[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If whites are so superior, what about West Virginia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 45

File: Country roads, take me home.jpg (223KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
Country roads, take me home.jpg
223KB, 1050x591px
So the argument that whites are more intelligent, wealthier, less crime prone....etc seems to hold up everywhere.
Except West Virginia

They are near the bottom of every single social statistic. And the state is almost purely white, no minorities around to blame.
Why are they such fuckups?
>>
>>133418720
we don't actually think we're superior, it's just satire.
>>
>>133418720
Looks comfy. Soft vignette, nice depth of field.
>>
>>133418720
>haha there's people at the lower end of the graph so the average doesn't exist
>>
File: 1498284910122.png (17KB, 526x268px) Image search: [Google]
1498284910122.png
17KB, 526x268px
>>133418720
>They are near the bottom of every single social statistic
what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence
>>
>>133418720
No one said whites are superior accept the nordcucks who wont let the hitler meme go. What we really want is to be a white ethnostate. We want to live and mate with our own kind. It's not racism. We want other races to have their own country, too.
>>
File: Take me home.jpg (130KB, 964x635px) Image search: [Google]
Take me home.jpg
130KB, 964x635px
>>133419133
I'm not trying to prove you wrong, I'm seriously asking what the fuck is going on in West Virginia that people are so poor and fucked up
>>
>the poorest white trash you can find in America
>still have a dramatically lower violent crime rate than niggers

You really showed us, OP.
>>
>>133418720
Look at da puppy!
>>
>>133418720
West Virginia is based. No jews and low crime even in poor areas. Far less crime than in ethnic communities with similar income. The only time WV sucks is when libshits shut down every job that pays more than minimum wage and when people complain they just promise more welfare. Thanks Shillary
>>
>>133419601
Two puppies!
>>
>>133418720
i'm pretty sure that most of this board aren't supremacists or fascists.
i'd say that the majority of this board holds ethno-pluralistic views, even those that never heard that term before.
its a right and just view to have, and if you disagree, you're a faggot and you need to be fucking curb-stomped.
>>
>>133418720

>hasn't read the bell curve

>doesn't even know what a fucking bell curve is

KYS OP
>>
>>133418720
They actually have one of the lower crime rates. WV helps support the idea that crime rates are not entirely correlated to poverty.
Also, West Virginia is beautiful as fuck. Underrated state.
>>
>>133418720
there's literally no work, many of them live off the land, sure they might not look great to "statistics" but they live life with dignity which is more than I can say about la-sha and her 15 children living on welfare in the city
>>
>>133418720
white people aren't a monolith. Scots-Irish like the ones that settled Appalachia and the South are on average more violent, less intelligent than other british immigrants.
>>
>>133418720
>every bell shaped curve has it's statistical outliers
>>
>>133418720

Whites, as all races, exist on a spectrum.

They are at the bottom.
>>
>>133418720
Ok let's use west Virginia for the baseline white trash then compare it to Africa
>>
>>133420354

And also Mississippi whites are actually the worst. They vast majority of them are among the dumbest in the USA.
>>
File: 1467577848498.png (1MB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1467577848498.png
1MB, 1024x512px
>>133418720
Sure, lets talk about West Virginia.
>>
>>133420078
This. Even poor af they still remain civilized.
>>
>>133420639
Op absolutely destroyed
>>
>>133418720
>what about West Virginia?
I don't know. I honestly don't have a fucking clue what's up with them.
West Virginia is an anomaly. In every statistic taken or map shown, they don't fit with any other demographic pattern.
It's just a shithole that we try to put out of our minds, I guess. I have no idea what's wrong with them and I don't really want to find out.
>>
>>133420125
>more violent
True
>less intelligent
Nope just look at the trash New England votes for decade after decade.
>>
>>133419371
who cares asiapussy, you would die in WV because you're a flatbill-collecting snowflake
>>
>>133419708
This guy gets it. WV proves that even at their worst, whites have an almost noble ability to carry on in the face of adversity and bad times. It may not have a lot of economic opportunity, but it's /comfy/ AF, filled with adorable towns clinging on in the face of economic adversity, their sense of community keeping them together, even through the tough times.

As a Maryland resident, I'd take life in WV any day of the week over this insolvent brown dystopia of a state.
>>
>not understanding the concept of an average
>>
>>133418720
Yeah that's right West Virginia is a shithole, now stay out
>>
>>133421082
Nailed it.
>>
>>133418720
>bottom of every single social statistic
which social statistics exactly?
>>
>>133419008
Why are so many in WV, though?
>>
>>133420078
>West Virginia is beautiful as fuck. Underrated state.

SHHHHHH, DON'T TELL ANYONE!
>>
>>133421025
This. Why do liberals assume that only material wealth is important? I work with people from the third world. They tell me "you guys have everything, yet nobody is happy!". Coherent social group, working towards one goal, living as they did in a simpler time. Nothing wrong with that.

That said, it still doesn't change the fact that OP is a retard and doesn't understand averages. Or that whites commit barely any crimes.
>>
>>133420831
The problem with Appalachia is that there's no work available for them since all the coal money dried up. Most of these places are 2+ hour drives away from any major road so no business is willing to move in and the residents aren't willing to leave their home.
>>
>>133421168
Welfare, drugs, poverty, everything.

When people talk about "the poor" in America, they are talking about:
>blacks
>whites from Appalachia
>>
>>133418720
Mt. Dew and OxyContin
>>
>>133418720
> If whites are so superior, what about West Virginia?
What about them?
Yes, they're poor as fuck what of it? As poor as they are they still live more constructive lives than niggers.
>>
Mountains are not economically viable. Check out the mountains in NY.. do you see cities there? What about in PA? What about the mountains outside of Asheville and Cherokee? Unless it's resorts, coal or logging then there isn't much that you can do
>>
>>133421082
Is it OK if my fiancee and I buy a hunting cabin/SHTF fort in the Seneca Rocks region so we can have a /comfy/ place to flee from Baltimore in the event of a major chimpout?
>>
>>133419008
3rd bost best bost.
Theres gonna be dub white ppl. But a white person who is dumber than 95 percent of other white ppl is still going to be above the avg for a black person. Iq wise.
And the iq diff is genetic, not cultural.
>>
>>133419371
because the state and system has failed them
>>
how to move to wv?

