[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House and Senate Keeping Obamacare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

Feeling betrayed yet Drumpfkins?

Don't worry sweeties, Obamacare will take care of you even if you're a Drumpf supporter. You all need intellectual progressives to tell you what's good for you so you don't starve or die in the streets from gangrene ;)

http://archive.is/fijpV
>>
File: idiot_left_are_blind_fools.png (724KB, 533x534px) Image search: [Google]
idiot_left_are_blind_fools.png
724KB, 533x534px
>>133437904
so when it crashes and burns as more insurance companies pull out (many have already) and more states will have 0 insurance polices

what then?

"
With my premiums and $5,000 deductible, I have to spend close to $8,000 before I can even step foot in the doctor's office. Color me angry for not wanting to provide free care to addicts and illegals by expanding Medicaid."

get insurance the hell out of the primary everyday care and ONLY carry insurance for the big bad stuff.
You don't go thru your car insurance for oil changes or tires... no you only go to your car insurance when you crash the bitch and its messed up BIGLY.
Catastrophic insurance ONLY, health savings for everything else... when people are spending their own money... this thing will self correct FAST.
https://youtu.be/Qc5GSnJDvGQ?t=162
>>
Until R- have 60 senators the ACA will remain as a shlonging device. Anyone who says R- will lose seats for not voting has been wrong for 8 years and will continue to be wrong.

Lost and replaced by a Republican:

Sen. Mark Begich, D-Alaska

Sen. Mark Pryor, D-Ark.

Sen. Mark Udall, D-Colo.

Sen. Kay Hagan, D-N.C.

Sen. Mary Landrieu, D-La.

Russ Feingold, D-Wis.

Blanche Lincoln, D-Ark.

Arlen Specter, D-Penn.

Left Senate and replaced by a Republican:

Jay Rockefeller, D-W.V.

Max Baucus, D-Mont.

Tim Johnson, D-S.D.

Tom Harkin, D-Iowa

Ben Nelson, D-Neb.

Byron Dorgan, D-N.D.

Evan Bayh, D-Ind.

Roland Burris, D-Ill.
>>
File: 1468175985699.gif (2MB, 332x246px) Image search: [Google]
1468175985699.gif
2MB, 332x246px
>>133437904
Fuck you Cummie!!!

Trump! Trump! Trump!!!!
>>
File: ctr_shareblue_tactics.jpg (587KB, 1629x2269px) Image search: [Google]
ctr_shareblue_tactics.jpg
587KB, 1629x2269px
>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. /pol/ doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get /pol/ to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so /pol/ no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize /pol/ and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.
>>
File: trexmakingbed.jpg (56KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
trexmakingbed.jpg
56KB, 600x593px
>>133437904
>Feeling betrayed yet Drumpfkins?
No not at all.

Thank god my organization has private health insurance....cause the public Obamacare is going to blow up.

I was happy no matter what happened. I am actually glad they did find a way to fix it. They just sealed the deal on who gets elected in 2018 and 2020. Thanks Obama! Blue states turning red in the future.
>>
absolute madness.
subsidizing something to make it affordable??? that can't work.
only increasing productivity can make something affordable.
>>
>>133437904
I like Rand is playing some brinksmanship here. He holds all the cards and will bring back some much needed purity to the repeal.
>>
>>133438719

Great video. D'Souza lays the smack down hard.
>>
File: youAreAlreadyDead.png (759KB, 1173x900px) Image search: [Google]
youAreAlreadyDead.png
759KB, 1173x900px
>>133437904
Die, Shills
>>
>>133437904
Wonderful.
When it blows up, and it will, Trump 2020 will be sealed. So many blue states are going red. You think this is a win? It is the death of the DNC. LOL
>>
>>133437904
>implying anything Trump could ever do would be worse than Hillary

you are nigger tier stupid go to a party in the hood and get gang raped and shot
>>
File: demlegislativelosses_lead.png (27KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
demlegislativelosses_lead.png
27KB, 980x551px
>>133437904
Democrats should have been falling over themselves to try and fix this. I'm glad they are stupid enough to let it crash and burn.

They won't survive now.
>>
Republican Senators are getting death threats from Big Pharma and insurance company lobbyists and others who have vested financial interest in continuing this full scale fraud against the American people. The entire political system of the United States is blackmailed. The elected officials will NEVER be allowed to vote for what is best for the citizens. Special interest groups , Satanists, blackmailers and deep State rules. They have to arrest the 70% or so of them with proven pedo blackmail files and start over before there are more murders. .
>>
>>133437904
Deadass welfare rat
>>
So many triggered drumpfy sweeties!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.