[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ethnicity is this politician?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: AnthonyGregoryBrown.jpg (10KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
AnthonyGregoryBrown.jpg
10KB, 242x242px
I read him quoted in an article as being against Trump for something or other and I wondered what exactly created this:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Maryland-Leaders-Slam-Feds-Move-to-Drop-FBI-HQ-Relocation-433888943.html

http://archive.is/nh0QO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_G._Brown

Wikipedia says he is mixed Jamaican, Swiss, and Cuban but his dad sounds potentially part Jewish?

Brown was born in 1961 in Huntington, New York, to immigrant parents. His father, Roy Hershel Brown, a physician, was born in Cayo Mambi, Cuba, was raised in Kingston, Jamaica, and later came to the U.S. to attend Fordham University.[7] Roy received his medical degree in Zurich, Switzerland, where he met his future wife, Lilly I. Berlinger, Anthony's mother.[8] The couple raised Anthony, his sister and three brothers in New York.[9]

Categories: 1961 births21st-century American politicians20th-century American lawyersAfrican-American history of MarylandAfrican-American members of the United States House of RepresentativesAfrican-American military personnelAfrican-American people in Maryland politicsAfrican-American state legislators in MarylandAmerican military lawyersAmerican military personnel of the Iraq WarAmerican people of Cuban descentAmerican people of Jamaican descentAmerican people of Swiss descentAmerican politicians of Jamaican descentDemocratic Party members of the United States House of RepresentativesHarvard Law School alumniLieutenant Governors of MarylandLiving peopleMaryland DemocratsMaryland lawyersMembers of the Maryland House of DelegatesMembers of the United States House of Representatives from MarylandMerrill Lynch peoplePeople from Huntington, New YorkRecipients of the Legion of MeritUnited States Army colonels
>>
>>133382734

black and you can easily tell.
>>
>>133382734
his ethnicity is civic nationalist
>>
>>133382734

Democrats want this guy to be Obama part 2? They think he has gravitas? Can we expect him to run for Senate in the near future?

I guess Ben Cardin is retiring or he's running for governor.
>>
>>133382734
He looks a lot like JoeysWorldTour
>>
>>133382734
>Anthony Brown

He needs to fuck off, fucking hate that cunt
>>
beige. gross.
>>
>>133383625
He ran for governor in Maryland (super liberal state) and lost to a moderate Republican, Larry Hogan. He ran some of the most retarded ads of all time, which I credit for his loss.
>>
>>133382734
He looks like a second generation bleached Obama
>>
File: 1499268633957.png (104KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1499268633957.png
104KB, 222x227px
>>133382855
lol
>>
>>133382734
National Geographic has determined him to be beautiful.
>>
>>133382734
bump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.