I've been a poorfag all my life and I'll never go anywhere due to reasons I cannot control, I'd happily live in some shitty wv town working for minimum wage at 711 or whatever
>>
>>133420639
source for that claim? because that's fucking massive if true
>>
>>133418720
Because they're in the middle of the fucking mountains and the government came in, gave them free shit like food stamps, WIC. And they adapted to that. Basically the welfare cliff in a nutshell. The multigenerational rot of welfare usage for too long creates white trash on welfare. Or niggers, whatever race you do it to.
>>
>>133419598
Well, the by far most common black violent crime is robbery, which is by its nature an urban crime, since nobody's gonna sneak around in the boonies looking for people to rob. Especially not of those people are also poor.
>>
>>133420834
look at the average IQs of the states. the average in MA, NH, VT is like 105, and MA only 75% white so the white average is probably around 106-107. liberalism isn't bad by itself, what matters more is the genetic makeup of the population. New England is conspicuously lacking in black people, basically. it's hard to talk people into the welfare state when they can see that all it does is subsidize bad black behavior.
>>
>>133421321
What do you mean you don't lust after the new car and mcmansion? Bad Goy!
>>
>>133421321
Because that's what they keep trying to take from white providers.
>>
>>133418871
bait but whites are legitimately the superior race, it's a fact.
>>
>>133421258
>Why are so many peasants in the shitty houses? Why aren't they in the castle with the nobles?
>>
>>133419008
WV is a beautiful state but its people are poor as fuck, dumb as rocks, and theyre consistently one of the (if not the) fattest states in America
>>
>>133421631
and well-armed
>>
>>133420639
I'll blame gangster music and tv
>>
>>133418720
Our lowest 15% whites might live in a shitty homes and adopt crude mannerisms but I bet far less rape, murder and steal than your bottom 50% blacks.
>>
>>133421025
I'm from PG county but I'm a civilized black man. I voted for Trump and I don't collect welfare. A few bad apples don't spoil a whole bunch.
>>
>>133421487
>without megacities you're nothing
>democrat memeflag

Checks out
>>
>>133418720
WOULD
>>
>>133418720
Hello; WestVirginiafag here. I can tell you all you'd like to know about West Virginia.
>>
>>133418720

One could also ask why Western Europe is by far better off than Eastern Europe. There's a lot of factors at play.

My presumption is that there isn't that much opportunity in most of that state. It lives largely off of low skilled non-university education labor (heavy blue collar).
>>
>>133421712
Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't they heavy on the coal industry which was ripped out from under them?
>>
>>133418720
They are off the grid. Some do not even have a social security number!
>>
>>133420078
This. Poor whites have it hard, but they form tight knit communities in rural areas and still have low crime.

Poor blacks prey on each other .
>>
>>133421815
Hello University of Maryland.
>>
>>133418720
I'll take the woman, the dogs, and the dirt bike.

You pay me $5,000.00.

And no questions asked.
>>
Isn't West Virginia where you get raped and killed by inbred hillbillies after taking a wrong turn?
>>
>be poor
>still manage to be a decent person that takes care of family
>>
>>133419371
Zero economic opportunities and an unwillingness to move and raise our kids around a bunch of niggers that don't share our culture. It's really not complicated
>>
>>133421025
>WV proves that even at their worst, whites have an almost noble ability to carry on in the face of adversity and bad times.
it's not about "inherent nobility", black people just have an average IQ of like 85 and genetic predisposition towards aggression and lack of planning for the future. as a result, they seem to not be capable of behaving themselves.
>>
>>133421905
We were. Keep this in mind: the coal industry was highly exploitative of its workers in WV. The industry got in bed with government and the two worked together to keep the population oppressed and in the mines. Education around here sucks because it's underfunded and it's underfunded on purpose (smart people will not work underground). This purposeful lack of education can explain nearly every problem we have (weight, dope, poverty).
>>
>>133418720
dude they got dish looks nice
>>
>>133421843
>>133421843
I'm not promoting urbanization.. I'm just saying the reality of the situation. If apple or boeing showed up and said 'hay yall we're going to hire you to design and produce our technologiez' they would pull it off
>>
>>133422080
No, that's Georgia. Deliverance was set in Georgia, dumbass.
>>
>>133421742
That too, yeah. I mean, everything about robbery is urban-focused. In densely populated urban areas you can easily hide away in alleys, disappear in crowds, get to a nearby safehouse, easy to get the jump on some guy from behind a corner, no need for a car or anything. In the boonies? Long stretches of open road, everyone along the way will notice your car, few places to hide your ride from the police, anyone you might want to rob is gonna see you coming ahead of time. So there's really no comparing the circumstances: if black people lived in WV, they too would be considerably less able to rob others, because it's not a suitable place for it.
>>
>>133422188
I've moved all over the country. And never shared space with a nigger.

Why do you think you have to BLACK yourself to move?

Unless...............whoops.
>>
I really enjoy these threads. I love seeing you all romanticize the "noble" hilljack.
>>
>>133419371
nicer house than what i grew up in
>>
>>133418720
On average, by far, and even the extremely poor ones have lower crime than blacks. I believe poor white crime rates are even lower than well off blacks. Why is living off by yourself in the woods a bad thing? Especially when society is being ruined by degeneracy.
>>
>>133422382
The main reason those kinds of companies don't come to WV is the low rate of college education here. If Wv had a higher rate of college educated citizens, we'd out-compete other locations for business because we'll work for salaries other Americans would laugh at.
>>
>>133422080
theres virtually no crime in WV despite being the poorest State. Compare to high GDP nigger states
>>
>>133419993
Kys untermensch
>>
File: itsreal.png (236KB, 2172x910px) Image search: [Google]
itsreal.png
236KB, 2172x910px
>>133421586
yes it's real. I just made this.
>>
West Virginia's low rates of violent crime actually prove our point

Nobody claims that ethnostate = utopia
>>
>>133422382
Boeing isn't going to open a plant on top of a mountain just let us die in peace without "diversifying" us and trying to "help" us
>>
Also
>all blacks are good because there are whites in west Virginia that rely on coal are poor

Do people hating on blacks use one example? No they don't so fuck off.
>>
>>133422487
Where the fuck do you live, faggot? Niggerfagggotkikeville? Why don't you stay there and get raped by a nigger faggot while a kike steals all your big city money and tell us all about it?
>>
File: 1368330627023.jpg (68KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1368330627023.jpg
68KB, 640x360px
>>133419371
Heavily relied on industries that are in one way or another obsolete now, at least in that region.

Any smart people of any race gtfo of places like that.

There, mystery solved.
>>
>>133421646
Yeah, but in MA, you have the opposite problem, where the Scandinavia-tier ~110 average IQ white population is so used to everyone else being just like them that they can't even wrap their heads around the potential thought processes of someone three standard deviation a lower them (say, a certain population with a median 85 IQ), and throw endless money at the poor because:
A: they're making so much money themselves that they can afford the taxes.
And B:
Being high-IQ individuals, success and self-sufficiency comes so goddamn easily to them that looking at poverty, the only reason they could even begin to fathom that might explain socioeconomic inequality is a lack of opportunity, because surely there's no other way that someone could stay poor in Massachusetts!

To the point that now even they are risking the state's bond rating because of their hyper-generous welfare policies and the locust-like swarms of Hispanic and Caribbean immigrants that they're attracting by the hundreds of thousands.

All because upper middle class left leaning boomers (and their gen X/milennial acolytes) get really uncomfortable talking about IQ because it would completely invalidate all the comfy nostalgic feelings that they have about the civil rights movement and the activism of their formative youth years.

It's literally like Sweden in miniature, minus the Sharia law, no-go zones, and skyrocketing rates of sexual assault.

t. IQ 145 Masshole, born and bred.
>>
>>133422533
I personally was born underground. All we had was mud to eat. My dad fucked me in the ass every night. And my older sisters beat me like the fist of an angry god night and day.

And look at me now. A multi-millionaire and they are all dead.

