[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays, etc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

File: 1476664113323.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1476664113323.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
I want to understand /pol/'s stance on gays.

I'm having a hard time understanding the hate for gays. It really makes no sense to me.

I find my self associated with the "alt-right" based on the common anti-establishment sentiments, but I really can't relate with the blind "wide-brush" statements.

I have a few close gay friends who are normal people. They don't go to pride, they don't feel the need to tell everyone their orientation, they are just normal dudes. And I wouldn't have known if they were gay unless they told me.

So please, /pol/, tell me what the major issue with gay people is?

I agree with faggots who wear assless chaps to pride parades, and gay parents who let their children dress up as crossdressers is wrong, but please,

Tell me why the blind hate to gay people, knowing the majority are normal.
>>
File: homo sickness.png (193KB, 1238x1219px) Image search: [Google]
homo sickness.png
193KB, 1238x1219px
disregard this because it's too big for you to swallow
>>
File: jeb_please_clap.jpg (26KB, 503x437px) Image search: [Google]
jeb_please_clap.jpg
26KB, 503x437px
>>133439188
You are reaching jeb bush style low energy on this stupid ass post.
>>
File: IMG_1112.jpg (669KB, 1790x1162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1112.jpg
669KB, 1790x1162px
>>
File: GayChat.jpg (225KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GayChat.jpg
225KB, 957x1024px
>>133439188
>>
>>133439188
there's literally nothing wrong with being gay btw (as long as you're not a wedding cake activist or self-mutilate to acommodate sexual fetishes). just keep this shit in private and away from kids
>>
I don't agree with faggots who wear assless chaps at pride**
>>
>>133439188
The gay community isn't the dolled up and white washed image that you see Hollywood pushing on prime time TV. The gay community is rampant drug dependence, domestic abuse, and disease. The gay community is the Folsom Street Fair. The gay community is the club scene and hook up culture. The gay community is damaged and broken people desperately trying to mediate their problems with sex and controlled substances.
We don't want this type of thing to be glorified in our society. The fact that 3% or less of the population gets so much media attention is disgusting, and shouldn't be allowed. If the average gay person really was "normal" we wouldn't have the statistical data on STD infection rates and domestic abuse rates.

>>133439747
>there is nothing wrong with being mentally ill and manifesting your illness into degrading and physically damaging sexual acts often fueled by drugs
>there is nothing wrong with older gay men grooming young boys and perpetuating a never ending cycle of sexual abuse

Just admit that you hate civilization already.
>>
>>133439188
>88
Okay I'll explain

For as long as people have gathered in towns and cities, they've taken note of things that make towns and people succeed, and things that make towns and people fail.
People would notice that if a man developed interest in another man, he would start changing in ways and displaying erratic behavior. If the man had sex with an otherwise straight man somehow (it's not hard based on what I've seen on /b/ with traps), then that other man would start displaying the same behaviors, and attempt to have sex with even more men, and even young boys. After these waves of destruction of communities, people pretty much figured out that you gotta kill gays as soon as you find them otherwise they spread and spread and all of your men are fucked up. So homophobia became institutionalized.

Well, it turns out this bizarre pattern can be explained by biology now thousands of years later. A parasite, perhaps similar to toxoplasma, is spreading through sex and perhaps even just contact during a spore spreading phase. The lifecycle of this parasite would evolve around living in the intestines and brains of men, altering their behavior so as to maximize the possibility of spreading their infection. The issue is that its not a natural or desirable thing, and that it is a parasite actively destroying and spreading through our nation uninhibited. It's like invasion of the body snatchers whereby every man who is infected lives to serve the survival of the parasite rather than the survival of his own species.
>>
File: Is homosexuality immoral.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
Is homosexuality immoral.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
>>133439188
>>
>>133439318
Yeah, "to big for me to swallow"
That's the perfect tone to take when trying to expand your ideals. Have fun with your uneducated retards.

>>133440509
It isn't a hollywood mentality of gay people. I see it, and I live it. I see and know people who are gay.

