[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama Let Russian Lawyer In Country BEFORE Meeting Don Jr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 78

File: yu6t5redyhd.png (394KB, 633x699px) Image search: [Google]
yu6t5redyhd.png
394KB, 633x699px
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

King Nigger KNEW she was close to Putin and yet he still let her into the country all before the meeting with Don Jr.
>>
>>133437598
Always archive shills
https://archive.is/bqorv
>>
>>133437598

Departamento.
>>
>>133437598
2 wrongs don't make a right
>>
File: rqwefvfds.png (48KB, 628x552px) Image search: [Google]
rqwefvfds.png
48KB, 628x552px
>>133437862
I wonder what she meant by this then
>>
> At least five congressional staffers and State Department officials attended that movie showing, according to a Foreign Agent Registration Act complaint filed with the Justice Department about Veselnitskaya’s efforts.

>And Veselnitskaya also attended a dinner with the chairman of the House subcommittee overseeing Russia policy, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) and roughly 20 other guests at a dinner club frequented by Republicans.

>In an interview with The Hill on Wednesday, Rohrabacher said, “There was a dinner at the Capitol Hill Club here with about 20 people. I think I was the only congressman there. They were talking about the Magnitysky case. But that wasn’t just the topic. There was a lot of other things going on. So I think she was there but I don’t remember any type of conversation with her between us. But I understand she was at the table.”

>Rohrabacher said he believed Veselnitskaya and her U.S. colleagues, which included former Democratic Congressman Ronald Dellums, were lobbying other lawmakers to reverse the Magnitysky Act and restore the ability of Americans to adopt Russian children that Moscow had suspended.

It was a set up
>>
>>133437598
Guarantee there was a caveat to her immigration parole. It's a dumb story saying they let her in to help one of her clients. She has no license to practice law here.
>>
>>133438237
They knew damn well what they were doing. They chose Goldstone because they knew he was an idiot
>>
>>133437598
Close to Putin? That's funny. Her deleted facebook stuff seems to look like she's mocking him, and hates him just as much as she hates Trump.
>>
How is this not the definition of entrapment?
>>
Obama is incapable of doing anything wrong so this will be buried
>>
File: IMG_4308.jpg (148KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4308.jpg
148KB, 456x337px
>>133437990
>wishing obama a happy 4th of July is suspicious?
Hating Hillary and Obama aren't the same thing, plenty of people loved obama and hated Hillary.
>>
>>133437598
It was a setup meeting to take advantage of Trump's lack of political experience.

However it was never used as they thought they had it in the bag.

Note
>Crown Prosecutor
>>
>>133438218
>It was a set up
Even if it was, why did he go through with it? He should have known better.
>>
>>133438438
Well entrapment if jr even committed a crime..

Its worse than entrapment, its a setup for spying on the Trump campaign to win the election for Hillary by using the leaky federal govts powers against a candidate.

Thats worse than just entrapment alone if you ask me.
>>
>>133438412
Point is, Obama knew who she was, so did the DOJ, and yet let her into the country all before the meeting took place. If the DNC already knew about the """hacks""" in advance, don't you think they would not have allowed her in?
>>
>>133438759
Don Jr already said that. If someone claimed they had information pertaining to a political opponent naturally they would seek it out. Don Jr made a mistake, but he didn't do anything illegal.
>>
>>133438759
Remember, the Trump camp knew it would be a close win, any info might have helped, and this was a guy they knew, not a total rando off the street, so they tried it.

How could they know it was a setup to get fucking WIRETAPPED? This was just before weasel man Comey announced they were looking into Russia due to Crowdstrikes BS DNC analysis.
>>
>>133438796
I'm not arguing against your point, I totally agree with you. Just want to make sure most people know she wasn't pro-Putin, like the MSM has tried to spin it. She's as anti-Putin as she is anti-Trump.
>>
>>133438982
This. Goldstone was an idiot though and the deep state knew he had a Russian fetish. They used him to get to Don Jr
>>
>>133439081
Not just that, but Emin's father knew Obama. I forget his name or id give u source
>>
>>133437598
LMAO. The butthurt is fucking real.
>b-b-b-b-b-ut he was b8ed m8.

Just own the fact that Jr is retarded and his dad is a cuck for not knowing.
>>
>>133439286
Here have a (you)
>>
File: 1406598123204.jpg (25KB, 366x360px) Image search: [Google]
1406598123204.jpg
25KB, 366x360px
>>133439286
Try harder.
>>
Missing piece

I saw an interview with the lawyer and she needed a translator. Who was the translator in the meeting with Donald Jr?
>>
>>133437598

>close to putin

No. But Obongo will be ass-raped in prison.
>>
>>133437598
>The woman Trump Jr. met wasn't an attache of the Russian Government
>BUT OBAMA LET THAT BITCH INTO THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIRST PLACE DESPITE KNOWING SHE WAS A RUSSIAN SPY

Hrrgh. Literally double think.

I also like how, despite Don Jr. "not getting anything of value" from the meeting, Trump manages to make the Russian money laundering case she's at the middle of disappear.
>>
>>133438784

>worse if you ask me

And if you ask any jury and judge, too.
>>
>>133441110
Annnd here we are:
http://www.businessinsider.com/why-was-russian-money-laundering-case-dismissed-house-dems-2017-7

>Democratic members of the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday asking why the Department of Justice settled a major money-laundering case involving a real-estate company owned by the son of a powerful Russian government official whose lawyer met with Donald Trump Jr. last year.

It's not even funny how transparent the corruption is, and you fucking trumptards still suck the dicks of these traitors like they're made of chocolate.
>>
Hey fucking idiots. Read the whole article. She was let into the country to represent a Russian client in a massive asset forfeiture case in New York. Jesus Christ, can you people be more disingenuous?
>>
>>133438923

>A mistake.

No. This will brilliantly take down most of Trump's enemies. Call it a masterpiece.
>>
>>133441541
They'll do anything to defend Trump this shouldn't surprise you
>>
File: IMG_6458.jpg (32KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6458.jpg
32KB, 600x429px
>>133438218
>Russian Children
>Children

>congressmen trying to repeal the act so they can continue trafficking children. Russia and Ukraine are known hotbeds of human trafficking

Bonus: captcha is helicopter
>>
>>133439986

Goldstone, perhaps.
>>
Not to mention it was a FRIEND of Donald Trump who set up the meeting though two other long term friends of Donald Trump. How exactly would the Democrats convince Trump's very good friends to set him up?
>>
Sean Hannity pushing Robert Muller for investigation into the DNC colluding with Ukraine. Don Jr's meeting story will fizzle out within a week. TRUMP CAN'T STOP WINNING
>>
>>133441110

Preet bharara settled it, faggot. RIP.
>>
>>133441393
hey retard all of the companies involved in the laundering case were released. you can google and find out Trump isn't linked to them if you had an iota of intelligence. Takes like 5 seconds to see how fucking stupid you are which is why the media isn't raping it to death in attention.
>>
>>133441769

Are you just conveniently ignoring this?
>>133441393

Why the fuck would the Russian money laundering case, that this bitch is at the center of and considered a slam dunk by prosecutors, quietly evaporate on the orders of Jeff Sessions and Trump if she DIDN'T give them something in return?
>>
>>133437598
it's becoming clear to me that all these shenanigans are just convincing his supporters that Trump was right all along. Washington is out of control and needs to be nuked.
>>
>>133441769

You don't know what IC operatives and crooked FBI/DOJ criminals do, do you?
>>
>>133441892
>Preet bharara settled it, faggot. RIP.
No he fucking did not, he was literally kicked out of office while the investigation was still ongoing.

Ostensibly he was kicked out precisely because he was investigating it.
>>
>>133442071

>on the orders of

Preet bharara.
>>
>>133437862
The first wrong does make a nigger in jail tho!
>>
So you're suggesting the IC pretended to be Goldstone to set up the meeting or what? That would be incredibly easy for Trump to prove, just have Goldstone say he never sent the email.
>>
>>133442196

>ostensibly

No.

