[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do u guys hate israel so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

why do u guys hate israel so much?
>>
asd
>>
>>133435089
I love israel
>>
newfag get out
>>
>full of jews
>kikes lied about holohoax to get free gibsmedat territory
>basically controls the US government
>source of all the problems in the middle East
>won't take refugees
>responsible for 9/11
>full of jews
>>
I don't hate Israel.
I don't hate my next door neighbor'
He's a fine fellow, salt of the Earth.
But I don't give him seven billion a year. or stand ready to fight any battles he starts for him.
That wouldn't be real friendship - that would be one person using another.
>>
File: IMG_1871.jpg (76KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1871.jpg
76KB, 780x438px
>see attached

And the overuse of the Jew card
That wasn't even legit
And a free country, that gets away with murder
>>
/pol/ has always supported Israel
>>
File: IMG_7791.jpg (508KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7791.jpg
508KB, 1200x1600px
>>133435089
i like israel.

been there twice. and plan on going again soon. and i ain't jew nor religious
>>
>>133435089
too many jews
>>
>>133435525
>>full of jews
>>kikes lied about holohoax to get free gibsmedat territory
>>basically controls the US government
>>source of all the problems in the middle East
>>won't take refugees
>>responsible for 9/11
>>full of jews

And also -

American taxpayers (me) have to send billions of shekels a year in tribute to Israel. Which goes to the controls the US government thing.

Of course I'm resentful thieving jews steal my money to build west bank settlements for ugly, inbred, four-eyed, smelly, moronic ultraorthodox haredi scum with 10 kids each. Land which they stole from Palestinians - they steal money from me to give to this inbred ultraorthodox scum.

Israel was kind of OK before 1967, after that they became a parasite not only on the Arabs, but on the Americans.

It is short-sighted. They become more dependent on the US taxpayer every year. One day the political winds will shift and Israel will be flushed down the toilet.

They think becoming dependent on the US in 1967 is some great victory. It causes them to go down the shithole every year more and more.

Jews outside Israel get more and more alienated from it. They leave temples, marry goys, and basically their jewishness goes away. Even the men, if they change their names - the trace of it all is gone. Also, German and Jewish names sound the same any how, so...
>>
>>133435089
I like israel but i think israelis are rude and dishonest
>>
They're not very tolerant
>>
>>133436135
>>see attached

Exactly.

Also, the money given to Egypt was a payoff for the Camp David accords. It's an indirect payment to Israel.

Same with Jordan.

Then some Israelis say "but there are strings attached!" No shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.