[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

baka drumpfs are such a dissapointment Miss Obama yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1499450901989.png (859KB, 968x936px) Image search: [Google]
1499450901989.png
859KB, 968x936px
baka drumpfs are such a dissapointment

Miss Obama yet?
>>
>>133420678
You have to be a *really* committed moonbat to think that Obama's presidency was scandal-free.

Cool bait, Achmed!
>>
File: Orwell Irony.jpg (50KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
Orwell Irony.jpg
50KB, 600x811px
>>133420678

>What scandals?

Operation fast and furious, Benghazi, the IRS being used as a political tool, the NSA spying on everyone in the country without warrants, funding ISIS.
>>
>>133420678
>VA
>Fast and Furious
>Bengazhi
>Susan Rice unmasking random people
>"If you like your healthcare you can keep it!"
>IRA shit
>>
>>133421039
stop, i cant stand all these Losing!
>>
>>133420868
>>133421039
>>133421379
Dont forget Malia smoking weed at some degenerate dance festival.
>>
>>133421039
1.7 Billion to Iran.
>>
>>133420678
Fast and furious anyone?
First "lady" with a penis.
>>
>>133420678
obama ruined any chance of the united states paying off its debt even to europeans creditors. the united states owes greece money not just china and japan for instance

obama made every banking sector globally hostile towards the united states including americas own banking sector and every central bank (no the fed isnt a real central bank if it was it would be responsible for canada and mexico and the president couldnt fire the fed chairman and the president would have zero say in who the next fed chairman was going to be)

he is also responsible for 3 years of nonstop "its whiteys fault for every thing" on the msm
>>
>>133420678
Except using the IRS to target political adversaries, running guns to the Mexican cartel, giving out money to pet donors for the (((environment))), etc.
>>
File: obama_approval.gif (1MB, 1596x928px) Image search: [Google]
obama_approval.gif
1MB, 1596x928px
>the media doesn't care about scandals committed by Democrats because they are on the same team so that means there weren't any scandals
>>
>>133420678
>scandal free commie in chief
Lel

>Benghazi
>Fast & Furious
>IRS targeting conservative businesses
>Loretta Lynch et al
>drone killing American citizens
>pallets of cash delivered to Iran
>commuting sentences of traitors
>Russia involvement unaddressed
>"stupid cops"
>Trayvon looked like if I had a son
>Rise of BLM
>degeneration of racial relations
>etc, etc

Fucking democrats destroying their shit party literally faster and more completely than ever thought humanly possible
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.