Tick fucking tock.
>>
File: laughs-in-president.jpg (59KB, 1189x814px) Image search: [Google]
laughs-in-president.jpg
59KB, 1189x814px
Best case here now: the Obongo administration allowed the Russian agent that Putin sent to corrupt the Trump campaign into the country by a discretionary act of Loretta Lynch. That is the fantasy land version of this now. NYT must have done zero fact checking again, before running with this nonsense. Fake news

I am running out of popcorn.
>>
>>133442008
>hey retard all of the companies involved in the laundering case were released. you can google and find out Trump isn't linked to them if you had an iota of intelligence.

Hey retard, the lawyer of the case had a cloak and dagger meeting with Don Jr. under the premise she had dirty material that could help Trump win the election.

Trump wins the election and makes the case this lawyer was dealing with disappear.

How the fuck is that not a "I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine" deal?
>>
>>133442196
Preet was offered to stay but refused. Don't pretend you have a clue what you are talking about.
>>
>>133442316
Whats it like to be so retarded you can't even read a new article? She was let in explicitly to represent a Russian businessman in a prominent case.
>>
>>133441393

It wasn't dismissed. It was settled with the company being forced to pay 6 million dollars.
>>
what do you guys mean DOJ let her in? she wasn't allowed in the country? I dont get it, couldn't she just fly in from Russia whenever?
>>
>>133442383
Oh she admitted to providing damning information?

Do you have a source or some sort of citation?
>>
>>133442383
Hey retard lying won't make it true. The media would flounder all over it which they won't because the laundering was linked to dems. Like seriously this isn't "hidden" away it just means you are that fucking stupid.
>>
>>133438695
She also hated and protested Trump. That's all over her socials, too.
>>
>>133442385
That's not what happened at all. Just making shit up now? Bahara was initially allowed to stay on but was later fired without any input from himself.
>>
>>133437598
And Clinton colluded with Ukraine. Everyone is shit wwweeeeeeeeee
>>
>>133442230
>>133442311
Are you actually a Russian shill?

I can't tell if you're trying to cover up the narrative by lying about why the Russian money laundering case was quietly closed. Or if you're saying it was invalid because Preet headed the investigation in the first place before he was terminated.
>>
>>133442585
damn I'm sure he would've fired himself if given the choice!
>>
>>133439986
Good point.
>>
>>133442385
What the fuck is this bullshit?

Are you trying to gas light me or something? This is a patent lie.
>>
File: IMG_3912.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3912.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>133437598
Why would obama let a hostile Russian foreigner into the country!?!?? WE ARE AT WAR WITH RUSSIA WTF OBAMA I LOVED YOU
>>
>>133442549
Want to provide any proof it was linked to Dems? Senate Judiciary has already requested information on why the case was settled so abruptly. Maybe try to keep up.
>>
>>133442515
You just don't understand, you see, OBUMMER BAD!!! TRUMP GOOD!!!
>>
>>133442383
>cloak and dagger
>meet in building with his name on it

Haha what? Oh and Preet Bharara ran that case.
>>
>>133442560
So? Tons of people hated both candidates. Personal political preferences don't always align with the job you're supposed to do. You're reaching
>>
>>133442657
yes, they are. there are two sides. Trump is going to take down all of the corrupt fucks, but they need to try and stop him before he gets his guy as FBI head.
>>
>>133442657

You said it was dismissed. It was settled. This looks really bad for preet.
>>
>>133442446
Russians are allowed to practice law in the United States?
>>
>>133439986
Its almost like people can choose to speak one language if they know more than one. She represented clients in the US often. She lobbied congress often. Do you think she brought along a translator? She speaks English.
>>
>>133442739
what do you mean let her in?? was she on a no fly list?
>>
>>133442515
No
Visa expired
They let her in
>>
>>133442515
can someone answer this?
>>
>>133442854
The Moscow lawyer had been turned down for a visa to enter the U.S. lawfully but then was granted special immigration parole by then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for the limited purpose of helping a company owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, her client, defend itself against a Justice Department asset forfeiture case in federal court in New York City.

Yes people from foreign countries can practice law if they're licensed here.
>>
>>133442926
oooooooooo King nigger fucked up now
>>
>>133442854
Foreign Nationals aren't allowed to work for elections, she was working for Obama and Clinton.

You're guys are fucked bud. You can see it looming, no Democrats are biting on the Russia shit this time. Trump played you all like a fiddle.
>>
>>133442926
They let her in to represent her client. God damn are you people illiterate or deliberately fucking obtuse?
>>
File: Aprill.png (134KB, 575x521px) Image search: [Google]
Aprill.png
134KB, 575x521px
>>
>>133442461
A fucking pittance, and a decision MADE BY THE DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE that struck the prosecutors out of the blue.

>That attorney, Natalia Veselnitskaya, represents the family of Pyotr Katsyv, the former vice governor of the Moscow region, whose son, Denis, owns the real-estate company Prevezon. The DOJ had been investigating whether Prevezon laundered millions of dollars through New York City real estate when the case was unexpectedly settled two days before going to trial in May.

>"Last summer, Donald Trump Jr. met with a Kremlin-connected attorney in an attempt to obtain information 'that would incriminate Hillary,'" the Democrats wrote, citing the emails he published. "Earlier this year, on May 12, 2017, the Department of Justice made an abrupt decision to settle a money laundering case being handled by that same attorney in the Southern District of New York.

It's literally in your goddamn face.
>>
>>133442740

It is a classic desperation misdirect. The dems know they are dead. House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share via @dailycaller

Tick fucking tock.
>>
>>133443054
What the fuck does this even mean? She wasn't let into the country to work on an election.
>>
>>133442830

This.
>>
>>133442121
This
>>
>>133442543
The proof is in Trump Jr.'s emails, he posted them on fucking twitter.

It was all over the goddamn news, why the fuck would she further incriminate herself? That Trump Jr. leaked something this big on his own volition is already bizarre.
>>
>>133443202
In which he reveals that she didn't have any damning information at all, she just cold called him and lured him into a meeting.
>>
File: 1476288011811.jpg (43KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
1476288011811.jpg
43KB, 900x599px
>>133443122
>hurr durr case was dismissed
>evidence of wrongdoing
>okay it wasn't dismissed
>but they didn't have a big enough fine!!!11!!!
goddamn you are pathetic
>>
>>133443201
exactly, but she did, trying to trap Trump. oops!
>>
>>133443340
>In which he reveals that she didn't have any damning information at all, she just cold called him and lured him into a meeting.

We have no fucking clue what went on in their meeting, only Donald Jr.'s claims; and the fact that the DOJ made the case she was in the United States to handle vanish.
>>
>>133443340
lmao if you believe anything coming out of Trump Jr.'s mouth. Sure they didn't get an information. Right.
>>
>>133443122

You don't realize how fucked you are, do you.
>>
The right doesn't care if Trump personally hacked the DNC himself.

The left doesn't care if Obama was ordering spying on political rivals and trying to set them up.

Whats a black guy to do? I am going to keep fucking white women. Get over it pol, politics is just click bait now.
>>
>>133443202
She didn't provide any actual information in the meeting you fucking retard.

She said she only spoke about the adoption policies in Russia. The only proof there is of any "collusion" is her offering information she said she never gave & she's on the payroll of Fusion GPS.

So it looks like this was an attempt to manufacture the Russia narrative to begin with. The ironic part is Don Jr. wanted to meet with her to find out information about Hillary's collusion with the Russian government.
>>
>>133437598
>4D chess confirmed

and all you pussies were crying yesterday
>>
>>133443509
well you're half right, they saw the whole Obama Russia plot coming. have fun homie!
>>
>>133443586
>So it looks like this was an attempt to manufacture the Russia narrative to begin with. The ironic part is Don Jr. wanted to meet with her to find out information about Hillary's collusion with the Russian government.

nah, they knew the whole thing was a set-up from the beginning. Trump knows killers, he dominated the jews in NYC real estate. He's laughing right now.
>>
>>133443495
Yeah she did something she wasn't allowed to do. That's the whole point. She was let in to work on a case and while she was here she acted as a bridge between the Russian government and Trump's campaign. She has a long history of working for the Russian government.
>>
>>133443338

You don't see what's coming, do you? It is a trap that has been planned since october. RIP dems and neocons. RIP deep state.

America will soon be great again.

Tick fucking tock.
>>
>>133443509
She's on payroll of the same Democratic opposition group that was behind the pissgate dossier (Fusion GPS).

