[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Is he right /pol/?
>>
>>133429038
Anyone who thinks that /pol/ hasn't been NatSoc from the beginning are literal newfags. Except that one time it was libertarian but we don't talk about that.
>>
>>133429038
> the guys making swastikas on harrabo hotels
> not nazis
>>
>>133429315
That was all reactionary to Obama though. 4chan was liberal as all hell during the Bush years.
>>
>>133429038
/pol/ was never liberal. Neither was /new/
>>
Only to a certain extent. There are a lot of topics that are off-limits in modern western society due to political considerations. Those can be discussed here with much greater freedom than in other venues.

So, there is more opportunity for truth-telling, even though the format also attracts its share of shills and nutjobs.
>>
>>133429038
/pol/ has never been liberal, this guy's just a retard looking for attention.
>>
>>133429038
>Is he right /pol/?
no. at most people here Ron Paul lolbertarians.
>>
>>133429264
It's never been libertarian. We just go through phases where the libertarian posters start getting uppity - usually any time someone from the Paul family does or says something. A few WHO WOULD BUILD THE ROADS THOUGH!?!?! posts and we're back on track.
>>
>>133429992
Not for long
We're coming...
>>
>>133429497
Yeah and /pol/ didnt exist then either

Back then /b/ was liberal about rights issues but still incredibly racist (and proud)

It was only under King Nigget that liberal 4chan types starting getting redpilled HARD

People who closed the pool due to AIDS got older and got sick as fucking shit of being called racist and watching the biggest cucks in the universe run things into the ground
>>
/b/ was leftist at times. Or at least they took similar positions to leftists on some social issues. I think people mix /pol/ up with /b/ because /b/ used to get all the press and now /pol/ does.
>>
File: super gravitational singularity.png (847KB, 934x880px) Image search: [Google]
super gravitational singularity.png
847KB, 934x880px
>reddit
>>
>>133429264

No step on snek or you get child bride nukes
>>
>>133429497
That will never happen again. That was a time before opposing republicans also meant believing in 90 genders
>>
>>133430066
The government would build the roads from tax. Libertarian =/= Ancap.
>>
File: 1489797280221.png (5KB, 208x191px) Image search: [Google]
1489797280221.png
5KB, 208x191px
>>133429264
It was RACE REALISM LIBERTARIANISM
I fucking hate how everyone blows right over this fucking point. Instead of faggot e-celebs, everyone watched Jared Taylor and the like. The dawnold showed up and thinks it's the slap the gadsden flag on muh truck flavor of libertarianism.

It was not.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.