[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How cucked is your place of employment /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: 20170712_180859.png (1MB, 1440x1798px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_180859.png
1MB, 1440x1798px
How cucked is your place of employment /pol/?
>>
>>133417688
What the fuck does a diversity and inclusion officer even fucking do?
>>
>>133417826
I have no idea. It's a good way to increase minority hires without having them fuck up anything important
>>
>>133417826
Pester heterosexual white men.
>>
>>133417688
>"chief diversity and inclusion officer"
How the fuck did western civilisation ever sink this low, giving women the vote was a mistake.
>>
>>133417826
Smash the patriarchy
>>
where i used to work they wanted 100% participation in their annual charity drive.
all of the charities were shit like planned parenthood.
i refused to pay, hro would send threats and i am sure one of my supervisors put in money in my name to shut them up and get their 100%.
>>
Lol its the opposite multiple people at my office have maga shit and our ceo is a tea party advocate.
>>
>tfw in academia

It's like being at the epicenter of a cultural holocaust.
>>
>>133418870
Good for you for standing your ground. You're paid to work and nothing else. If only more people understood that
>>
>>133418870

>be me
>new guy
>time for the annual fund raising drive!
>new guy gets the task!
>talk to everyone
>lawyer too busy for a three minute conversation
>throws $20 bucks at me
>donate it to anyone IDGAF
>his money and name went to the gay and lesbian alliance

:)
>>
>>133418189
Kek
>>
I made a lewd joke to a new coworker and he wrote a whiny email to the boss. He was so upset he left after only 2 weeks, and I got a paid suspension for 3 days. I drove to the Grand Canyon. It was nice.
>>
>Headmaster of a stylist school
Literally the only streight male, everyone else is either gay or a woman, both staff and students, the amount of assinine problems I have to sort out has turned me alcoholic.
>>
>>133420311
Well now you gotta tell us the joke.
>>
>>133417688
assistant professor at university. humanities department. guess that doesn't need any further explanation
>>
>>133420827
Get out of academia! Unless it's a state school where you get great pay to do nothing
>>
>>133420726
Someone in another suite in the building was smoking inside (he owned the building). And this new guy put his shirt over his face to be a filter. I was like "wtf are you doing". He said "the smell of smoke burns and hurts my throat". So I said "so does putting dicks in your mouth" and me and another coworker started laughing. The new guy got real quiet, and just left early without saying a word. Shit was cash
>>
>>133421034
it is state. I get paid shit though for now and have to work my ass off..10 years of asscrawling ahead of me until the money starts rolling in. but once you have established yourself in the field you can pretty much do whatever pleases you and have a great salary. that's the austrian way...
>>
File: tni.jpg (35KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
tni.jpg
35KB, 493x402px
>>133421319
>Someone in another suite in the building was smoking inside (he owned the building). And this new guy put his shirt over his face to be a filter. I was like "wtf are you doing". He said "the smell of smoke burns and hurts my throat". So I said "so does putting dicks in your mouth" and me and another coworker started laughing. The new guy got real quiet, and just left early without saying a word. Shit was cash

>american banter
>>
>>133421319
Ha, fuck that cuck. Nothing wrong with a little locker room talk
>>
>>133417688
witnessed
>i work in IT for a not for profit
>during the ferguson chimpouts
>watching coverage on office TV
>i say 'none of this would be happening if hitler had won the war'
there are still co-workers who give me evil looks.
>>
>>133417688
Company dosent say shit about politics so it's burty gud but we did get some award or something for being "diverse"
>Around Christmas ceo will put out a new letter talking about how good Christmas is to be with friends and family while mentioning God alot
>Also every year we get christmas cards from the "CEO" wishing us a merry Christmas
>a if you haven't guessed he's Christian and open about it
>>
>>133421600
Godspeed anon, once you "make it" and establish yourself, you better reveal that power level.
>>
>>133417826
Why did the executives in corporations even decide to waste money creating this cancerous HR department? How cucked are corporate execs?
>>
>>133422139
Something something welfare of your employees.
I'd imagine the job is super boring and no self respecting man wants to hear other people's problems, which is why a fat cunt with nothing better to do than ruin everything for everyone always gets the job.
>>
File: hand man again.png (31KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
hand man again.png
31KB, 659x609px
>be me
>work at daycare for six years
>my class is 1 to 2-year-olds
>in all six years I have not had a single child who isn't at least half-white
>the three who weren't full-white were half-Asian, half-white
>mfw 80% of kids come from beautiful blond-haired, blue-eyed families
>>
>>133417688
My employer makes software for farmers to plan their field usage and estimate crop yields. All the tech people are white males as is senior management. HR is of course run by a woman but she's white, married, and has kids. We have a few other women in the office working as a receptionist, office manager, and two secretaries. All of them are white. It's pretty comfy.
>>
File: 1494820360140.png (394KB, 680x699px) Image search: [Google]
1494820360140.png
394KB, 680x699px
>mfw the military was infiltrated and will only get worse
>yfw the only thing to defeat the USA was itself
I can't count the amount of pro gay, female, white privilege, tranny support I've had in the Army for the past six months let alone six years.
>>
>>133422091
damn right I will. bachelorstudents are already calling me "regressive-conservative" actually.
>>
>>133421896
I say that too! Not at work tho, but at my uni when there's a chimp out or equivalent, I always blurt out to the people around me "Hitler was right" or "We need another Hitler". People just brush it off as a joke, but I'm serious.

Also you should gtfo of non profit shit

>>133421990
I still can't believe we're at a point where it's shocking to hear someone say "merry christmas".
>>
>>133417688
Extremely. They capitulated to Anita Sarkeesian and made a 300 million dollar diversity fund, and pay out extra bonuses for hiring URM's(DIVERSIFYING).