She's a close friend of Obama cabinet members.

She was seen at several anti-Trump protests. Yeah she sounds like a real friend to the Trump administration.

She even attended these protests well after the meeting with Don Jr. Then there's the problem that no actual hack or any interference of the election has been linked to Russia.
>>
>>133442751
>Oh and Preet Bharara ran that case.

An outstanding man and a credit to his office when he filled it.

>>133442844
No it fucking doesn't, it looks corrupt as fuck that a case the people prosecuting thought would be a slam dunk suddenly evaporated when their department decided to settle instead of press charges.

How the fuck does that look bad for Preet and not the fucking DOJ?

>>133442830
>>133442844
I'm honestly starting to believe you are Russian agents, being paid to try and cast as much shade on a transparently clear situation as possible. Because what fucking else can you do in this situation?

You've been caught out, and caught out badly.
>>
>>133437598
I knew this entire story was staged and debunked once it was taken off the front page of Reddit, all news stations stopped talking about it, and /pol/ was being shilled with pro-Macron propaganda.

This story is hitting hard.
>>
>>133443766
who let her in to do this?
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (214KB, 1536x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
214KB, 1536x1936px
>>133443753
>>133443642

This.
>>
Which cabinet members is she friends with? The only thing I've seen linking her to any Trump protests is a single image.
>>
>>133443766

Oh sweetie, no.
>>
>>133437598

Trump better use this opportunity to go after Hillary and Obama
>>
>>133443863
lol, the only thing the Russians benefit from is the country being divided, and even then not much. The real beneficiaries from this story are the Democrats, it's almost too good a story too be true on the surface. Yet no one on the left is saying a peep, and they jump at any chance to threaten Trump.
>>
>>133443929
Pretty sure they ran a simple background check and saw that she was on payroll for Fusion GPS.

It's not like this shit isn't publicly accessible.

They might've let it happen to use this as a spear to fuck Obama with. Time will tell.

The fact is that this meeting was used as pivotal evidence of Russian collusion that allowed Obama to issue FISA warrants on the Trump campaign.
>>
>>133443929
During a court hearing in early January 2016 as Veselnitskaya’s permission to stay in the country was about to expire, federal prosecutors described how rare the grant of parole immigration was as Veselnitskaya pleaded for more time to remain in the United States.

“In October the government bypassed the normal visa process and gave a type of extraordinary permission to enter the country called immigration parole,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Paul Monteleoni explained to the judge during a hearing Jan. 6, 2016.

“That's a discretionary act that the statute allows the Attorney General to do in extraordinary circumstances. In this case, we did that so that Mr. Katsyv could testify. And we made the further accommodation of allowing his Russian lawyer into the country to assist,” he added.
>>
File: 1497133471323.jpg (61KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497133471323.jpg
61KB, 720x960px
>>133437598
IT'S
FUCKING
HAPPENING
>>
File: 1499805749944.png (1MB, 894x666px) Image search: [Google]
1499805749944.png
1MB, 894x666px
>>133441769
>How exactly would the Democrats convince Trump's very good friend to set him up?

my oh my I really have no idea........
>>
>>133443863

You are psychotic. And yiu are all so fucked. Tick tock.
>>
>>133443586
>>133443753
What we have proof of:
>Trump Jr. met with Russian Lawyer
>DOJ suddenly decides to settle instead of prosecuting a slam dunk case the Russian Lawyer was defending

What we don't have proof of:
>The contents of Trump Jr.'s conversation with the lawyer

I'd say your gullible, but I think you know exactly what you're doing.
>>
>>133443929

Preet and mccabe.
>>
>>133444235
ROFL like Kathy Griffin is some Democratic operative. You mean a successful publicist has a picture with a famous person? WOW that's so unusual.
>>
File: 1200.jpg (46KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
46KB, 1200x675px
>>133444167
>>133444170
Dems are fucked, literal collusion and I'm sure multiple violations of every ethics and campaign code out there.
>>
>>133444148
>This narrative benefits the democrats
>So it can't be true

Holy shit.

There's no fucking way we can be at that retarded stage.
>>
>>133444167

It was fraudulently set up by the soon to be ass-raped in prison obama administration.
>>
File: 1491066742952.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491066742952.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>133444272
>Has no proof, but wants it to be damning.

If this "proof" can be refuted on a Mongolian vintage baseball card trading forum, your proof isn't very good.
>>
>>133442783
what do you mean "so?" when the whole narrative is that she was trying to aid Trumps campaign by offering dirt on Hillary?

What's more likely, that she posts all kinds of anti-Trump shit on her socials while simultaneously helping him win, or setting up a meeting with no intent to deliver anything just to incriminate him for the meeting, using it to make him look bad after the fact?

Use your brain, only one scenario is likely
>>
>>133444235
>>133444352
The photographer was a Scientologist, they set her up as revenge for insulting them
>>
File: file.png (652KB, 703x920px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
652KB, 703x920px
>>133444235
Goldstone was ALWAYS a leftist
Worked for Bob Geldof in the 80s
Refugee benefit concerts in the 90s (pic related)

I'm SURE Trumps had no idea of this side of his past. In fact, I'm not convinced he's not an intelligence agent based on this story about how he came to work with Emin:

>Emin, who is married to Leyla Aliyeva, the daughter of Azerbaijan president Ilham Aliyev, was born Emin Araz oglu Agalarov to a Jewish mother and Muslim father in Baku.

>Rob said: "I was asked to manage Emin, but in the beginning I did not want to do it - I did not like the concept, as I had managed before.

>"I took a call from Martin Bandier, the CEO of Sony/ATV, and he said he had just had a meeting with the head of Sony Israel, where they talked about Emin and they had thought of me to manage him.

>"Since I have managed Emin, I have been to Azerbaijan a lot.

>"Everyone I seem to meet there is Jewish. It is technically a Muslim country, but Azerbaijan is very friendly with Israel and there are a lot of Jews there."

http://www.jewishtelegraph.com/prof_301.html
>>
B-E-N-G-H-A-Z-I

is now TRUMPED by Jr's scheming

So much for nepotism
>>
>>133444510
But you said it benefits the Russians so it was them??? get David Brock's hand out of your ass
>>
>>133444661

Hi sharia blue.

Tick tock.
>>
>>133443011
When did she take the bar then?
>>
>>133437598

"Close to Putin" isn't cause for denying someone entry to the country.

I really don't understand this "Don Jr. was tricked by Obama!" excuse.
>>
>>133444535
How do we not have fucking proof?

We know Trump Jr. met with the Russian Lawyer under the impression she'd provide information to help their campaign, because he fucking admitted to it and posted the emails leading up to the encounter.

We know the DOJ suddenly decided to settle the case that was by all accounts straightforward DAYS before it was to go forward, because it's a matter of public record.
>>
>>133444772

She didn't. Sharia blue is desperately flailing in meltdown ovetime hysterics.
>>
>>133443085
And it was just a really strange coincidence that she ends up having this meeting with Jr on the side. It's not suspicious at all. Man I really am tired we need to get to bed.
>>
>>133444856

Tick fucking tock, brock.
>>
File: berr.jpg (210KB, 670x892px) Image search: [Google]
berr.jpg
210KB, 670x892px
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/885184428367990784
>>
>>133444834
GTFO with this shit shill it wont work
You dont get to bitch and moan about every single Russian individual for a year and then get off with a pass about the 100X more concerning Russian ties that Obama and Clinton both have
>>
>>133444648
So what if Goldstone is a leftist? Trump was a democrat for decades, does that make him a secret leftist? Goldstone and the Agalarovs had worked with Trump for years prior to his presidential run. Were they planted to set him up before he even started running?
>>
File: oldest_trick_book_spaceballs.gif (3MB, 320x215px) Image search: [Google]
oldest_trick_book_spaceballs.gif
3MB, 320x215px
>>133444898
all this 4D Chess and they fell for the oldest trick in the book
>>
>>133444686
Are you fucking comparing DEMOCRATS to RUSSIANS?

One is a goddamn domestic party, the other is a hostile foreign power. The situation that we're describing has Russian conspiracy fucking all over it, and you're beating the drums saying it happened by dint of the Democrats because it looks so goddamn incriminating of the Trump administration?

