[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a Utopia exist on earth & How can it be created?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 00.png (517KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
517KB, 720x720px
We're currently living through a time in history that will fundamentally change Human existence as we now understand it. Humanity is rapidly reaching the zenith of their technological capability, due to their neglect of the Spiritual. The dilemma currently lies in the falsely propagated belief of a meaningless world and the exoneration of money over the Spiritual. The acquisition of knowledge was formerly a pursuit unto itself but has been fractured and now knowledge itself has been made *specialized* so that the creativity of Humankind can be funneled into creating more money. Let this be made clear; Those who control the money have control over all Human talent. While there has been good that has come from this, there have also been evils such as the creation of Nuclear weapons, bio-engineered diseases such as AIDS, and medication that doesn't exist to cure people of disease but to take their money. Money is the antithesis of the Spiritual. While Religion may teach you to treat others with respect & compassion and to uphold certain moral values, Money erodes such teachings and leads to the belief that one can live as a god amongst men if they have enough money, despite being just a man them self- and this is something to be aspired to.

In response to the title of this thread, one of the 1st steps to bringing about Utopia on earth is the abolition of money. I will attempt to explain these ideas in further detail, but I also implore others to conjecture & share their ideas of how a Utopia on earth may be created
>>
>>133429818
>Can a Utopia exist on earth?
Depends on what you consider a Utopia. Utopic societies differ from person to person even if the basics remain the same (No poverty, starvation, crime, etc.). Unfortunately for us mankind is wicked to the core and all it takes is one charismatic, evil leader to cause unimaginable upheaval.
>How can it be created?
The only way a Utopia can exist is if all humanity differs their own morality to a being of perfect morality. If you insist that morality isn't universal but relative then a Utopia becomes a paradox.
>>
>>133429818
The world is perpetually perfect. What hides this perfection from us is us. Or, to be more specific, our conception of who we are.

Be still. Look within and watch your thoughts come and go. This will reveal a small space between you the watcher and you the thoughts. Continue this practice and this space will open up to a roaring, majestic silence. This vast emptiness will be the new context for your conception of yourself and of the world.

Pain will not linger. Joy will not fade. The divine brilliance of creation will wash over you and you will see the Truth. You are the universe expressing itself at a certain time and place. What looks out of your eyes is God himself.
>>
>>133430933
I'm of the opinion that mankind uses their hands for evil, whereas the creator (or god if you want to call him that) uses mankind's hands in order manifest himself into the physical world in the form of ever increasing knowledge.

Is the lack of a universally perfect morality not a symptom of Humanity's underdeveloped Spirituality?
>>
>>133429818
kill everyone but whites & Asians, start with jews & nigs!
then Utopia will start to form itself
>>
File: 1498361277096.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498361277096.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>133429818
You need a society free of social and economic discrimination. So you need everyone to look the same and to a certain degree fulfill all their biological and entertainment needs.
I have come to the conclusion that an ethnostate is the only way, but as far as governance I have no certain sway towards a specific one.

I would consider a monarchy because the fruits that Republics and Democracies have produced do not last long enough for future generations to capitalize on what their ancestors learned/attained. By monarchy, I mean one single ruler. This I have found to be most natural in human behavior given that humans are inherently tribal and before I commit a logical fallacy allow me to retort with a question: What is worse, a single tyrant or many tyrants?