Fuck Intel. Intel, social justice inside.
>>
File: 1476968365095.jpg (69KB, 1024x785px) Image search: [Google]
1476968365095.jpg
69KB, 1024x785px
>>133417688
Both of those women... with their nervous, gaurded, tight-lipped (no teeth) "smiles" showing that they are REALLY THINKING:
>I hate this (Nigger/Cracka) bitch SO MUCH! She smells funny and I just want to get this over with... but I've gotta pretend because those Facebook likes are SO WORTH IT ALL!

this is why our wiser elders said women should not have any rights to dictate the path of civic life outside of rearing children, going to the market and keeping the homestead clean.

That's what we get for listening to jews (whose women all do the above mentioned things BTW) ... and no, "hollywood" jew sluts (who are 99% of the time "Shiksa-Hybrids" bread for infiltration purposes) DO NOT COUNT as "jewish women"

>pic related... some SHAVED JEW PUSSY!
Just to be clear.
>>
>>133422139
Around the same time their pay skyrocketed but the employees stagnated. People don't become CEO of huge corporations by being nice.
>>
>>133422139
They only care about their jobs and making it looks like they are 'improving' things. They create that position, hire some idiot into it and then tell everyone in the new job they interview for how progressive they are.

If anyone criticizes the company for not being 'diverse' enough then they point to their stupid officer and say they are working on it.

It's fucked.
>>
>>133417826
Work against rewarding people for merit, and make sure people are rewarded for skin colour, sexual preference, and proclivity to live fantasy lives.
>>
construction labourer
>coworkers constantly btfoing trudeau,kikes,niggers and sodomites
>no political correctness
>all workers are white
>no women in the company
extremely redpilled
>>
>>133417688

As heterosexual/normative as it gets

>minority white population
> <5% @ peak employement (ag is seasonal)
>almost all manual labor is done by immigrant workers (based punjabis have saved this company more times than they have fingers)
>almost all management positions filled by white people
>have one higher up punjabi guy who essentially runs everything while all the rest of the management pretends to do stuff

It's the classic american ideal
>>
File: 1499889250847.jpg (141KB, 763x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499889250847.jpg
141KB, 763x1024px
>>133417688
> employment

Fuck that. Exploiting all the NEET BUX I can. Gonna bleed this cuckold state red. You'll thank me in the end.
>>
>>133423227
That sounds like great bonding. I don't think all construction companies are like that though so consider yourself lucky. Especially where I live (Chicago)
>>
>>133422139
government bureaucrats and cucked courts force them
>>
>>133418870
>employer forces you to donate to planned parenthood
>not letting them shitcan you for it so you can sue the ever loving shit out of them
You missed out
>>
>>133417688
I work in a warehouse with a bunch of men, also part time at a brewery with a bunch of men. We curse each other off all the time and use every single racial and any other non PC terminology every day. Needless to say I love where I work when I see this kind of bullshit.

This is clearly just a feminine problem. Men have always talked shit about each other to joke around while you work your ass off. Women are to stupid to do this.
>>
File: Joblistingslol.jpg (134KB, 778x844px) Image search: [Google]
Joblistingslol.jpg
134KB, 778x844px
>>
File: 1498887711349.gif (427KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1498887711349.gif
427KB, 200x198px
>>133417826
Forcefully discriminates employees based on sexuality, religion, race and creed.
>>
>>133417688
I work at Whole Foods. On the surface they come across as a limp-twisted, hippy-dippy, MUH ORGANIC, den of faggots.

My store team leader and I routinely accuse Mexicans of stealing, follow niggers around the store because we know they'll steal, and often "decline" EBT cards by telling them the system is down. Apparently this is standard practice because the 4 different stores that I've worked at in 3 different regions all do this same thing, to varying degrees.

The only drawback is that there are a lot of purple haired dykes working here.
>>
>>133424458
>follow niggers around the store because we know they'll steal

kek, i used to do this too when i had my first job at 16 before even discovering /pol/ or anything like it. almost like it was intuitive.
>>
>>133417688
>be sure to cut off the top of our heads so our tits can be in the middle of the photo

You men always objectifying us!
>>
>>133422139
They're kikes, they're willing to sacrifice some shekels if it means sticking it to the evil white man.
>>
>>133422584
>Fighting for ZOG
>OMG! Why is everyone so (((pozzed)))
You're literally retarded.
>>
File: based old man.jpg (132KB, 625x748px) Image search: [Google]
based old man.jpg
132KB, 625x748px
>>133421896
What the fuck are you doing revealing your power level at a non-profit?
>>
File: 1494763538131.png (4MB, 1767x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1494763538131.png
4MB, 1767x1105px
>>133427267
>implying I care about how deep the rabbit hole goes
I'm not the most academically sound man on earth so joining the military seemed like the best option, plus I'm a brainwashed murrica fuck yeah kind of guy. Besides nothing is more stimulating in the world than combat.
>>
>>133417688
It's pretty leftist but i work with the government so is expected
>>
>>133429945
I'm intern
>>
>>133417688
>How cucked is your place of employment /pol/?
It ain't (I'm a college professor, and in both places I teach people are pretty reasonable).
>>
>>133417688
How the fuck is this equal if they discriminate as well?

White, asian and mexicunt men get shat under the bus and only black women and white women or weird white fucked up multilated men get through

fucknig bomb this shit corp
>>
Why is America so fucking degenerate, if it got wiped off the map the world would be a FAR better place.
>>
>>133431837
just nuke california and jew york and we would be fine
>>
>>133417688
my boss makes fun of the liberal dude, we also require ethnic people to pay upfront to deter them from using our services, (they usually don't pay after weve completed the return)
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.