make decisions for you". Even if your only understanding of the ideas you're on about is 4chan shitposts from other people who read no books you should be at least somewhat familiar with "bad faith" as a concept.

>That being said if I was doing it just to fit in why would this be a bad thing?
But . . . that's not what I said?
"Fitting in" has nothing to do with what I'm on about. I'm saying escaping your own freedom is why you're doing this.

>I mean in the long run nothing matters including admitting nothing matters meaning you can be a completely enlighten individual and do jack shit with it and your life will have the same amount of meaning as if you had used your intellect to enjoy your life or make the world a better place.
I see you're still spooked by the "objectivity" meme. In truth objectivity means dick and just because "objectively" nothing has meaning does not mean this is true, only I get to decide what has meaning because I'm pretty much the centre of the universe from my perspective. This is why you're inferior, your brain is full of nihilism and bad faith.

>Then take your mother fucking cock sucking union jack off your tag.
I can't choose my own geographic location, dude. Unless I move somewhere else which I'm not going to do.
>>
>>133449872
sounds like your friend is living the dream desu, what more in life do you need except purpose, food, sleep, and anime?
Too bad he's going to become obsolete and replaced by a machine because he works in the service industry
>>
Honestly, the only one I could think is that if you have a family history of mental illness, taking LSD will trigger mania, but if you don't, then there are negligible long-term effects. If so, then try shrooms instead

>inb4 hippie faggot
>>
>>133440740
I have also taken 100s of hits of acid but I don't have any side effects

But my mother took acid when I was in utero and the only time I actually feel. Normal is when I eat acid
>>
>>133440536
I've only done it twice but it's honestly a pretty fun drug. Just do it in a relaxed environment. Preferably somewhere with nature and just enjoy the sights. If you have mental issues already I wouldn't bother though.
>>
>>133450259
What's wrong friend? Everyone should do lsd at least once in their lives, its not like weed were it becomes a degenerate lifestyle, but you can use it to expand your mind.
>>
>>133450432
>living the dream
He hates his fucking life. He got married 5 years ago, was cheated on in less than 4 months and has been single and drunk/drugged. He literally wishes he has never touched a single drug in his life, but he's so dependent on them and depressed he feels "he has no choice," but to do them. He was post military and has a full ride to college in the form of G.I Bill, and only has 3 years left to use benefits or he loses them for good... STill zero motivation to do college or earn a degree.
>>
>>133441334
>lacing weed with lsd

What was the method of administration
>>
Clean Grateful Dead family acid . The people who started actually partying on acid vs Leary who was trying to ascend .

Both CIA . Grateful Dead . Jerry Garcia was possible CIA . Kesey , Bear , Ram Rod , Mickey Hart gave it to his horse . Europe 72 had a vial .

The most I've seen was 10'000 hits at once . 10 10 packs . 1/2 hit perf on the sides . The guy who bought it from the source paid 35¢ a hit . Sold some to us for 75¢ . Grateful Dead Family . No taste 125 mic per tab . Circa 1992 .

Grateful Dead was a govt acid test more or less .

Im Uncle Sam thats who I am
>>
>>133450629
sucks
there are people with motivation that could really use his benefits
>>
>>133440536

injecting bleach once isn't bad either. give it a shot
>>
>>133450284
Ok there is a lot to unpack here so lets get stated
I don't think you understand me either, I accept that I am free, I could be happy. I could have a wife a successful I could shoot up everyday I could be a male prostitute and yes all these things would probably make me happy but the truth is I am choosing to live the way I do, You aren't superior to me for doing differently no more than bird is superior to a duck. Both die, both lives are meaningless. Saying I am inferior is staying that you are by nature superior which is a ridiculous proposition as nothing you will do will change the fact that you will die. Do you understand? You are going to die, no matter how many drugs you do or things you experience you will die. The importance of this fact escapes you obviously because if you truly accepted it you wouldn't bother caring about anything let alone an argument on a chat site. as for this last bit
>I can't choose my own geographic location, dude. Unless I move somewhere else which I'm not going to do
pick a different flag then, anarchist, Nazi, lgbt, because people will assume you are engilsh otherwise
then again
you will die
so why care?
>>
>>133450923
It's sad because he has had 7 years to use it. he could be pretty successful by now if he went to college in 2010, and done good. He wanted to be a computer science bro, but I feel he's missed his time. Would take him 4-5 years to get a degree now, and he's only got 3 years left, and still not even close to thinking about college. I've tried to talk to him about it, but he's so dislodged from reality he's practically not my friend anymore. Drugs do depressing things to family and friends.
>>
>>133440536
If you have latent psychosis it can be brought out permanently from acid. Shrooms too maybe idr. Last time I did it I was high for 22 hours and after 4 I just wanted to go to bed. Very insightful though.
>>
>>133440536

