[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this accurate? Are racial realists reluctant to admit the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: racial realist dilemma.png (50KB, 593x552px) Image search: [Google]
racial realist dilemma.png
50KB, 593x552px
Is this accurate? Are racial realists reluctant to admit the well-documented superior Jewish IQ?
>>
Shillthread

Don't reply past this point

Soon their shill contracts will end and they won't get their monthly ยข0.02 for a few weeks
>>
Not all but yeah there are some fags like this
>>
most are not capable of objective reasoning just like the blacks who deny white superiority
>>
>>133437775
Ashkenazi Jews DO have superior IQ.

However, due to proportion of Whites to Jews, there are numerically way more of whites than Jews in any given bracket (high IQ included).

That considering, total domination of media, finance etc. can't be explained on basis of IQ alone, as even that would (simply by their numbers) benefit whites.

The other part of the equation is ingroup preference (or what is among Europeans known as "nepotism").
>>
>>133438357
.2 percent of population and 22.4% of nobel laureates
>>
OP YOU FUCKER. I already made this thread 9 minutes before yours.

bump
>>
>>133437775
>Are racial realists reluctant to admit the well-documented superior Jewish IQ?
No, not at all
>>
>>133437775
Jews are white.
>>
>>133437775
>Is this accurate? Are racial realists reluctant to admit the well-documented superior Jewish IQ?
i have never seen anybody do this. most people who stand by the IQ research done in the bell curve are people who are honest with themselves enough to admit that asians and jews are superior in that regard. however the case can easily be made that while IQ represents the groups as a whole, they are not as important on an individual level as much as other things such as emotional intelligence or traits like discipline, etc.
>>
>>133437775
You make a good argument for separating these different populations each to their own nation, anon.
>>
>>133440944
but on average the fact remains that, at the very least, the average IQ of whites is representative of an intelligence baseline of sorts. the problem of "racism" comes from this, and how it is "racist" that not even half of all negroes alive today or ever will meet that baseline.
>>
Jew are on average smarter than whites. That in itself is no problem. The Jewish problem exists because they live as parasites in whites societies and that creates conflict.

Jews in a Jewish state they can defend by themselves is therefore desirable.
>>
File: 1499762738007.jpg (42KB, 480x441px) Image search: [Google]
1499762738007.jpg
42KB, 480x441px
>>133437775
This is bait you dumb fucks
>>
>>133438547
Nobel is a Jewish prize. The fact other races win any of them shows how tolerant Jews are.
Also:
>Average IQ in Israel: 95.
>>
>>133441315
bait threads are often used as an opportunity to explain things to people who would unironically be in the mental state represented by said bait
>>
>>133437775
As a race realist I think it's not purely superior IQ. You can't really explain Jewish power with simple high IQ. It might be genetic or God given, but simple high IQ is not enough imo.
>>
>>133441488
that 1488
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.