[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being asked to hire a nigger.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 64

File: coalburners.png (72KB, 240x173px) Image search: [Google]
coalburners.png
72KB, 240x173px
(This is a blog post but fuck you niggers because I'm racist and I have to vent and it's still politically incorrect)

>be me
>new job as manager
>job in liberal town with a lot of women
>50% of the women are coalburners (this will be fantastic)
>overweight boss is a MARRIED coalburner who proudly shows off her coalburning ways.
>day 1: boss hands me an application for a position as my "assistant".
>coalburning boss tells me to "take a look at it".
>it's a nigger, the fiancee of the (once) qt3.14 (white woman).
>nigger has had 8 different jobs within the past 3 years.
>nigger started college but dropped out.
>nigger has worked at the place before, he quit without notice and has a reputation for being a slacker.
>I put the application into my drawer and forget about it.
>Day 14: boss asks me if I ever called the nigger.
>I say "no, I've been too busy and frankly, I didn't like the fact that he has had 8 different jobs in only 3 years.
>boss TELLS me that she wants me to give him a phone interview.
>I concede and smile, saying I'll call him tomorrow.
>Day15: I call the nigger. I can tell he's excited as fuck over the phone.
>I ask him if he has any experience in the field. >he says "no".
>I ask him why he's had so many jobs in the past 8 years.
>he says "I juz dun get along wit sum peeple".
>"go on", I say.
>"weell.. yu kno, dey just kinda... um.. I don kno.. I tink dey dun liek me fo my color."
>"Oh! So they were racist or something?" I say.
>...
>"naw dey just.. yu kno... I dun kno.. dey din liek me fo sum reesun".
>I'm rolling my eyes and steady myself. I grit my teeth and move on.
>"Okay." I say.
>"So, you've worked here before?"
>"yeea! I did man! I kno dat place."
>"so why did you quit?" I ask.
>...
>"Well, yu kno. School started and I wanted to better myself."
>"Oh, okay." I say.
>"What are you going to school for?"
>"I ain't anymore. I had to stop."
>"Oh?" I say. "Why did you have to stop?"
Part 1/?
>>
>>133422128
keep going faggot
>>
Op is the nigger for not having prewritten his blog post
>>
>dis gone be gud
>>
>>133422128
keep posting fucking subhuman nigger
>>
http://blog.nj.com/njv_barry_carter/2011/05/carter_newark_man_acts_as_his.html
http://archive.is/CGLCS
>>
>>133422355
fucking this, the absolute state of this board
>>
File: draper.jpg (6KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
draper.jpg
6KB, 230x220px
>>133422355
solid
>>
African americans are human just like the rest of us and should be treated with respect and only respect no matter the circumstance.
>>
File: leafposting.png (2MB, 1400x1096px) Image search: [Google]
leafposting.png
2MB, 1400x1096px
>>133422914
>African americans

no
>>
>>133422128
OP is a piece of shit lacking empathy.

He can't stand there's a woman authority over him, so his bitty witty pea brain attacks her sexuality, thinking this somehow creates some superiority for himself - the only problem being that he still has to take her orders like a cuck bitch.

OP can't control his irrational racism to the point where it affects his daily life. Rage pours over him due to a simple phone call. He is robotic and awkward, all the while blaming his poor conversation on the man that was eager to talk to him. Prime example of a middle aged nobody white male who thrashes about at the reality that despises his every breath.
>>
>>133422914
No they arent' you fucking cuck. Is it just a coincidence that every area with a major black population are fucking shitholes?
>>
>>133423133
>all of his concerns over the hire are totally legit
>IT'S BECAUSE HE'S A RAYCISS SEXXISS BAD GOY
you're a retarded person
>>
File: 1498672548446.png (108KB, 405x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498672548446.png
108KB, 405x375px
>>133422128
OP type it up all at once then post it you faggot
>>
File: photo.jpg (44KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
44KB, 900x900px
>>133422128
>not prewriting post
Who's the real nigger here?

>>133423133
Flag doesn't check out
>>
Bump. Keep going OP.
>>
OP is dead
>>
>>133423276
Maybe blame it on your shit tier politicians that manipulate these communities for votes and do fuck all.

Think you'd get a quality education with old ass books in a rat infested school with no AC? Yeah didn't think so dumbass.
>>
>>133423133
I think the niggers "worth" as a employee is depicted very well. No need to hate on op.
>>
>>133422128
MOAR
>>
I am fortunate to have the means to live in a California urban area that houses < 2% sub-saharan africans. $850k for a 1500 sq ft house but it's worth it.

I was looking online for a handyman to trim and install two screen doors. One of the first hits was a colored young man who sounded as good as anyone. I feel bad because I rejected this candidate simply because 90% bad apples spoil the whole bunch.
>>
>>133423316
Says the dumbass burger replying to an ISIS shitpost. And yes, OP is a dumbass racist, can't you read? His image is a god damn ape.
>>
>>133422128
>"I'll be honust. I don tink it be da right ting fo me."
>My eyes can't roll back in my head any further at this point.
>I'm beginning to feel that Scottish rage boil up and I know my face is flush red.
>I calm myself as best as I can but I know my voice is getting rougher and louder.
>"So what are you hoping for from this job? Because I just want to warn you, I'm not like the old guys you knew before".
>(the previous guys worked here for a while and left the place in FUCKING shambles)
>"naw man I kno. I'm gun work fo yu if you git me dis job."
>I'm struggling to control myself now.
>This nigger is a total fuckshit worthless faggot and here I am giving him minutes of my life.
>"Okay, well I just want to warn you. I'm not like those other guys." I say.
>"How would you feel working for an ex-military man who isn't going to mess around?"
>I'm trying to scare him away from the job at this point instead of going off on him.
>"Is coo". he says.
>I have to end this conversation before I lose my shit.
>"Okay dude. I have a few other applicants I have to call about the position and I called you as a favor for [boss' name]. But I'll call you back if there's no other options."
>"Okay bruh, tanks."
>
>
>I hang up and I notice my face is flush and I had raised my voice quite a bit.
>I think on pol and realize I just sperged out a little on this guy.
>The anger at this faggot nigger and his nonchalant idiotic personality has me in fight mode.
>I sit down and rub my face to chill out.
>I feel like a cuck. This fat obese coalburner has me interviewing shit tier humans.
>I realize I need to quit.
>I write out a financial plan and estimate that I'll need until early September before I can just walk.
>I'm worried my coalburning boss will make me hire this fucker before I'm ready to quit.

What the fuck do I do pol?
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO IF I HAVE TO HIRE THIS NIGGER?
Part 2/2
>>
CLIFFHANGER
L
I
F
F
(not Huxtable)
>>
>>133423133
races reversed and you would be singing a completely different tune.... BUT WE ARE ALL THE SAME RIGHT GAIS!?
>>
>>133423499
You are free to change that.
Aren't black people longer on earth than whites if we go by the theory we descended from them. You had long enough time to get to our level.
>>
>>133423672
Nigger
>>
>>133423537
Indeed

8 jobs in 3 years is a sign of instability and will be detrimental to the employees of the business. Virtue signaling a good employer does not make. You want people who can pull their weight and form proper rapport with co-workers to encourage synergy.

I know I used dime a dozen words there but you get the idea. Do not hire for fee fees, and only choose the most qualified to run the job.

Also if OP got fired, wait a couple of weeks/months to see their company fall apart due to the same bleeding heart bullshit that caused productivity to tank due to poor cohesion.
>>
Boring shill bait slide etc
>>
>>133422596
>http://blog.nj.com/njv_barry_carter/2011/05/carter_newark_man_acts_as_his.html
Landlords say Newark man refuses to pay rent, trashes apartments, then ties them up in court
>Landlords say Newark man refuses to pay rent, trashes apartments, then ties them up in court

Not only does he dress the part, Mark Newton knows the law. In fact, an exhaustive Star-Ledger review of his court filings shows that for at least 19 years he has made Superior, chancery, federal and municipal courtrooms his virtual offices, representing himself in hundreds of court battles — though he has no license to practice law.

His specialty? Avoiding eviction. And he is relentlessly effective.
>His specialty? Avoiding eviction. And he is relentlessly effective.
His specialty? Avoiding eviction. And he is relentlessly effective.
>His specialty? Avoiding eviction. And he is relentlessly effective.
>>
>>133423746
Lmao, your autistic racist ass got so flustered over a phone calk that you feel the need to quit your job? Guess that's your average white supremacist. For ex military you sure sound like a candy ass. Learn to function in the real world.
>>
File: 1498944420240m.jpg (32KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498944420240m.jpg
32KB, 1024x576px
Waitn op
>>
File: 578439475839.jpg (24KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
578439475839.jpg
24KB, 480x270px
You're right. I've been drinking and I'm ashamed. My sincerest apologies. You're 100% right. I should have prewritten this because it's a story worth telling.
>>
>>133422355
BASED LEAF
>>
>>133423133
fuck that, nigger obviously has a shitty work ethic
>>
>>133423871
No no, I hate all imbeciles that can't make a damn phone call. Glad OP is quitting his job before he fucks up even more.
>>
>>133424142
Be a good heeb and find your way into the oven on your own, will you?
>>
>>133423746
What's so hard about putting on a face, hiring the guy, waiting about a week for him to fuck up, and then just firing him? Seriously. You're a reddit-tier cuckold.
>>
No. I didn't get flustered, I was pissed. Sorry if your low test numale ass doesn't understand that feeling.
I know I'll be fighting this nigger if I'm forced to hire him and the necessity of a job for the short term means that I am being cucked by an obese coalburning bitch.
It's the state of the western world faggot.
>>
>>133423133
Go back to your 4chan college study course faggot
>>
>>133423746
Maybe just hire him and put up with him until September and then quit. Let your dumbass boss deal with his bullshit after that.
>>
>>133424428
>nurrrrrrr a different opinion OVENOVENOVEN

Lol kys
>>
>>133423746
If he can't fit the criteria fit the job,find someone who will,just hire a white guy and when your boss complains just report her for something I'm not sure what but there should be something
>>
>>133422128
>>133423746
I liked your story OP.

