[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump is a racist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: Trump = Hitler.webm (581KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Trump = Hitler.webm
581KB, 400x400px
Whether you'd like to admit it or not, Donald Trump is a fucking racist and it's very likely that he'll be the next Hitler of our time. There's absolutely no point denying it, especially here on /pol/ of all places. After all, it's the sole reason why you all support him in the first place. The scary part of the matter is that he has the potential to be even worse than Hitler. Think of what one man can do in a country with a population of over 100 million nonwhite citizens. The death toll could potentially be higher than any event in the history of mankind.

He says that he wants to take "OUR" country back and "make America great AGAIN", but what he really wants to do is make America white again. And when he says "we're taking OUR country back", he's talking as if America belongs strictly to white people. One has to really wonder just what he'd be willing to do to accomplish his goal of making America a white homeland again.

It's no secret that all of his supporters are racists as well, at the very least they're complicit in condoning it. All you have to do is ask the average Trump supporter one simple question and they'll tell you all that you need to know, just ask them: "When was America great?". I guarantee you that most of them will tell you that they want to bring America back to somewhere around the 1950s era. They want to bring this country back to a time where whites made up the vast majority of the population and blacks and other minorities were treated like dogs.
>>
Well I have news for you fucking racist white bigots, it's not happening! THIS COUNTRY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU ANYMORE! The era of the white man is OVER! You're going EXTINCT. You're losing all of your power; all of your privilege; your influence is waning. And you're mad about it, you're so incredibly mad -- you're fed up! You just want to elect Trump to preserve and maintain your power and dominance in this country. But it's too fucking bad! This is payback for centuries of oppression under white colonialism. You reap what you have sown and I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you. In fact, I'll quite enjoy watching your timely demise.

The bottom line is that Trump will never be the president of the United States. NEVER! America will never be made "white again". So I suggest you embrace the brown and black future that awaits each and every single one of you. Maybe you could try to make amends with the people that you so vehemently despise and want to get rid of. Maybe they'll decide to give you the mercy that you never cared to give them, but I wouldn't count it. The white race is going to disappear like a fart in the wind and you're powerless to prevent it.

And before one of you stupid stormfag bigots accuses me of being a racist towards white people, I suggest you do your fucking research because it's literally impossible to be racist against white people. Reverse racism doesn't exist. If you're a fucking white male you've literally never had to deal with oppression or any other societal hardships. So just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>133421470
Whether you'd like to admit it or not, you're a fucking idiot.

Saged.
>>
How much do they pay you for these?
>>
>>133421470
>>133421498
That's some long pasta, nobody is gonna read all that.
>>
File: tinfoilhatguy.jpg (62KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoilhatguy.jpg
62KB, 320x240px
>>133421498
>>
>>133421470
>Donald Trump is a racist
great!
>>
Trump was born in Ireland, I want to see his birth certificate.
>>
File: noread.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
noread.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>>133421470
Wish he was actually racist, kinda disappointed when I found out he wasn't.
>>
Op, you say that like its a bad thing...
I wish trump was racist but ppl that rich tend to not be racist.
>>
>>133421470
too long didn't read
>>
>>133421470
For all the talk about how bad Hitler was, leftists sure are obsessed with him. What makes you think there WILL be another "Hitler"? Who was the "Hitler" before that? Will there be another "Churchill" to counter him? Your philosophy makes no sense, it sounds more like mysticism.
>>
File: google thinks trump is hitler.png (2MB, 1854x952px) Image search: [Google]
google thinks trump is hitler.png
2MB, 1854x952px
>>133421470
>>133421498

google said trump is hitler, so it must be true.

OP is a faggot
sage goes in the options field
>>
>>133421470
Trump is Hitler? How many people did Trump kill?

The fact is that race, on average, is directly correlated to intelligence. You see different skin color only, but are too naive and ignorant to know that the differences are far deeper.

When was America great? You ungrateful fuck. It gives you every opportunity to thrive, pursue a direction in education, business, travel, freedom, etc.