Experience is better than ignorance.
>>
>>133449872
>I have a friend, he works at arby's for the past 7 years, since graduating, not done a single fucking thing except smoke weed, go to work, sleep, smoke weed, rinse and repeat.

I don't mean to be THAT guy, but if that's what he's happy doing, and he's got enough money to pay his bills what's the problem? I mean, I'm going to a pretty good college in the hopes of getting a well-paying job, but at the end of the day, that's going to boil down to working 9-5 or thereabouts, coming home, possibly smoking some weed depending on the job, sleeping, and maybe making time for hobbies like vidya or whatever.

Not everyone needs or can be an entrepreneur or have a crazy amount of ambition.
>>
File: 1499916593243.jpg (63KB, 684x793px) Image search: [Google]
1499916593243.jpg
63KB, 684x793px
>>133440536
I can give you one.

I did 150ug to 170ug of LSD and it gave me psychosis for the rest of my life.

Your friend is a retard, all it takes is one bad trip and your head is fucked forever.
>>
>>13345077
Lacing weed with LSD seems impossible to me, if not incredibly impractical and just down right fucking stupid. I wouldn't even entertain the possibility.

Judging by the rest of OP's posts, he's an underage faggot that doesn't know that much about drugs and has trouble handling weed under good circumstances.
>>
>>133443287
Retard.
>>
>>133451743
It doesn't work. LSD is destroyed in combustion.
>>
>>133450832
>The guy who bought it from the source paid 35¢ a hit . Sold some to us for 75¢

Awesome.

>>133451369
> Last time I did it I was high for 22 hours and after 4 I just wanted to go to bed.

How much did you take, and were you actually able to sleep after 4 hours?

>>133451708
>I did 150ug to 170ug of LSD and it gave me psychosis for the rest of my life.

Can you post some details? I've done a bunch of it in the last couple years, and have only had one bad experience (and I know exactly what the trigger for it was). I can't imagine the circumstances that would cause permanent psychosis with such a relatively mild dose.
>>
File: 1393216825409.png (728KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1393216825409.png
728KB, 798x1000px
>>133451050
>the truth is I am choosing to live the way I do
Ah, but herein lies the mistake - this is what I'm telling you. The only decision you've made about your lifestyle is who you will surrender your freedom to. Choosing to let someone else make a choice for you is bad faith.

>Both die, both lives are meaningless. Saying I am inferior is staying that you are by nature superior which is a ridiculous proposition as nothing you will do will change the fact that you will die. Do you understand? You are going to die, no matter how many drugs you do or things you experience you will die
>mfw
My god. Nihilism, not even once.
Yeah I'm gonna die, but what does that matter? I was dead (for lack of a better word) for billions of years before I was ever alive, if anything it's life I should be worried about. However in the meantime I've got the good fortune to enjoy a brief window of consciousness which I would hope to make the most of and enjoy meaningfully as I am only going to get one shot at it. To do otherwise before returning to oblivion is a total waste of like the best opportunity you've ever been given.

Nihilism in the face of the fact that we're going to die for good one day is vestigial Christian weakness.
>wahh my life is finite and I'm only going to get one
As the saying goes don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Life is pretty grand, it's not going to last forever but the fact that it's imperfect doesn't change the fact that it is still glorious, and indeed the fact that it is going to end is all the more reason to live meaningfully before that happens.

