[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chimpout prediction

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: 6123472.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
6123472.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
August 26th Connor McGregor fights Floyd Mayweather.

When Connor knocks Floyd the fuck out it will create a completely new BLM chimpout. It would get worse if Floyd gets killed in the ring and his old pops gets a heart attack killing two birds with one stone.

Get ready for the ultimate happening! Screencap this, it will happen

https://youtu.be/8Pnmd3Igt4I
>>
>>133387320
McGregor should start out saying "dance monkey, ooh ooh eek ahh ahh"
>>
File: fail board.gif (2MB, 336x296px) Image search: [Google]
fail board.gif
2MB, 336x296px
>Potato nigger vs. actual nigger
No matter who wins, we all lose
>>
>>133387320
>When Connor knocks Floyd the fuck out

Better boxers than Mcgregor have tried and lost against Floyd. Mcgregor has no stamina and is going to gas out by the 4th round.
>>
Oh its on. Money is win!

Kek!
>>
>>133387320

Beta white guys are gonna lose so much money betting on McGregor. Only way Floyd loses if he throws the fight since it's unofficial anyway and won't hurt his record.
>>
>>133387320

Screencap this:

Mayweather dances around like Michael Jackson for 12 rounds, wins in a unanimous decision. McGregor says "No shame in losing to one of the greatest ever". Mayweather announces his retirement in ring. They both laugh their way to the bank at anyone who paid $100 to what will amount to be a sparring session for Mayweather.
>>
I think McGregor could beat the chimps ass in a street fight or in the cage, but boxing is a technical sport (as close to tennis as it is to MMA) where Floyd has a massive advantage. Latest lines have Floyd at -675 (meaning you have to put up $675 to win a meager $100).

Dipshits saying McGregor can win are the same dipshits who argue Alabama could beat the Cleveland Browns.
>>
>>133387320

How would an MMA fighter beat a professional boxer playing by the boxers rules?

This whole event is stupid. Floyd is going to win by knowing the rules better and scoring points or whatever gay shit he always does.
>>
>>133387943

Bait, Alabama can beat New England
>>
>>133387320
I honestly don't think BLM will care. Why should they? It's a friendly competition between a billionaire black guy and a non racist white guy. It's not political. Any video of them getting emotional is pre-fight shit talking, 100% nonsense.
I suspect these threads are promotion to the fight. We shouldn't give a shit. And sports are fucking gay anyway. I can watch 24/7 war footage of actual gore and real violence if I really cared, this is faggot shit. I won't even bother to pirate this nonsense. Sage.
>>
>>133387320
>Get ready for the ultimate happening!

Mayweather is going to fight a "technical fight" and put little taps on McGregor for a bunch of rounds
win by decision with no real fighting
>>
I might throw a £10 on McGregor just to see if the unimaginable happens but I expect Mayweather to clean house.

Wonder how much Floyd would want if they did a rematch...in the UFC Octagon.
>>
I have wanted to see mayweather go down since he went up against hatton in 07. I still want to see him get beat. But I dont see it happening. He wins by the numbers. Not by beating peoples asses. There is the chance for a lucky KO from mccgregor, but if that lucky KO didnt happen 49 times prior I cant say its gonna happen on the 50th time. I'll still put a few bucks on mccgregor just in case but I dont expect him to win. Especcialy if it goes past round four.
>>
McGregor is the shame of Ireland.
he whored himself for easy money.
don't watch the fight.
>>
>>133388662
Projection to the masses I say!
>>
>>133387320
I just want white supremacy to win again like it did in the superbowl.
>>
>McGregor
>Winning
He's a better fighter, but Mayweather's richer and can just pay him some coke money to take the fall, juts like what happened with Pacquiao.
>>
>>133387320
I don't follow MMA or boxing that much. I only ever watched George St. Pierre fight because that dude was switched on... There's no reason he shouldn't be doing action movies. Anyway. Floyd Mayweather is going to get the shit kicked out of him. Boxing is a sport with very specific rules and while I assume he is doing a lot of training to prepare, he has a long way to go if he wanted to catch up to Connor McGregor. For a boxer to take on an MMA fighter is like going into a fight with your arms tied behind your back.
>>
>>133387680
I don't imagine that they will make it to the fourth round before Mayweather gets sent to toon town.
>>
>>133387320
Floyd Mayweather is going to win in a few rounds. Everyone in the boxing community hates his gut, but there is a reason he is an undefeated champion.
>>
File: pepe14.png (2MB, 3065x1149px) Image search: [Google]
pepe14.png
2MB, 3065x1149px
>>133387320
Let's meme it.
Floyd "Sent to an Asteroid" Mayweather
>>
Does McGregor even know anything about boxing? Seems like the professional would win, even if he is a nigger.
>>
>>133387833
You need to understand what Mayweather is against here. He comes from a sport where you on fight with your hands and only have to protect your trunk and your head. He has trained massively in this very specific and narrow field and has gotten pretty good at it... but it's a very specific and narrow field.