Tragic really. That they never caught the guy.

So you see? Hard lessons learned in life can be a blessing.
>>
>>133418720
It's comfy AF.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
>>
>>133418720
no hillbilly porch to sit on while plucking your hillbilly guitar while your hillbilly poon rustles up some fresh rabbits, why even live
>>
>>133422465
I went to law school in Louisville and that was as Blacked as I want to be, I don't want to live around them and raise my kids around them
>>
>>133418720

Irish aren't white.

Next
>>
>>133422458
I forgot: you can't really loiter around looking for random people to in the boonies either, the way you can just hang out on a street until you spot someone to rob. And anyone who isn't on their property is gonna be in a car themselves.
>>
>>133422981

WV has millions of people living in it, not to mention millions if not tens of millions of people in other states who are utter white trash.

That's not exactly "one example".
>>
>>133422904
They would if we had aerospace engineering degrees because we'll work for peanuts compared to what they have to pay employees in nigger faggot utopias like Seattle.
>>
>>133418720
>They are near the bottom of every single social statistic
Yeah, even crime rates. Funny how that works.
>>
>>133421566

No refugees.

Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>133418720
>WV has higher per capita income than blacks
>crime rates below national average across the board
>average IQ of 98, higher than African Americans and Hispanics
kys retard
>>
>>133421681
Not superior race, superior culture and society.

Relevant: arabs and whites was polar opposites of how it is today. Did that make them superior race? No. Just superior culture
>>
>>133422188
Why can't they just make their own economic opportunities, create their own version of silicon valley in WV?
>>
File: Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif (717KB, 267x219px) Image search: [Google]
Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif
717KB, 267x219px
>>133423122
>Louisville
>>
>>133418720
Boston here.

My mom moved to Virginia a few years ago just a few miles from WV border, so I've been a couple of times. It's a fucking beautiful state with some very humble people, and lot of little forgotten towns frozen time. I did notice a shit ton of abandoned property and run down houses / trailers, but it doesn't really take away from the place in my opinion.
>>
fuck you

there's nothing wrong with wv

all of our money and resources have been pumped out of our state.
>>
>>133423051
I'm from MA too, don't remind me. i mostly support liberal policies but the "sanctuary state" shit the Democrats are pushing is a disaster, and at this point I'd be fine with dissolving the welfare state if it got the blacks and Hispanics to fuck off. It's not like we have our own country and can control borders, when a generous welfare policy is created the Puerto Ricans and blacks flock there to get on benefits. it would be better if we could just go back to 1910s-era racist progressivism.
>>
>>133423051
>the civil rights movement and the activism of their formative youth years.

Ageing ex hippies wanting to relive their drug addled glory years are honestly up there as a top national security risk.
>>
>>133418720
Superior, but far from perfect.
>>
>>133422269
That's what I was hinting at, kiddo.

Whites at their worst are objectively better than blacks/mestizos at their best. The difference between them is so jarring that it's not even funny.
>>
>>133423413

>all of our resources have been sold for money and all of our money has been used to buy things we needed

FTFY
>>
>>133423208
I was like you 2 years ago so ill hold back my sarcasm further. Define utter white trash. There are people I wouldn't associate with but the point is they commit far less crime on average. Less crime means they dont fuck with others. Also whites on average are a net gain for the economy while niggers are a net drain to the tune of -$10k per year.
>>
>>133421321

They don't assume material wealth is important, that's why they're all dirt poor socialists.

They are easily fooled. They see meaningless titles and faux status. They will bust their ass to afford a crackerbox apartment in Seattle where they can catch a whiff of bum shit on the walk to work.
>>
>>133418720
Celts
>>
>>133423480
hispanics are far preferable to blacks, imo
blacks are really uniquely bad. the violence and lawlessness that blacks bring with them is inimical to a functioning society.
>>
File: 1377016241507.gif (1MB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
1377016241507.gif
1MB, 272x200px
>>133423403
Because they are stupid, willfully ignorant savages. Fucking white niggers.

What the fuck dude?
>>
>>133419371
The state government is exploitative as fuck of the populace, as are the industries here. It's like an industrial police state. People here get arrested for talking bad about local politicians.
>>
>>133422337
Not a day goes by where I don't come across more information that leads me to think the government is guilty of treason.
>>
File: based patriot.jpg (137KB, 1006x1024px) Image search: [Google]
based patriot.jpg
137KB, 1006x1024px
>>133418720

Why do all the shitskins always want to come to white societies?

Why?

Why do these niggers and sand niggers and other low-life brown people always leave their shithole countries and come to ours?

GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRIES.

We DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

GO BACK and DIE IN YOUR SHITHOLE.
>>
>>133418871
>it's just satire.
There was a time where it was, but /pol/ does not exist within that timeline.
>>
>>133418720
you run your mouth
but in that picture I see a family that owns their own house and property
how about you or are you living with your parents or renting an apartment.
most of those imperfections can easily be fixed with some paint
>>
File: 1378771435417.gif (532KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1378771435417.gif
532KB, 320x240px
>>133423413
More like pumped in your veins.
>>
>>133423480
I'll be sure to tell my mestizo engineer friend your expert opinion
>>
File: Jolo.jpg (27KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
Jolo.jpg
27KB, 500x341px
>>133422080
There are some places like that but it's extremely rare. Also heroin is becoming a really bad problem in some areas.

>>133423075
>>133421025
This state can be gorgeous. Other times, there's just an aura of depression and bleakness that permeates everywhere. Depends on where you go.
>>
File: 1495352895944.png (16KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
1495352895944.png
16KB, 215x235px
>>133418720
>USA
>whites
>>
>>133423403
We don't have any capital or generational wealth to invest in the creation of our own economic opportunities. The generational poverty also makes it hard to have a solid enough credit rating to procure business loans. Most entrepreneurs around here are related to politicians and most politicians come from families that have been involved in politics for generations. Everyone else is too poor to start a business.
>>
>>133418720
That's still better than Chicago
>>
File: 1499646875950.png (1MB, 1384x1960px) Image search: [Google]
1499646875950.png
1MB, 1384x1960px
>>133418720
they still commit no crime unlike poor niggers
>>
>>133423403
Why should they? if they do niggers will move in and ruin the culture
>>
>>133423515
>>133423930

Coal, gas, and timber have been raped by out of state companies and shipped out to foreign countries.
>>
>>133423208

WV has less than 2 million. There are not multiple millions of people.

9% of the white population is below the poverty line. Non-hispanic whites represent 197,870,516. This is 17,808,346 below the poverty line not 10s of millions.