What. The. Fuck.
>>
>>133444769

Tickety Tock tool-bot

>>133444856

Mf this
>>
File: Al-Franken-Kathy-Griffin-3.jpg (67KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
Al-Franken-Kathy-Griffin-3.jpg
67KB, 1200x628px
>>133444352
>ROFL like Kathy Griffin is some Democratic operative

You have no fucking clue kiddo.

She's best pals with Al Frankin and he used her to promote his new book

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/31/al-franken-still-appearing-with-kathy-griffin-to-promote-his-book-video/
>>
>>133444856
You know why cops can't bust people that hang out at a drug dealer's house for doing drugs?

Because they still have to prove they weren't just doing a load of laundry.

You have that same problem here.
>>
>>133445032
Why not? We know from whistleblower Dennis Montgomery that Trump and his family have been closely surveilled for 10+ years

As I said, Goldstone and Emin both have pasts that could make either one into an intelligence operative. Trump's political aspirations were known for a long time but especially since he targeted Obama for his fraudulent records.

I cant dismiss the possibility that the Trumps were monitored closely by intelligence networks around the world
>>
>>133445025

Cry more, bitch.
>>
>>133441110
>>The woman Trump Jr. met wasn't an attache of the Russian Government
>>BUT OBAMA LET THAT BITCH INTO THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIRST PLACE DESPITE thinking SHE WAS A RUSSIAN SPY

ftfyf
>>
>>133444981
Fuck me, you have to be a paid Russian shill.

There is no way somebody could be this criminally ignorant. You have the reality of a situation staring you in the fucking face and you bury your head in the sand while chanting Trump's name like a fucking mantra.

There's no human intelligence here, you're some two dimensional caricature set up to push your agenda.
>>
>>133445113
lol
>>
>>133441110
Nice bait. Basically, were saying that if were going down king obongo comes with us
>>
>>133438923
The only political mistake was the Russian lawyer not dying in a plane crash or heart attack or bear attack or something. Clinton would have tied up loose ends.
>>
>>133445343
Tick tick tick tick tick tick
The gravy train is coming to a crashing halt for your ilk
>>
>>133445160
Wow two stand up comics are fucking friends. Stop the fucking presses.

So you're really suggesting that Obama/Dems through Kathy Griffin got Trump's friend Rob Goldstone to use his clients and also Trump's friends as bait to lure Trump Jr. into taking a meeting with an established Russian lawyer so that after Trump won it could be used against him?

And your evidence of this is that Kathy Griffin has a photo with a publicist and that she is friends with a stand up comic who is now a Dem senator?
>>
>>133441393
Pretty much EVERY case the DOJ handles is settled.....or just ignored like Hilary corruption.
>>
File: 1473297939848.jpg (264KB, 1214x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1473297939848.jpg
264KB, 1214x1239px
>>133445396
>waaaaah you're not buying my narrative
>>
>>133445424

LOL no he's not.
>>
>>133437598
notice that the democrats project what their up to onto Trump and others. They said Trump was caught with an underage chick then all the leaks start with Weiner and Podesta. Clinton accuses trump of working with Putin and is ill then.......
>>
Don Jr stated that manafort was on the phone the whole time during the meeting.

Trump tower was completely monitored by obongo during the time period of the meeting

Was the conversation between Russian lawyer and the trump crew recorded incidentally?

Will DJT jr leak this audio recording tomorrow to absolutely btfo the dems? We shall see
>>
File: 1485831201714.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485831201714.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>133445032
>Were they planted to set him up before he even started running?

Very likely.

Look back at the WH roast where Obama made jokes at Trump. There was an MSNBC host there who made a joke because Trump was "thinking of running for president, I thought he was running as a joke".

That was like 7 years ago I think. So the Dems have been aware of Trump's presidential run since at least that year (2010/2011).
>>
File: doubt.png (41KB, 123x143px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
41KB, 123x143px
>>133445553
>established russian lawyer
>>
>>133445553
Seems possible. Why would you send someone to someone already colluding ith collude russia to the targets son and not the target and lure them by telling them their opponent is colluding with russia to get trump's team to collude with russia? it seems so stupid that liberals would think to do it.
>>
>>133445294
Have you looked at the emails?

They pretty transparently describe that the Trump administration saw themselves meeting with a "Russian Government Lawyer" under the premise of getting incriminating information that would help their campaign.

This is like having emails that someone was going over to a drug dealer's house to pick up drugs, then later finding out the person gave the drug dealer laundered money.
>>
>>133445600
Uh what? Most criminal cases that aren't banking related in nature are definitely not settled. The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>133445522

What are you gonna do when your parents are dead and have nobody to support you?
>>
>>133445396

Tick tock, marxist.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/plot-thickens-russian-lawyer-natalia-veselnitskaya-may-us-illegally/
>>
>>133445908
The obvious answer is to give the target, Trump Sr., some plausible deniability by having a layer between himself and the collusion.
>>
>>133445787
It's like Trump's 11 instead of Ocean's 11
>>
>>133437598
This whole thing is absolutely insane and criminal by the Prompf cartel. When in the history of politics has one group tried to dig up dirt on another group for an election? Could you imagine if Trump paid a bunch of men to come out after the second debate and say that Hillary is a rapist? Or imagine if he tried to use the MSM propaganda machine against her? What has politics come to?

You subhuman pearl clutchers are hilarious. Hang yourselves immediately. If you have trouble tying a slipknot because you're too stupid to figure it out, maybe just try and drink all the chemicals under your kitchen sink.
>>
>>133445913
>Trump administration
his son wasn't part of the administration aside from openly supporting them which is why he never really did anything for them. The Trump administration WAS all DJT and everything they did was through him.
>>
File: 1473711744796.jpg (58KB, 396x282px) Image search: [Google]
1473711744796.jpg
58KB, 396x282px
>>133445913
you come up with the most retarded analogies ever
pic definitely related
>>
>>133446097
you really think Trump Sr. thinks things through like that? Before the accusations it never even came up Russia was doing stuff.
>>
>>133445002
Pretty good summation
>>
>>133445932
This is banking related though... soo.....you can't say its not normal.
>>
File: trump spades.jpg (81KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
trump spades.jpg
81KB, 1100x619px
>>133446292
>you really think Trump Sr. thinks things through like that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
>>
>>133445913
You people act so stupid and it's so fucking fake. That's the worst part

His non response, other than saying, sure let's meet was the equivalent of someone saying

>Hey bro I know you are dying of late stage cancer and i got a miracle drug that will save your life that my registered offender neighbor next door who i think is a serial killer gave me.
>You want?

And you go
>Yeah bro sounds great let's meet that would be great right before i'm about to die

Try being real people for once. You know how people talk. How they write and converse in emails and texts. Just get the fuck out with the moral preening
>>
File: IMG_0517.gif (3MB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0517.gif
3MB, 500x434px
>>133445913

What they saw was a clear setup from a mile away, brought in three witnesses, did nothing illegal, turned the trap back onto obongo, won the election, now all of trump's seditious, treasonous enemies will soon be ass-raped in prison.

Tick fucking tock.
>>
File: wait_that_makes_my_head_hurt.jpg (161KB, 819x508px) Image search: [Google]
wait_that_makes_my_head_hurt.jpg
161KB, 819x508px
>>133445913

EVERY EMAIL

They plant those words.

The SAME words needed for FISA warrent

AFTER THE FACT OF SPYING
Obama/Rice/Lynch/Comey broke the law spying on Trump and his family BEFORE THEY HAD EVIDENCE TO DO SO.

THEY WERE REJECTED MANY TIMES BY THE FISA COURT, OBAMA THEN CHANGED THE LAW TO LET RICE DO THE UNMASKING.

THE RUSSIAN LAWYER WAS A QUICK SET "ENTRAPMENT" TO TURN OBAMA LEGAL, INCRIMINATION TRUMP IS JUST BONUS

THIS IS DROPPING SOON....
>>
>>133438759
It's called entrapment and it's rightly illegal.
Imagine Someone begging for weeks for you to get him drugs. Then you finally do just to make him go away. Then you find out it's an undercover cop. See why this is wrong buddy?
>>
File: 1473981014034.jpg (177KB, 533x388px) Image search: [Google]
1473981014034.jpg
177KB, 533x388px
>>133445913
>Trump administration
Trump was a CANDIDATE you fucking faggot
>>
>>133446412
except russia wasn't even a blip on the radar till after the election. He isn't a career politician.
>>
>>133446156
I don't think this conversation is going to go anywhere.