Honestly, I'm really terrible at office politics, but I would talk to your boss and go over the other applications. Once you compare the pros and cons of each applicant any reasonable person would see that you couldn't possibly hire her recommendation.

If you think she would still prefer nepotism, bring HR and as many people as possible in under the guide of 'workshopping'. She can bullshit nepotism in front of you, but not in front of a handful of recruiters.
>>
>>133424559
Go back to your dystopian degerate LARP world ancap
>>
>>133424648
>lol kys
Do you need to be told how we know you're either an underage redditor or a Jew trying to be hip?
>>
>>133423746
Can you, you know, not hire him?
Yes your cunt boss will want to fire you, but you don't want to be there anyway.
>>
Hire the another faggot man a low tier nigger , he is worhtless .
>>
>>133423746
is this an affirmative action hire? ... i see plenty of that shit at work, we are required to have so many nigs, they basically get hired, do nothing and are impossible to fire. they end up hiring 3 people instead of 2 because you need two people for the job and one nigger to slack off.

don't know what to tell you to be honest, I'd play dumb. make up some bullshit story about how he didn't want the job
>>
>>133424510

Every job I know has a probationary period, if you don't think he's up to the task sack him.

Unpopular opinion here but if you do follow my advice sack him because of incompetance, not because of his race.
>>
>>133423746
You've got some real anger issues. Getting low key pressured to hire a nigger which will get fired to quit without notice anyways in the short run isn't worth the stress.
>>
>>133422128
>Tfw American tourists came to the Zoo yesterday while I was there

>All the blacks wanted to do was see the Dingos
>>
>>133424908
you can't fire niggers on probation unless it's a low tier factory job or something.

he will slack off as long as he wants, not being a cuck but.. that's just the way this county is and if you want to keep your high paying job, I dunno you have to put up with this bullshit

although, I don't know what the end result will be ... a country run by degenerates eventually collapse maybe
>>
>>133423746
If it took you 14 minutes to type this, you might be the nigger.
>>
>>133423746
>What the fuck do I do pol?
>WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO IF I HAVE TO HIRE THIS NIGGER?

Are you retarded? This isn't your company, it's Coalburner Inc. You hire him, give him the biggest wage you can, company phone, company car, make him a delivery boy. Don't give him anything to deliver, just tell him to drive a certain route. Keep him busy, or at least gone.

Let him bankrupt the whores. Hire 100 niggers.
>>
>>133424815
HEHE nice try. Actually an oldfag coalburner that loves shitting on dumbass racist threads sweetie ;^)
>>
>>133424758
Thanks for the genuine reply man. I'm appreciating all of the typical shit I'm getting. This whole thread has me laughing a little and it's cathartic honestly but here you are giving me some legit advice.
Thank you. I'm going to talk to my department's regional manager tomorrow and talk about this with him. I'm also going to talk about this with HR. She seems to like me and doesn't really seem to like the coalburner.
>>
>>133425185
Repeat that in Hebrew for me. It's a sexual thing, don't ask.
>>
>>133422914
> African american
> Human

Pick one
>>
>>133423746
What the fuck is your problem? What kind of a manager are you that you get so worked up over a phone interview... AS THE INTERVIEWER?

You had the interview, he sounds like a shit candidate, you decline him. How hard is this? I guess the job market is a bit different over here but for any vacancy I put out I get 40+ applicants, have interviews with 3-5 of them and guess what I do with all but 1 of them? Tell them they didn't get the job.

He sounds like a terrible employee, just hire someone else, how fucking difficult is it. Your boss told you to give him a chance, you did, he flunked the interview. Case closed.
>>
>>133423133
t.coalburning roastie
>>
>>133425185
>an oldfag coalburner
That's a depressing scenario. Hope you find peace.
>>
>>133425181
Not half a bad idea. Hire a bunch of niggers and let the company rot from within.
>>
File: IMG_0728.jpg (57KB, 360x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0728.jpg
57KB, 360x512px
>>133422128
funniest shit about this is that people will actually b surprised when he underperforma. fuck, they may even blame his manager, especially if they coalburners or worse hardcore sjw cucks. almost comical if you didn't see people having to pick up the slack.
>>
>>133425181
>Let him bankrupt the whores. Hire 100 niggers.
I like the way you think. No satire.
>>
>>133423746
You should probably move to Australia because you're a real piece of shit.
>>
>>133423746

Tell your boss you talked to him and you think he would be a better fit as her assistant.

She will then fuck him he will do nothing and everything will fucking implode on itself when her nigger husband finds out and has the g unit do a drive by on the place.
>>
>>133425181
Perfect.
>>
>>133425476
Did you read the whole story faggot?
My coalburning boss basically ORDERED me to give him an interview. I'm worried the cunt will make me hire him.
>>
>>133423746
Just quit the job. your boss is clearly not a professional. If you want career, interesting jobs n shiet it is obivously not the right place for you.
>>
>>133425772
Hector Elizondo-Dicaprio
>>
>>133425772
>funniest shit about this is that people will actually b surprised when he underperforma. fuck, they may even blame his manager, especially if they coalburners or worse hardcore sjw cucks. almost comical if you didn't see people having to pick up the slack.

Fucking A right dude. This is why I'm so mad.
>>
>>133423133
Niggers commit 53% of homicides despite despite being 13% of the population. But dats not they fault. Dey jus need muney for dem programs. Educate yourself you are part of the problem
>>
>>133425991
KEK! Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>133426140

Make sure to have a job lined up before you quit. Don't fuck up your life. Also be aware that this is common in industry. Northrop Grumman had alot of unqualified diversity hires when I worked there.
>>
>>133424640
Because, as the rest of you retards can't comprehend, hiring a person like this looks really bad for a manager
>>
>>133423499
Yeah its the politicians making these niggers commit homicide, armed robbery, and rape at disproportionate rates. Get fucked dindu. Dey jus need muny for dem programs
>>
>>133425991

This is a good , macchiavellian plan.
Got my vote.
>>
>>133423499
>Think you'd get a quality education with old ass books in a rat infested school with no AC?
Whites that have to, do. We have the same classes, use the same books in the same curriculum and we learn just fine. You're just projecting your utter failure and misery and lashing out because you are inferior and you know it.

Just try to be the best you can be.
>>
>>133424510
Who's her boss? Seems odd that she's encouraging relationships in the workplace. Seems like nepotism. Could you bring any heat on this bitch for coercing you to hire her unqualified pet?
>>
>>133422914
A
>>
>>133423907
Neanderthals were not from Africa that's horseshit.
>>
>>133424648
Affirmative action is indefensible you fucking sperg
>>
>>133425181
do this for the lulz
>>
>>133424481
Yeah, once you hire him, it's really, really hard to fire them
>muh racism
and all. You can catch them raping a kitten in the breakroom and nope, affirmative action protects them - company gets tied up in (((lawauits))). It's literally hell. That's why OP doesn't want to go there (besides lazy nigger being a horrible employee)
>>
>>133426140
Yes I read you story, did you read my reply? She told you to give him an interview, you did, interview was shit, case closed. Stop fucking worrying. If a single bad applicant gets you down and makes you worry because YOU are filling in blanks in your head, seeing ghosts that are not there, making assumptions like thinking you will be ordered to hire him before that has ever happened, you need to start thinking of getting a different job. One that doesn't have responsibility and any minute amounts of stress in it because you clearly cant handle it.