If you can't get your numbers straight, I don't want you or any other member of the democrat party handing national finances.
>>
File: arga.jpg (35KB, 720x645px) Image search: [Google]
arga.jpg
35KB, 720x645px
They're poor because their entire economy was based on coal and coal mining got shut down by federal regulations. 2 seconds in google would have answered your question.
>>
>>133424113
>#JOLO
>>
>>133418720
>less crime prone....etc seems to hold up everywhere.
>Except West Virginia
wrong faggot. see: >>133424263
>>
>>133423629
>inimical
Literally never heard that word before, and I read a lot. Haven't seen an unrecognizable word like that in years. Bravo
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 599x599px
>>133424186
>le whiter than a Finngolian face
>>
>>133421321
Liberals seem to buy even more into the materialistic brainwashing tactics of corporations that have been used since the teens-20s. Don't buy what you need, buy what you want because it defines your character and so on. Sold on feelings. Its why they fall into sophisms for government gibs programs and other stuff that makes no sense but feels right. It's funny how they want to fight against capitalism and the "system" but the liberals I know buy into supporting that garbage the most. Again I was a lefty two years ago so that retardation is fresh in my mind and i feel like I know how it works even better.
>>
>>133421631
and well armed
>>
>>133421631
poor niggers in the ghetto still rob poor niggers in the ghetto

fuck off you swede cuck
>>
>>133424263
Why would anyone rob a motherfucker who has to live off food stamps?
>>
File: Heckler.und.Koch.Kommander.jpg (631KB, 960x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Heckler.und.Koch.Kommander.jpg
631KB, 960x1014px
>>133418720
no leadership , no education , only kike & masonic bullshit moral / rules .
>>
>>133418720

>tfw I knew that was either virginia or WV before reading the post

My extended family lives there, I'm not sure how hills and trees can be so distinct
>>
>>133424443
>Why would anyone rob a motherfucker who has to live off food stamps?
ask niggers that. POOR niggers rob each other relentlessly
>>
>>133424429
Ghettos are urban areas, anon.
>>
>>133418720
and they are not killing each other....like Chicago and other majority black areas.
>>
>>133423704
The government of WV is the lowest of the low. They keep the people poor and the children ignorant so that the sons of state senators can later be state senators with no competition. Any time anyone rises up against the power structure and the political families, their reputations are ruined with arrest after arrest on questionable grounds.
>>
>>133424443
poor blacks kill each other over nothing all the time.

>oh, tyrone dissed me on social media
>well, time to go blow his brains out
>>
>>133418720
cute puppy. i want to live in her shack with her and impregnate her
>>
File: almonds.png (56KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
almonds.png
56KB, 209x248px
>>133424533
poor niggers rob eachother. poor whites don't. my almonds are revving up senpai
>>
>>133421815
>A few bad apples don't spoil a whole bunch.
The exception doesn't prove the rule.
>>
File: image.jpg (379KB, 1536x1022px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379KB, 1536x1022px
>>133421275
When driving through west virginia, one of my favorite road trips is 64(West Virginia Turnpike) which is awesome and exillerating when in a nice car that handles and preferring to drive at night, so little traffic!
Okay, you drive through charleston and many small towns. The terrain is incredible( no flat land). Do you see the one lane roads cut on some of those mountains. At night you can see a few lights, and i mean a few, scattered afar and you wonder how they can do it living way out there? I think they may be ahead and far more self sufficient than we know, minus some teeth, not due to fluoridation in drinking water. I grew up up north in mi so i have fishing, hunting woods skills, but these dudes would put me to shame today.
>>
>>133418720
They're poorer than niggers and still commit less crime.
>>
Everyone here is either a wigger or juggalo. We might as well be a black state.
>>
>>133424202
Things will be looking up man - you'll be invaded by fleeing urban white liberals before long..
>>
White Afghanistan is a shithole for the same reason that regular Afghanistan is a shithole. Jews want the people there dead.
>>
>>133418720
And still less crime than detroit.
>>
>>133418720
Just herd what's left of these white niggers into private camps off the Oregon coast.

We'll sell them all for top dollar to the Chinese and make a killing.
>>
>>133418720
There are more numerous and worse places populated by other races.
>>
>>133424619
Blacks are about two or three times more likely to commit most violent crimes, if I recall correctly, but something like eight times more likely to rob someone, so that's where the black:white crime ratio really becomes loopsides.
If I recall correctly, that is.
>>
>>133418720
Your argument:
Confirmation bias
My response:
eat a dick
>>
>>133424798
We don't want them and we can be really good at running off outsiders we don't like.
>>
>>133424497
Who doesn't live under kike & masonic bullshit moral rules?
>>
>>133418720
White trash are mostly descended from scottish-irish. They are not as civilized as Western Europeans.
>>
>>133423444
I'm in agreement with you.

I honestly think that deep down,the problem in MA, just as in Sweden, is that the highly intelligent and relentlessly practical white populations got to their positions of extreme success by finding solutions to difficult problems. Yankee New England was just as harsh and inhospitable of a place as Scandinavia, if not moreso, and they had to be able to think for the long term and make difficult decisions to secure the existence of their people and a future for their children.

The problem is, when you look at the IQ data between the races, not to mention at the reams of real-world sociological evidence that backs up the numbers, it's not that hard to finds your mind drifting towards particular, er, "solutions" to the problem.

To someone, your typical upper middle class boomer (speak nothing of their kids!), who has been indoctrinated since childhood that the "racist" sociological observations of hundreds of years worth of western civilization, and the eugenicist solutions that they led to, were inherently evil and wrong, and worse still, were the worst kind of evil, the most supreme of intellectual aberrations, recognizing that the rational part of your brain that has brought you so much real-world success might agree with such observations and solutions is utterly terrifying. Doubly-so when you consider the social ostracization that can come with voicing such ideas in the open.

And so to prevent themselves from even thinking such evil thoughts, they wall themselves off from actual minorities in Newton, Brookline, Concord, etc, and throw as much money as they can at the poor brown people, all the while, covering their eyes and ears while rocking back and forth and repeating to themselves that racism is evil and wrong, all people are equal, only opportunity is to blame for disparate social outcomes, lest their dormant desires for racial purity and the beauty of a homogenous white society rear it's ugly head once more.
>>
>>133424443

People operate on a simple formula: See it, want it, can afford it, buy it.

If they can't afford it, people react in different ways. Some take out debt, some get depressed, others don't care.

Then there's a special brand of human that will get pissed off and just steal it. It doesn't matter what it is, or if they would give a shit about it in the morning, for that short moment, that item is all they think about about they are outright INSULTED that someone else has it and they don't.

That's why the lefties don't cry about poverty, they cry about inequality. They're spoiled children that are upset because someone has something they don't.
>>
>>133424772
That's because they are too stupid and fucked up on opioids to even move.
>>
>>133424263
/thread
>>
>>133425094
you mean like the eternal Aryans in ohio?
>>
>>133424623

The puppy?
>>
>>133418871
Not since nu/pol/ took over. Enjoy your daily 1488, /ourjew/slut/guy/, and white women are evil threads.
>>
>>133424830
Men from what would later become WV were among Washington's best soldiers during the rebellion. Second best Confederate general was from what would later become WV. The Jews want us dead because we fight like all Hell.
>>
>>133424895
That's a great plan to get all the people rounding the WV residents up shot in the face.
>>
I live in West Virginia.

The place is a fucking shithole. I am sure, it looks nice, but instead of niggers we have white trailer trash EVERYWHERE. Its not even in isolated areas like most other states with niggers though, so there is no escaping it.

Imagine walking around downtown and instead of niggers you see fat ugly tattooed up hillbillies as every person. That is what west virginia is like. There are no nice parts anywhere in the state.