I mean, we literally have written admission of guilt from the source. Even his fucking emails provided to prove his culpability.

Yet you're still performing the most absurd mental gymnastics to ignore the reality of the situation. I can't rationally explain why you'd be so invested in defending a party that are by all accounts traitors to our country- so I have to conclude you've decided that was is in your best interest is not in the best interest of our country.
>>
>>133446495
IF the emails are fake why wouldn't Trump Jr. say so? Obama can't change a law.
>>
>>133438218
It's a shame that Obama is presumably too big to jail because using a foreign actor to try and entrap an American citizen to influence an American election in order to make sure your party maintains control of power opposite of the will of the people is fucking tyrannical bullshit.
>>
>>133437598
nothing wrong with being russian. or a lawyer. do you shitposters even think about what you're writing (of course not).
>>
File: 1499860600292.jpg (553KB, 680x3969px) Image search: [Google]
1499860600292.jpg
553KB, 680x3969px
>>133439253
>>
>>133446495
this. it's obvious there's a reason she switched to the Adoption sanctions. If she asks to reduce sanctions for information on Hillary, it's entrapment. So you set it up so they have to negotiate back, which would be actually a high crime and Trump Jr if not Donald would be fucked. This didn't happen and most likely Don Jr saw it coming and got Manafort and Kushner involved for just that reason.
>>
>>133446532
Entrapment only occurs when you force someone to commit a crime they wouldn't otherwise commit. Undercover cops busting you for selling them drugs is not entrapment.
>>
>>133446577
They're an administration now, but this argument is disingenuous regardless.

Just replace administration with campaign, the merit still holds.
>>
>>133446629
>admission of guilt
good luck trying to get that in court since he isn't registered with the administration. (yes there is a registration process to declare yourself as part of one genius)
>>
>>133446604
are you kidding? they were going at the Russia angle with Manafort for a while. I personally called the Russia angle back in the summer of 2016 if Trump won, it was kind of obvious.
>>
>>133446629

>guilty

Of meeting with a russian lawyer to get pitched on the magnitsky act. Wew!
>>
>>133446490
The conversation was surely recorded. They will releas the recording.
Czech my numerals
>>
>>133446760
We're talking about morals, not the law.
>>
>>133439986
I don't see a translator in the pic by >>133437598

She's listening to congressional testimony, she must be able to understand some form of the English language.
>>
>>133446629
>we literally have written admission of guilt from the source
no we don't. you're desperate and reaching for any straw, panicking and repeating the same tired bullshit. but you're never going to convince anyone here.

>>133446812
>this argument is disingenuous
I agree, every angle of your "argument" is disingenuous and pathetic.
>>
>>133446495
>>133445002
>>
>>133446745
The sanctions are called the Magnitsky act and they were put in place after Sergei Magnitsky was murdered for uncovering a money laundering scheme. The same money laundering scheme that the DOJ took to trial but then settled after Trump took office. The Russian government lawyer even represented the defendant in that case. Do you not see any connections here?
>>
>>133446834
Oh please at most by the end of the election they were just swinging a few hooks that he wasn't mean to Putin but nothing about accusing it till after they were embarrassed so badly.
>>
File: Fisa Card.png (419KB, 688x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Fisa Card.png
419KB, 688x1110px
>>
>>133441393
you are fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 1474048468459.jpg (180KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
1474048468459.jpg
180KB, 573x729px
>>133447041
>The Russian government lawyer
now you are really desperate
>>
>>133447297
Does Trump's cock leave an orange stain around your mouth?
>>
File: hillary_russia_ruse.jpg (4MB, 1952x6240px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_russia_ruse.jpg
4MB, 1952x6240px
>>133447041

ALL YOUR BASES ARE OURS
>>
>>133447409
She has represented the Russian government as a lobbyist multiple times. This is an established fact.
>>
>>133437598
Yep, it was all a setup to allow Obama to wiretap the Trump Tower, and these assholes are so confident they thought they could even lay the blame on Trump down the line too.
>>
File: 1493321012933.jpg (91KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1493321012933.jpg
91KB, 612x612px
>>133437598
THAT'S WHAT OPEN BORDERS GETS YOU, LIBERAL KEKS! AHAHAHAHA
>>
Obama and Hillary will go to prison for entrapment
>>
File: wtf.png (537KB, 1939x1343px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
537KB, 1939x1343px
>>133447446

Keep going, look to twitter between 10 and 1 tomorrow
>>
>>133446414
>>133446490
>>133446495

Fucking how.

You literally have the actors giving admissions of guilt in the form of Don Jr.

You have a motive from the parties involved, and we even have evidence of remuneration in the form of the DOJ settling a straight forward case a couple days before trial. Yet you come up with the most convoluted narratives to explain why it's Obama's fault or how it's the actors involved aren't really associated with their parties or how they're not guilty in the first place.

You lot are irrational, you're hypocrites, you are intellectually dishonest.
>>
Nothing to see here - 4d chess masters at werk

Mf Pence

/ \
' '
>>
>>133447592
If she had to get special permission from the DOJ to enter the country, how was the border open? Trump supporters are fucking morons.
>>
>>133441393
businessinsider is owned by some kraut with his lips attached to merkels ass you dumbass

that case is from 2012 and was settled not dismissed,

those 12 D- who signed that garbage are complete imebciles
>>
>You can't make this shit up OP
"Russian Gov Lawyer" in country for absolutely no reason
>>
>>133443094
So kushner disclosed the meeting in question back in april? Why is this a big deal now then?
I'm dumb
>>
>>133447536
as a client. was she representing the RF at the time she was in the US?
She talked about the Magnitsky Act you fucking stupid faggot.
>>
>>133446817
>>133446861
Colluding with a foreign power for reimbursement infringing upon the sovereignty and thereby security of our nation?

Yeah. I'd call it an admission of guilt.
>>
File: 1450479768091.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1450479768091.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>133437645
>>
File: justice2.png (76KB, 497x931px) Image search: [Google]
justice2.png
76KB, 497x931px
>>133447830

Every last senator and IC offical said

"LOTS OF SMOKE, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY FIRE YET"

As late as June..
>>
File: 1499884091463.png (993KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499884091463.png
993KB, 675x1200px
>>133437598
OMFG MY SIDES
THEY'RE LITERALLY TRYING TO BLAME OBAMA FOR THIS

seriously tho, this is pathetic
>>
>>133447875
>colluding
seems you don't actually know what that word means so i'm not surprised you would be confused by what admission of guilt means.
>>
>>133447730
>businessinsider is owned by some kraut with his lips attached to merkels ass you dumbass

They are reporting on a matter of public record.

>that case is from 2012 and was settled not dismissed,

I feel like a fucking broken record, it was settled two days before trial for a pittance leaving most parties involved confused.
>>
>>133446709
Yep, that's fuckin' it.
>>
File: 1492904279610.jpg (50KB, 616x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492904279610.jpg
50KB, 616x960px
>>133447700
t. assblasted soreloser
>>
>>133447834
The Magnitsky act permitted the U.S. to freeze financial assets of Russian officials who contributed to the abuse, arrest and death of Sergei Magnitsky. The Russian government has been trying to get overturned since it was enacted. Her talking about the Magnitsky act is totally in line with lobbying for the Russian government or Russian oligarchs.
>>
>>133447644
>admissions of guilt
there are no such thing, is your arm getting tired of reaching for straws that aren't there?