People call favors from me all the time. Could you look at my friends resume, have you got a job for my brother, can you invite this guy for an interview and give him a chance. Sure, no problem. That doesn't mean they don't still need to meet the requirements and compete with any other applicant as normal. You have the guy a chance, now do your job that your boss entrusted you with and hire the best applicant.
>>
>>133426267
>be me, work with poo-in the loos
>office smells like curry and shit daily, can't eat in lunchroom
>poo manager dumb af and insecure, hires only more poos
>poo manager will only hire people dumber than him because they can't challenge him
>poo manager keeps all information to himself so no one knows wtf all the poos are doing
>can't get simple answers from these poos and they all have to go through the head poo for everything

daily life in it
>>
>>133422128
i like your story OP, u should make another thread about this if u end up having tto hire him.
>>
>>133426140
let her order you to hire him. tell her no. get fired. theres probably a lawsuit in there somewhere about being forced to hire unqualified people or something like that outside of forced diversity laws.
>>
>>133422914
>black people
>niggers
One is normal the other are poor, uneducated monkeys
>>
>>133422355
A
>>
>>133427103
Is it worth it? Do I sacrifice grey hairs this job will inevitiably give me for pay and position?
>>
>>133423746
what a dumb cuck, it literally does not change your day to hire this moron, wait for him to fuck up, and fire him. Firing morons is great, our president did it on TV and now he's leader of the free world.
>>
>>133422914
>>133423133
>t. angery coalburning roasties who still can't understand why no one likes or respects them
Haha you deserve everything you get.
>>
>>133422914
Only white people are humans. Some lesser hominids can be part human but never fully.
>>
>>133427308
Believe me friend. I'll be blog posting about this shit until I'm either banned or I quit if this coalburning cunt makes me hire this nigger.
>>
>>133423746
Spam your resume! 10 per day!
>>
File: 1414653661985.jpg (13KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1414653661985.jpg
13KB, 251x201px
>>133425185
and we are supposed to be impressed? or threatened? kys
>>
I'm glad I don't live around niggers

t. North Dakota
>>
>>133427356
He'd be on his final warning from day 1 if I'm given the chance. That said, how easy do you think it would be for me to hire, and then fire, a nigger when I work with a bunch of coalburning cunts?
>>
>>133425135
>a country run by degenerates eventually collapse maybe
This is why (((they))) brought africans here in the first place, starting with slavery with most slave ships being owned by (((them))) and exacerbating the problem with the immigration act of 1965. Look it up.
>send them home
>>
>>133425135
I know man. It feels bad.
>>
>>133424510
Hire the monkey, make your plan and stick it out. Keep it on a short leash.

Also, I've been having a bad run the past couple months as far as employment. 3 jobs man, 3 fucking jobs in the past couple months. I'm a good worker but shit has happened too damn much lately. As a guy who does hiring, can you give some advice and how to recover my resume on this? My last stable job I was there for 3 years. In the past two months I had accidents on all three jobs and since it was within my probation period(s) they just can my ass. What do?
>>
File: IMG_0569.jpg (183KB, 500x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.jpg
183KB, 500x761px
>>133427343
yeah because you aren't a nigger and you should have some type of career goals

don't know, you can't really help these people they are already gone. that's how i look at it, you have to help yourself. triage
>>
Hire him and make fun of him whole time. I would, nothing to lose.
>>
>>133425185
How much to you weight? Do you have to go around on a scooter? How many illegitimate halfricans do you have? How many baby daddies? What social programs are you on?

jk, don't actually care, we already know your type
>>
File: 1493331903723.gif (315KB, 234x159px) Image search: [Google]
1493331903723.gif
315KB, 234x159px
>>133423133
>>
>>133425185
No you are a shareblue shill
>>
what kind of a cuck works in human resources? that's a Stacy sinecurist job lmao
>>
>>133422355
Present this post on day of the rake and you will be spared.
>>
File: 1486879435563.png (188KB, 492x440px) Image search: [Google]
1486879435563.png
188KB, 492x440px
>>133424481
>>133424640

>just hire him

are you guys fucking kidding? as hard as it will be to tell his boss to fuck off it's going to be even harder to hire then fire. Hire/fire will be a shit storm

>>133423746
>>133422128
OP you need to be firm if you think this guy isn't going to work, you may even need to turn down the assistant position
>I don't need one
>I work better by myself
what ever it is that is going to be a much better situation to fight that the other. Be firm but also be nonchalant
>I don't need an assistant whats the big deal?
If you're as good at your job as you say you are you should be fine.

Was always told you need to be 2 of three things to stay employed
>On time and well dressed
>Nice
>Good at your job
for you you're burning nice so you gotta be on time and good
>>
You must have other applicants? Just hire someone else that doesn't flunk their interview before you can be "ordered" to hire this nigger.
I don't understand all this advice of hiring and planning to fire him thing. Just hire someone else. If you genuinely think you might be forced to hire this guy what in the everliving fuck makes you think you are going to be able to get away with firing him?
Just. Hire. Someone. More. Qualified. It's not rocket surgery.
>>
File: IMG_1014.gif (1MB, 322x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.gif
1MB, 322x242px
without being overly dramatic about it...

this is actually how shit will end in this country. bullshit like this will continue and goes on in government all day every day. eventually you won't have anyone competent left, until everything is run like a third world country.

at that point even people in San Fran will wake up but it will be too late. I got no hope left, just trying to save enough money to get out because i think it won't get extremely bad until 2030 or so
>>
>>133422128
Imo I would make his job as miserable and difficult as reasonably possible put his shifts as early as possible along with lazy workers who very unhelpful at explaining the job or generally like to take advantage of the new guy to do bitch work for them. If the guy actually does a good job well then great you found a good worker but simply throwing him in with the sharks right from the getgo will tell you everything you need to know and give you an excuse to replace his ass.
>>
>>133424244
Just do better in the future. You'll learn.

Anyway keep dragging it out and look for other people to hire. Make them order you to hire this guy then find cause to fire him as soon as possible. Get ready to file a lawsuit against your employer if they fire you without cause.

If you've got a lawyer lined up for when they try to fire you, odds are they'll chicken out and won't do it. Then you can make it to September.
>>
>>133423746
Couldn't you just not hire the nigger? Why even interview him if you have to hire him? Couldn't you find someone else? Also, you have a nigger's temperament.
>>
>>133428154
>As a guy who does hiring, can you give some advice and how to recover my resume on this?

Honestly?
Just omit facts and stretch the truth.

It's not just the fact that this nigger has had 8 jobs in three years, it's that he's fucking stupid enough to admit it. It all just looks bad.

I'll try to let you into my thought process when I first read his resume.

>see 8 jobs in three years.
>think to myself:
>1: he's a shit employee who doesn't care to stick with anything.
>2: he's a fucking moron for admitting to this.
>3: OR WORSE, he doesn't give a shit to even try and clean up his resume a little.

Additionally, he quit college after 1 semester. That just looks bad. Better for him to have left it off the resume entirely.
>>
>>133428156
You're right man. I have a dream. I won't share it with you faggots but you're right.

Thanks man. This thread has been cathartic for me. I needed to vent and I needed to laugh at myself a little.
>>
>>133423746
why do you care?
>>
>>133428014

Be ready to document fucking every fuck up, note the date and the specific problem. Make sure to keep impeccable notes as it will come up. Your best bet is to just be annoying if you do have to hire him, give him obnoxious work, keep having him redo it, etc. till he quits.
>>
>8 jobs in the past 3 years

How is that fucking bad? Most neets here haven't a had a single job in 3 years.
>>
File: black_crime_stats2.jpg (234KB, 488x1514px) Image search: [Google]
black_crime_stats2.jpg
234KB, 488x1514px
>>133428985

This is exactly how it will go down. Not a light switch being flipped, but a slow creep. the creep started in earnest in the 60's and has been accelerating ever since.

Ah well, we had a good run, America.

If there is any hope, think of it this way:

What are White people afraid of? Black people? Not really. In the 'worried about getting shot by a nigger in the alley' sense, sure, but as a race, no. We know, even the leftists, that they are, as a group, stupid as shit and wholly incapable of advanced organization.

White people are afraid of other White people.

When the White-controlled central authority dies, Whites have no one left to fear. Who's going to put you in jail? There is no law. Who's going to fire you for being racist? There are no jobs.

Once White people are free from their own shackles, they can reform and re-take the world, and hopefully they have learned their lesson: DO NOT LEAVE ANY NIGGERS ALIVE.
>>
File: 1491327174698.png (84KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
1491327174698.png
84KB, 300x325px
>>133423746
Just hire someone else before your supervisor asks about the nigger.
>>
>>133428746
>for you you're burning nice so you gotta be on time and good

Genuine laughter at this one bro. You're right.

Thankfully I'm punctual as fuck and I dress well. I might be a nerdy r9k faggot deep down inside but I've been whipped into shape over the years. I can do this for as long as I have to.
Thank you sir.
>>
File: 1499655921168.png (39KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499655921168.png
39KB, 370x320px
>>133422128
Hey OP, if the job is in/near Seattle, why don't you offer it to me? I have 9 years experience, 5 of which is in government.
>>
>>133422355
No rake for you young leaf.................... yet
>>
Honestly OP you just sound like a pathetic little white boy who's mad that no one likes him. P.S. quit throwing your muh ex military dick around. No one cares sweetie.
>>
>>133429249
Hold a moment, you have me curious on this: You'd rather there be employment gaps than see there's 8 jobs?
>>
>>133424244
Maybe you can possibly lose the resume, or hire someone else in his place?
>>
>>133429810

Where in Seattle?
>>
>>133422128
honestly, you guys are just SJWs

who gives a shit what the color of the potential hire is as long as he or she is the best for the job?
>>
>>133429837
Shill
>>
>>133429687
I'm pushing HR for more applicants. I went to her right after I had calmed down and asked if she had any bites on the website's online app.
>>
>>133429967
I'm moving to West Seattle this weekend (the waifu got a job offer with a big company). I own a vehicle and would be willing to drive 30+ minutes away for a commute.
>>
File: 1491761813339.png (382KB, 827x577px) Image search: [Google]
1491761813339.png
382KB, 827x577px
>>133430016
>>
>>133423746
Hire me instead. I would be a immigrant so that would fill some liberal quotas
>>
>>133423746

I know why you're mad. Same reason all of pol hates those people. Not because of their color, but their actions. It's just one more data point representing a shitkicker who you have to defer to because the social order is not a meritocracy. So he becomes, for a moment, the focus of all that righteous anger at society.