>pick a different flag then, anarchist, Nazi, lgbt, because people will assume you are engilsh otherwise
But none of the other flags are applicable to me. If it was an option I would just use no flag because I don't particularly identify with national identity either but it's not and so "geographic location" is the stand in for none.

And it's not my fault if dumb Americans think I'm English.
>>
>>133452186
I am, rather was a chronic insomniac in my teenage years and I was heavily into the drug scene, speed, coke, ecstasy you name it.

I figured, why not do some acid, I had a hook up, so I bought some acid and I dropped, I was two days sleep deprived.

In comes the scariest trip of my entire life, full OEVs of demons, blood, my friends turning into dust before my eyes, rats every where, the demons are whispering my darkest secrets to everyone in the room and taunting me.

Nausea is overwhelming, puke several times and it's awash with colors and the smell just makes me puke again because it's so intense.

I get back home like 5-6 hours later and i become very unhinged, I try to basically close my hand... the other way, it was extremely disgusting and I felt no pain at the time, actually nearly did it.

The comedown was bad, sweating and recurring hallucinations.

Couple months down the line, I start thinking a bit differently, start seeing shit that isn't there, bugs, people, stop signs, cars, you name it, I saw it.

There's no history of mental illness in my family, but there sure is now after I did LSD.
>>
>>133452261
Fuck the opportunity , seriously its not worth it to me and if you want to run around like an idiot smiling and shit for the rest of your life I guess that's your call but either way you will die just like me. You seem to think life is some great opportunity as if there is anything to enjoy in this pile of shit we live on. All pleasure is merely pain your brain is to stupid to understand. Drugs, sex, alcohol, whatever pleasure it gives you only makes you die faster. You lose brain cells, you come closer to your ultimate destination of the grave. Your hope to enjoy anything meaningfully is the most ignorant form of pride, the idea that you will enjoy life when so many so much more intelligent then you hated it. You are nothing special, your only real achievement life has been convincing yourself that you are happy. You aren't, you are just a person who is addicted to self destruction getting high on the feeling of yourself dying.
And as for the flag,
whatever man it just seems stupid to me for a colony to use its conqueror's flag
>>
Oh man you sound like a 17 year old...
>>
File: dryl.jpg (28KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
dryl.jpg
28KB, 380x380px
Go to your local drug store and munch on a handful of these.
>>
File: 1499755350181.jpg (201KB, 1024x779px) Image search: [Google]
1499755350181.jpg
201KB, 1024x779px
>>133443287
Took 30 hits of LSD in college unintentionally. Tripped balls for 4 days, was literally insane afterwards due to amphetamine psychosis. Took a long while to recover. I still can't handle speed in any form or it brings it back. Even large doses of pure LSD can mess up your brain and change your personality. I'm not against anyone experimenting with things, but please do your research, and use in moderation.
>>
>>133452835
>I figured, why not do some acid
> I was two days sleep deprived.

I'd say having chronic insomnia and being two days sleep deprived was a pretty good fucking reason why not.

I respect that you had a bad experience and want to stop that from happening to other people but just posting >>133451708, leaving out the fact that you had a sleep disorder and had been awake long enough to start causing hallucinations without doing drugs, and then blaming the acid is pretty dishonest in my opinion. You're really not in any position to call anybody a retard.
>>
>>133453518
me?
>>
>>133441056
>acid
>hard drug
I see you learned lots in 5th grade DARE class
>>
>>133451540
You miss the part where he's depressed about where his life has headed. I mean if you enjoy working at an arby's, barely able in affording the ability to do anything but living such a minimal life, then good on you. But my buddy hates his life, he isn't happy with where he's turned out, and despite talking to him and suggesting certain actions about his circumstance that he feels shitty about, he continues to do it.
>>
>>133453730
>You miss the part where he's depressed about where his life has headed.

Because you didn't fucking mention it faggot.
>>
>>133453571
Sure. If you want to see spiders and shadow tendrils for like 18 hours while also feeling so disgusting and sick you can't even walk.

