[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hegelian dialectic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

The thesis: A caricature of progressivism is created by the powers that be. It is subversively planted into a fringe part of society. Irrational hatred for the straight white man is born.

The antithesis: A manufactured uprising is bred from the elite directed at the majority. Pride in being a straight white man flourishes.

Synthesis: The selected leader is presented and elected. All future plans will now be fulfilled.

This will be posted every day until you understand.
>>
The thesis: man is kept in darkness by those who possess occult knowledge for the purpose of controlling and manipulating him

The antithesis: those who possess said knowledge reveal a false occult doctrine to man to convince him that he is now in control

Synthesis: man becomes completely enslaved in body, mind, and spirit

This will be posted once so you can fuck off.
>>
>>133413296
>Until you understand
>Albert Pike told us about this plan 100 years ago so plebs could know it even without understanding basic dialectics

We all know. Bring in muslims, start the religious war (not race war but this will of course be part of it, as we are tribal creatures). War in the streets and all over the West. Both sides bloody and fucked up. Jews take over and make NWO with Kalergi plan as the rule for the survivors. "You have been bad goys, now you must mix so no more racism. Also no more of your violent religions, follow our peaceful Luciferian doctrine now, yes goy, also get chipped son".

Our ONLY hope, as they have prepared extremely well this time around, is if the war starts early. Too early for them to have shipped enough of "the other side" over.
>>
This is way too advanced for r/the_donald. All of us realniggas already know. I wrote an article/blog post thong on steem about Julian Assange and the Hegelian Dialectic to trick goyim. Tell me what you think OP https://steemit.com/politics/@psyopsx1000/the-curious-case-of-julian-assange
>>
>>133414612
Thing*
>>
>>133414612
I'll take a look brother. I already know that Assange was a part of that weirdo mind control cult when he was a kid. The guy was groomed to work for them since birth. Thus his involvement in "leaking" (read: uploading with permission from the perpetrators) all the pizzagate stuff in order to get the common people to vote for Trump.
>>
>>133413961
Mossad is doing a fine job of staging the false flag terrorist attacks all over Europe. They are easily pitting Christians vs Muslims. Once we wipe each other out they'll inherit the Earth.
>>
Wow. Very well written.
>>
File: 123412341234.jpg (69KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
123412341234.jpg
69KB, 650x650px
>>133413296
>day use dem forms of mediur to dissemination all dem dere infos dat i don agree with bu im not sayin spacifically what day is
>da raycis is protestin and i dont like it
>doland trump IS my presdant
>my mom lets me post on here once per day

jesus you sound fucking retarded :^)
>>
>>133417828
OP is right though. Alt right is probably one of the biggest Jewish astroturfing campaigns to ever hit the internet. Lots of shekels were thrown into this project, lots.
>>
File: 1384688647435.jpg (70KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1384688647435.jpg
70KB, 330x319px
>thesis, antithesis, synthesis
>hegelian dialectic
>>
>>133414612
>false conspiracies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj3e8cKZWiY

on snowden
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/unanswered-questions-for-ex-cia-officer-edward-snowden/
>>
File: 1prozent.png (461KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
1prozent.png
461KB, 800x523px
>>133413296
we need no masonic bullshit .
>>
>>133415708
They have not won yet, far from it. If they panic they will crash the economy early / start one of the planned Real Wars (Syria for Oded Yinon - Greater Israel) and Iran just to make Israel feel safe too soon. Then we have a chance.

Keep memeing and spreading redpills, also pray to whatever the fuck you believe in that Trump has the strength to break out of their web and crush the pedo cult, this would be a huge blow to their peace of mind.
>>
>>133417828
>being this much of an absolute brainlet
Sorry for you man, really am. If you don´t know that what OP wrote is the exact plan, you are in for a rude awakening. It might not be the next year, but within 13 guaranteed. Sure this is a long time for a "prediction" but it´s not really a theory or prophecy, they have stated it openly and/or been found out, plus the evidence is all around you. Shill fuck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.