[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The IQ of Hapas (White and Asian mixes)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: RaceandIq.jpg (103KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
RaceandIq.jpg
103KB, 1000x625px
The IQ of Hapas (White and Asian mixes).
As A Hapa myself, a mix of the 2 most advanced Races, I have Studied about the Possible and Average IQ of an 18 year old Hapa. My IQ is 116, Considered Above Average. I've concluded that the Average IQ of a Hapa Male, would Be around 112.
>>
>out breeding depression
That's called luck.
>>
>>133437473
>The average of 100 and 105 is 112
>>
>>133437583
I'm not talking about "Out Breeding Depression", I'm just talking about IQ and Race.
>>
You are unable to properly capitalize in English and you're making sweeping comments about IQ.
>>
File: supremegentleman2.jpg (231KB, 1326x713px) Image search: [Google]
supremegentleman2.jpg
231KB, 1326x713px
>>133437473
>Hapa

JUST
>>
>>133437654
I'm not just using this map as a thing you idiot, I've seen IQ tests of Various Hapas, most of which are Friends who Have IQ tests in the last 3 to 5 years.
>>
>>133437735
Wow how professional, making up useless steryotypes that can happen to anyone. How mature.
>>
>>133437735
And I thought Reddit was trash.
>>
>>133437723
I make mistakes sometimes, everyone makes spelling mistakes sometimes. At least I've done my fair share of reading and studying on IQ and human anthropology.
>>
>>133437681
Yes I am too, to which hapa is a coin flip. Sure the kid's could inherit all the intelligence genes but it's equally likely they'll inherit none and be less intelligent or more mentally unstable than both parents.

I'm not into white girls and it's cultural, I hate post modernism and I hate how they think I'm a bad person for liking classical culture. East Asians are fine for me, but the "not Caucasian" makes me a little sceptical. I don't like Islam (at its best it's a pretentious religion), obviously don't like westerners and that leaves Hindus/Buddhists, or Indian girls. They're still Caucasian and I've met plenty of intelligent Indian women.

Tldr if I'm going to race mix it's probably going to be an Indian girl.
>>
>>133437735
Is that tobuscus? The white man who stole his gf?
>>
>>133438158
I mean you do you, Indian Woman, wel it matters what type, are Aryan. Lightskin North Indian Women are very good looking , and theyre Aryan.
>>
File: hapas.jpg (361KB, 972x1828px) Image search: [Google]
hapas.jpg
361KB, 972x1828px
>>133437940
>it's not a stereotype for a reason
>>
>>133438158
I personally like White women over any type of woman though. But do you what you want.
>>
File: keanu.png (19KB, 86x120px) Image search: [Google]
keanu.png
19KB, 86x120px
>>133438377
keanu reeves, Viktor Tsoi, and other famous people are Hapa.
>>
>>133438377
Akbarzhon is Uzbek though, not a Hapa, well Uzbeks are part Turk part Persian/Aryan so I guess you're right there. He did it because of Islam, not his race.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.