[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repeal and Replace the Federal Reserve Act

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: Rothschild Money.jpg (81KB, 960x764px) Image search: [Google]
Rothschild Money.jpg
81KB, 960x764px
We borrow our nation's new money from the money masters at ***The Federal Reserve Lending Rate***

Why don't print our own new money (like a sovereign nation should)?
>>
File: FatalHeadShot.jpg (176KB, 477x360px) Image search: [Google]
FatalHeadShot.jpg
176KB, 477x360px
>>133395354
>>
>>133395651
But Abe Lincoln printed Greenbacks and it turned out alright for him
>>
File: woodrow-wilson.png (285KB, 762x506px) Image search: [Google]
woodrow-wilson.png
285KB, 762x506px
>>133395826
America isn't even remotely close to the country it was in 1861 compared to 1963 also
>Pic related.
>>
>>133395651
It's not like they aren't already trying to kill us all with their population replacement agendas. Might as well throw some memes at the Federal Reserve
>>
>>133396195
Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson
>>
>>133395354
I can think of another country whose central bank is not owned by him: the United States. The American central bank is owned by the government. It is not privately owned.
>>
File: nathan-meyer-rothschild-quote.jpg (19KB, 559x254px) Image search: [Google]
nathan-meyer-rothschild-quote.jpg
19KB, 559x254px
>>133396230
>>
>>133396435
“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” – Thomas Jefferson in the debate over the Re-charter of the Bank Bill (1809)
>>
File: images (3).jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
12KB, 224x225px
>>133396301
>>
File: 1488.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>sacrificed myself and millions of my comrades to fight the international bankster cartels and the looming bolshevik turmoil that might consume europe
>lose
>get blamed for a fake genocide while the bolsheviks rape europe and the banksters rob all the good volk across the world of their wealth

Don't let the sacrifice be in vein.
>>
File: download.jpg (15KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 224x224px
>>133396422
You're a dumb burger. No cheese or mayo for you.
>>
>>133396422
"Federal" reserve
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.