Once again, the scenery is nice, but everyone is fucking fat and poor. Its impossible to find a girlfriend past the age of 25 because they are all either fat/ugly/pregnant and all the girls who arent white trash are already taken. I make more than the average household yet i can barely afford rent. The only way to own my own property is to buy a trailer and live next do to people who sell meth off their back porch.

The drug problem... man, almost half the state is addicted to opioids. Walmart cant even find people to hire (its the largest employer in the state) because no one can pass a fucking drug test.

Fuck WV. A few more years and im moving out of this shithole.
>>
>>133424765
WV was always my favorite state to drive through going from OH to SC. Always loved crossing the Ohio River into Wheeling.
>>
>>133418720
West Virginia's GDP per capita in 2016 was 40.071$, if it was a country it would be richer than Japan (38.917$), New Zeland (38.345$), France (38.128$), UAE (37.678$), Israel (37.262$), Italy (30.507$), South Korea (27.539$), etc.

The state with the biggest concentration of the worst kind of whites is still better than 98% of the world.
>>
>>133418720
why are you such a uppity asshole. Be humble maybe people will like you.
>>
File: jewshown.png (138KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
jewshown.png
138KB, 354x504px
>>133420639
>>
File: Barnacle Bill.png (201KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
Barnacle Bill.png
201KB, 550x300px
>>133419371

My two friends (white identical twins) lived in a home that looked worse than this in southern Delaware.

No electricity, heat, or indoor plumbing. If you had to piss it was in the yard and if you had to shit there was a bucket for that. The furniture was not to be touched and god help you if you slept on the floor (fleas and various vermin).

Basically like camping but in a garbage dump.

We were all in our early-mid teens and their parents didn't give two shits what we did over there, be it drink, drug, or any other vice. We spent lots of time getting high and being very loud. It always shocked me because my family was moderately wealthy and cared what I was up to.

They both moved to W.Va a few years ago, so there must be some sort of attraction for certain folks.
>>
>>133420078
Look up areas like Martinsburg where blacks are more prevalent and you'll see a spike in crime

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/wv/martinsburg/crime
>>
>>133425422
Live within your means then faggot.
>>
>>133421025
This. I live in PG county for work. I really like what I do but it's just getting too much, I've gotta move.
>>
>>133418720
west virginia is a great place to live and be. that it is seen by the masses as the bottom of the barrel is what keeps it that way. my ultimate goal is to retire to a bottom ten state and be happier than everyone that ever lived. if you don't get it, i'm glad.
>>
>>133423629
To be fair, I was thinking more about Caribbean mestizos than the Mexican ones. Those are the ones who cause all the trouble in MA.

Mexicans >>>>>>>>>>>> Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.
>>
>>133418720
>social statistic
LOL, professor finklestein doesn't see me striving for his ideals, ergo misery.

I live right next door and WV is comfy as fuck. It really doesn't take a lot of shekels to live somewhere like that and be happy. It's stunningly beautiful.

It's also one of the most potent disprovers of the "crime is from poverty" meme. They're dirt poor and violent crime is very low.

If WV does have a serious problem it's pharma making opiod medication common and a huge source of profit. They've got an epidemic going on.
>>
>>133424652
http://victimsofcrime.org/docs/ncvrw2013/2013ncvrw_stats_urbanrural.pdf
>violent crime per 100,000 by geographical area:
>metropolitan areas: 428.3
>non-metropolitan counties: 195.1
Nothing conclusive of course, and may simply be a case of there being more blacks per capita in metropolitan areas. Gonna look it up further.
>>
Look up Appalachian history and you'll understand
>>
>>133421631

This is legitimately wrong though. Theft happens all the time in the boonies. Also poor blacks rob other poor blacks all the time. Theft isn't a crime restricted to luxuries.

Case in point: nigger i used to go to school with is likely getting the death penalty in his early 20's with his homie in Florida. They forced their way into a 92 year old woman's home, robbed her, and then stabbed & beat her to death for $70. They stole her car and dumped her in parking lot of the apartment complex one of the assailants lived in. The car wasn't far away with blood in the interior and the knife.

They used the money to buy marijuana.
>>
>>133425334
I read Jim Webbs book as well
>>
>>133418720
>Americans
>White
pick one
>>
>>133425422
Move NOW!!! And not to Louisville like that other stupid fuck.

Save yourself man.
>>
West Virginia is the one place I wouldn't mind living in the US.
>>
West Virginia is still better than 99% of Africa
>>
>>133418720
Its WVA

Here in Mustoe Virginia the mountain folk are fine and hard working

Aldo I haven't seen a nigger in 7 days

but I need gas and the sheetz on the interstate will be chocked full of them
>>
File: 1493331908232.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1493331908232.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>133418720
Yet it's still a relatively safe area to live in unlike around niggers and spics
>>
>>133425187
north euros underwent hundreds of years of selection for particular genetic facts that have been conducive to success, yes. even before migration to America. the initial settlers were, after all, mostly English, and today the area is mostly English and Irish.

>To someone, your typical upper middle class boomer (speak nothing of their kids!), who has been indoctrinated since childhood that the "racist" sociological observations of hundreds of years worth of western civilization, and the eugenicist solutions that they led to, were inherently evil and wrong, and worse still, were the worst kind of evil, the most supreme of intellectual aberrations, recognizing that the rational part of your brain that has brought you so much real-world success might agree with such observations and solutions is utterly terrifying. Doubly-so when you consider the social ostracization that can come with voicing such ideas in the open.
the idea of eugenics and trying to selectively breed the populance in a certain way was perfectly acceptable in England and America in the early 1900s. the fucking Germans, of course, had to overdo it.

compare the English idea:
>You know, Harry, we might want to make it so that the really stupid ones don't pump out too many kids, you know?
to the German:
>Hans, ve must exterminate ze Untermenschen.

the hilarious thing is that if eugenic policies were actually enacted it probably would fix many of the issues faced by minority populations would be greatly mitigated within a few generations. oh well.
>>
>>133425805
It's nice as long as you don't live near anyone else
>>
>>133425422
Srsly go get a job at wal mart and stop being a crying anime faggot
>>
>>133425422
I would always, ALWAYS take a white trash hillbilly over niggers any day.
>>
>>133418720
And yet, you would STILL be 100% safer there than you would be in Detroit or the south side of Chicago.

Now your dumbass finally understands.

/thread
>>
WV looks like the average place from here, except without the violence. My guess the reason for the lack of non white people is the lack of wealth, as non-white tend to migrate to wealthly parts of the country and whites put less importance on the bling bling
>>
>>133421815
a few good apples don't make the bunch acceptable.
>i held a job for six months
>i ain't bees like da othaz
fuck off, jamal
>>
>>133418720
If you've never been to West Virginia and talked to the people there, you don't know what you're talking about. Yes they are poor, yes they have a very insular community mindset, but their society is peaceful, the people look out for one another, and they basically just want to be left alone. Why do you feel the need to tear them down for that?
>>
>>133422784
website pls
I want to share this but leftists keep asking for citations
>>
>>133425702
I understand a failed fucked up people when I see them. Nuclear weapons release ok.
>>
File: inequality.png (193KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
inequality.png
193KB, 640x548px
>>133418720
WV is the most equitable state, with the least inequality
>>
>>133425666
even immigrants I know from South America complain about Puerto Ricans, lel
>>
File: 1480460658790.jpg (570KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480460658790.jpg
570KB, 1920x1080px
Materialism is a disease

All you fucking kikes in this thread who keep talking about muh money/material wealth are the bane of the West. What makes us great is our spirit, culture, unity, and drive for a better future for white children. The virtuous drive towards the unknown, towards a stronger nation, race, and more beautiful country is what we should be concerned with. If all you care about is how many Iphones your people can buy, or how big of a mc mansion your people live in... then you belong in the gas chambers with the rest of the kikes.

