[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Trump America's last chance?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tears.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tears.png
29KB, 633x758px
This was our last chance. Our demographics are currently at a tipping point. He promised a wall. He promised to shake things up and drain the swamp. Now that impeachment is very likely, nationalism will forever be a dirty word in American politics.

We're fucked guys.

What's the point of holding out? At this point, I'm just gonna give in to my primordial lust and enjoy a life of hedonism as I procreate with girls of color. Because why should it matter at this point anymore?
>>
>>133418730
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>133418730
>Was Trump America's last chance?

No, America was doomed once it allowed a criminal like Nixon in the white house.
>>
File: over.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
over.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>133418887
IT'S OVER.

What can man do against such reckless hate?
>>
>>133418730
just impeach and move on. pass laws in the interim that ban celebrities from running for president. experiment over, it failed.
>>
>>133419326
Kill yourself
>>
>>133418730

It's been over since the early 1940s mate.What you are witnessing are the fledgling arms of a suffocating civilization (Trump, Alt-Right, Generation Identity) just before they exhale their last breath.
Just become a Buddhist and enjoy the ride.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KNuSfgPfg8
>>
>>133420401
Can you tell me more about the 8-fold path?
>>
>>133420401
>just sit back on a bbc and suck cock like i am

no thanks
>>
>>133418730
Realistically speaking non-whites only took over the majority of births around 2010. Much of the non-white population is either too young to vote or young enough that their turnout is low. So the actual last chance will probably be 2024 or 2028 when most of the boomers are gone and the first majority non-white generation can vote.
>>
File: 1496878956541.jpg (27KB, 416x448px) Image search: [Google]
1496878956541.jpg
27KB, 416x448px
We are so fucked. Plan B build an ethnostate.
>>
>>133418730
You held on to a false hope in the face of the overwhelming reality.

For Trump to 'drain the swamp' he would need upwards of 20yrs in charge because the entire establishment (government, education and media) have been totally taken over by the progressive marxists. Even big business has been cowed in to submission.

Even 10 yrs ago it was absolutely clear that the west (Europe and North America) were going to end up in a civil war because of the policies successive governments have implemented for decades.

The only question you should be asking yourself for the past decade is 'when' ?
'When will people fight back against the destruction of their cultural homelands?
>>
>>133422958

Sad but true Nigel.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.