Don't listen to this guy folks, diphenhydramine and dextromethorphan can cause brain damage.
>>
>>133453825
Fucking can't read? >>133450629
Seriously, why are you retarded?
>>
>>133440536
Hallucinogens in mild doses for people who are mentally stable is a good eye-opener. It can get you connected better with yourself, help you connect with others, and give you a more profound perspective on existence.
>Mild doses
>Mild
>MILD
Be in a good state of mind before using.
>>
depends on the dosage and where you are mentally and physically.
>>
>>133453354
>pain is inherently bad
o i am laffin
And to think earlier you were implying it was me that hasn't read Nietzsche.
Suffering is one of the best parts of life. Without suffering life would be no fun at all - you gotta have it if you're going to have any sense of meaning, or accomplishment or satisfaction.

If you can't hack this and want to just give up on life because it entails suffering then you're basically subhuman and may as well kill yourself. You literally have less mental fortitude than a 5 year old Congolese nigger.

>You are nothing special, your only real achievement life has been convincing yourself that you are happy.
But that's not true. From my perspective I'm the most special person there is, as there is only one of me from who I can experience my own life. There are probably people out there who are infinitely better than me at everything (not you though, you're an idiot) but it doesn't make any odds to me. My life goes on no matter how anyone else is doing. May as well just live meaningfully and enjoy the finer things in life while I can.

>whatever man it just seems stupid to me for a colony to use its conqueror's flag
As I said I don't identify with national identity either. I know nationalism is /pol/'s favourite meme but to me it's basically the most pointless thing ever. Living in Northern Ireland should open anyone's eyes on how ridiculous nationality is as a concept.
>>
>>133440536
wtf does your friend have to do with this you fucking faggot? is it his life?
>>
>>133454009
My bad, I only read >>133449872 and none of your subsequent posts.
>>
File: 1492985704469.jpg (109KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1492985704469.jpg
109KB, 640x638px
>>133440536
>My friends is trying to tell me that doing drugs like acid once isn't bad. Any good arguments against this?

Strictly speaking he's correct. The thing is that people who are making these arguments aren't just having one isolated drug experience. It's more likely that they're drugged up regularly and that it's a substantial part of their identity. And that may not be ok.
>>
>>133454261
I guess that would be my fault then, not linking responses. I'll count it off, and take back what I said.
>>
>>133453602
wtf, how did you accidentally take that much?
>>
>>133454458
Probably were in a dropper or some cunt squirted it in his mouth.
>>
>>133440536
In a good environment around friends it can be an elevating, meaningful, spiritual experience.
Otherwise, it can go bad and send you into some catatonic, introspective hellscape of despair for 8 hours. Ive had both experiences, mostly good though. I think once I hit a certain age though I
had no desire to do it again, it takes a lot out of you. All of the "flashback" nonsense you here about is just that. It's either paranoia on the part of the user, or they were mentally unstable to begin with. I did acid frequently for about a decade, and Ive never had a flashback. Although I have occasionally gotten a hold of some really strong shit and wished I hadn't. Chalk it up as experience.There are people out there that have done FAR worse things.
>>
>>133454458
Was LARPing as big time drug dealer in college. Was 18 thinking I was hot shit. Had vial of liquid in my pocket. Approx 30hits leaked into my leg. I was fucked. Was the last time I did acid.
>>
>>133454234
Well I'm getting tired so this will probably be my last post but here we go
No I am not going to kill myself, yes I do not like pain, no this does not make me subhuman. I am going to live for no other reason than that is what I do, I don't feel the need to look for answers in my life and I'm happy enough to wait for death. You aren't strong and I'm not a weak I know this because you feel the need to lie to yourself about being happy and I don't. You are nothing special and no you aren't smarter than me. It is physically impossible for you to live meaningfully as life has no meaning, you don't enjoy anything your brain just sends off chemicals because it is to stupid to realize what you are doing is killing you, no thing in life can be finer by nature as there is no universal thing to compare it to or measure it by. And to top this all off fuck you you protestant scum lol and goodnight.
>>
I once did a hundred lot of acid over a long weekend. Anyone else remember California sunshine micro dot?

Fuck yeah, those were the days!