In your neckbeard state, you say that they are over represented, and while I agree, there's nothing wrong with the "NORMAL" gays.

Stats aside, if you compare them to other stats (prison inmates, etc) there's nothing to state that there's and issue.
>>
>>133439318
good read, if I was at home, I'd fukken save it
>>
Jealousy, m8.
>>
>>133441653
You don't see what happens in their personal lives. You don't know what they do in every minute of their free time, you don't know what kind of material they look at online, and you don't know everything that happened to them in their childhood.
Your point about prison statistics is completely fallacious as many of the people in prison are simply homosexuals themselves.

Gays disproportionately have violence in their relationships. Drastically more so than straight couples. Lesbians especially are prone to domestic abuse, almost every single lesbian relationship has intimate violence come up. You cannot explain away reality when its inconvenient.
These people are not normal. They have a pathology that displays itself as marked statistical aberrations, deviations from the norm. There is a common thread in every gay population across the developed world. High incidences of drug uses, unprotected anonymous sex, and intimate violence.

That is not normal. They are not normal, and no one in a position of power should ever argue against the facts of reality.
>>
>>133442181
Please give sources and stats, thx.
>>
>>133442505
Look at my image.
>>
>>133439188
homosex is anti-family. healthy families = healthy nation, healthy nation = good life
>>
>>133442181
Everything besides the homosexual men being more violent is spot on IIRC.

Also, you need to specify which drug for the people who don't know about it.

Crystal meth. Literally a drug who's defining feature is enhancing sexual activity and prolonging the ability to do it for hours, and even days in some cases.

Its widely common with homosexuals, but especially prevelant in San Francisco. Alcohol is also a pretty bad problem that they have too, but meth really takes the semenal cake.

If homosexuals weren't actively promoted, and it went back to the 19 century stance of "that's weird but I don't give a shit", things would be a lot different.

Everyone gets discriminating against, and bullied if they aren't a carbon copy of the societal mean. It's not specific to homosexuality or race. People don't really think about that though.
>>
File: 1486349701699.png (172KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1486349701699.png
172KB, 439x290px
>>133439188
I don't hate gays as people. I hate their degeneracy. The same way I hate drug addiction, alcoholism, pedophilia, necrophilia, miscegenation, etc....

Homosexuality is degenerate and should be discouraged, not encouraged. Simple as that. It hurts white people by opening them up to the endless ((((sexual freedom)))), reduces birth rates, increases STD rates, etc...

Stop being a fucking faggot, kike.
>>
>>133439747
If there's nothing wrong with it, why does it need to be kept away from kids?
>>
>>133439188
HIV patient 0 had sex with over 2500 people.
Gay sexual activity is inherently degenerate. HIV has an exceedingly low rate of infection, higher for anal sex but one must have repeated contact with the virus to have a significant chance of being infected.
Look, I don't have an issue with homosexuals who are quiet about it. I'm quiet about my odd sexual proclivities, I expect the same.
>>
>>133439188
sodomic rage = sinful community
sodomy is a virus
grow the fuck up kid, seriously.

sage in the fucking options field
>>
>>133446251
Gay tops have a .11% chance of contracting HIV and gay bottoms have a 1.64% chance of contracting the disease upon contact with a poz partner.
Gay men have almost a 50% chance of contracting the disease by age 60.
Do the math. How much contact with how many partners does one need to have for this disease to spread?
Answer: a fuckton.
A plurality of homosexuals engage in sexually promiscuous behavior.
>>
I find it hilarious when people think they have a firm grip on what an amorphous group (alt-right, /pol/ etc.) thinks about anything particular topic, particularly given these communities are rife with larping and trolling. I agree it looks sometimes like there is an anti-gay tendency here. But I think it's more about the positive correlation between gay culture and the kinds of broader cultural concerns people here tend to be focused on.

I have gay friends, but still reserve the right to invoke the word faggot when someone is being a faggot.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.