West Virginia has issues because their place in society was riped out under them by globalists. Yet, they are still a virtuous people who could see a re awakening under a true spiritual leader for our people.
>>
>>133418720

What's their violent crime rates compared to Negro areas?

You'll get your answer.

Being poor and victimless crimes aren't a problem at all. It's violent crimes that affect the innocent.
>>
>>133419371

Looks comfy senpai.
>>
File: Ha.jpg (294KB, 868x994px) Image search: [Google]
Ha.jpg
294KB, 868x994px
>>133420639
Jesus even rich niggers gotta steal from rich niggers

wtf is wrong with you niggers???

I bet that smart nigger Tyson is stealing neutrons from the lab
>>
File: Trans-Allegheny-Asylum.jpg (198KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Trans-Allegheny-Asylum.jpg
198KB, 1024x768px
>all these people wanting to move to WV because no nigger spooks
>they don't realize we make up for it in actual spooks

This state is literally silent hill
>>
What's the excuse these poor people have for not maintaining and cleaning their home.
>>
>>133425729
>Theft happens all the time in the boonies
Theft isn't robbery, which is what I was talking about. Robbery is done under threat of violence, theft is done when nobody's watching. I don't really know much about theft rates in urban and non-urab areas.
>>
File: IMG_2756.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2756.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
This is what weddings look like in Upshur Co., /pol/
>>
>>133426094

I have no idea why people think that being poor is somehow bad.

It's really of no concern to anyone.

Violent crime is the issue most people have with niggers, because it directly affects other people. Being poor doesn't affect anyone else.
>>
>>133426094
Well said, since the jew took over the US has become a consumer based economy and our society and foreign policy has been hijacked. It's the people that matter, culture. This is what makes a nation.
>>
>>133418720
>Why are they such fuckups?
such as
let's see what this nigger faggot pulls out of his ass that's not a dildo
>>
File: Mustoe.jpg (169KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Mustoe.jpg
169KB, 1024x680px
>>133425838
forgot the pick
>>
>>133423122
I grew up in Louisville but in a rich family and private schools. I knew people forced around blacks in public and it sounded fucking ridiculous. I think they even bus kids from downtown.
>>
>>133425729
>Theft happens all the time in the boonies.

I've lived in poor/middle suburbs and the outback about 50/50

Theft happens far more in the suburbs, no matter poor or middle.

More people = more crime.
>>
>>133424263
/thread/
>>
>>133426237
Robberies that take place in rich urban and suburban areas are usually conducted by outsiders, people who live in other areas but travel there to commit crimes. So while I don't doubt that it's black people who commit most violent crimes in rich black areas, it's probably a case of poor black people from other areas going there to rob.
>>
>>133418720
The "worst" US whites still better than 99% of Africa, really cooks my noodle
>>
>>133426028

Because everyone is poor. A socialist's dream
>>
>>133426329
>be fat people doctor
>make shitloads of money
I see no problem with this
it's like being a plastic surgeon in california
>>
>>133426275

Quite literally six of one, half a dozen of the other. Theft and robbery *IS* the same thing. You don't say "I got thefted" or "thieved". You say "I was robbed" whether it was at gunpoint or while you were asleep.

Don't try to split hairs to get out of your semen-goggled view of the world. Niggers are violent and, having lived around them for years in Philadelphia and other cities, as soon as I can move to Whitestown I am fucking out of here. A nice house in a black neighborhood isn't a bargain, it's a target.
>>
If telecommuting to work ever becomes a thing (it should I could easily do my work from home online and by phone) I would love to just have a nice little double wide in the mountains, and never have to bother with subways and homeless people again.
>>
File: IMG_0926 plus.jpg (103KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926 plus.jpg
103KB, 600x800px
>>133418720
Looks comfy as fuck. No neighbors, no crime, chillin in ma crocks, playing with my puppers.
>>
>>133421487
There are lots of towns and cities next to mountains in Pennsylvania. Have you ever seen Pittsburgh?
>>
>>133424263

And that's my point

White poor people are just poor, and it doesn't affect others.
>>
File: SchuComic12-1P13.jpg (597KB, 1119x1707px) Image search: [Google]
SchuComic12-1P13.jpg
597KB, 1119x1707px
>>133418720
Virginia is for virgins with rage searching for boyfriend free girlfriends. Even the lolcows from Virginia are superior.
>cocker rocks
>>
File: Sweden.jpg (275KB, 600x859px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
275KB, 600x859px
>>133426691
>poor blacks from another area

made me lol Sweden
>>
>>133420639
There is a sense of warmth coming from Beatyville. I'd feel more welcomed visiting that place then the McMansion laden shit hole on the right
>>
>>133425887
The supreme irony is that by our unwillingness to discuss/implement the English solution that you mention, we hasten the arrival of the day when the only option that we have left is the German one.
>>
>>133426389
Well being poor and on gibs does but if you're working or actually disabled and white I can look past it. Here is what I was talking about earlier in the thread. Without niggers and spics we probably wouldn't even have a national debt, or if we did it wouldn't be that bad. There would probably some other shit the kike banks would fuck up but at least we wouldn't have to live with subhumans. Non mestizos are somewhat ok though but immigration would have to be super strict.

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
>>
>>133426792
>You don't say "I got thefted" or "thieved". You say "I was robbed" whether it was at gunpoint or while you were asleep.
Actually, any statistics worth looking at are going to make a clear distinction. If robbery and theft aren't their own categories, then they're gonna be divided by categories like "non-violent" and "violent" crime, or "property crime" and "home invasion", or similar.
>>
>>133418720
Because all the jobs, education, and infrastructure went to niggers instead.
>>
>>133422269
you need to take another look at Op's pics...these people are dirt fukken poor. (((high IQ))) For all you faggot that say you would live like this baka
>>
>>133425596
>piss in the yard
>but shit in a bucket not a hole in the ground

For what purpose
>>
>>133427010
Not all predominantly black areas are poor. High income blacks are gonna want to group together away from ghettos and crime, same as white people.
>>
File: 1.jpg (131KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
131KB, 500x669px
read it flat landers

and feel the desperation of simple mountain fuckers
>>
>>133419371
It is probably because west virginia is a shitty state with an extremely depressed economy and a lot of opiate abuse. Still probably less violent crime than nigger """"communities""""".
>>
>>133427010
That does look spicy, though.
>>
>>133423413
Pouches or loose?
>>
Why are you so obsessed with muh superiority. Truth is whites create good societies and make innovation. Whether they are superior or not I want white nations to remain white because I prefer my people over others. I prefer our societies over living in others and within a few generations our societies will be no longer in our hands but in a foreign peoples hands, our future will not be ours. You can be a white nationalist while still being able to see other races being good in certain fields more so then us like jews with banking, africans with spear chucking and ape hooping and asians with mathematics.
>>
>>133425596
>barnacle bill
>>
>>133425702
Bongs didn't send their best to Appalachia. Anyone who's been to northern England and Scotland can tell where white trash came from.
>>
>>133424113
>some parts of the state are nice
>other parts are shitty

So you're saying it's EXACTLY LUKE EVERY STATE IN THIS COUNTRY?! OMG!!!