No argument against acid here buddy. Do it!
>>
>>133454751
should have went to hospital. could have given you benzos to kill the trip, instead of tripping for 4 days
>>
>>133455197
Probably not something that crossed his mind during.
>>
>>133455197
True. But like I said was 18 and stupid. Girlfriend was there to help me through it, even though The television was telling me she was out to get me. Good times lol.
>>
>>133444012
ummmm is that a trick question..... clearly we have to keep prisons full to maintain the prison industrial complex.
>>
>>133440536

Can't think of a bad argument.

I've had exactly one bad trip and it was my own fault for mixing my drugs (don't do Methoxetamine alongside LSD).

That's about it.
>>
LSD made me who I am today. Funnily enough, I used to be a turbo-liberal. Acid opened my eyes to the reality that NOT everyone is equal and different groups of people are better at certain things genetically and to accept myself for who and how i am because i will never be something else and must grow myself to my highest potential. It also made me think how its strange that the government as an entity is this eternally fucked system that will always fuck individuals over to fuel itself, and therefore led me to believe in small govt. and a reduction on sanctions it imposes in any situation.
>>
>>133440740
lol
>>133441056
Ideally You'd rely on no substances, I smoke every weekend or so but I'm usually pretty stressed and tense, helps me get stuff done. Unless its a celebratory thing, or ceremonial on occasion.
>>133441532
Only if you're weak and messed up in the head to begin with, natrual selection, we should encourage the population to red line the gears and see who walks away.
>>133441603
Holy shit you have issues, or did, hope you're better now.
>>
>>133455752
I had a similar experience with weed, now my family is like,
>Why do you own guna
>Why do you support Trump
>What's your obsession about starting a family
I lost all my pre friends cause it took off my filter and they were super lefties, best decision of my life. Psychedelics are underrated.
>>
>>133454846
Here is the thing though, I'm not saying you should enjoy pain. I'm saying you should have a level of appreciation for suffering insofar as it heightens ones affirmation of life by accentuating other aspects of it. It is a necessity for a meaningful existence for that existence to include struggle, and hardship and turmoil so that anything else has any value whatsoever. If everything was effortless and painless then life would be boring.

>no this does not make me subhuman
But you outline yourself why you are subhuman, you don't feel the need to look for answers, you're happy enough to just wait for death, you just shy away from life and reject it. This is why you're inferior, you cannot handle living, you may as well be dead for how well you're putting the life you've been given to use.

>It is physically impossible for you to live meaningfully
You see this is what I'm trying to tell you. It doesn't matter that I'm going to die, it doesn't matter that there's no objective truth, it doesn't matter that the universe is entirely material. You are still hung up in the religious mindset of desiring a world where there is objective truth, where there is life after death and where there is spiritual meaning to everything but are disappointed at the realization that there is not.

I have no such problem however I fully accept life and the universe as it is and go about my life the way I like. I'm only going to get one shot and I like it so far so why not? No need to let shit that doesn't matter like that get in the way of my life. Instead of wishing there was some cosmic entity to objectively measure the quality of things I'm just going to decide on my own what I like.

>You are nothing special and no you aren't smarter than me.
I am. By a very large margin.
>>
>>133440536
In people prone to mental illness, it can lead to a psychotic break.
One of my relatives had a family history of schizophrenia and first manifested symptoms after taking acid.
>>
>>133456526
Exactly, psychs will remove those filters that are imposed on you from birth from society and shit. Its funny how much i respect conservative values now. Tbh famo I thought it would turn me into a hippie c u c c - b o i but it made me a race realist and im never lookin back.
>>
File: tS8f5yx.jpg (40KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
tS8f5yx.jpg
40KB, 640x625px
>>133456887
>You can't have the good without the bad bro

Literal 14 year old girl wallpaper tier obvious shit.

>If you won't struggle you deserve to die

No shit.

>it doesn't matter that there's no objective truth

On an individual level maybe but try run a country full of goy who don't believe in objective truth.

>I am. By a very large margin.

Get some humility.
>>
File: Marisa-Berenson-1-copy.jpg (479KB, 1273x1690px) Image search: [Google]
Marisa-Berenson-1-copy.jpg
479KB, 1273x1690px
>>133440536
LSD started my turn from Modern liberalism and degeneracy. ironically my drug use got me to stop using drugs.
>>
>>133457599
>Literal 14 year old girl wallpaper tier obvious shit.
I agree, it's obvious, it should not need to be pointed out but clearly it did.