No single fuckup should be able to shake you that badly. Sort yourself out. He's just one person, not a social force. The real problem here is your boss, and people like her. They enforce this state of affairs.

Let the market fix things. Get your financial and emotional shit together, work to September, get yo urban ass to a real company.
>>
>>133429249
good advice thanks.
>>
>>133429810
Sorry anon. It's in the Midwest. One of the Trump upsets.
>>
If i were you op, i wouldnt hire him. Not because he's a nigger, but because of his previous shit experiences and his tone of voice when talking.. Explain to your boss about him and how he'll be a determent to the work and if she doesn't care, either sacrifice your job or let him work and watch him fuck up. I suggest the latter and keep us updated
>>
File: image.png (413KB, 373x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
413KB, 373x548px
>>133422128
>>
File: 1498868264160.jpg (58KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1498868264160.jpg
58KB, 640x625px
>>133430318
Oh well. Goodluck anon, I hope you find someone.
>>
>>133428985
Why is she smiling like that? And I how do I get my own Eastern-European hottie to jerk me off?
>>
>>133423746
If I had the authority to hire a black servant I would in a heartbeat.
>>
>>133429856
>Hold a moment, you have me curious on this: You'd rather there be employment gaps than see there's 8 jobs?
Not exactly. For one, if you have a good excuse for an employment gap, it's not as bad as say, three jobs instead of a gap. Also, when I said "stretch the truth" I meant that I'm recommending someone should maybe add a few months at the end of an old job and add a few months onto the beginning of another.

You need to be smart about it though. DO NOT LIE on jobs that can be verified, but on older jobs that are unlikely to be checked up on (for whatever reason, maybe they went out of business, or they're far enough back that they won't call on your references, or something similar), then you should stretch the truth.

Worst case scenario is that they find out you lied and you don't get the job. Thing is, I 100% guarantee that you won't even get a call if you're 100% honest when you fill out the app and admit to too many jobs and too many gaps (for the exact reasons I gave in my previous post).
>>
>>133430740
This is why people consider the south retards. There's literally no benefit to hiring niggers.
>>
>>133424142
>real world
>needing racial quotas for people to hire Blacks, because most of them are wildly unfit for any work

You really are trolling, golly gee
>>
File: 1498254558741.gif (865KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498254558741.gif
865KB, 600x600px
>>133423746
>don't hire the guy
>tell your boss to fuck off or fire you, you won't hire unqualified applications
>feed her some bullshit about how you want the best for the company, and as the boss lady she should want the same
>her panties get wet at your authority
>all the men in the building run in and start slamming their erect cocks on your desk
>your boss says a meek "thank you"
>"it was my privelege"
>>
>>133430985
This. If this is the result of slavery, I would rather pick my own cotton.
>>
I found myself in a similar position to OP last year. If you can't get around it, just object to the hiring (you'll have to hire him anyway), wait 6 weeks for him to prove he's a royal fuckup, then fire him when you've collected enough evidence (and trust me, you're gonna want to keep a file of every fuckup).

Never hire niggers, especially niggers who went to Chicago public school. I don't know how many times I can tell my managers "I told you so" before they'll give me cart blanch ability to say yes/no to new hires in my department.
>>
>>133430181
I wonder how many team meetings it took ShareBlue to make this shitty image. I would guess at least two, one for coming up with the concept and the other to figure out how to use MS paint.
>>
File: 1464570126420.jpg (77KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1464570126420.jpg
77KB, 800x522px
>>133422914
>>
>>133429656
Honestly we could avoid so many problems if we just exported all the niggers.
>>
>>133431307
I'll definitely be working overtime to push him to his final warning asap if I'm forced to hire this nigger. That said, it's especially concerning for me because of the coalburning women. I'm genuinely shocked at how fucking many of these bitches are race traitors.
>>
>>133431347
Judging by the jpg compression artifacts, at least 4 revisions.
>>
File: 1499396919371.jpg (56KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1499396919371.jpg
56KB, 453x604px
>>133422128
>>133423746
find a replacement yourself man, otherwise he will file your anger and racial awareness every day

if that's the emotion you get from talking to him on the phone, face to face contact may be too much

if there is no option but to hire him, leave your wallet with money sticking out of it, your laptop with the cam recording it and assure him that you're leaving for today
>>
File: 1480235782982.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1480235782982.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>133423133

Hows about you post with your real flag, you chickenshit faggot.
>>
>>133422914
>sub-saharan african subhumans
>human
>just like the rest of us
Haha no sweetie, try again pumpkin butter cupcake.
>>
File: 548953789.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
548953789.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>133431201
>>"it was my privelege"
>>
>>133430971
Anon. I dont give a fuck about people for the most part. I am a misanthrope until I see people are willing to try at life.

This lady is actually breaking law, and likely company policy. Her job is NOT to hire people. Its to manage. Your job is to screen people who are the best asset to the company. Your new job is to see her get fired. Document everything, tell her nothing, tell HR local nothing. Forward the problem to corporate and explain you feel threatened. Back it up with documented instances.

People like her exist and float to the top like shit because people like you either roll over, quit, or try to play their retard games and get fucked. Don't be nice. dont be nice. do not be nice. Crush your enemies. They cry and act with no shame, no decency, all they care about is that next paycheck. Remove them.
>>
>>133431619

If you truly understand women, you wouldn't be shocked. And would know why women need for be kept under control.
>>
File: wojak loaded.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
wojak loaded.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
aayooo OP hook an anon up with a job. Us NEET bums need cash to fund our food and vidya budget
>>
>>133431996
THIS is also correct. His tactics are wise do as he says.

Also read SJWs Always Lie when you get a chance.
>>
>>133431650
So this image they any autist worth their tendies could make in ten minutes took the retards at ShareBlue about for weeks before it was ready to "correct the record" on a Japanese Bonsai trimming forum.

This is unacceptable. Day of the rake when?
>>
>>133431996
https://www.eremedia.com/tlnt/employer-wants-to-bring-color-to-workplace-gets-lawsuit-instead/

https://www1.eeoc.gov//laws/practices/index.cfm?renderforprint=1
>>
>>133423746
post pics of coal burner
>>
File: 1499874260218.gif (851KB, 2970x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1499874260218.gif
851KB, 2970x2400px
>>133422914
it's been scientifically proven that they are genetically inferior when it comes to intelligence

you can't treat down syndrome people with respect, cause they will choke on pens and coins

you can't employ niggers for demanding jobs or they will inevitably fail and that affects the psychologically (depression, rage etc)

always a fucking leaf
>>
File: Job diversity.jpg (236KB, 1024x782px) Image search: [Google]
Job diversity.jpg
236KB, 1024x782px
>>133422128
You're clearly giving a fuck where you shouldn't.

You own that company? You have a stake in it? If not, do what your boss tells you, get your paycheck and be happy. If nobody else gives a fuck about the job and the company, you'd be a damn sorry motherfucker to be the only one who does.

Let everything around you burn and enjoy watching.
>>
>>133432206
>for
four
>inb4 spelling error invalidates my claim
>>
>>133422914
See, that's where Liberals fuck it all up. You can't force someone to respect another person because respect can only be earned. They'll pay lip service to you and quitely resent you for trying.
>>
>>133427325
>>>/leddit
>>
File: 1493631334488.gif (999KB, 493x423px) Image search: [Google]
1493631334488.gif
999KB, 493x423px
>>133425185
>calls self oldfag
I've got some news for you...That word is meaningless unless someone else calls you it.
>>
>>133423133
>when you project so hard you leave a burn mark of your outline on the wall opposite you.
>>
>>133423499

Totally the fault of white people and systemic racism.

https://youtu.be/xHzia5mV-ks
>>
>>133431996
>People like her exist and float to the top like shit because people like you either roll over, quit, or try to play their retard games and get fucked.
Hard truth anon. Maybe I'll take this to the mat if given the chance.
>>
>>133422128
For real!

Let me describe my day taxi driving in 2017. This literally happened! Business insanely slow cause Uber takes all the jobs literally only 1 run today. Its some drunk nigger. He didnt pay until police showed up; had to call 911.

