[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HPV

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: HPV-Infection.jpg (65KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
HPV-Infection.jpg
65KB, 854x480px
What are the long term effects of HPV on my health and on my future kids.

Is there any treatment ?
>>
File: 1499747254286.jpg (1MB, 2700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1499747254286.jpg
1MB, 2700x2000px
>>
>>133418746

https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv.htm

HPV can lead to warts, sores and inflammation.

If you are female it can lead to cervical cancers, pregnancy complication and HPV killing the fetus/young infant.

As a virus there is no cure, only antivirals to suppress the symptoms.
>>
>>133419364
So as a men i don't risk cancer, sterility or shit ?
>>
>>133420118

?

Pretty sure you mate giving birth to baby covered head to toe in open sores and the child's death soon after or life scared/sterile, outright miscarriage or cervical cancer sterilizing your wife counts as serialization by proxy.

You line ends.
>>
Increases the risk of cancer for women and men. Throat cancer if you eat pussy. Squamous cell carcinoma as well
>>
>>133420118
>>So as a men i don't risk cancer
You do, head cancer, mouth/throat cancer and penile cancer. But no one gives a shit about men so...
>>
Will my kids be retarded or anything ?
>>
>>133418746
ASK GOOGLE YOU STUPID NIGGER
>>
File: IMG_2293.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2293.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
I have HPV. I got the initial warts lasered off back when I had insurance but now I can't afford to get the new ones taken care of. My girlfriend still sucks my warty cock though so I don't care. I don't know if it makes your kids retarded, but I do know that an abortion costs $600 if you get my meaning.
>>
I've got HPV on my foot. Plantars warts, if that counts.

I get them lasered regularly, and use acid patches in-between. Control and cover is the name of the game, and hope your immune system wakes the fuck up sometime.
>>
>>133423271
aint you got obama care? If you be worrin n shit, just call the abalance wit yo bama phone, n get that bama doctor. Nigga, he said ud keeep yo doctor n yo plan. Yo aint got no insruants cause yo ass is pour.
>>
u use condom when you got it? girl say she was clean?
>>
>>133423271
gross dude apple cider vinegar works
>>
>>133420118
No sterility, any really bad effects are very rare, even for women.
You still should make sure to not fuck 20 women, better to find a good one and settle.
There's just too many STD's that you could acquire this way, let alone running accidentally into a bipolar bitch who'll ruin your life by accusing you of some crime or a low quality bitch intentionally trying to get pregnant and enslaving you.
If you instead choose wisely you can prevent most of these risks.
>>
File: Average female on sonora.jpg (68KB, 658x878px) Image search: [Google]
Average female on sonora.jpg
68KB, 658x878px
>>133418746
ANMW
What are the long term effect ANMW on my dick and on my future dicks?
Is there any better than this?
>>
>>133423271
Jesus christ just get some liquid nitrogen and burn it off yourself like a fucking man you pussy
>>
>>133418746
Your better off getting warts. The strains that cause warts are not the deadly ones. Sure you'll have to deal with cauliflower cock, but this shouldn't affect having children
>>
>>133423505
The reason they don't go away is because your immune system doesn't even recognize them as a threat. Because for the most part they aren't and pretty much everyone carries one strain or another. Keep your health up and you'll be fine. Sugar and cigarettes make them worse.
>>
If there is no warts or physical signs, is it still contagious ?
>>
>>133425108
yes.
>>
No sex no sex for Ben Rama.
>>
>>133423638

I used to be poorfag enough to get the "free" shit, but that shit ain't free. It would still be $40 to get into the doctor's office, plus another $4000 deductible out of pocket before I started seeing anything close to being "free"
>>
>>133423797
>>133424218

I know how to remove warts, but I'm not going to do anything that burns my dick. I'd rather have warts than scars.
>>
File: 1499029019154.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1499029019154.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>133418926
>that infographic
>>
>>133425939
If you didn't let it get so bad there would be no scarring. I had them before pretty severely when I was young and managed to get rid of them and now have a scar free dick. It wont be nearly as bad as you think it is.
>>
File: IMG_2294.jpg (160KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2294.jpg
160KB, 500x315px
>>133426528

>get so bad

It's only two little ones around the rim of the head, too sensitive of an area for me to fuck with. If they were on the shaft I probably would have done it myself already. I'm just biding my time until I can get a doctor to burn them off again with his fancy dick laser.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.