[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP CREW MET WITH RUSSIANS IN 2015!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: robert-mueller.jpg (59KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
robert-mueller.jpg
59KB, 780x438px
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-russia-meetings-associates-officials-us-intelligence-campaign-latest-a7838296.html
>>
>>133402107
Let's archive it
https://archive.is/7SAIR
>>
File: 1492104336771.jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1492104336771.jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>133402107
So what, collusion is pretty common and you have to win no matter what. IT DOESN'T MATTER
>>
>>133402107
I fucked my half Russian girlfriend in 2014

Mr CIA man is going to arrest me now!!!
>>
File: 1478688573919.jpg (2MB, 2806x3737px) Image search: [Google]
1478688573919.jpg
2MB, 2806x3737px
Democrats refuse to accept the results of the election.
Democrats declare anyone who does not support their party a "nazi"
Democrats start looting and rioting.
Democrats start calling for violence against Trump supporters.
Democrats start randomly assaulting people.
Democrats openly call for the assasination of our president.
Democrats start killing policemen.
Democrats start shooting elected officials.

Democrats claim the Presidential Election cannot be rigged.
Democrats create an obstructionist campaign claiming the election was rigged.
>>
>>133402107
Where is the crime???
>>
>>133402107
They discussed deporting American leftists to Siberia so we can MAGA.
>>
>>133402107
you mean when we was trying to build a hotel in Russia and was meeting with people for permits and the such part of normal businesses operations?..........getting desperate are we
>>
File: 1491653940827.jpg (46KB, 462x593px) Image search: [Google]
1491653940827.jpg
46KB, 462x593px
The goal posts for Trumplets keep moving
>>
>>133402107

Oh for fucks sake.

Why the fuck - in 2015 - would Vladimir Putin be grooming Trump for the Presidency? Absolutely no one thought this guy would win. Even on the NIGHT of the fucking election everyone's attitude was "well there's no way he'll win it, but he got much further than anyone could have expected and it shows xyz about the nation".

For Trump to be the Manchurian Candidate they're acting like he is, Putin and Russia would have also had to hack the election itself, changing vote totals in precisely a pattern that is not in itself very alarming (eg. California going red).

I knew they'd latch onto this DJT Jr. shit as a reason to peddle the stupidest fucking conspiracy theory ever created, I just didn't realise they'd be THIS stupid about it.

I can half believe that Putin - around mid-2016, after the nomination - thinks "hmm... actually he could win this thing with the right push from our propaganda and hacking team... maybe I will assist him". Not fucking BEFORE HE EVEN ANNOUNCES.
>>
>>133403264
Exactly. That is why this is fake news. The Russians couldnt have supported him if he hadn't announced yet.

Libtards are getting desperate.
>>
>>133403264
>Absolutely no one thought this guy would win.

Cause the Russians rigged the election for Trump in the swing states.
>>
>>133403477
>he hadn't announced yet.

He announced in 2015 you dumb faggot
>>
>>133403663

Except they've already admitted there's zero evidence of vote tampering and most voting machines aren't even connected to the internet.

For them to have done this, their reach in the US is so fucking enormous that they were literally able to infiltrate hundreds of districts to incorrectly tabulate votes, all under the noses of the "17 intelligence agencies" that leftists are so excited to support when they're saying something they want to hear.

Maybe Russia deserves to run the USA if they can fuck you over this easily.
>>
>At that time, intelligence analysts didn't really know what to make of the intercepted conversations, since Mr Trump was a global celebrity who had done business in Russia before
sage
>>
>>133403709

Read more, Nazi

"WASHINGTON—U.S. intelligence agencies starting in the spring of 2015 detected conversations in which Russian government officials discussed associates of Donald Trump, several months before he declared his candidacy for president, according to current and former U.S. officials."
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.