At one point he said "You trippin." then he fell down and immediately was like I wish I had that on tape. Took a pic of his front porch cause you can't make this up he had a chair that was broken and sitting on it a watermelon! I shit you not!
>>
>>133422128
>I didn't like the fact that he has had 8 different jobs in only 3 years.
whats wrong with this? the economy sucks ass and the guy is at least working.
>>
File: 41738237.jpg (51KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
41738237.jpg
51KB, 571x448px
>>133432399
Your pic is literally my situation...
>>
>>133424481
says the fucking commie tard
>>
You're probably worried about nothing OP. He's had 8 jobs in 3 years. So likely he'll be gone within a few months, especially if you make his life tough. Just stick it out and he'll be gone in no time.
>>
>>133425476
Funfic.exe
>>
File: sorohnickel.png (460KB, 649x791px) Image search: [Google]
sorohnickel.png
460KB, 649x791px
>>133430151

I hope you like crazy homeless people. That city is fucking flooded with them.
>>
I work in a place ran by blacks. It's insane. If you are an obese fat black chick or a tall black guy and you actually just show up to work you get promoted.

what makes it worse is we've got the blacks up top and a new generation of hispanics moving into the area. so the blacks have gotten desperate and promote anyone that fits that criteria, the hispanics try to be passive agressive about it and act friendly then try to stab them in the back. The blacks find out and just go quiet except for the fat black chicks (who have "dat fat ass").

So the place is now to the point where we've got angry black women running around snapping at everyone with attitude, black dudes who never talk and hispanics who all thinking they are playing game of thrones.

it's a complete clusterfuck since the blacks too over (2 years ago). The place is now about to shut down evern though sales are fine, but our overhead is crazy bad since we've got about 20 fat black women who don't do anything eating up the budget (i mean they litterally don't do anything and the black men in charge won't fire them because they want to get laid) hispanics are stealing everything that isn't nailed down or are just simply being hispanic and showing up late or not all and all the whites are getting the fuck and refuse to come there anymore.

We just got a new black female manager....

All i have to do is go to work, be nice, get paid well and I've got the hire up in the company telling me i'm awesome and leaving me alone. However I know I will never move ahead.

But anyways. I have witnessed first hand what happens when you put to many black people in charge.

I don't think it's a genetic thing, but I think the culture they have is not good for being in charge or large groups in confined areas

and i'm a liberal
>>
>>133432351
Too many coalburners at my place of work to post. The nigger I interviewed is the finacee of the (once) qt3.14 receptionist (she's no longer cute because I can only see the coal smeared on her face at this point) though, if that helps give you a visual (blue eyed, blonde haired early 20's girl). After re-reading my OP, I realized I didn't make it clear who the nigger was related to and why my coalburning boss wants me to hire him.
>>
>>133433000

>checked

You need to be ready to play the game properly otherwise you will just look bad, get fired and have a bad reputation later. Politics is all over management, better figure out an angle and play it, going head to head you will lose that fight bad.
>>
>>133433543
What industry is this?
>>
>>133432351
Do it, OP
>>
>>133433543
>and i'm a liberal

Honest question. Why are you still identifying as a liberal when you see the truth?
>>
>>133427980
You must be west of Fargo.
>>
>>133422355
you just improved the average quality of leaf shitposting by a full 10%. congratulations leaf.
>>
>>133429977
>8 jobs in 3 years
>quit college after 1 semester
Pretty sure he's not qualified for the job senpai
>>
File: blackrace10.png (134KB, 712x648px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace10.png
134KB, 712x648px
>>133422914
>African americans are human
WRONG. COMMENCING DUMP

(1997) Barbujani et. al., find a human genetic distance of ,155. There are no recognized subspecies.

http://jhered.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/5/398.long

(2001) Kim et. al., find an Asian dog genetic distance of ,154. There are eleven recognized subspecies.

http://www.tau.ac.il/~geffene/PDFs/15-Mol_Biol_Evol_1994.pdf

(1994) Roy et. al., find a North American coyote genetic distance of ,107. There are nineteen recognized subspecies.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v415/n6871/full/415520a.html

(2002) Schwartz et. al., find a Canadian lynx genetic distance of ,033. There are three recognized subspecies.

http://rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/281/1786/20133222

(2014) Jackson et. al., find a humpback whale genetic distance of ,12. There are three recognized subspecies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18466230

(2008) Lorenzen, Arctander & Siegismund find a plains zebra genetic distance of ,11. There are five recognized subspecies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12969463?dopt=Abstract

(2003) Pierpaoli et. al., find a European wildcat genetic distance of ,11. There are three recognized subspecies and five biogeographic groups according to (Mattucci et. al., 2016).

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-294X.2007.03382.x/abstract

(2007) Lorenzen et. al., find a Kob antelope genetic distance of ,11. There are two to three recognized subspecies.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1439-0388.2003.00384.x/abstract

(2003) Jordana et. al., find a south European beef cattle genetic distance of ,068. There are eighteen recognized subspecies.

http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1393&context=icwdm_usdanwrc
>>
File: blackrace26.png (31KB, 386x548px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace26.png
31KB, 386x548px
>>133434086
(2004) Williams et. al., find a red winged blackbird genetic distance of ,01. There are twenty-two recognized subspecies.

http://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.0010070&type=printable

https://www.jstor.org/stable/2460058?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14655871

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.174.698&rep=rep1&type=pdf

http://sociology.as.nyu.edu/docs/IO/1043/2008_Reconstructing_Race_in_AJS.pdf

http://collegium.hrvatsko-antropolosko-drustvo.hr/_doc/Coll.Antropol.28(2004)2_907-921.pdf

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01076.x/abstract

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/on-the-concept-of-race-in-chinese-biological-anthropology-alive-and-well.pdf

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/tea.3660290308/abstract

http://www.bio.miami.edu/mccracken/reprints/condor-113-747.pdf

http://www.pnas.org/content/92/10/4259.full.pdf

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/347/6228/1352

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11815945

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC534810/pdf/pbio.0020442.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951706/
>>
File: blackrace.gif (861KB, 2406x1936px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace.gif
861KB, 2406x1936px
>>133434114
http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1393&context=icwdm_usdanwrc

http://www.tau.ac.il/~geffene/PDFs/15-Mol_Biol_Evol_1994.pdf

(1997) Wise et. al., show that the genetic variability within humans is 0,776. There are zero recognized human subspecies.

http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.short

(1997) Wise et. al., find a chimpanzee genetic variability of ,63. There are four recognized subspecies.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Warren_Johnson3/publication/227663576_Phylogenetics_genome_diversity_and_origin_of_modern_leopard_Panthera_pardus/links/53ecffa80cf2981ada112c1a.pdf

(2001) Uphyrkina et. al., find a leopard genetic variability of ,58. There are thirteen recognized subspecies.

http://www.uff.br/gefras/artigo%2083.pdf

(2001) Eizirik et. al., find a jaguar genetic variability of ,739. There are nine recognized subspecies.

http://eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/Ecol406R_506R/PUMA_for_Culver_lect.pdf

(2000) Culver et. al., find a puma genetic variability of ,52. There are six recognized subspecies.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v415/n6871/full/415520a.html

(2002) Schwartz et. al., find a Canadian lynx genetic variability of ,66. There are three recognized subspecies.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/2387512?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

(1998) Paetkau et. al., find a North American brown bear genetic variability of ,5275. There are nineteen recognized subspecies.

http://bearproject.info/old/uploads/publications/A%2028%20Nuclear%20DNA.PDF
>>
File: based rice nigger.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
based rice nigger.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
>>133433856
learn from this man, anon
>>
File: blackrace35.png (1MB, 1474x3755px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace35.png
1MB, 1474x3755px
>>133434138
(2000) Waits et. al., find a Scandinavian brown bear genetic variability of ,687. There are nineteen recognized subspecies.

http://www.eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/ecol406r_506r/garcia-moreno1996-wolf.pdf

(1996) Garcia-Moreno et. al., find a coyote genetic variability of ,629. There are nineteen recognized subspecies. They further find a Gray wolf genetic variability of ,574. There are thirty-seven recognized subspecies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11472538

(2001) Girman et. al., find an African wild dog genetic variability of ,643. There are five recognized subspecies.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Christopher_Kyle/publication/12035218_Genetic_structure_of_North_American_wolverine_Gulo_gulo_populations/links/0fcfd50ec27bb60633000000.pdf

(2001) Kyle & Strobeck find a North American wolverine genetic variability of ,55. There are two to three recognized subspecies.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Carles_Vila/publication/12080301_Genetic_variation_and_population_structure_in_Scandinavian_wolverine_Gulo_gulo_populations/links/54f2b60e0cf24eb87949009d.pdf

(2001) Walker et. al., find a Scandinavian wolverine genetic variability of ,325. There are three recognized subspecies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11050551

(2000) Polziehn et. al., find an elk genetic variability of ,395. There are seven to eight recognized subspecies.

http://mbe.library.arizona.edu/data/1995/1206/13forb.pdf

(1995) Forbes et. al., find a bighorn sheep genetic variability of ,6235. There are three recognized subspecies.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-294x.2000.00852.x/abstract

(2000) Reinartz et. al., find a bonobo genetic variability of ,535. There is one subspecies.

http://research.amnh.org/~rfr/paetkau99.pdf
>>
File: blackrace7.png (314KB, 1537x769px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace7.png
314KB, 1537x769px
>>133434164
(1999) Paetkau et. al., find a polar bear genetic variability of ,68. There is one subspecies.

http://jhered.oxfordjournals.org/content/90/1/108.full.pdf

(1999) Wilton, Steward & Zafiris find an Australian dingo genetic variability of ,445. There is one recognized subspecies.

http://www.eebweb.arizona.edu/courses/ecol406r_506r/garcia-moreno1996-wolf.pdf

(1996) Garcia-Moreno et. al., find a domesticated dog genetic variability of ,5085. There is one recognized subspecies, and there are many breeds.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22391749/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4776623/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2795070/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933725/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15651931

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23593038/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3938855/
>>
>>133433543

Find a new job brah, that sounds like a slowly sinking ship.
>>
File: blackrace8.jpg (61KB, 599x733px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace8.jpg
61KB, 599x733px
>>133434182
http://people.virginia.edu/~ent3c/papers2/three_laws.pdf

(2000) Turkheimer presents his Three Laws of Behavioral Genetics and explains their meaning.