>No shit.
Only that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm not saying "if you won't struggle you deserve to die", I'm saying "if your only desire in life is to wait for death then it would be faster to just kill yourself now and if that's your view on life you probably wouldn't miss out on much by doing so".

>On an individual level maybe but try run a country full of goy who don't believe in objective truth.
Only I'm not running a country and have no plans on doing so.
If you're suggesting we should only consider ideas based on how useful they would be to apply to society as a whole then that sounds like herd mentality.

>Get some humility.
Humility is slave morality.
If someone is very obviously a dribbling idiot there's nothing wrong with acknowledging that you're smarter than they are.
>>
>>133458337
I was an alcoholic till I took acid. Then I had a revelation of 'like you're poisoning your... like you're poisoning.. your body mannnn' then I never picked up another bottle again.
>>
>>133458390
>Herd mentality
But your kids will think like you? You have influence on other people based on what you believe, do you want to promote something good or bad for the nation?

>Slave morality
What's wrong with slave morality?
>>
>>133440536
Dont do it, youll forever see things for what they really are, which is shit. Humans arent made for such a shift in conciseness,
>>
>>133440536
I don't think you are missing much, if you don't. It isn't that incredible. Many people have many stories about intense stories but I found it interesting. But the myths about it are quite exaggerated. Shrooms are way better, but again it won't end up being in your top twenty things you will experience in life.
>>
ITT: SHARIA BLUE DRUG ADDICTS

You know, the one thing you drug apologetics seem to always circle-jerk about is that your drugs are harmless. Weed is fine. Drinking is fine. But you clearly are ignoring the people that do acid and don't come out right. Frankly you fuckers that do acid seem to always talk about wierd shit that never makes any fucking sense. Why? Your brain is so fucked that you can't seem to get it straight.

Face it you drug addicted fucks, doing drugs makes you a degenerate. Your deserved to be cleansed for dragging people into your shit, wanting to spread your filth to teenagers under the guise of being "free hippies".

You all deserve to be exterminated.

/thread sage faggots
>>
>>133446607
either everyone posting in this little argument lives in the quietest town ever or are retarded, you realise police aren't going to respond to a call saying 'hurr my friend has some acid im too pussy to try and now I'm bitter that he can have fun and I can't a bloo a bloo bloo'? When there's murders, beatings, robberies and rapes skyrocketing, you think they give a shit about a few hits of acid?
>>
Psychedelics arent really hard drugs (coming from someone who tried alot of drugs)

You just have to be in a good mindset to do it, preferably with good friends in a relaxed environment.

Honestly alcohol was always the worst for me. Not to mention alcoholism is more dangerous than pretty much any other addiction (aside from bezos) because it can actually kill you

Id say go for it, they are a mind opening experience. Id go for shrooms since real acid can be hard to find and you dont want to be doing research chemicals.

Avoid benzos and other pills, they are just bad news
>>
>>133445825
Steve jobs also had cancer and refused regular treatment you dumb fuck for meditation.

Guess what? He's fucking dead. And so will you too.
>>
>>133459154
Your argument is about as good as your use of English, faggot.
>>
>>133458648
>You have influence on other people based on what you believe, do you want to promote something good or bad for the nation?
I want to promote whatever is good for myself and people that I immediately care about. As I said much earlier in the thread I don't identify with national identity.

>What's wrong with slave morality?
There's nothing wrong with it per se. I just don't really want it in my life and I don't see why anyone else would. Like any kind of morality it's limiting and contrary to the ideas I'm expressing about living life to the fullest extent possible.

Even among moralities I would rate slave morality pretty low. It's fundamentally based on spiting the people you don't like. You take what they do and decide it's evil, so therefore since you don't do it (or more accurately, can't do it) you must be good. It's built on a level of resentment that I don't particularly appreciate.
>>
>>133440536
I> need arguments against acid
you need a bullet between your eyes first.
>>
>>133440536
saved
>>
>>133440536
What you do to your own body is your own business.
It becomes everyone else's business when you decide you want to drive or go around or worse while stoned and put other people at risk, and since junkie aren't exactly known for their maturity and self-control...
>>
>>133440536
Why are drugs held to a colossally high standard and alcohol isn't?

