[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 2000px-Mongolia_in_Asia.svg.png (947KB, 2000x1778px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Mongolia_in_Asia.svg.png
947KB, 2000x1778px
it's strange that greeks, italians, arabs, turks, britbongs, frenchies, russians and even american blacks are all wewuzzing about their glorious empires of days yonder

but it just dawned on me that I've never even seen a single headline involving mongolia in my life
not a single thread here either or a mongol flag. what the fuck is going on there?
>>
>>133422567
Islam is the fastest growing religion there
>>
>>133422567
Vodka, very long train tracks, and a movement to modernize civilization that continues to falter.
>>
>>133422567
china is trying project some soft power trough investments but they cant do shit because russia is holding that whole place with an iron fist and there's nothing you can do over the great desert barriers that separate china from influencing siberia region
russia is poor because it has to maintain places such as these, transportation costs are huge and siberia has too few summer months to produce food for itself
they use cyrillic
they also have swastikas as part of a national dress which is pretty cool
that's it

russian pocket
>>
File: seems legit.png (3KB, 191x215px) Image search: [Google]
seems legit.png
3KB, 191x215px
>>133422896
is that some sort of european revenge?
>>
>>133423148
There's always some chance of e.g. US/Saudi influence helping that cancer spread is often seen as a way to cause destabilization and put pressure on foreign governments.

I don't see why anybody would particularly care enough to bother with Mongolia, so I'm guessing it falls under the spread of cancer category.

Mongolia is about as strategically interesting as half of Siberia. It has a major train track but there's so much of it and so little need for it that you might as well monetize it by renting it to the Chinese etc.
>>
>>133422567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0C22f5ipuY
>>
>>133422567
tents and shit?.
>>
File: 1497723609094.png (17KB, 635x441px) Image search: [Google]
1497723609094.png
17KB, 635x441px
>>133422567
This is what happens
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
>>133422567
Throat singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
>>
File: turan.jpg (79KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
turan.jpg
79KB, 853x960px
sigh
page nine after 15 minutes and not a single mongolanon
I dunno what I expected
>>
>>133422567
We killed their ambassador once over a cover-up on our corruption to buy some French subs. It was hot for a few years and then MH370 happened and people seems to forgot about this news already.

Maybe MH370 is a coverup of that coverup.
>>
>>133422567
It's acts like a buffer state between Russia and China.
>>
>>133423148
A large part of the original Golden Horde was Islamic. Islam was always native to these parts of the world
>>
>>133425884
I've seen a mongolian flag before, but I'm not sure I've ever been in communication with an actual mongolian.

A friend of mine spent some time there, and by his description, I'm not surprised we don't see many on /pol/. Just think for instance how infrequently we see a number of south-east asian countries that are connected enough and English-friendly enough. Even a relatively well-connected and English-friendly place Sri Lanka is reasonably rare.
>>
>>133426035
not really, China considers it part of China, just like Inner Mongolia. Russia has some nuclear agreement with them that deters China from outright invasion and annexation
>>
>>133425884
Try making the OP picture the flag next time.
I only notice threads about my country when the flag is in the OP
>>
>>133422567
>>133426256
I'm in one of the few places in America that has a Mongolian immigrant community (northern Virginia). I see them at the gym, and we've had some Mongolian music acts come to the area (throat singing and morin khuur make for a really good combo).
>>
>>133422896
>>133426195
Golden Horde only adopted Islam after conquering its way into Islamic lands. Mongolia itself was never an Islamic land, and it's probably more accurate to say that Vajrayana (Tibetan) Buddhism is the fastest growing religion, as Mongols emerging from communist rule reconnected with their heritage.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfhVijGm8zY
>>
>>133427543
It was never a land as such. They were nomadic
>>
tfw no mongol around to listen talking about his county
>>
>>133430523
could be worse
could be a nork
>>
>>133423084
Not fully true, apart from Chinese and Russian, there is huge western influx due to mining, particularly Oyu Tolgoi huge copper project is Rio Tinto anglo-jewish capital.
>>
>>133422567
Mongolian bling documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ex58h-eRTg
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.