Turkheimer begins by stating, "The nature-nurture debate is over. The bottom line is that everything is heritable, an outcome that has taken all sides of the naturenurture debate by surprise. Irving Gottesman and I have suggested that the universal influence of genes on behavior be enshrined as the first law of behavior genetics (Turkheimer & Gottesman, 1991), and at the risk of naming laws that I can take no credit for discovering, it is worth stating the nearly unanimous results of behavior genetics in a more formal manner."

The Three Laws are as follows:

? First Law. All human behavioral traits are heritable.

? Second Law. The effect of being raised in the same family is smaller than the effect of genes.

? Third Law. A substantial portion of the variation in complex human behavioral traits is not accounted for by the effects of genes or families.

In short: no one is born tabula rasa.

https://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic185351.files/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

(2005) Philippe Rushton and Arthur Jensen (author of, "The g Factor") conclude that IQ is the greatest indicator of future success in Western societies when inter-generational income dependence is accounted for.

They also found that IQ is at least 50% heritable and likely nearer to 80% heritable. To draw comparison, height is 70-90% heritable.

During their analysis they concluded that Whites have a minimum of 75% IQ heritability.

http://webspace.pugetsound.edu/facultypages/cjones/chidev/Paper/Articles/Plomin-IQ.pdf

(2004) Plomin & Spinath discuss intelligence in the wider context of genetics, genes, and genomics.
>>
File: 1499792604414.png (348KB, 735x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499792604414.png
348KB, 735x540px
>>133422355
Good leaf. You shall be spared come the day of the rake
>>
File: blackrace12.png (984KB, 799x2325px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace12.png
984KB, 799x2325px
>>133434271
Their discussion is multi-faceted; their analysis illustrates proof of the genetic heritability of intelligence, the immense weakness of environmental explanations for intelligence, changes in heritability during development, a multivariate analysis of IQ and various testing metrics, gene expression profiling, and genomics.

This is an excellent compilatory piece.

http://atavisionary.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Heritability-of-interests-a-twin-study-Lykken-bouchard.pdf

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289609001561

(2009) Rushton & Jensen refute erroneous claims made about the nature of the Flynn Effect and its relationship with the Black-White IQ gap.

In their conclusions they state, "We conclude that predictions about the Black–White IQ gap narrowing as a result of the secular rise are unsupported. The (mostly heritable) cause of the one is not the (mostly environmental) cause of the other. The Flynn Effect (the secular rise in IQ) is not a Jensen Effect (because it does not occur on g)."

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

(2001) Rushton & Rushton show evidence for racial-group differences in the form of brain size and structure, IQ, and musculoskeletal trait variation.

Their analysis shows significant variation in both the structure and sizes of the brains of Negroids, Caucasoids, and East-Asians. In addition to this, they have found differences in the skull shapes and structures of the races, alongside differences in average height and weight and all parts of the bone and muscle structures from the neck to the feet.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000244?np=y
>>
>>133434037
INTOLERANT WHITE STRAIGHT CHRISTIAN MALE
>>
File: blackrace5.jpg (722KB, 3904x1788px) Image search: [Google]
blackrace5.jpg
722KB, 3904x1788px
>>133434304
(2007) Shatz analyzes the relationship between IQ and fertility.

They find that IQ is negatively associated with total fertility rate, birth rate, and population growth rate. This means that higher IQ populations are less fertile than lower IQ populations.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000470

(2013) Michael Woodley, Jan Nijenhuis, and Raegan Murphy conclude that Western IQs have declined by an average of 1,6 points per decade since the Victorian Era.

Higher IQ people are more productive, healthier, and are more creative. The reduction in IQs across the West has been met with a marked decrease in average productivity and general health despite vast increases in average wealth, nutrition and access to healthcare.

The cumulative reduction in IQ is between 12,45 and 13,35 points or roughly one standard deviation on a normal IQ bell curve. This represents an eight-fold reduction in the number of geniuses and a counter to the Flynn Effect.

The resultant decrease in IQ is attributed to dysgenics in the form of outbreeding and negative mate selection within populations. The importation of migrants of different races and ethnicities preempts the outbreeding and subsequent loss in IQ. This effect has sped up as migration has increased.
>>
>>133423499
>a nigger can never break from the chains of being a nigger

Mlk is rolling in his grave.
>>
>>133433543
>and i'm a liberal
Why, what about modern liberalism do you find appealing? Just look at the state of liberal states, and how you're treated by their affirmative action and quotas, how you're discriminated against if you're a straight white man. These people hate you.
>>
>>133433777
manufacturing/retail. We make the stuff on site then sell it. Can't go much more into it without revealing my life.
>>133433856
the sad thing is really wasn't racist until i started seeing this shit and had racist shit aimed at me.
>>133434258
i'm looking

my job isn't shitty, i just know because i'm a white male i'm fucked on promotions. but because i'm a white male who isn't a redneck I am well liked.
>>
>>133424142
>affirmative action is needed because POC generally are shittier the darker their skin gets
>>
>>133433000
>Maybe
disappointing anon. Real fucking disappointing. You either sit there muttering under your breath and bitching to yourself calling it "self counseling" forever, and make some cathartic threads on 4chan while you prep the bull that is the life you make for yourself every damn fucking day....or...

or...
...stay with me on this...

You square yourself. Take a good deep breath, and commit to seeing this through. Go ahead, make plans a-z, line up some extra jobs, but actually commit. See it through. Every bit of material needed to "win" is in your hands. Fuck you wanna go nuclear? You file a hostile workplace lawsuit and make the company settle, burning down everything around you.
>>
>>133433312
oh hey tyrone.
>>
>>133434510
Universal healthcare, universal education, pro gun, pro legalization, value added tax only, pro choice, anti uber powerful monolithic federal government,

that kind of liberal, not a sjw
>>
>>133424063
could also be a sign of lack of focus and work drying up.

8 jobs in 3 years doesn't necessarily mean the guy is just a complete fuck up. Could just mean he doesn't really know what he wants to do and work is particularly stable. Construction and security work are like that. Work dries up in the winter for construction and between long holidays for LP/security work.

That being said the guy in the blogpost sounds like typical ghetto trash and not a hard working iron trade worker jumping from job to job or something.
>>
>>133434921
>Universal healthcare, universal education, pro gun, pro legalization, value added tax only, pro choice, anti uber powerful monolithic federal government,
so you hate niggers as much or more than the rest of us. good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8
>>
File: its-a-trap.jpg (22KB, 407x218px) Image search: [Google]
its-a-trap.jpg
22KB, 407x218px
>>133423746
Maybe your boss knows you browse /pol/.
It may be a trap! (And not in the /soc/ sense.)
>>
>>133434675

I grew up in nigger high school shithole, that changed things for me for sure. Once you are around them enough, you start to hate them.
>>
>>133422914
>leaf

Figures
>>
I agree on OP. Quit before the bitch fires you and taints your resume.

Let it be very clear how you feel about it before quitting too.
>>
OP you spastic faggot. Take the chance to hire him and then red pill him on the sly.
>>
>>133434783
You're right. I have my out. Nothing is preventing me from going nuclear. I'm going to follow your advice and begin to secretly record every conversation with her from this point forward (my state is a one party consent state). Then I'll see how far she wants to take this.

You're right bro. You're right. I've got nothing to lose here. I'm genuinely set once I reach September (as in, I can survive as a home owning NEET for a while in a worst case scenario), so I've got nothing to lose and I doubt they'll be firing me before then simply because the place is in shambles and they need a competent person to turn shit around in my department.

I promise, I won't "maybe" this.
>>
>>133423746
Hire a chink. They're hard workers and it allows you to play the "I'm not racist" card.
>>
>>133422128
Female bosses were a mistake.
>>
>>133431671
Winner Winner ten thousand motherfucking chicken dinners.
>>
>>133431671
Samefagging a Reply.

All hail Based Poland for having sense.
>>
>>133423133
Some good reddit channeling there. Good job.
>>
>>133433312
It's just a bad practice when the hard-working white guy among the crowd of incompetent, but diverse scum walks in and saves the day, knowing full well he's only going to get bashed for his achievements. You gotta stop being a cuck horse everybody and their mother is riding and stop giving a fuck. Let the motherfuckers fall, again and again: if their brains can't get it, only their asses will.

