[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: Shills on overdrive on "MUH RUSSIA"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

All you need to know:

>Don Jr received an email from a russian saying she MIGHT have damaging information on Hillary
>obviously he was interested, why the fuck wouldn't he?
>turned out to be a big nothing burger and it wasn't pursued as strongly

>Dems are pushing hard
>Don Jr released all the emails publicly
>Again, dems will turn out to be wrong

>Winning
>>
File: 14949350540.png (6KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
14949350540.png
6KB, 669x514px
ARCHIVED
>>
Interview with Don Jr himself about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-Tq1FdyHE4
>>
wait until it breaks that she was granted a stay on her expired visa by the obama admin and it uncovers that obama used this as an excuse to spy on trump...mccain will be drug into this too. watch how assblasted they are when this all comes out...but....but...muh treason
>>
+ the first mail was from

>((Rob Goldstone))
Could possibly have been bait, literally

>We have damaging information and are willing to give it to you as part of Russia's support for your father Donald Trump
>>
I saw Donald Trump Jr at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>133386356
Hanntity=propaganda
>>
>>133386394
God, this is the best part. All of these fucking paid professionals, this is their living, how they put food on the table, who come up with these ideas to get Trump and 12 hours after the story breaks a bunch of anons turn 'Donald Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer in private!" to "Obama attempted to set up Don Jr with a fake Russian lawyer on an expired Visa and when Don didn't take the bait he still used his attempted entrapment as an excuse to spy on Trump to interfere with the election." Everything they do falls apart. I'm going to tell my children about how I watched the Democratic party fall apart, a victim of it's own cronyism and arrogance.
>>
>>133386056
He made a mistake, he ain't Tillerson but he overreached like an idiot.
>>
>>133386695

it's a fucking interview where don trump jr answers some questions without being interrupted or controlled, call it whatever you want
>>
>>133386803
When using "its" as a possessive, don't use an apostrophe.

Examples:
The cat hurt its paw.
The furniture store celebrated its tenth anniversary.
I'm going to tell my children about how I watched the Democratic party fall apart, a victim of its own cronyism and arrogance.
>>
>>133387103
>call it whatever you want
thanks, I agree. I call it propaganda.
>>
>>133386056
IT WASNT EVEN FROM A RUSSIAN IT WAS FROM A (((BRITISH))) MUSIC MANAGER
>>
>>133386695
And this effects what Don Jr. is saying because?
>>
>>133386056
Welcome to yesterday:
1-Goldstone palls around with a CNN anchor
2-That "Russian" lawyer is a Far Left pro Democrat operatives with links to DNC pols.
3- The firm that created Pissgate is everywhere in this story.

Time to go on offence and take down this blatant democrat setup!!!!
>>
File: goldstone5.jpg (50KB, 531x531px) Image search: [Google]
goldstone5.jpg
50KB, 531x531px
I feel like this is it, the big one the media's been waiting for. We know the NYT was investigating this for a year so the word had gotten around that it'd drop eventually. They're gonna make as much hay as they can but it will be old hat in a week.

Something tells me this was entrapment.. the "British publicist," Rob Goldstone, who said the Russian lawyer was with the Kremlin seems like a shady character
>>
>>133387410
I wanted to be a smart-ass but you weren't a dick. I always thought that dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today.
>>
File: 1497690399583s.jpg (3KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1497690399583s.jpg
3KB, 125x110px
>>133388392
Happy to help
>>
Nobody gives a fuck who leaked all the DNC shit, if anything they are a hero. Of course CNN keeps pushing this bullshit trying to equate the DNC having emails leaked to election fraud.
>>
File: REPORTERS-LAUGHING.jpg (18KB, 570x238px) Image search: [Google]
REPORTERS-LAUGHING.jpg
18KB, 570x238px
>family all lawyered up
>chetto trump scared to come out in public

yeah, it's nothing snowflake
>>
File: 7568345635.jpg (73KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
7568345635.jpg
73KB, 564x564px
>>133387542
In all fairness, the woman was described as a "The Russian government attorney" (lol NSA/FISA keywords much?) in Don Jr.'s emails. Still isn't proof of collusion. Listening to what someone has to say doesn't mean that you're going to do jack shit for them.

Accepting millions of dollars in donations for your unaudited foundation from despotic foreign governments while Secretary of State, on the other hand...
>>
Hurt Don Jr. Hurt the President. But this is another high drama media creation of fucking nothing.
Don Jr. has mega political chops. Remember his speech at the Republican convention? He was on fire. Just because he's not in DC with his Dad doesn't mean he isn't going to jump in. Dems would love to take him out pre-emptively but ain't gonna happen.
>>
>>133386056
The damaging part isn't that. It's the fact that the email said "-part of the Russian government's support".
>>
File: memes.jpg (1MB, 2219x1101px) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
1MB, 2219x1101px
this is the last sputtering drops of cum from Trump derangement syndrome playing itself out
>>
>>133386056
>>Don Jr received an email from a russian saying she MIGHT have damaging information on Hillary

Nope, it was from his friend Goldstone saying a Russian government lawyer had "official documents" that would be damaging to Clinton attained in the Russian government's effort to get Trump elected.

Jr. says "great! We'll have a meet" and brings the other two top dogs, Kushner and Manafort.

There's simply no way to spin this one. It's in black and white.
>>
File: CIAretards.jpg (637KB, 1623x1160px) Image search: [Google]
CIAretards.jpg
637KB, 1623x1160px
what happens next is leftists minds break as the entire media apparatus is lying to them
>>
>>133390822
No way to spin it. It's a nothingburger.
>>
File: sage mental illness.png (176KB, 800x825px) Image search: [Google]
sage mental illness.png
176KB, 800x825px
>>133390822
His name was Seth Rich.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.