[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A world without net neutrality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1496985697435.png (236KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1496985697435.png
236KB, 808x805px
>be average guy
>get bored and decide to go online
>Google loads in 5 minutes, a record time.
>forgot to renew my Search Engines Basic Plus™ package, offered by Verizon®
>dont realize this immediately and search up pol
>wait 2 hours for it to load
>"4chan.org took to long to respond."
>refresh
>wait another 3 hours
>"You have not renewed your Search Engines Basic Plus™ Package. You must pay a fee of $129.99 to use search engines."
>tired of this shit
>go to friend's house, ask to use his computer
>he says yeah sure he's not using it now
>search up 4chan
>google results appear in 0.0042 seconds since he paid for his Search Engines Basic Plus™ package
>click on 4chan
>"You have not paid your Imageboard Forum Sites Original Plus™. You must pay a fee of 25.99 to renew it."
>give up and go to news site, which is subsidized by my friend's News And Other Media Advanced Tier Package™ for $89.99
>see news that small Internet Service Provider's warehouse / server storage had an ((accident)) and all of the company's equipment was torched
>it has to go bankrupt
>i guess it was because they offered free and equal access to the internet
>>
nice repost, faggot
>>
>>133390837
>go back home after thanking friend
>it's night
>wake up next morning
>SWAT team at my door
>"Hey, we've recovered evidence that you've committed Internet Fraud and Money Laundering by not paying your service packages and going to a friend's house to use his"
>Fuck, my friend's house must've been bugged
>go outside
>have to pay for the bare minimum of internet packages, because they're mandatory like insurance in the US
>total fee: $429.99 (not including taxes) (2 month plan)
>go back home, after tipping SWAT officers the federal minimum tip of 50%
>they give me dirty looks because i didn't pay at least 70%
>go inside
>look up ways to kill myself on computer
>"You do not have access to this media. Please pay $69.99 in the form of a "Internet DIY Crafts License™"
>kill myself by autoerotic asphyxiation
>meet Steve Jobs and Jeff Bezos at the pearly gates
>mfw they told me they got AIDS from being raped by bubba because of internet fraud
>ah well, they should've paid off their ISPs
>trip on top stair leading to the pearly gates
>fall on floor
>everyone walk the dinosaur
>>
Government regulations and lawsuits from big corporations over said government regulations make it hard for ISPs to grow.
>>
>>133390837
aye
>>
hm
>>
>>133390837
Reposting this again? And you still didn't fix it? Stop searching for 4chan and go straight to the url, moron.
>>
>>133390837
Sounds like you don't know the difference between dns and a search engine you moron
>>
>>133391751

Found a shill
>>
is centurylink pro net neutrality or against it? Haven't really found anything...
>>
>>133390837
>he googles '4chan' instead of just going to 4chan.org directory or using a bookmark.

You deserve everything.
>>
File: 1499183459623.png (144KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499183459623.png
144KB, 394x360px
>>133390837
>the government will save ys from evil companies
Ye lol
>>
>Switch to optimum because free market, fucking moron
>>
I have great internet speeds. I don't want my skype blocked because some jew mobile operator wants to force me into using and paying for its services. Fuck this jewish free market meme
>>
You're fucking high if you think domain owners want their sites/services blocked on a customer by customer basis.
>>
File: 1499327070963.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1499327070963.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>133400265
>evil companies will save us from the government
>>
>>133401868
>>133400265
idontknowwhosjewingwhoanymore.jpeg
>>
STOP USING ETHEREUM WOJAK ON /pol/ YOU NIGGER
>>
>>133402092
Have you learned about the Black Pill?
>>
>>133391751
ancuck detected
>>
>>133391751
Are you fucking high?
The government that allows this properly would mean comcast doesn't have a strangehold on the infrastructure.
You are a shill, or retarded.
>>
>>133390946
Fuck off Jamal.
>>
>133390837
That's the 4. time you posted this shitty thread today. Fuck off shill.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.