/thread
>>
File: k75tkklsw5.png (1MB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
k75tkklsw5.png
1MB, 1024x512px
>>133418720
>>
File: Josey Pepe.jpg (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Josey Pepe.jpg
2MB, 900x900px
>>133427407
do you have many "hi income blacks" in Sweden?

Aren't they to busy raping to make $$$
>>
>>133421775
the common denominator are negroes and negresses.
>>
>>133425288

What you consider nu/pol/ is just divide and conquer shills, and yes theyve completely taken over
>>
>>133427069
i doubt mass exterminations will ever happen again. I think the reality is, despite the paranoia about anti-white racism on /pol/, if racial antipathy really reaches extreme levels, it will be everyone else vs. blacks. it's not really their fault that they're born with less-than-good genetic traits, but what can you do?

we should really just bring back penal transportation and arrange for violent criminals to be dumped over in Africa. Just pay Liberia to take them, or something.
>>
>>133422784
post the fukken website
>>
File: 88 Witness.png (634KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
88 Witness.png
634KB, 1280x1280px
>>133425288

NatSoc has been here for a good amount of time.....

>88 digits of truth
>>
>>133427906
I was talking about areas like the one provided in the post that we both responded to. I mean, how are we gonna have high income black areas in Sweden when virtually all our blacks are fresh off the boats? The U.S. has had high income blacks since before the slaves were set free. Shit, free black Americans owned more black slaves than the average whites did.
>>
>>133418871
Maybe you don't. That's just your beta male cuck levels of testosterone talking. Sort yourself out faggot
>>
File: Alone in Hell.png (409KB, 255x614px) Image search: [Google]
Alone in Hell.png
409KB, 255x614px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqceHviNBC4
>>
>>133427988
Spay and neuter, same as we do for animals with undesirable traits.
>>
>>133428432
>linking The Guardian
Use hooktube to prevent views. Just switch the domain in the url.

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=eqceHviNBC4
>>
>>133418720
>B-but how can a race of people be superior if there are poor people of that race?

By their accomplishments alone, whites are superior, yet there have always been poor whites. Conclusion: a race of people can be superior even while poor people of that race exist.
>>
>>133420078
>they're happy
>they don't care if don't have a lot of money
>They're part a traditional comunity (as any /pol/tard wish to be part)
>they refuse to be part of the goyim normies.
Is something like that?
I will go right there when I jump the wall.
>>
>>133428473
Do views really matter though? As long as you have ads turned off nobody's profiting, anyway, or at least as far as I know.
>>
>>133428613
THIS is retarded
>>
>>133428613
But why are there so many in that particular state?
>>
>>133418720
>>133419371
Did no one get the John Denver reference?
>>
>>133418720
poor white areas have less crime than rich black areas.

you don't have to look to wv, look to eastern europe for example - dirt poor and you're safer in any eastern european city at night than in chicago.

also dibs on the cutie in the pic
>>
File: creey bean main.jpg (62KB, 502x560px) Image search: [Google]
creey bean main.jpg
62KB, 502x560px
>>133428884
John Denver landing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHFWVC23rG0
>>
>>133428997
Too late, I'm afraid, daddy called dibs years ago.
>>
>>133428699
I don't even know why I wasted and people continue to waste time in this thread. Faggots like you are blinded by dreams of floppy black dongs slapping you in the face and the other guy just ignores any reasonable post and goes after goofy shit.
>>
>>133428789
How have you missed the dozens of posts telling you there are no jobs there? You've been itt a while now. Its not like no other state has poor white people loving in it.
>>
>>133427316
shit builds up when there's 10 people around
>>
>>133419708
I agree with this post. I would almost think about retiring there, but I truly hate the east. Plus I think liberals will see it is far too white, and import some criminal races. Because they cannot stand seeing happy homogeneous societies.
>>
>>133424263
>they still commit no crime unlike poor niggers
Nothing to steal. And when everyone in town is an addict and/or criminal, nobody calls the po po.
>>
>>133429226
I know. I'm just asking that anon this time, because he seems too caught up with race to consider things like how areas can be poor despite high percentage of whites and decent I.Q..
>>
>>133418720
Because good wholesome god fearing whites are not into material things. Keep to themselves until called to serve to fight for their own.
>>
lol these people saying hillbilly white trash don't commit crime.

These places are full of people in jail. usually for writing bad checks, not paying child support/alimony, drug making/selling/consuming, multiple DUI's etc etc.

These may not the same types of crime as shooting someone for their wallet but yeah, full of degenerate criminals.
>>
>>133421025
As a MD resident I say nuke this shithole from orbit
>>
File: 1469117800274.jpg (47KB, 600x457px) Image search: [Google]
1469117800274.jpg
47KB, 600x457px
>>133427619
>>
>>133430040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB9Y9ipP_cw
>>
>>133418720

Do you think this is incidental? Do you see hoards of West Virginians crying for help or blaming society, racism, etc. etc. for anything? Do your metrics accommodate the appeal of waking up and doing whatever the fuck you want? Can you grasp the fact that anything beyond the base of frugal sustenance doesn't have a correlation to satisfaction of life? LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE! This is no accident, stop thinking we are "suffering" so greatly. Your bullshit standards don't make for a better life

>libs will never understand that people can be happy living a simple, "diversity" free life
>>
>>133429916
Niggertown is filled with all that as well as violent crimes my melanin enriched friend.
>>
>>133418720
What about West Virginia, you elitist cocksucker.
They're good people.
>>
>>133429751
High IQ yet living life lower than most dogs on the street...dats some superior 8d chess
>>
>>133418720
Because the government continually raped us for being confederate sympathizers it's gotten to the point that their descendants run the local government here with virtually no way of ousting them
>>
>>133427866
How many people live in Beattyville and in View-Park-Windsor Hills? Are the population sizes at all comparable? If plenty of blacks live in one and very few whites in the other, it's the whites who seem more violent, no?
>>
>>133430139
>Do you see hoards of West Virginians crying for help or blaming society, racism, etc. etc. for anything?
I'm fairly certain quite a lot of them blame society, or probably the Democrats in particular, even if media doesn't gives them the time of day.
>>
>>133419371

Why the fuck are you so obsessed with ((wealth))?

How much money does it take to be happy? Do you know that billions of people have lived and died happier lives than you will ever know with less than $50 to their name?

FUCK YOU

Stop this bullshit
>>
WV is what you get when Democrats run your state for 175 years.