>>133447875
>for reimbursement
there was none
you are just lying and being mendacious
>>
>>133444582
>whats more likely, the thing I want to happen or the thing that disproves what I want to happen
youre still reaching. theres no logic to your post. she doesnt have to have any skin in the game at all if she's just a pawn / intermediary. her actual political ideology is irrelevant
>>
>>133437598
Obama's going to jail.
>>
File: 9ONxQp4.png (38KB, 708x428px) Image search: [Google]
9ONxQp4.png
38KB, 708x428px
>>133448033
OMFG MY SIDES
YOU'RE LITERALLY BEING HOMOPHOBIC WITH THIS

seriously tho, this is low energy
>>
File: 1499567518406.jpg (50KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499567518406.jpg
50KB, 512x512px
>>133444977
so it's obama's fault that Jr. agreed to receive opposition research from a russian national after reading an email that said it was information gathered for the support of Trump by the russian government
And it's Jr.'s fault that he lied about this until he got caught and then was 'fully transparent'

the few remaining trump supporters are absolutely pathic now, even worse than liberals, kys
>>
>>133441110
It's establishing a tautology by refuting both initial assumptions.
If she isn't a Russian agent, then this is a big nothingburger and the Left is suspect.
If she is a Russian agent, then Obama shouldn't have let her in and the Left is suspect.

In either case, the Left is suspect, and given her ties to Leftist groups it looks a whole fucking lot like a setup. The only mistake Jr. made is falling for it.
>>
File: maximum hmm emoji.jpg (120KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
maximum hmm emoji.jpg
120KB, 900x900px
>>133448376
>filename
hello fellow pede
>>
Make up whatever bullshit Obama related lies you want to. It doesn't change the fact that Trump Jr. admitted that he would love any support from the Russian government that they could give.
>>
>>133448420
>few remaining
you are gonna be ad in 2018 and 2020. Most people don't care. Worst comes to worst Jr will get wrist slapped and Kushner gets booted from office (i want this to happen).
>>
>>133448325
>there are no such thing, is your arm getting tired of reaching for straws that aren't there?

>Don Jr: I met with a Russian Government Lawyer under the impression they would provide the Trump campaign with incriminating information that could be used to win the election.

You know what you do when a foreign power helps you out? You help them back, there's always goddamn strings attached.

>there was none

Is that you Donald Jr? Or maybe Manafort or Paige?

I didn't know you were privy to the details of their conversation. Color me impressed.
>>
>>133448468
She was let in to REPRESENT A CLIENT. How fucking hard is it for you people to understand this. Are you deliberately ignoring this?
>>
>>133443094
>The president himself processes SF86s
>Each and every instance of contact with a foreigner should be bird dogged in a paranoid way
You people have no clue how this shit works.
>>
File: hold up.jpg (45KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hold up.jpg
45KB, 1024x576px
>>133437645
>>133437598
red stop me if wrong i just skimmed through the article. But what i get from this is Obama and the doj and the lobbing firms were for this set it up, then more or less set it up to make trump corrupt. Which is bullshit cause how meeting with someone evidence of collusion? Foreign heads of sate and even kek business leaders to this day meet with many heads of sates, and foreign officials. Correct me if i'm wrong but i don't get it why is this an issue. The Chinese are literally building sitting aircraft carrier islands in the south china sea. And normiees are taking in the bait.........Why?!!
>>
>>133437598
Did Don Jr ever actually meet with the lawyer or is just the emails the source of this REEEEEEEEEEE?
>>
File: 1499812145522.png (779KB, 913x766px) Image search: [Google]
1499812145522.png
779KB, 913x766px
>>133448538
It's imgur, dummy.
>All of the people in Russia work for the Russian government
>How dare the people of Russia donate money!
>Watches election on Giant HDTV gifted by Saudi Arabia "This is nice. A gift?"
>Another "MUH RUSSIA" post even though liberal media openly admitted it was all bullshit
Your life is a joke.
>>
>>133448800
He did, but once it became clear she didn't actually have any information they left.
>>
File: 1499442688589.png (105KB, 350x421px) Image search: [Google]
1499442688589.png
105KB, 350x421px
>>133448468
this is just sad

>the Left is suspect

admit you were cucked by your president and move the fuck on, you got played, conned, taken for a ride, useful idiots
>>
File: 1469668662901.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1469668662901.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>133437645
>My hobbies include going on an anonymous image board and archiving links I see in every thread. I literally have no life outside of this.
>>
>>133448294
I'm aware of that you booty blasted idiot, that's why I brought it up.
>>
>>133449049
it's a bot you shill
>>
Heavy shill tactics in this thread.

We are over the target
>>
>>133448468
Why not just drop the pretense and say the left is always suspect?

I mean, lets at least be intellectually honest here. Nothing could be said or done that would convince trump supporters at this stage otherwise, and they don't need any rationale for why they hate and despite the left unto dementia.

They just do because they do. End of story.
>>
>>133448876
???????????????????????
this is trump jr
not trump
and jr didnt even do anything wrong
how shilled is this place
>>
>>133449247
give it a week usually how long it lasts then they leave
>>
Don't let the shills in here try to make you forget that Natalia's facebook shows she's as anti-Putin as she is anti-Trump. They're trying to spread disinformation. http://archive.is/mdSre
>>
>>133446709
Imagine how much Trump actually knows, I bet he knows every single thing that's going on but he knows he can't just blurt it out, even with executive privilege, because it would go nowhere unless the people discovered the truth for themselves.
>>
File: 4dcea;[d'.png (31KB, 720x176px) Image search: [Google]
4dcea;[d'.png
31KB, 720x176px
>>133437598
top fucking kek
>>
>>133449113
So what's your fucking point then idiot? That her talking about the Magnitsky is somehow evidence that she wasn't there to provide information? For all we know she could have said "we'll give you the dirt if you get rid of the Magnitsky act"
>>
>>133448689
>waaaah!! why aren't you accepting the bullshit I'm spewing
you dissembling fool
>>
>>133447536
so have former us congressman.
>>
>>133442446

Her discretionary visa or whatever expired in January 2016. She was STILL IN THE COUNTRY in July 2016. In June 2016, Lynch met with Bill to say, "Well, the unthinkable is happening. We need to get a warrant on Trump Tower, and know the Russian to use. She owes us a favor, and knows that if she disagrees we can arrest her for lacking a visa." This is hilarious.
>>
File: 1499057782381.jpg (49KB, 740x490px) Image search: [Google]
1499057782381.jpg
49KB, 740x490px
>>133448585
>It doesn't change the fact that Trump Jr. admitted that he would love any support from the Russian government that they could give.

Nah.

If there had been crimes of Clinton collusion with Russia (as stated in the emails), Don was doing the patriotic thing by going and finding that out.

Only a retard would think otherwise.
>>
>>133449311
You know its bullshit when they make a big deal over it. Literally they even say yes doj and messiah obama im letting these ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Russians)))))))))))))))))))))) in. Are normeeies retarded?
>>
File: Faux-info.jpg (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Faux-info.jpg
89KB, 600x450px
>>133445396
calm your tits bro
>>
>>133449193
>intellectually honest

good luck with that in this thread, the only trump supporters on this board are full on larpers
>>
>>133449049
Jesus you're dumb.
>>
>>133449418
>Shit, I can't refute him so I better construct a strawman and follow it up with the tried and true ad hominem attack

That was a very nice strawman and I appreciate the eloquence of your insult.
>>
>>133448689
Exactly. So explain foreign powers donating to Hilary foundation while she was SOS? By your logic in your posts here she should be hanged.
>>
>>133442515
Loretta Lynch LITERALLY LET HER IN HERSELF, without a visa. Yet she overstayed her welcome, somehow, until whammo, meeting with DTJ. Read the article.
>>
>>133449247
>and jr didnt even do anything wrong
you have no right calling anyone a shill
>>
File: gbj-klan.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
gbj-klan.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>133449385
>For all we know
you don't know jack shit and you are desperate
>>
>>133449540
Wow yeah only a retard. It must be nice to base your whole identity around blindly supporting Trump.
>>
>>133448538
>8 years ago
>>
>>133449781
You're right, that's why I said it was speculation. You're the one who has yet to make any actual argument about how her talking about the Magnitsky act excludes her from discussing Clinton dirt.
>>
>>133437645
Thank you based Norwegian Archivist
>>
>>133449586
I honestly find these threads depressing, I like to assume most people can be reasoned with but these conversations make it seem as though we speak different languages from alternate realities.
>>
File: moonbat005.jpg (16KB, 379x336px) Image search: [Google]
moonbat005.jpg
16KB, 379x336px
>>133449650
there is nothing to refute, clearly you aren't able to grasps that. It's hilarious, please keep doing it
>>
>>133449991
No shit man. There is literally no point in reasoning with them. They'll never believe that Trump or his family could ever do a bad thing because liberals would like that.
>>
>>133449715
>jr and russian lawyer set up meeting to give jr hillary info
>no money exchangements, just the info, which is legal, also she isnt a gov official
>they meet and nothing happens
so what is illegal here?
>>
>>133449655
You act as though because you suck Trump's dick I must fondle Hillary's ballsack.

