[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

George Soros vs. Israel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: george-soros.jpg (476KB, 3107x2330px) Image search: [Google]
george-soros.jpg
476KB, 3107x2330px
>Israel hates George Soros
http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/israel-backs-hungary-says-soros-a-threat/

>George Soros hates Israel
https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/09/28/george-soros-israel-hatred-spills-out-into-the-open/

WTF I love Israel now???
>>
File: our jew.jpg (119KB, 960x812px) Image search: [Google]
our jew.jpg
119KB, 960x812px
>>133414021
he's /our jew/
>>
File: Good.gif (1MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
Good.gif
1MB, 500x208px
>>133414021
>>
File: 1471037632623.png (776KB, 1216x570px) Image search: [Google]
1471037632623.png
776KB, 1216x570px
>>133414021
>>133414021
>he is /ourjew/ goys
>heheh stupid goys

typical tricks kikes
>>
>>133414021
Didn't Soros get his starts with the Nazis?
>>
>>133415777
Ya that's why he hates the Jews. I'm not even sure hate is the right word. He doesn't feel anymore.
>>
>>133415777
>>133416063
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFYDB5fbj9Q
Heartless guy. Completely numb at this point.
>>
>>133414207
he doesnt hate jews or israel. leftists are always useful idiots. he is using them to subvert our societies until we all share the same muslim and immigration threat as Israel.

Every time a terrorist used to strike Israel EU and UN told Israel to be nicer to muslims. Now we share their problem and will eventually adopt their solution.
>>
>>133417128
>Now we share their problem and will eventually adopt their solution
Who says they listen to EU or UN? As far as I'm aware, both organizations have quite the contempt for Israel.
How can we "adopt their solution" if they are not adopting that solution themselves? I don't see them being "nicer to Muslims."
>>
>>133417858
the solution is not to be nice to muslims since they dont accept surrender they demand total conversion and destruction. the end game goal of their religion is war against israel and death to all jews.

By using leftists as useful idiots to bring in hordes of muslims into our countries they create the conditions where we are in the same situation as Israel and will be forced to fight with them against Islam.
>>
>>133414021

What is divide and conquer anyway.
Sure, super redpilled.
>>
>>133419111
So, what you are saying is that Soros supports Israel, so he uses Islam to force the West to fight on Israel's side?
>>
>>133420496
yes, he use the left as a subversive element to destabilize the west and force it to react against Islam before it engulfs us. This will benefit Israel who used to stand alone surrounded by islamic countries that wanted to destroy it.

Every reactionary nationalist movement on the rise is also zionist and pro Israel.

There are jews leading the mass immigration of muslims and there are jews leading the reaction and movement against islam.
>>
I don't even know who is Jewing now. So much for their high iqs. Are we the Jews now?
>>
>>133414021
When looking at the inside of da jooish people, Soros is the one who's actually dangerous, Israel is kind of minding their own business, of course in their jewish way.
>>
>>133414021
This is a ruse. A long term ruse.
>>
>>133414021
Nuke Israel and assassinate Soros simultaneously.
Win/win.
>>
>>133417858
the UN security council would have BTFO Israel long ago if not for the United States' veto power.
>>
We are truely in an alternate reality.

Praise Kek!

Hallowed are the frogs!
>>
>>133421364
So? Jews are baiting us to purge shitskins?

/ourgoys/?
>>
>>133422971
They just want a war. The twelve tribes like playing with each other competitively.
>>
>>133422971
Yes, Islam says the last jew will hide behind a rock and the rock will yell out to the muslim. oh muslim, there is a jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.

It also says in the end their messiah will go to war against Israel and defeat the jews.

Islam is an existential threat to every jew and to Israel. with mass muslim immigration it will become an existential threat to us as well.

The jews will probably not thank us though, it will be called a muslim holocaust perpetrated by the christians. Islam and Christianity will be outlawed and lucifarians will rule the earth until the return of Christ.
>>
>>133414207
/POL/
bring me what he's short currency right now to prove this claim.
without trump and /pol/ most of this shit would have worked in the favor of the roths..

the fact that there is now anti soros shit in israel.. means the camp of elites is changing shit up. i hate soros.. but lets face it.. we need details on the undermoneys.

GEORGE SOROS IS A ROTH CHILD FIGURE. HE'S A PUPPET. HE'S GOT SOME CONTROL, BUT YOU KNOW ZERO ABOUT THOSE UNDER HIM..

this is the problem. lets just make some dirty bombs put them on drones crash them into the rothchilds property and say nothing to anyone and watch the family die from black plague.. can't cost much.. might save the world? i might be on a list now. still fuck the rothchilds. i'm behind 833408975340958 vpns.. jk ride or die.
>>
Its all a fucking con

Its the Jews who are playing the real 4D chess
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.