[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Trump controlled by jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Is Trump controlled by jews?
>>
File: ctr_shareblue_tactics.jpg (587KB, 1629x2269px) Image search: [Google]
ctr_shareblue_tactics.jpg
587KB, 1629x2269px
>>133432232
>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. /pol/ doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get /pol/ to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so /pol/ no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize /pol/ and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.
>>
>>133432295
>looks at rothschild influence over europe from the 19th century to the present.

yeah you're retarded.
>>
>>133432468
I'm not shareblue. I just finished watching the synagogue of satan, and I am generally curious and trying to invoke discussion.
>>
>>133432232
No, but he foolishy thinks their people, and will not substantively challenge their agenda.
>>
File: 1498538325955.jpg (267KB, 772x455px) Image search: [Google]
1498538325955.jpg
267KB, 772x455px
>>133432232
it would seem so
>>
no but I know another president who is...
>>
>>133432828
So he thanks their people, has jewish people in his cabinet, wore a yamacha, and yet is not controlled by jews?
>>
>>133432232
Absolutely, and you guys got absolutely played
>>
>>133433111
How could we not though? They corruption is so deep, and your country is not exempt.
>>
>>133432564
Aside from Rothschild being Jewish, how do they pertain to Jews and Jew's interests? How do Jews benefit from Rothschild?
>>
File: trumpjew1.5.png (895KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
trumpjew1.5.png
895KB, 1600x1024px
>>133432232
>
>>
>>133433420
the jewish state of israel would not exist without the rothschild family. Jesus. look up the rothschild relationship to israel.
>>
>>133432232
WHO PAID FOR THE ANTI SOROS ADS IN ISRAEL.
WHO FIRST REPORTED IT.
WHO OWNS THOSE BUS STOPS.

I NEED ALL AUTISTIC ATTENTION ON THIS.

its obvious trump is at risk thank to them. he was free to say anything, then he won and he looked so sad. anyone here saw that footage, where tump kinda looks like someone just killed a turtle.. ya.. a turtle.. i hunt.. killing a turtle is fucked up.
>>
>>133433615
we need to work harder now than ever. stop being lazy and waiting for ((news)) push forward with our agenda.. THE KIKES MUST LOSE.

I WANT THE FED AUDITED AS FIREWORKS.
>>
>>133433222
Trips of truth
This is just a show to distract us from the real shitshow that's about to begin in the next generations to come
>>
>>133432232
>Is Trump controlled by jews?
Of course he is. Just like every other modern-day president.

The faggot sold all of his adult children to the Jews, after all.
>>
>>133433714
>THE KIKES MUST LOSE.
Then why do you keep doing exactly what they want you to do (voting) by unconditionally supporting who they want you to support (Zionist Republicans or Zionist Democrats)?

What, do you actually think the Jews will allow the White race to save itself through voting?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.