I supported Sanders, I think Hillary would have been a hell of a lot better than Trump at this stage but I don't like the woman.
>>
>>133449193
Why is someone as retarded as you able to pass captcha?
>>
File: blm-kkk.png (98KB, 1080x587px) Image search: [Google]
blm-kkk.png
98KB, 1080x587px
>>133449876
You don't understand - I don't need to. I'm not here to convert you, I'm here to laugh at your retarded desperation

>>133449991

more
>waaah, they still don't accept our narrative no matter how many times we repeat it
fucking lel
>>
File: 1499829144583m.jpg (63KB, 1024x444px) Image search: [Google]
1499829144583m.jpg
63KB, 1024x444px
>>133444582
>anti trump posts
>fusion gps links
>sitting with obama russian ambassader in senate hearing
>called trump uni a fraud same month as she met with jr
>mccain pic
>dems let her in on expired visa
>at impeach trump rallys
>posts putin holding baby trump
>dems knew of 'hack' before this meeting, didnt say anything till after

I dont have any almonds left to activate
>>
>>133450126
>They'll never believe that Trump or his family could ever do a bad thing because liberals would like that.

This is what's kind of terrifying to me, their reality is literally predicated on agency. They decide what to believe depending on how it benefits the parties involved.

Like, what the fuck?
>>
>donald literally caught with putins dick in his mouth....

"BUT BUT OBAMA MADE HIM SUCK IT"

please trumptards, im almost embarrassed for you. this is getting really pathetic.
>>
>>133449193
>they don't need any rationale for why they hate and despite the left unto dementia.
yeah man, there has never been a leftist terrorist before.
>>
>>133450311
Hahaha okay guy. That's right, you got nothing.
>>
File: 1499565643143.jpg (109KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1499565643143.jpg
109KB, 600x753px
>>133437645
>>
File: 1463071459369.png (40KB, 825x635px) Image search: [Google]
1463071459369.png
40KB, 825x635px
>>133445396
>>
>>133441541
Sure she was
>>
File: reddit has to go back.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
reddit has to go back.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>133445396
holy shit ...................................... :/
>>
>>133450322
>This is what's kind of terrifying to me
are you, like, literally shaking rn?

>>133450400
>waaah, why don't you try to convince meeee

are you two ladies fuck-buddies?
>>
>>133450322
>somehow impressed that a statistically higher portion of individuals indoctrinated with any type of religion might have a hard time accepting conflicting information

this shit writes itself you literal retard. its not that hard to connect the (at most) three fucking dots to get to the answer.

perception manipulation is easy when you already fit into the quasi-ideology (irrespective of whatever it is).

you arent going to convince a believer that jesus isnt real just like you arent going to convince a a liberal that Trump really has some effective and good points
>>
>>133450332
That's a bit of a non sequitur, but I'll bite.

You know how many conservative terrorists there are in comparison to liberal ones? How about the death counts involved with conservative terroristic actions versus liberal ones?

I'll give you a hint: Timothy McVeigh was responsible for the most deadly domestic act of terrorism before 9/11.
>>
>>133438759
Why? He did nothing wrong. This whole "russia greatest enemy" shit didn't start until the end of the election.
>>
>>133441541
>Jesus Christ, can you people be more disingenuous?
Yeah, I could go around pretending hillary clinton didn't commit a felony by breaking 18 usc 793 (f). That's about as disingenuous as I can imagine anyone could physically be without literally turning themselves inside out.
>>
File: ss (2017-07-13 at 12.27.16).png (968KB, 1042x488px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-13 at 12.27.16).png
968KB, 1042x488px
>>133450146
the law isn't about the exchange of money you numbnut , it's about accepting ANYTHING OF VALUE from a foreign national

opposition research is something value, there are companies whose entire business is gathering and selling opposition research, Jr. wouldn't have even gone to the meeting if it didn't offer something of value

you aren't autistic, you're just fucking stupid
>>
File: 1488590723364.jpg (174KB, 699x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488590723364.jpg
174KB, 699x1024px
>>133450724
Time to go in for the kill. Name one thing communism or socialism have ever done for society that's ever been good. Go on im waiting :)
>>
>>133450588
Haha the only thing you could ever convince me of is your blind adulation for an orange retard. You believe whatever helps you feel better. Feels vs reals and all that.
>>
File: 1471818212078.jpg (69KB, 907x624px) Image search: [Google]
1471818212078.jpg
69KB, 907x624px
>>133450322
>This is what's kind of terrifying to me, their reality is literally predicated on agency. They decide what to believe depending on how it benefits the parties involved.
>a trump detractor saying this without a hint of self awareness or irony
>>
File: ss (2017-07-13 at 12.26.22).png (220KB, 888x456px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-13 at 12.26.22).png
220KB, 888x456px
>>133450813
JUST
>>
>>133450813
>anything of value
yeah something of value, as in money, gold, silver
you cant be this fucking dumb?
>>
>>133450755
I don't give a fuck if Hillary is executed in the street. That's not the discussion here. Deflect harder.
>>
>>133450323
1) entrapment is illegal, obama is going to jail

2) don jr isn't donald -- we know thanks to the emails that trump didn't even know
>>
>>133450755
wew, that's some liberal tier deflection
>>
>>133450323
YOU DEMS GOT NOTHING! HAHAHAHA
>>
>>133450813
How does it feel to see colleagues and peers flying past you up the ranks of success?

And here you are. Doing what precisely? Defending a collapsing system via the criminal network that props it up? Come on lad. You're a better person than this
>>
>>133450924
Fuck, Hillary is going to jail then
>qatar , morocco , saudi arabia
>>
>>133451019
Its not entrapment retard. Try harder.
>>
File: ss (2017-07-12 at 02.00.55).png (837KB, 576x877px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-12 at 02.00.55).png
837KB, 576x877px
>>133451019
STOP FUCKING LARPING ON MY BOARD
>>
File: 75562434625342.jpg (11KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
75562434625342.jpg
11KB, 258x195px
>>133446116
>>
>>133451100
Obama set up this circus to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. Straight to jail.
>>
>>133450929
you can't really be this dumb
>>
>>133451053
>Ignoring all the crimes the dems have commited just to blindly hate trump and then impeach him because it was HER TURN.
>>
>>133449049
KYS cuck
>>
>>133451184
The only question is whether or not CNN will report it or will they try to pretend he isn't in jail?
>>
>>133451226
i mean it says right there
"value"
means it has value like monetary value
>>
>>133451184
lol even if that fever dream scenario is true, even though there is no evidence to support it, what exactly would he be going to jail for?
>>
>>133451100
Go to bed Obama
>>
File: fredo is guilty.png (360KB, 610x596px) Image search: [Google]
fredo is guilty.png
360KB, 610x596px
>>133437598
>>
File: annoyinghomo.jpg (19KB, 499x279px) Image search: [Google]
annoyinghomo.jpg
19KB, 499x279px
>>133450906
So the answer is yes. I suspected as much
>>
>>133450813
>>133450924
Good thing nothing was given nor received because it was just a catfishing scam.
>>
>>133450924
>>133451226
https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

In the definitions it's clearly stated that's about money

welp, no jail for Don Jr. straight to jail for HRC
>>
>>133451331
He weaponized the intelligence community of this nation to target and illegally spy on a political candidate from the other party who would succeed him as POTUS if he won. Which he did. And now he is allowed to see all the illegal spying and illegal coordinated weaponizing of IC that has gone on for the past 240 years. Which will be about the number of consecutive life sentences he receives after it's revealed in trial how he defrauded the nation by holding office as a foreign national
>>
>>133451226
That's how the law was intended when written. Whether or not a judge agrees with that definition of value is another story, but the law itself was meant for monetary value.
>>
File: 1494539982562.jpg (44KB, 659x793px) Image search: [Google]
1494539982562.jpg
44KB, 659x793px
>>133443766
I'm ready to believe anon! Show me where she is deep state for putin. I must have missed that evidence.
>>
>>133450689
>this shit writes itself you literal retard. its not that hard to connect the (at most) three fucking dots to get to the answer.

