[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism and Y'all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: autism-rates.png (33KB, 902x290px) Image search: [Google]
autism-rates.png
33KB, 902x290px
hey /pol/ i got something I wanna bring up.

how does /pol/ feel about the pretty large rise in austism diagnoese and the widening of behavioral symptoms used to diagnose it.

To me it seems like a back door ploy to excuse the large scale perscription of mind altering drugs to the next generation.

Does /pol/ feel like they are complacent in this scheme considering the 'Austismo' memes and what not.

I would guess the majority of you are against the large drug companys and the use of SSRI's and so on. do you think that being autistic by todays parameters is really to be consdered a illness that needs medicating???
>>
>>133425074
Eh just blame the left, even if it literally isn't their fault.
>>
Because nowdays, everything is autism or transexuality
>>
File: JEWSARETHEPROBLEM.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
JEWSARETHEPROBLEM.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Jews
>>
>>133425074
Medical science improves rapidly, medical reference books from 10 or even 5 years ago should be considered dangerously out of date.

We just got better at diagnosing autism.
>>
>>133425074
>complacent
complicit?
No.
>illness that needs medicating
Nope. People who suffer with this condition need supportive people around them. The drugs don't work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ0n3itoII
>>
>>133425217
It probably is their fault
>>
>>133425074
SSRI's taken during 2nd or 3rd trimester of pregnancy increase autism risk over 80%.
>>
>>133425402
COMPLACENT
>>
>>133425355
this x1000
>>
File: Blank_18112e_6251424.jpg (63KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_18112e_6251424.jpg
63KB, 476x600px
>>133425074
since when do Dr prescribe SSRIs for autism? it's not depression or schizophrenia
>>
>>133425217
fuck the left and right crap, when i comes to the 'wellbeing and mental health of the children' all sides will support medication.
>>
>>133425074
yes, autism is a meme unless they're legit speech-impaired fidget tards

yes, adderall is sold to get kids addicted to speed (amphetamine)

yes, these (((behavioral disorders))) are an infomercial

no, an energetic child is not ((attention deficit)))
>>
>>133425363
maybe that is the case. But is was only recently made a 'spectrum' and the criteria for diagnosis is based or social interactions and behaviours as far as i know.

i have no knowledge of this but from what i know and what i have seen i stuggle to trust the current consencus on autism and treatment for it. i personally think people like enstein would have been autistic but should never have been medicated.
>>
File: Nig.jpg (68KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
Nig.jpg
68KB, 1190x595px
>>133425747
i dont mean for autism i mean SSRI's are some funky things and used to treat a set of behaviours. something i disagree with. now how nabout some debate rather than condescension. This fucking board sometimes...
>>
>>133425074
Op you W O K E
overdiagnosis is a big scheme.
its for the money.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.