[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pan Germanicism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Germanic_Europe.png (217KB, 1285x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Germanic_Europe.png
217KB, 1285x1210px
A mirror to the Slavic thread, what are the Germanic peoples thoughts Pan Germanicism?

Anything from simply having closer cultural ties to an actual Germanic Federation.
>>
>>133403688
England is ethnically Celtic, don't believe the mainstream meteor
>>
>>133403688
>Anglos
>Germanic

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

(((Anglos))) are barely white man
>>
The main mantra of pan germanicism is ensuring that the infrastructure is always perfectly maintained(notice their perfect roads). This is in order to facilitate easy access to refugee buses in and out of their territories.
>>
>Good union with Eternal Anglo
Nice meme
>>
>>133403688
Also add prussia and west czechs
>>
File: blond_hair_map1.jpg (46KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
blond_hair_map1.jpg
46KB, 400x394px
>>133403853
>>133403925
WRONG!

Fact: Anglo Saxons are Germanic
>>
File: Greater_Germanic_Reich.png (129KB, 950x785px) Image search: [Google]
Greater_Germanic_Reich.png
129KB, 950x785px
>>133403853
>>133403925
>>133403969

The NOTZEES planned on excluding Anglos, most pan-Germanicists seem to exclude Anglos.

The map is just a map of populations, not a supposed blueprint.
>>
File: 0_4e5f5_12ac117e_orig-1024x771.jpg (339KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
0_4e5f5_12ac117e_orig-1024x771.jpg
339KB, 1024x771px
You know that Germanics, Celts and Slavs are one people with some slight mutation not so long ago?

Why are you dividing Europe again?
>>
File: homicide rate.png (350KB, 1525x921px) Image search: [Google]
homicide rate.png
350KB, 1525x921px
>>133405053
>Slavs are white
That's where you're wrong, slavs are cold-hearted chinky eyed mongrels
>>
>>133405053
pan-Europeanism is a meme that nobody supports, smaller cultural groups would work
>>
>>133404189
True Anglo-Saxons are only found in south-east, everyone else in England are Anglified Celts (except the east coast which has Scandi blood)
>>
>>133405218
Poles and Czechs seem to be in line with the rest of western Europe. Explain your reasoning for this?
>>
>>133403688

Well I don't think that much about it to be honest. But the only country who would blanda up with us would be probably austria. Swiss wants to keep their banksystem and their own currency, so they probably won't join. Great Britain don't really know why they should be included since they practically are already a nation made up of 4 nations and see themselves as "Anglo." Scandinavia and denmark have their own "skandinavian" identity. So its only austria and that won't make such a huge difference I think.
>>
>>133403853
They're mixed, Germanic + Celt.
Their Germanic blood is mostly Anglo-Saxon, but also Scandinavian, Yamnaya etc.
>>
Fuck off germanigger I dont want my ethnic homelands connected to with you
>>
>>133406875
>leaf
>>
>>133405463
>Anglos
>Southeast
Try again cunt.
Southeast is a bunch of Saxon and Jutish fairies.
Pull the other one if you're trying to make us believe that Angles only had a genetic influence in East Anglia when they clearly had an influence in the reast of the East of England, from the East of Mercia/East Midlands, up Northumbria.
>>
>>133406576
You can't talk about the Yamnaya in the same breath as the others you stupid fuck. Yamna is a term for the archaeological remains associated with a steppe culture linked to the Indo-Europeans (including pre-celts) prior to expansion.
Even the Insular Celts prior to the Anglo-Saxon occupation of Britain had PIE heritage, although they clearly diluted themselves with the pre-Celts there, with their swarthy Early European Farmer complexions.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.