(they may go red for POTUS but the state govt was fully Dem run up until I think recently)
>>
>>133430305
Most are poor drunks hillbillies with guns, fucking their daughters, and crying about how high their IQ is over nigger. Yet are on food stamps
>>
I lived there and thought i was a fucking king on 40k a year. But most jobs there give you lung cancer. I also banged every mixed chick i could find. All those white guys leaving the brown girls hanging. Not me. I miss a lot of things about it. Way better than nc or new jersey
>>
The (((pharmaceutical companies))) and (((doctors))) aka their cronies have made drones out of these people through manipulation
>>
>>133430678
They really arent dems in the sense you traditionally think. Many without work truely cant find work.
>>
>>133418720
I live in a similar dwelling. I own it. upkeep is minimal almost laughable. no jobs around but it turns out I dont like working for other people so its all good.
Its a million times better than government funded nigger projects that force people into dependency.
>>
File: IMG_3698.png (376KB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3698.png
376KB, 520x700px
>>133418720
The levels of violent crime in West Virginia are unbelievably low.

They are poor, but the community is homogenous and white
>>
socialism and democrats

also if we are inferior please goto africa now

and be kangs and bring jews with you
>>
>>133421389
Link sources, because they sure as shit don't have more crime.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/wv/crime
>3.38 violent crimes per 1000 in wv
>national median is 3.8 per 1000

>20.2 property crimes per 1000 in wv
>national median is 26 per 1000
>>
>>133421631
If what you claim is correct, than the black rural areas in Georgia, Louisiana, Missouri, ect should have low robbery rates, and that's not true at all.
>>
>>133430307
My IQ is 131, probably higher now. That was in 2003 (senior year of HS) ...but I'm a mechanic, married with 2 kids. We only make 90k per year combined. I drive a old jeep, she drives a 4 year old elantra. We live in a double wide on 2 acres. Happy as fuck.
>>
>>133430139
This guys is right and
>>133430444
Your wrong i lived there
>>
>>133418720
Your pic related is still 100 times better than any nigger neighborhood.
>>
>>133430254

I agree, niggers do the same shit, just saying those areas arent crime free.
>>
>>133431215
>probably higher now
dipfuck detected
>>
>>133431215
Why isn't your G in God not capitalist chessmate
>>
File: untitled 2.png (95KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
untitled 2.png
95KB, 255x198px
MAKE WEST VIRGINIA PART OF VIRGINIA AGAIN!
>>
>>133421815
>a few drops of feces wont ruin your drink
>>
>>133420831

You consider it a shit hole because you think work and money are the only thing that brings happiness
>>
>>133431448
Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault.
>>
>>133423398
You know that's not actually true right?
>>
>>133431215
7 acres here, with gas & oil royalties from the fracking wells near by
>>
>>133430387
>per capita

Don't be dense.
>>
>>133431801
I did not post that to have a contest. My point was many white people just do not want to live large, or beyond their means....like niggers.
>>
>>133423629
>inimical
Looks like we got a good word talker over here
>>
>>133431215
my iq is 9,876
>>
>>133419993
what does supremacist even mean?

i think the white race is superior to other races, however i also have no interest in oppressing or subduing other races unless they come at me first. i just want them to live in their countries and leave us the fuck alone.

is this supremacist?
>>
>>133431202
Do you have any stats for those areas? I don't really have much time to search right now (timezones, getting awfully late/early here in Sweden), and if I find them tomorrow this thread will be gone.
>>
>>133431983
Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault.
>>
if whites wanted to could the extermiante jews n others?
>>
>>133432051
sorry mine is 19,876
>>
>>133431931
I did not post that to compete, it was a similarity in a WV thread, calm down little man
>>
These areas aren't as poor as you might think. A lot of income just goes unreported and whites are the best at hiding that shit.

>t.southern cracker
>>
>>133431987
I used to reject any rational ideas like this as racist but life experience and seeing the real world has brought me to the same conclusion as yours. Whites are biologically superior to that of other races.
>>
>>133432144
Ah okay my bad. Im outside Asheville NC. The only problem around here are the Native Americans. Dirty....dirty people, and all smoke meth and steal shit.
>>
West Virginia?

http://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
Seems to be 29th in terms of violent crime, placing it squarely in the lower half.

http://blog.prepscholar.com/average-sat-and-act-scores-by-stated-adjusted-for-participation-rate
It's dead last in terms of SAT scores, and 44th for ACT scores, so the quality of education or the quality of the students seems poor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
In terms of income, it's second to last, just above Mississippi.

So it's poor and ill-educated, but it doesn't commit a ton of crimes relative to other states. Why might this be? Well, if you don't live in West Virginia, try and name the largest city in West Virginia off the top of your head, or even just its capital. Can't? Well, the answer to both questions is Charleston, which has a population of just 50,404. Most of the state is rural, and a number of jobs there come in the form of coal mining, logging, and farming, which don't really require a lot of education (but also don't pay much).
>>
>>133432438
>So it's poor and ill-educated
stop right there
>>
>>133432388
Don't forget the filthy liberals.
>>
>>133430444

Pure fucking lies. This may be a shock to you but ask a West Virginian if they would rather live in another state. Ask them if they are happy. These polls are based on bullshit notions and standards of what makes people enjoy their lives (i.e. spend more money=happiest people)
>>
>>133425982

Areavibes.com
>>
>>133418720
whites are a very healthily individualistic and diverse people with lots of different desires and lifestyles
>>
File: poberty.jpg (73KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
poberty.jpg
73KB, 600x300px
>>133418720
>>
>>133431667

I would take up my fathers arms and die in a puddle of blood before I would see this happen
>>
>>133429990
Sometimes, I just want to drive around West Baltimore chucking molotov cocktails in the windows of vacants to see if I can out-do the great Chicago fire.
>>
>>133432583

I'm just posting statistics, man.
>>
File: DinduISIS.jpg (35KB, 899x566px) Image search: [Google]
DinduISIS.jpg
35KB, 899x566px
WVfag here, I can see Ohio from my house, across the filthy polluted river. We like to keep the niggers on the other side of that river. It's pretty much like every other shitty little city in America, but with more heroin, gambling establishments, and fast food restaurants. Overall I have a good life here. I smoke a lot of high quality weed, fuck a lot of hot white women, and yeah sniff a little heroin every once in a while. I live in a mostly white city relatively free of niggers, it's relatively clean, drugs are cheap and readily available, high quality mj the same bullshit you fags out West are smoking, good heroin, uncucked gun laws concealed carry legal with no permit, and smashing young white qts left and right. I fucking love WV.
>>
>>133425187
I saved your post.

The "we can fix this if we're smart enough, wealthy enough, and care enough" ethos needs far more attention than it gets.
>>
File: untitled 3.png (115KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
untitled 3.png
115KB, 264x191px
>>133433010
MAKE VIRGINIA GREAT AGAIN! ACCEPT THE ANSCHULSS NOW AND WEALTH AND POWER WILL FOLLOW
>>
File: Evola .jpg (62KB, 602x527px) Image search: [Google]
Evola .jpg
62KB, 602x527px
>>133426094
best post in this whole thread
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.