I bet you're just some retard playing a victim role claiming oppression but in reality you're just a dumb, lazy bastard who can't come to terms.
>>
>>133421470
EVERYONE REMEMBER TO SAGE SLIDE THREADS
REMEMBER NEWFAGS AND REDDITT FAGS, SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD
>>
>>133421470
Cool, I like racists.
>>
File: everyone.jpg (156KB, 640x444px) Image search: [Google]
everyone.jpg
156KB, 640x444px
ive seen this copypasta before.
>>
>>133421470
I'm racist. I'd love the world to be racist, that way I wouldn't be screamed at when talking about anything.
Plebbit get out.
>>
>>133423817
They manifested their own boogey-man, iive never heard so many people expressing nice/moderate views towards hitler and nazisim until the left got completely out of control calling everybody a nazi/hitler in completely unwarranted situations.

You could easily and calmly explain to these stupid assholes that this whole fucking nightmare going on right now is completely their own fault, but they just won't have it.
>>
File: 1492805481122.jpg (383KB, 1120x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1492805481122.jpg
383KB, 1120x1120px
>>133421470

>slide thread

Share Blue is working hard today!
>>
Whether you'd like to admit it or not, Donald Trump is a fucking racist and it's very likely that he'll be the next Hitler of our time. There's absolutely no point denying it, especially here on /pol/ of all places. After all, it's the sole reason why you all support him in the first place. The scary part of the matter is that he has the potential to be even worse than Hitler. Think of what one man can do in a country with a population of over 100 million nonwhite citizens. The death toll could potentially be higher than any event in the history of mankind.

>>I'd love it if he killed millions of liberals and SJWs. But racist? No, not Trump. He's all New Yorker and they aren't racist.

He says that he wants to take "OUR" country back and "make America great AGAIN", but what he really wants to do is make America white again. And when he says "we're taking OUR country back", he's talking as if America belongs strictly to white people. One has to really wonder just what he'd be willing to do to accomplish his goal of making America a white homeland again.

>>Wrong again, nipplehead. He just doesn't want hostile cultures coming in, like Arabs and Africans. If you are so worried about it, go live in happy Saudi Arabia.

It's no secret that all of his supporters are racists as well, at the very least they're complicit in condoning it. All you have to do is ask the average Trump supporter one simple question and they'll tell you all that you need to know, just ask them: "When was America great?". I guarantee you that most of them will tell you that they want to bring America back to somewhere around the 1950s era. They want to bring this country back to a time where whites made up the vast majority of the population and blacks and other minorities were treated like dogs.

>>Wrong, moron. America was great before a huge welfare state and before taxes and oppressive government regulation started ruining the job market.

Go peddle your bullshit elsewhere you ShariaBlue Fag.
>>
>>133423189
Took me a few second to read, are you some kind of subhuman?
>>
>>133421470
>Whether you'd like to admit it or not, Donald Trump is a fucking racist and it's very likely that he'll be the next Hitler of our time.
good
>>
>>133421470

Literally every single person on the planet that lives in a multiracial society is "racist" to some extent
>>
>>133425994
I suppose it was worth it.
>>
>>133421723
Oh look, it's the Fake News Industrial Complex.
>>
File: garth.jpg (57KB, 815x649px) Image search: [Google]
garth.jpg
57KB, 815x649px
we should start a new thing when someone does this bait thread.
we should all take OP's flag,it will everyone confuse if they takes screenshots or give out links to their thread.

don't be fag, false flag attack back and make everything even more confusing for outsiders.
they want to create shit like lefty /pol or shit like this then let them hear from communists and democrats why they are wrong.
>>
File: 1499457617720.jpg (63KB, 1024x952px) Image search: [Google]
1499457617720.jpg
63KB, 1024x952px
>>133423817
https://youtu.be/qNMAp8kXWrc
>>
File: 1496389811744.png (415KB, 907x587px) Image search: [Google]
1496389811744.png
415KB, 907x587px
>>133421470
Anyone can be called a racist for any reason. No one cares about the accusation anymore. Once you faggots started with the 'institutional racism', 'priveledge plus power", and 'white privilege' shit you overplayed your hand. Calling someone a racist is now equivalent to calling some one a doo-doo head. The fact is everyone has some ideas that could be classified as 'racism' under some interpretation or other of the label. All you are doing is telling people it's bad to be white or care about American values, which is in fact racism. Snap out of it.
>>
>>133421470
.02 into your account, shilling for a living, you will hang oneday
>>
>>133421470
Oh man if only that wasn't all bullshit. That is literally my fantasy.
>>
I wish he was a racist but unfortunately he's a cuck
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.