[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/nu-pol/ will defend this Explain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1164.jpg (35KB, 482x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1164.jpg
35KB, 482x346px
>/nu-pol/ will defend this
Explain
>>
If you read the bible as a pantheist you'd realise pretty quickly that circumcision is only part of the covenant because of Jewish conservatism. Moses was attacked by Jews for not having a circumcised son and wouldn't accept him as the prophet without circumcision.

Christians know this and so don't make circumcision a priority.
>>
>>133429421
Jews eat foreskins. That's what makes them so intelligent.
>>
>>133429722
Did Moses get his son circumcised?
>>
Kill all abrahamists that do this. They are not men and are offended by the creator for having created real whole intact men.
>>
>>133430347
It's the smegma
>>
>>133430371
Only after being threatened, his wife didn't want it because she felt it was barbaric. Eventually she did and made a big deal of it, throwing the kid's bloody foreskin at his feet to kind if say "this is disgusting."
>>
WTF I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MEME
DO JEWS REALLY BITE THE FORESKIN OUT OF NEWBORNS??? WTF
>>
>>133430820
His wife was Ethiopian
>>
File: IMG_1442.jpg (276KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.jpg
276KB, 1024x683px
>>133431255
https://youtu.be/bm34sj65MkA
>>
>>133430820
God was threatening him not jews, dimbulb. Also "feet" in the bible was a euphemism for penis. Moses' wife touched the kid's foreskin to moses' dick.
>>
>>133431306
Arab. She was Idumean.

>>133431740
I don't believe that.

The only avatar of God in that story could only possibly be Moses, as a pantheist the next best I can accept is that all Jews in the bible can be avatars of God but ultimately just Moses in exodus since just Moses is the prophet.

>Also "feet" in the bible was a euphemism for penis.
I especially don't believe that.

Who would let someone put something bloody on their genitals?

Why can't Jews accept that God might not require them to be circumcised?
>>
I got banned from kikebook yesterday for messaging this pic to my friend who I was telling about the Jews. They said it was cp. I'm a little nervous I'm going to get my house raided now...
>>
>>133429421
This is what religion gets you, a bunch of pedophilic kikes and pseudo-kikes mutilating your children
>>
Is it gay if you put your mouth around a baby penis? Or is it pedo?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.