McGregor has been training himself in a full spectrum of combat. He knows how to punch, kick, tackle and fight on the ground. Mayweather has to learn all that shit from the ground up and he is at a severe disadvantage.
>>
>>133389893
t. Shekel Rosenthal
>>
>>133387320
>28
>40
This does not seem fair.
>>
File: 1499111212946.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1499111212946.gif
980KB, 227x221px
>mcgreggor vs mayweather
>trump vs rock
>>
>>133391162
It's going to be a boxing match. Connor is going to lose for the reasons you described.
>>
>>133387320
Connor has a HUGE head.
>>
>>133388749
i doubt he would even take that fight
>>
>>133387942
this
>>
anyone who wants to know how this will go, to see how mayweather reacts to someone of greater skill, watch the fight he had with pacquiao. I was there, in the arena, and it was infuriating to watch that fucking clinchfest.
>>
>>133388125
Wait... This is just a boxing match? Well who gives a shit then. I thought this was going to be like when that Tai Chi guy took on that mixed martial artist and got smeared. GAY.
>>
>>133391647
This is going to be a boxing match, not MMA. McGregor can't use his actual skills
>>
>>133391642
His MMA style is heavily reliant on boxing techniques, so he has beaten wrestlers with punches. Still, it's not going to be a real fight and Mayweather is going to win.
>>
>>133391647
>He knows how to punch, kick, tackle and fight on the ground.
and how useful are those techniques when they would get mcgregor instantly disqualified for trying them?
>>
>>133391707
I thought it was the other way around. This is gay as shit. It would actually be interesting if it was a demonstration of MMA versus boxing to see if the traditional forms could still compete.

Gay.
>>
>>133387320
Yeah you're delusional. McGregor won't be able to touch Mayweather. He'll be also gassed out by the 4th round chasing Runnigger around the ring.
>>
>>133391647
you are retarded
>>
>>133392148
Not retarded. Just ignorant. Carry on with your monkeyshines, niggers.
>>
Mayweather has been purely boxing his entire life and he's good at it. (good at getting points at least)

McGregor doesnt stand a chance unfortunately.
>>
>>133391796
If the jew confirmed it, it must true goyim
>>
>>133392142
The only way I can see Mayweather losing is if he decides to bet against himself for a windfall of money with the chances that McGregor has.

Considering his IRS problems, I am beginning to actually think that is the whole purpose of this event.
>>
>>133387432
Ting tang walla walla bing bang.
>>
>>133392501
It's all about the money. Suckers are still going to pay to watch this undoubtedly boring, mismatched fight.
>>
File: ok with me.jpg (84KB, 1000x1008px) Image search: [Google]
ok with me.jpg
84KB, 1000x1008px
>>133387320
>Connor jumps in with drunken leprechaun rage
>drops Mayweather with a single punch in the first round
>dances around the ring taunting all the nigs in the front row
>Mayweather starts convulsing on the mat
>McGregor rips off his own shorts and puts his balls on Mayweather's nostrils
>Mayweather dies on the mat
>niggers riot in every major city
>the great race war commences
>statues of McGregor are built in the ethnostate
>>
File: black pepe.png (179KB, 499x498px) Image search: [Google]
black pepe.png
179KB, 499x498px
>>133387320
Stop embarrassing yourself.
Learn something about Mayweather other than the fact that he's a nigger.
There is a 100% chance that Mayweather will win this fight easily.
>>
>>133387320
black people dont watch boxing
>>
this meme is shit, he can;t beat mayweather at boxing, it's like saying a badminton champion can beat a tennis champion
>>
As a white man who likes boxing and hates MMA and its mongoloid bro fans, it feels strange to be rooting for Floyd

Is this what it's like to be a nigger?
>>
>2017
>people think boxing is still real

The winners are chosen prior to the fight you dummies. You might as well be watching WWE.
>>
White man knockout that nigga on the ring xD #teammcgregor
>>
>>133387320
Connor will lose because he's a UFC Lightweight fighter, not a heavyweight Boxer.

They are having a boxing match, that's Floyds territory. This whole thing is rigged in that Niggers favor.

Connor in a boxing match is like Cristiano Ronaldo playing Rugby.
>>
>>133387320
I've always wondered why aren't there Chechens and others from the Caucasus dominating this sport?
These people literally start martial arts and street fighting at the age of 6. Is it because no scout dares going where they live to find talents?
Or are they weaker than they are usually painted to be?
>>
File: 1497203562051.png (118KB, 585x452px) Image search: [Google]
1497203562051.png
118KB, 585x452px
People don't seem to understand that one of these two men is a professional in a given sport, boxing. Floyd is an undefeated professional boxer. McGregor is an MMA fighter who uses boxing a lot in his fights.

It's sort of silly to suggest McGregor has much of a chance here if we're talking about a boxing match.
>>
>>133394524

Pro combat sports are all about promotion.

Ex-Soviet bloc countries clean up the Olympic boxing, but good luck getting the Americans to care about some dude called Magomed Magomedov who doesn't speak English. GGG has become pretty popular, but it took years of highlight reel knockouts and a goofy catchphrase to do it.
>>
>>133395115
Thx for the info!
>>
>>133387942
This. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't watch boxing.
>>
Connor McGregor has already been paid to lose the fight.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.