Sit back and let them all get fucked, and when they beg you to solve everything, tell them to fuck off and sit back again and relax. Doing this over and over is the only way for everyone to get their results properly appreciated at this point.
>>
>>133435191
lol

Oh i don't care about blacks one way or another. The are just a different colored people to me. So I can say in general the people who are that color are shitty and trash and it's not a race thing.

It's like fat people. I can tell you they aren't good at running miles.

People with dark skin complexions tend to chimp out.
>>133435398
See post above I grew up in a white places so I didn't really get all the racism directed towads them now I totally get and understand it.
>>
>>133434783
There is no way OP can do any of that. He needs the know-how that you have, he doesn't have it.

You should be in contact with OP to help him out, its the only way OP can win this
>>
>>133435826
>Oh i don't care about blacks one way or another. The are just a different colored people to me. So I can say in general the people who are that color are shitty and trash and it's not a race thing.
gj contradicting yourself at least 3 times
>>
>>133423133
>irrational racism
nice meme
>>
>>133434921
Ah, okay. Democrats aren't going to enact affordable healthcare because they're paid for by interest groups that make it impossible, and they're advancing the gun control agenda.

I think you're mistaken to pursue cannabis reform, as it's a very dangerous drug which can cause psychosis, permanent mental illness and severe depression - and you need only look at the sort of people that smoke it. As for medical marijuana, the people who put forward that argument are always recreational users of cannabis in my experience.

I'm not too settled on pro-life vs. pro-choice, but I will say that this issue doesn't matter to you as a man. It isn't any of your concern.
>>
>>133435556
thankfully they are not anymore ^_^
>>
>>133434921
>Universal healthcare, universal education
>aka positive rights granted through the machinations of State
So you still believe you can violate the laws of thermodynamics
>>
File: IMG_1573.jpg (28KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1573.jpg
28KB, 640x334px
>>133423672
>Admitting you're shit posting
Off yourself nigger
>>
>>133436264

>muh weed propaganda
>alcohol is fine

Fuck off, freedom first and foremost. With freedom comes responsibility.
>>
>>133434921
Just a tidbit of info.

I have a white friend. Guy has worked his entire life since the first day he was able to legally get a job. Busted his ass every day to feed his family. Never went without a job, until...

Rheumatoid arthritis in his hip/leg joint. You know, the ball joint. Friend showed me x-rays of this shit. Literally has almost zero cartilage left and has bone shards/spurs in the joints. He can barely walk without feeling severe pain and he has been bed ridden by it more than a few times.

He begins to look to the leftist systems of support our govt has created after being fired for taking too many extended medical leaves (despite having a doctors note). He applies for obamacare medi-care, he applies for food stamps, he applies for SS disability (he gets a handicap sticker). His case manager is a nigger.

He tells me how the govt won't approve him for SS disability, how the obamacare healthcare won't cover most of the shit he needs to get back to work (like hip surgery), he tells me how his nigger case manager keeps cancelling his food stamps for random reasons.

This is the exact kind of person these programs are supposed to support. He has paid taxes his entire adult life (and the later half of his teen life), and he's getting shit on and can't get the most out of these programs. But at the same time, a friend of mine's sister (a literal fucking single mother, heroin addict) has been approved for SS disability because she had "bipolar disorder"...

This is modern liberalism. This is what happens with the shit your support man. We're literally subsidizing the reproduction of worst dregs of humanity while the people who actually pay into these programs get fucked over if they even dare to try and take advantage of this shit.

I promise, this is 100% truth friend. 100% truth.
>>
>>133436282
Yes they are even psychopath male bosses are better than female bosses. Psycho male bosses are focused on money while female bosses hage those stupid cunt feelings making them cancer. A female boss will fire you because her boyfriend cheated on her and YOU REMIND HER OF HIM, she will sabotage your future career prospects by lying about bad things you do, does nothing to stop human resources cunts from going power mad.
>>
>>133436779
>getting money for being bipolar
Thats so stupid
>>
>>133425181
You know this isn't that bad of an idea as much as I hate the idea of giving nigs money, if it isn't your money, fuck it.
>>
>>133425181
Problem is this would be really fucking bad for OP's resume.
>>
>>133422128

>hiring niggers

Not.even.once.

Nig applications go into the trash every single time. It's the only logical way. Hire one, and you'll have a discrimination lawsuit on your hands the moment you fire them for being as shitty (or worse) than you'd expect.

Let's just nuke all nigs now and make life better.
>>
>>133436691
Cannabis is more harmful than alcohol. I was raised in 'chav culture' and saw it ruin several peoples lives, they became a nervous, psychotic mess that didn't want to leave the house.

I understand the American impetus for liberty, but freedom has to be measured with responsibility, and would you say that the American youth are responsible? And I'd argue that this freedom is too harmful in the same way that other drugs like meth and spice are.
>>
Anyone in a management position got any advice for someone who freshly graduated but lacks experience?I went for IT and I was unable to get an internship while in school despite applying to hundreds of places and doing a few interviews and now I'm getting completely BTFO in interviews for actual jobs. I've interviewed at 6 places the past six months and still haven't landed anything. Is there any hope for me? Or should I just go back to square one and look for internships to get experience?
>>
>>133423746
Run a criminal background check on this fine upstanding gentlemen of color. Money says all sorts of shit involving drugs, theft and assault come up. If your human garbage of a boss presses it, tell her that she might lose her business insurance coverage if they hire a known felon.
>>
>>133437393

Fuck off you faggot, freedom, period. I don't care if shitheads kill themselves, I don't give a fuck about chavs. Dirtbags that can't handle shit need to die. The weak need to be culled, this is why britain is such a faggot fuckhole, cause all the men left or died in the war and all that is left is pussy faggots with no balls, eat a fucking shotgun if you can find one you literal dickless faggot.
>>
>>133436855
--->>the joke

----->your head

kek commies confirmed fr being dumb as shit with no banter skills
>>
>>133426140
Too bad
You gave the interview and that's the end of that
She gave you the authority to hire someone so do just that
Hire someone you can work with
>>
>>133425185
Nice b8 m8
>>
File: IMG_1406.jpg (53KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1406.jpg
53KB, 500x501px
>>133423133
You just threw it out there didn't ya?
>>
File: cage-satan.jpg (50KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
cage-satan.jpg
50KB, 720x480px
>>133427103
Amen sounds like my job, distain for poos!!
>>
>>133423746

go someplace else. you can't singlehandedly change a company culture. everyone will just rag on you until you either leave of your own volition or they get impatient and forcefully out you.

they really want to hire niggers for diversity's and coalburning's sake? fine. fuck them and their dindus being a waste of space and money.
>>
>>133431201
Haven't seen this meme in a while
>>
>>133428990
>Imo I would make his job as miserable and difficult as reasonably possible
No only because by merely hiring him you are putting the Nigger in a defensible position only way out is to not hire him
If you have to hire a nigger get a mellato or an intelligent black
>>
>>133437594
Freedom to be a degenerate while your youth are destroyed by Jamaican music, Marxism and cannabis? No thanks, you're the cuck around here and you've demonstrated how little you care for the well-being of your people better than I ever could.
>>
>>133422914
No nigger in America wants to go to Africa. They're not the least bit African. If anything, they're just Americans on the lower end of the evolutionary and intelligence scales.
>>
File: 1496681833540.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496681833540.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>133422128
tl;dr. you're just a gutless, sexually insecure bitch who feels threatened by black men. fuck off, inbred moron.
>>
>>133436779
Yep, it's this bad in Britain too. Lots of people self-diagnose with depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, etc and try to play it up so they can get their gibmedats while people in genuine need are fobbed off.
>>
>>133423746
You sound like you have a problem controlling your anger. Don't worry too much, it's a pretty common problem. But one of the most likely causes is a seratonin imbalance brought on by functional alcoholism. Do you drink, anon? You might need to cut it out, it's beginning to affect your life.
>>
>>133423746
Do you actually need the assistant?
>>
>>133438599
The only threat from niggers is when they get in large groups and start ooking at white people for whatever fucking reason goes through their tiny brains.
>>
>>133438427

End welfare and the worthless fucks will die out in a few generations. Strong are made by hardship, not coddling. Wanting a nanny state is for faggots, which is why you are a brit, the king of modern day pussies begging for the state to nanny them.
>>
>>133422128
>sister is a hiring manager
>tells me about an albian she interviewed
>"albians are a dirty people you know."

neat
>>
>>133433856
I'll answer this since he didn't answer it directly: because there are other issues that divide liberals and conservatives besides race and immigration.

Really, what you're getting at is that the liberal/conservative divide in America makes no fucking sense. I'm a moderate fiscal liberal (no, not a socialist, just a little left of center). I'm concerned about the environment. I'm anti-immigration.

