[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow Burgers, is there any way to solve the suburb problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: disgusting_suburb.jpg (104KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting_suburb.jpg
104KB, 736x491px
Fellow Burgers, is there any way to solve the suburb problem? They hideous and pollute the landscape, the houses are all the same, you have to drive everywhere, and they use up so much fucking land and water.

HOWEVER, I'm only talking about pic related suburbs, old suburbs that are nice and compact, with differing homes, in cities like NYC, Chi and Boston are fine. But these new western suburbs are fucking disgusting.
>>
Get people to stop buying them.
>>
>>133414551
Everyone who lives outside of NYC and Toronto should be exterminated anyway.
>>
>>133414551
No we like building how we want and owning land without pruning beurocrats telling us how to live and forcing us into urban cesspits
>>
>>133414720
I understand that, but how? I just don't see what people see in these houses. Why not live in the city and be close to everything you need, while still being able to have (while not as large) home?
>>
>>133414551
>Living with a garden and decent personal space is bad

Wheew. Enjoy your small overpriced city three-roomer. Living in the city is for forever single ants that live only to produce for the man. Keep it up wagecucks, im sure it will make you happy.
>>
>>133414551

Only new white trash suburbs are like that. Ones that have been around and are manicured and maintained with the environment are actually quite nice.

But these fucking shitty mini-McMansions in places that 4 years ago were corn fields in hurricane alley are ugly as shit for sure.
>>
>>133414950
pic related is chicago suburb, like 35 min from downtown, but still close to other retail and commercial buildings

tell me about "muh no personal space" again?
>>
>>133415303
My point, I have no probably with the concept of suburbs, but when it gets to this point of just putting up 400 of the same exact building in the bumfuck desert, I just can't stand it.
>>
>>133415367
And how much do you think that property costs compared to a western suburb?
>>
>>133416070
Maybe a bit more, but you don't have to fucking drive 30 minutes to the nearest restaurant.
>>
>>133415568
Compare property taxes from the middle of nowhere to cities. Now you'll see why. Try owning land first before making judgments.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.