[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 12

File: rudkowski-rumsfeld.jpg (81KB, 800x628px) Image search: [Google]
rudkowski-rumsfeld.jpg
81KB, 800x628px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdbknSpnt2A&index=19&list=PLECC886187911762D
>>
Donald Rumsfield once shot a man just to watch him apologize.
>>
>>133400973
Donny was one of the people behind PNAC, of course he knew about WTC7. Why would he ask such a stupid question? Fucking idiot.
>>
>>133402665
Because denying having any knowledge whatsoever of the building makes him look guilty you fat fucking retarded burger mongrel.
>>
>>133403430
A politician lying? Please tell me more wise irrelevant whose flag I had to hover my mouse over because it looks like all the other shit snownigger countries. I'm sorry you're too slow to realize this is common knowledge for anyone with an IQ higher than 90.
>>
>>133400973

leave the man alone, jesus christ, what annoying fuck
>>
File: lmao.gif (2MB, 360x316px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
2MB, 360x316px
>>133400973
>poof i just forgot/don't know
>>
>>133401091
>Dick Cheney
>>
File: 1498382410900.gif (1MB, 285x212px) Image search: [Google]
1498382410900.gif
1MB, 285x212px
>>133400973
A fellar named Larry Silverstein made big money on that insurance aswell iirc.. Almost as if he knew the jihadis were going to attack the twin towers and planned ahead (placed demo charges way in advance on wtc7) to make some extra shekels. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPzAakHPpk
>what.. say it ain't so anon.

Think about it, how does he think he would respond, he can only deny everything if he ended up discussing it so ofcourse he says he doesn't know what he's talking about, any discussion of it would end up incriminating various people.
>>
File: 1499869233847.gif (2MB, 448x246px) Image search: [Google]
1499869233847.gif
2MB, 448x246px
Glad to see that luke rudowski the massive cunt that veiled islamic threat for such a long time in the whole 9/11 bullshit stuff by blaming it on some US shadow government only that had zero affiliation with anything islamic (yes it was jihaadis but they knew they were going to attack and certain elements stood down and let it happen, and larry also profitted by tearing down his own building by placing demo charges in advance)

Glad to see that he hasn't moved one fucking inch from asking stupid questions that they can only respond in one way, rather than making a proper confrontation with prepared stuff to put right in his face and then film his reaction..

Nope the tard asks the same question he did over a decade ago with the predictable non response and nothing is achieved whatsoever.

So tired of this cunt i've seen his wearechange stuff from way back when he started it, and fucking nothing came of it because he's a bumbling buffoon about it all. He probably can't quote a single verse from the qu'ran or hadith yet 16 years later.
>>
File: alikhwan.jpg (136KB, 615x789px) Image search: [Google]
alikhwan.jpg
136KB, 615x789px
Pic related and is far more relevant than anything the clown luke rudowski is doing, the memo was intercepted in 2004 and predates the 9/11 attack. Btw. 9/11 is a symbolic date for islam, it was the last offensive attack by the ottoman caliphate against europe. on september 11th 1683 also called the battle of vienna. They knew the attack was coming and placed charges in the towers and in building 7 in advance, so when the planes flew into the building they detonated the charges later.

Notice what the memo says, the US is massively infiltrated by al ikhwan. Including intelligence agencies.
>>
File: catastrophicfailure.jpg (175KB, 907x1360px) Image search: [Google]
catastrophicfailure.jpg
175KB, 907x1360px
>>133405719
War in iraq, removing saddam.. paving way for ISIS/Daesh, removing ghadaffi in libya, paving way for anshar al sharia, now they working on assad getting him removed.

justification for massive muslim immigration into the west to facilitate turning it islamic in the future.

Meanwhile the plan is to destroy secularization in the muslim world so they can reinstate sharia and return to caliphate status. The goal of al ikhwan. (muslim brotherhood). Formed 2 years after ottoman caliphate was dismantled.

Try looking into that up instead of peddling your bullshit nothingburger here luke. I mean you've only had 16 years of understanding literally nothing about what happened and why. Perhaps it's time you get a fucking clue.
>>
File: jihaad.gif (84KB, 1196x580px) Image search: [Google]
jihaad.gif
84KB, 1196x580px
Also if you study where the muslim "refugee" flood is coming from, it corresponds directly with the caliphate attack pattern from the past.. from north africa towards spain and italy, from the east via turkey (ottoman caliphate head center) through europe.. they literally walked the same fucking path and did the retards notice? no.. and al ikwhan are laughing.. gif related.
>>
File: lucky-larry-silverstein.jpg (151KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
lucky-larry-silverstein.jpg
151KB, 960x960px
If no one knows who "lucky larry" is here's a quick run down
>>
File: based richard spencer.png (197KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
based richard spencer.png
197KB, 700x700px
>>133403846
>leave a war criminal alone
O...okay, Anon.
>>
>>133403810
Then tell me wise man, what brought building 7 down? The impact of the collapse of the twin towers, as Thomas Kean claims? Or office fire? Remarkle coincidence, that the only steel framed sky scraper ever to collapse from fire, did so on 9/11.

But keep at it, defending your jewish masters.
>>
>>133407745
What the fuck are you even talking about you retarded faggot? I said Rumsfeld knew what went down because he's a crooked piece of shit neocon. Learn to read you dumb snownigger. No bumpies for you since you're a little faggot bitch.
>>
File: 1499632371162.jpg (101KB, 739x673px) Image search: [Google]
1499632371162.jpg
101KB, 739x673px
>>133407745
>jewish masters.
Jews got played, Larry Shekelstein and the other jews knew the attack was coming in the US on 9/11, decided to help it along and make some extra shekels by demolishing the buildings completely, and thought "hah the us will go kick some muslim ass afterwards, it's perfect, especially if we make it real bad not just the hijacked planes but the entire buildings go down and we make shekels! awesome!". But they fell right into al ikhwans plan. Go read my posts. Obama (a muslim brotherhood deep operative) even tried to help al ikhwan take over egypt with the arab spring where morsi (also muslim brotherhood) nearly instituted sharia law in egypt, but it failed and the egyptian military regained control of it. They succeeded in playing the US to remove saddam and to remove ghadaffi and they want assad gone aswell. Meanwhile at the same time fostering hatred in the muslim world against the west, making it even easier to try to reinstitute sharia law and to return to caliphate status.

And they're still playing the jews, who want assad gone because hezbollah is shiite and iran has clout with assad. So they're conned into thinking if they let the sunni salafists take control of syria it will put them in a better position with regards to limiting support/logistics for hezbollah via syria etc. (hezbollah are the ones flinging rockets from palestine to israel etc.)

Jews probably still feel in charge but it's not much charge when they are helping to execute al ikhwans plan is it?
>>
>>133400973
9/11 was 50 years ago who cares anymore
>>
File: 1499604504613.gif (388KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1499604504613.gif
388KB, 500x382px
>>133409404
>9/11 was 50 years ago who cares anymore
Doesn't matter if idiots still haven't put the pieces together yeah. They keep going back to it and not understanding a damn thing of the why. I hope i've shed some light on it, go save the stuff i posted ITT and look up these things and take a long thinker about it.

I'm out, getting late here work tomorrow. Enjoy your evening.
>>
>>133409185
Sorry hamas is obviously the ones in the gaza strip but like hezbollah also supported by iran so you get the picture. Anyways, gnite.
>>
File: steak-medium-rare.jpg (111KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
steak-medium-rare.jpg
111KB, 599x399px
>tfw i've hung out with luke
based as fuck
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.