[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vesuvius is burning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: news129938.jpg (27KB, 700x394px)
news129938.jpg
27KB, 700x394px
Finally, Naples is getting the treatment it deserves.
How do you contribute, /pol/?
By the way this was done by the camorra, naples' mafia, they're autodestroying themselves.
No respect for niggers.

Remember : Under Rome it's only Africa, southerns only lack of black skin.
>>
>Under Rome it's only Africa, southerns only lack of black skin.

What the shit? Lol deep insecurity detected, because that statement is definitely not true.

PS even if you hate Naples you're still a eurocuck with no freedoms whatsoever compared to those that I have in the USA, so your statement is a retard war between you and some other euro trash.

Fuck the EU, fuck NATO and fuck the UN especially
>>
>>133434664
Nice proxy you terun and if you're not then I'm sorry you're so cucked to the point you think there's no difference in north and south italy.
>>
>>133434354
Fuck you, you wop prick. My great grandmother was from Poggiomarino and she had blond hair and blue eyes. I bet your some shitskin dago with brown hair and brown eyes.
>>
>>133434978
Then go to South Italy and tell me how many "aryans" you spot, I'll tell you : way less than the north.

>Pretending to know more than a person who lives here using a SINGLE example.
American intelligence at it's finest, not surprised.
>>
>>133435247
All I got from that is that you are a shitskin dago.
>>
>>133435647
>My greatgrandma was aryan
>Now south italy is aryan!!

Sure, Tyrone.
>>
>>133435802
Who said anything about southern Italy being aryan? Jealous that someone south of is actually white unlike you? Come on just give us a shot of your eye or your hair. Let's see that shitty brown/black. I bet you even have that nappy nigger hair. Andare a cazzo
>>
>>133436273
>Andare a cazzo

OH MY FUCKING GOD AHAHHAHA
HOLY SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT THANK YOU
AAHHAHA
THAT DOESNT MEAN FUCKING NOTHING HAHA
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am most recessive than you and I wasn't talking about appareance in general, but their shit personalities and their cries when they piss on their own land.
Since I get it that you're American that again pretends to know more about me that I'm fully italian, born, living and raised here, tell me how your mother having blue eyes and blonde hair somehow excuses their shitty behavior.
We can stay here all night, and I'll tell you the stories about our retarded half of Italy, who can't even block some fire.
Do you know where the first truck with water came from? Piedmont. Calculate the distance and keep in mind than Piedmont has almost no water compared to Naples, who has literally a sea in front of the Vesuvius.
>>
>>133434354
not all southern Italians are bad people i visited Calabria on holiday and i thought the were wonderful people
>>
>>133437408
Eh I know my amico, I very well know.
But sadly, the typical southerns (and they outnumber the good ones with a 1:10.000 ratio) literally ruin their name and make the actions of the good ones totally useless.
The South is weak. It's corrupted. You have to keep smiling from getting your door shut with superglue or bullets in your mail. Or you obey or you're dead.

But Naples, jesus christ.
If you plan to visit again, don't bring anything valuable with you. It's like walking with dangling jewels in Detroit.
>>
>>133437892
i do admit that i prefer the north of Italy and the Alps of Trentino are absolutely outstanding, but southern Italy wasn't too bad the only thing that really bothered me was all the trash on the streets and driving was a terrifying experience
>>
File: Shermans-march.jpg (94KB, 597x467px) Image search: [Google]
Shermans-march.jpg
94KB, 597x467px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c-aOnzB92I

Northern Italia needs a Italian Gen. Sherman to teach the South a lesson.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.