Fuck you mate, I prefer to give humanity the benefit of the doubt and I have a tendency to try and empathize with other parties. If hoping for the best of humanity is criminally stupid then hang me because the day I become a cynical faggot that gives up on the future of our species will be the day I literally die.

>arent going to convince a a liberal that Trump really has some effective and good points

I appreciated the fact he pulled us out of TPP, and while his immigration policy is procrustean as fuck, and his wall across the southern border is insane, I do believe we need to have a more rigorous solution in place.

I fucking hate the "Us vs. Them" mindset, and I fucking hate how Republicans by and large project that mindset onto liberals. I vote according to my own beliefs, not on party lines, and I find it depressing that such a large percentage of my country actually hates other civilians because they don't identify as being a part of their cult.
>>
>>133444856
even in the worst case, they prove some collusion that happen. But.... I do not think collusion is actually unlawful... considering all he would have obtain was dirt on the killary. It is not like he rigged the election. Answer me this libtard, how the fuck is killary not in jail if these emails released by Don is brewing such a media storm. Going through killary's emails are thousands times worst than what Don has released.
>>
>>133451331
Treason
>>
>>133445160
>he broke me

Ha. What if Trump set up that photoshoot knowing it would blow up in her face and she figured it out?
>>
File: boohoobitch.png (11KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
boohoobitch.png
11KB, 633x758px
>>133450180
There it is! You're a literal fucking cuck. How's it feel being duped by your kike socialist thief? A Jew stealing your money, who would've guessed that?

Fuck off with your shill ass
>>
>>133451624
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason
> war with Russia... not really
> giving aid or comfort to Russia no
> lel
>>
>>133450846
Medicare, public education, highways, sewage systems, social security, firefighters, policemen.

Should I go on?
>>
File: 1477616433508.jpg (450KB, 725x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477616433508.jpg
450KB, 725x1080px
>>133451542
>then hang me
here's a handy guide
>>
>>133451810
Follow the conversation, dumb Nazi. You may be surprised.
>>
It was a total set up against Trump. Now they are trying to prove some how that Trump was guilty of treason by gaining negative information on H.C. Not that it will work. If that was the case they would have to indict ninety percent of the senators on treason for their dealings with lobbyists.
>>
>>133451840
non-communist countries have those things. try again
>>
>>133451840
lol wat?
china treats its citizens well... sure
USSR did a great job of treating their people well
welp
>>
>>133451795
Apparently I'm cucked if I do and cucked if I don't.
>>
Well well
>>
File: Socialism.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Socialism.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>133451840
AAAAAH and there we go normiee confirmed so tell me why do you believe in your communist paradise utopia?
>>
>>133452026
>>133452044
That doesn't somehow stop them from being socialist enterprises you stupid fucks.

Do you actually believe we live in some system of discrete entities whose policies all exactly align with some overarching government "theme"?

Don't be absurd, some of the best institutions in the US are fundamentally socialist in nature. The only caveat is that we have some socialist programs which I'm not the biggest fan of, like corporate welfare when it comes to things like the banks failing in the recession.
>>
File: 1491298845630.gif (54KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1491298845630.gif
54KB, 625x626px
>>133451840
>>133452026
>>133452044
If it isn't obvious at this point this is b8. You guys can stop but im going to continue to play with my food or possible California retard who believes in the Marxist dream
>>
>>133447644
>i have evidence clinton committed a crime
ok lets hear it
>i don't have shit
ok bye
>IMPEACH
>>
File: moving goalposts.jpg (18KB, 236x228px) Image search: [Google]
moving goalposts.jpg
18KB, 236x228px
>>133446812
Nigga please.
>>
>>133452346
Thoughts on Venezuela? Mr. i love communism?
>>
>>133452056
You're cucked because you decide to follow a bullshit story made up by News corporations SPECIFICALLY SET UP to make you complicit with the illegal activities going on.

Just turn off CNN and The Hill. Go out and get a job in a trade that will net you good money and find god. You'll live a good life and eventually maybe even find a woman.
>>
>>133452390
I don't have the energy for this bullshit. Trump Jr. literally posted his emails about meeting with the Russian lawyer across twitter, the DOJ suddenly deciding to settle an otherwise easy case days before trial is a matter of public record.
>>
>>133442729
you're so cute lmao
>>
File: 534564564562245.jpg (177KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
534564564562245.jpg
177KB, 600x437px
>>133448538
>2008
>assets
>asset n. generally any item of property that has monetary value, including articles with only sentimental value (particularly in the estates of the dead). Assets are shown in balance sheets of businesses and inventories of probate estates. There are current assets (which includes accounts receivable), fixed assets (basic equipment and structures), and such intangibles as business good will and rights to market a product. (http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Asset)
>father owns hotels, golf courses, etc.
>Hmm...

>2016
>The Podesta Group is one of the most influential Democratic Party-linked lobbyists in the U.S. And it is headed by a top Hillary Clinton fundraiser who has been referred to as the “Hillary moneyman.”
>Sberbank, the largest financial institution in Eastern Europe, hired the Podesta Group to help powder up its public image, The Observer reports.
>This is just one of the many findings in the so-called Panama Papers, a trove of 11.5 million documents that expose how political and economic elites from around the planet are stashing their money in secretive tax havens.
>In March, the Podesta Group registered with the U.S. government as a lobbyist for Sberbank.
>The bank plays an enormous role in the Russian economy. It controls almost 30 percent of Russia’s aggregate banking assets, employs a quarter-million people and “is functionally an arm of the Kremlin, although it’s ostensibly a private institution,” The Observer notes.
>(http://www.salon.com/2016/04/08/with_saudi_and_russian_ties_clinton_machines_tentacles_are_far_reaching_according_to_panama_papers/)

Wow, this certainly does activate one's almonds.
>>
>>133450724
>That's a bit of a non sequitur, but I'll bite.
That doesn't mean what you think it means.
>I'll give you a hint: Timothy McVeigh was responsible for the most deadly domestic act of terrorism before 9/11.
You've got your head pretty far up your ass, huh. Timmy got the high score, for sure, but it's a well known fact that the primary source of political violence in the western world smells of Commie.

I don't think I need to post the actual worldwide communist death tolls to prove my point, we could just stick with left leaning americans and easily make the case that leftist violence is a threat only comparable to radical islamic terrorism. Even today, commies are the only ones in league with their body count. Anyway, read up on the weathermen and never talk about ol' timmy again you cocksucker.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherman_actions
>>
>>133449193
>>133449586
Don't kid yourselves, I hate you because you are servants of a Satanic death cult that worships the state and abhors the direct descendants of the creators of prosperous civilizations. Niggers and jihadis didn't build the West, but you make damn sure they're comfortable here.
>>
>>133450929

They really are that dumb.
>>
File: retardDetected.png (331KB, 600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
retardDetected.png
331KB, 600x1081px
>>133452382
geez your so boring.....
haha guys
>>
File: asshurt.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
asshurt.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>133452628
>I don't have the energy to use my fingers to type words on a keyboard.

Ok....................So fucking asshurt that he's yet to realize that trump still stays in office... yea ok.
>>
She just looks like she's got a nice pair of tits.
>>
>>133448033
>trying
He is to blame for it. It's like following a sequence of events back to it's start. If you treat it as an analogy, the entire thing is a house. Sure Don jr. agreeing to meeting with the lawyer is the 2nd floor, but what's the first floor? Oh, that'd be Kushner's fuck up. What's the foundation though? What's holding the entire thing up in the first place? Obama's admin letting her in on a bad VISA to begin with.
>>
File: v17zxi3l749z.jpg (134KB, 1242x1193px) Image search: [Google]
v17zxi3l749z.jpg
134KB, 1242x1193px
>>133451486
Cnn figured it out shitlibs from r/politics still catching up hahaha
>>
>>133452628
See
>>133453651
Try to keep up or go back to r/politics where you can downvote the meanies
>>
>>133449650
what strawman?
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.