I also I would strongly push for small governance so the sovereign rule can be withheld by smaller ethnostate, smaller ethnostate being as specific as possible to achieve zero social discrimination. The end goal of the governance is to eliminate economic discrimination, to a degree. Which would be easily tackled and less corruptible with a smaller state, because the people would have more direct influence over it, preventing a foreign cabal from corrupting it permanently.
>>
>>133431114
good post, me.
>>
>>133432382
>Is the lack of a universally perfect morality not a symptom of Humanity's underdeveloped Spirituality?
I'd say so, though you've got to dig deeper to get to a conclusion. How exactly does humanity go about reaching the True perfect morality, and more importantly how do we keep people from straying from that truth for personal gain. This is without removing humanity's most basic characteristics, such as free will and spirit of creation. An Utopia can easily be made if you eliminated free will, the hard part is keeping it intact.
>>
>>133432898
Although, like ancient Greece, there is no way to ensure an agreement or union between these States. Which will lead to many complications such as internal war or annexation by a larger entity (See Macedonia conquering Greece city states) A loose union would be ideal in order to preserve the interests of all the sovereign ethnostate, even if they have competing interests, but like our founding fathers have not accounted for, there is no way to ensure this union or federal government will not try to use a supremacy clause in order to rule over all the ethnostate and then enforce an agenda. So inherently, all the states must sign treaties that preserve their inalienable rights as ethnostate and whatever that entails. This is where it gets tricky because mass treaties can spiral into chaos (See WW1), so maybe a lassiz-fair approach, but some sort of threatening destruction would have to deter anyone from trying to fight within the Loose Union of ethnostate (Nuclear Deterrent). Of course, mutual destruction is sometimes desired so Small Government is good when it can operate well with other small governments. Quite possible the best approach would be small ethnostate monarchies (Single ruler government system not limited to a royal family) that are separated an inumerable distance from other large countries.
>>
>>133432382
>Is the lack of a universally perfect morality not a symptom of Humanity's underdeveloped Spirituality?
I find it to be quite the opposite. You cannot know Good without Evil. If you have the knowledge to be evil you can use it against others, this is often mentioned in the bible in a motif that:
>Knowledge without wisdom is represented as Satan and evil. It falls in love with its own creations and believes there is nothing outside its knowledge.
>>
>>133432898
I have no reservations towards Ethnostates. Those who wish to live with their own kind should not have the opposite forced on them, though I don't think it would be something currently applicable to the US. In Europe, Africa, Middle-East, Asia, Etc, then sure.

Monarchy is obsolete and unsustainable, the ideal kind of rule is an Enlightened Despot for sure. But how do we elect Enlightened Despots to rule in succession without power struggles(that lead to corruption and civil war) is the question that needs to be solved...
>>
File: 1498361613622.jpg (614KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498361613622.jpg
614KB, 450x720px
>>133434124
You could do it if Big Fed wasn't a thing. Literal ethnostates and states now reserve the rights to control borders but are not forced to. Some would likely remain inclusive and civic national, but ethnostates would not be limited to "Whites".
>>
>>133429818
Kill all jews.

The jew being human cancer is no meme its amazing how evil this human race is.
>>
File: 1498362293321.png (304KB, 468x487px) Image search: [Google]
1498362293321.png
304KB, 468x487px
>>133434124
>how do we elect Enlightened Despots to rule in succession without power struggles(that lead to corruption and civil war) is the question that needs to be solved...

Aye, but the royal family has a solution for this. Father teaches a son. Or in simpler terms, the leader teaches his successor. In ancient Mesopotamian, the king would be taken out of his palace once a year and he would confess to all the ways he could have been a better king and what he failed to do. I believe in order to achieve a benevolent king, you must attain a moral society, one where the leader is just by the mere thought that if he wasn't he would face an ultimate torment and evil. In literal terms that would mean the people turning against him, in moral terms a divine justice.

Maybe to achieve this Religion needs to more important to society. The idea of an ethnostate also supports the idea that all the people worship the same and this could be used to establish the moral society. The only problem is religious tolerance in order to work with other ethnostates. So less inherently violent religions would have to be supported.
>>
>>133429818
I have pondered this for a while. Can there really exist a "utopia"?

I have come to conclude that it is already a "utopia".

Why? Because man has the tendency to desire for better circumstances, regardless of how great a time they live in. Thomas Sowell perfectly describes this phenomenon: the poorest Americans have smartphones, air conditioning and KFC. A king from the middle ages hardly has salt to flavour his chicken, let alone any decent cutlery to eat with.

So you see, even in the best conditions; that is to say the most primal needs are met for people; you will find that man often sabotages himself, or others simply because of his nature. He cannot fathom the great disparities between his ancestor and himself because of his ignorance.

Therefore, in his great impatience to constantly seek to improve, the world and the universe has constantly offers new curiosities and difficulties for man to conquer.
>>
>>133429818
>Can a Utopia exist on earth
yes.
>& How can it be created?
Sperm donor eugenics aka Eutelegenisis.

Use 'genius' sperm to make everyone smart
A population where everyone is incredibly intelligent will become a utopia.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.