In a sane country I'd just call myself an anti-immigration social democrat and people would just understand. Instead I have to identify with either Team A or Team B, both of which I disagree with on some fundamental issues. I happen to agree with Team B (that's liberals) on more, even though I really, really disagree with them about race, affirmative action and immigration (The liberal alliance with Islam is pure fucking hypocrisy.)
>>
>>133439192

The average person doesn't agree with either side as they are both extreme lunatic personifications of the loudest kooks of this country. They pander to them cause that is what gets the votes, so we get a shitshow of false dichotomies and extremism.
>>
>>133437155
Bullshit, people who bankrupt companies get named CEO of the year all the time.
>>
>>133422128
Where the fuck do you live thats 50% coalburners?

Jesus white women are such fucking garbage.
>>
>>133438952
I support universal healthcare, but I think welfare should only be offered to the physically disabled and elderly. I'm in favor of gun ownership and armed self defense. You're angry because you know you're wrong, stop defending degeneracy.
>>
>>133427587
Why are Indian and Asian minorities so smart, then?
>>
>>133438599
t. white roastie whore
>>
>>133439436

Fuck disabled people and the old, they are drains. You want universal healthcare again, cause you are a nanny state faggot. Fuck subsidizing worthless people who can't take care of themselves or have shitty genetics. We didn't have that nanny state bullshit when we started and that is what made us great, it is pussy faggots like you that drag us down.
>>
>>133439470

They import the good ones, it is known as brain drain. Look at countries where they allow any fuck to come in, like south and central america for example and they are mostly retarded. They have smart people, we just aren't selective with them. Meanwhile, Asians are required to be super special for us to allow them in, so you get a biased outlook.
>>
File: niggerplease.png (88KB, 700x778px) Image search: [Google]
niggerplease.png
88KB, 700x778px
>>133422128
Hiyah me now foo
>>
>>133432725
Fucking kek
>>
>>133439387
No argument from me. I really wish people on here would stop treating race/immigration as THE ONE SINGLE ISSUE that divides liberals and conservatives in America, though. It's stupid. It alienates people who might otherwise be willing to compromise with you, or even be on your side.
>>
>>133439470
Indians are smart because you're getting their best, until their dumb as pigshit relatives decide to move into your country too.
>>
>>133422355
honestly, your country doesn't deserve to claim someone who posts like you
>>
How does this guy get 8 jobs in three years when I can't get anybody to call me in for a fucking interview
>>
>>133422355
it's a sad day when a leaf rakes you
>>
File: 1487062433703.jpg (28KB, 480x576px) Image search: [Google]
1487062433703.jpg
28KB, 480x576px
>>133430269
>the focus of all that righteous anger at society.
The root of all anger is a disappointed expectation.

OP expected some marginal sort of competence from the nigger over the phone, and didn't get it, so he got angry. Sad!
>>
File: download (2).png (13KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
13KB, 257x196px
>>133440537
>>
>>133423746
Hire him, if she forces you, but secretly figure out a way to make his shenanigans make HER look bad.
>>
File: 1486132639953.jpg (214KB, 658x595px) Image search: [Google]
1486132639953.jpg
214KB, 658x595px
>>133439562
nah, nice try, insecure wuss. i guess you'll have to form a new narrative to deflect your feelings of sexual emasculation in the presence of black men, idiot.
>>
>>133422914
Good ol leaf
>>
>>133441107
Oh Im sorry, did I hit a nerve you white coalburning slut?
>>
File: 1498430616371.jpg (236KB, 894x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1498430616371.jpg
236KB, 894x1504px
>>133438427
Sit down, shut up, obey.
You don't own your body, you don't own your land.
You don't have the right to decide how you act, you don't have the right to decide how you live, and you definitely don't have the right to decide how you think.

You are a citizen, and a cog in the great machine, and your disobedience will not be tolerated.

Its absolutely impossible that someone could smoke cannibis and be a racist anti-communist.

Perish the thought, imprisonment and serfdom for ALL!
>>
>>133439414
Answer my question OP, where is this town of traitorous coalburning sluts and FFS why do you still live there?
>>
>>133428958
The political correctness is bad in our country but you can't imagine how much worse it is over there. One acquisition and his career is ruined, no-one will hire him out of fear of lawsuits. As dutch we are too straight-forward and sober "nuchter" to understand his plight.
>>
>>133423746
>Manager yells at Anon
>Anon hires nigger
>Nigger brings printout of this page
>Nigger confronts anon
>"I jus wunted a fukin job you cracka ass"
>Nigger punches anon repeatedly
>>
>>133436779
t. white trash wagecuck, at least you'll always have the internet :^)
>>
>half the town is coalburners

Stopped reading this fake story there.
>>
>>133422355
No day of rake for you leaf friend. These are some fine bants
>>
>>133441952
t. nigger
>>
>>133423746
Give him a test. Tell him he's hired if he can find a hydrodynamic kewyboard with port and starboard attachments and turbodrive.

Tell coalburner boss this is a real thing and absolutely necessary for job and that it's to test his competence. You'll never see the nigger again.
>>
File: 1479948376333.gif (915KB, 180x195px) Image search: [Google]
1479948376333.gif
915KB, 180x195px
>>133422128
>job in liberal town with a lot of women
>50% of the women are coalburners (this will be fantastic)
What city is this?
>>
>>133423907
Shut your Nigger mouth.
You're a loser, even Larping that flag of losers is very appropriate.
>>
>>133439409
Some even become president
>>
>>133423499
This retarded poster thinks niggers want to actual read books.

You stupid piece of human garbage.

They'd rather use the leafs of paper to roll a joint. Dumb fuck
>>
>>133425185
>an oldfag coalmine*

ftfy moose jew
>>
File: 1499698308051.jpg (48KB, 640x588px) Image search: [Google]
1499698308051.jpg
48KB, 640x588px
>>133441292
>being this obsessed with white women who have sex with black men

you're proving my point every time you open your mouth, squirt. keep digging that hole so i can keep laughing at your stupidity/sexual inadequacy.
>>
File: DIAZVSMCGREGOR.jpg (182KB, 1841x1227px) Image search: [Google]
DIAZVSMCGREGOR.jpg
182KB, 1841x1227px
>>133425181
for the lulz
>>
>>133443216

I love how white people defeat themselves with racism. It's a disease.
>>
File: 1448383395983.jpg (364KB, 1200x782px) Image search: [Google]
1448383395983.jpg
364KB, 1200x782px
>>133443216
>being this smug about your cuckoldry

wew, squirt we got a disney dike
>>
>>133423746
Just hire him and make him Shadow you.
If you catch him fucking up chop him out.

Make him actually respect his fucking job.
>>
File: 1498190165417.gif (1020KB, 172x174px) Image search: [Google]
1498190165417.gif
1020KB, 172x174px
>>133443443
>too stupid to refute the point
>continue to attack the white chick boogeyman

these obvious products of meth fueled, turpentine lubed incest are so formulaic.
>>
>>133443216
t. white roastie whore
>>
File: jholcommy.jpg (440KB, 936x1098px) Image search: [Google]
jholcommy.jpg
440KB, 936x1098px
>>133424481
Just do a lottery.....
>>
>>133422128

I need to know your city so I can stay the fuck away from it.
>>
File: niggerdick.jpg (230KB, 980x726px) Image search: [Google]
niggerdick.jpg
230KB, 980x726px
>>133443873
>boogeyman
lol disney dike at it again
you couldn't fuck your cousin, you tried tho? rite?
>>
File: 1499312294320.jpg (16KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1499312294320.jpg
16KB, 400x388px
>>133439562
>>133443941
this stupid yokel just doubles down on the same thing after being thoroughly put in his place.

maybe this jackass, whose parents are also cousins, should have just stuck to playing with the trailer park fuck-pig instead of siphoning the local library's internet to bitch and whine on 4chan, huh?
>>
>>133444324
>blah blah blah please respond sir blah blah i can't stop thinking about black penis blaaaah blaaahhhh blah
>>
File: CkubBBaUkAEgPrv.jpg (48KB, 475x525px) Image search: [Google]
CkubBBaUkAEgPrv.jpg
48KB, 475x525px
>>133444325
real smug smoothskin
>>
>>133444594
>being THIS desperate and obsessed for a response from his superior

truly pathetic. here's your reply, though. treasure it, pig fucker.
>>
File: 723354419655798244887.jpg (164KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
723354419655798244887.jpg
164KB, 600x720px
>>133444698
What's wrong with porky, is the nigger jelly?
>>
>>133442289
that's nice dear, but you should sleep soon so you're not tired for the the morning McDonald's rush—those fries won't fry themselves, you know :^)
>>
>>133443873
>>133443216
>>133444698
>>133444325

This is a roastie. Ignore this shit, women are retarded and need constant reassurance of their worth. That is why she is trying to use shaming and ad-hominem attacks, because shaming is the number one thing they fear.
>>
>>133422914
That you Trudeau?
>>
File: laughing chancellor orb.png (20KB, 658x643px) Image search: [Google]
laughing chancellor orb.png
20KB, 658x643px
>>133445429
>1 post by this ID

at the very end of a thread that stopped bumping a while ago, too. yep, you're definitely the kind of slow witted, perpetually emasculated, insecure bitch who would show up tardy to the party to make some kind of vainglorious, impotent attempt to get one over on someone.

stay angry, retard. you've refuted nothing.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.