Hmmm, really fires my neurons (much like microdosing acid does)
>>
>>133440536
Are you retarded, 90% of acid and lsd these days are research chemicals sold by a chem student that are insanely easy to od or die from dehydration from(at a rave etc). There's also the degenerating effect it may bring to society but since you"re on 4chan you seem responsible enough
>>
Lsd and other drugs similar are the ultimate "perception is reality" lessons. I agree once or twice is not bad. I think if you have mental problems and disorders you should steer clear though.
>>
>>133440536
>doing drugs like acid
>once

Psychedelics like LSD have been shown to permanently alter a person's trait openness by one standard deviation. It's one of the only known ways to permanently alter someone's personality along with religious conversion and (rarely) traumatic brain injury.

However, the fact that you cannot come up with any reasons not to do drugs you aren't comfortable with and literally ask people to confirm your own bias by providing you with valid reasons suggests to me that you really haven't given this much though on your own. Maybe it would do you some good to be more open.

Or maybe you should actually consider why it is you're uncomfortable with acid and perhaps other drugs like it and once you've come to a conclusion as to why you feel that way then just be honest with your friend. Seems like you're taking an arbitrary stance on an issue without giving it any thoughtful consideration.
>>
>>133440536
There aren't any that don't involve your tastes. The rate of physical addiction is almost none.
>>
File: 1496930256876.png (202KB, 344x322px) Image search: [Google]
1496930256876.png
202KB, 344x322px
>>133446917
>>
>>133440536
You can have a psychotic episode and do stupid things without knowing it. I did it once and thought I was tearing out my own eyes and I was being torn apart. But then again I wasn't in a comfortable setting, if you do decide to drop acid be somewhere you're totally comfortable with along with people you're totally comfortable with.
>>
Mushrooms are cleaner. If you're going to do anything do that.
>>
File: 1314057136417.gif (10KB, 157x184px) Image search: [Google]
1314057136417.gif
10KB, 157x184px
>>133441280

Dude, you know what's up with normies.

>Doing acid multiple times isn't bad either. It's not addictive, and the only people who who are admantly against the use of it always conveniently had a "friend" that just happened to jump off of a building while under its influence.

Yup. Weed too,

>"I know a guy who smokes weed and he's so dumb man I don't want to be like that."

Uhhhh normie you know a ton of smart people who smoke weed too, you just don't know they do because they haven't told you yet. And the dumb guy is dumb with or without weed, that's just him. Same thing with acid and tripping. It's usually some weak, scared beta and/or normie that's looking for a convenient excuse/reason to look down on people.

Funny how this same nerdy autistic mother fucker drops this reasoning the second a cute/hot girls asks them to do the drugs.

Annddd...

>Some other people who tend to hate it are druggie degenerates who took the stuff at a party full of random strangers, loud music, and flashing lights, and thought it would be a good idea to just take some without a second thought. These are the same people that constantly fear monger about bad trips

This is spot on too. People don't respect the damn substance, do their homework and find out how to do it safely and responsibly. So they end up having a bad time and make it bad for others. This is one of the reasons I haven't tried acid yet because I wasn't going to do it in that type of situation knowing it would just lead to a bad trip.

Doing drugs isn't degenerate, doing drugs (or anything) irresponsibly and recklessly is degenerate. Like drinking by itself isn't degenerate but drinking and driving or drinking and vandalising, harassing, etc is.
>>
Take a trip into the mind of people on LSD: Scans reveal how the drug 'opens' up the brain to mimic how a baby sees the world

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3534303/Take-trip-mind-people-LSD-Scans-reveal-drug-opens-brain-change-users-world.html

it helps you unfuck yourself... i like to do it during the day time outside. swimming or being in nature is great. being alone is nice so you can do stretches and not look insane
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>133444463
nah
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.