[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRITAIN YES!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170712-122104~2.png (1MB, 1080x1471px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170712-122104~2.png
1MB, 1080x1471px
B R I T A I N Y E S
R
I
T
A
I
N

Y
E
S

A Muslim man who tried to kill himself after being attacked over his sexuality is believed to have become the first of his faith in the UK to wed in a same-sex marriage.

Jahed Choudhury, 24, grew up feeling ostracised because he was gay and was sent on a religious pilgrimage to change his sexual orientation.

After a lifetime of bullying that led him to attempt to take his own life, 19-year-old Sean Rogan found him crying on a bench. Now married, they have not looked back since.
In what is seen as a cultural taboo for many traditional Muslims, Mr Choudhury is one of only a few openly-gay Muslim men and believed to be the first in the UK to marry another man.

Growing up with Bangladeshi parents and three siblings in a traditional Muslim household, Mr Choudhury recalls being the "black sheep" of the family.
"I stood out like a sore thumb - I never liked football, I preferred watching fashion shows on TV. I remember feeling trapped."

He added: "It went all over school, people would spit on me, empty the rubbish bins on me, call me pig and the Muslim people would shout 'harum' - which is a very nasty insult in my language."
A period of trying to "change" his sexual orientation consisted of him having a girlfriend, changing his social circle, taking medication and even going on a pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia and Bangladesh.

According to Mr Choudhury, the situation only got worse - he was assaulted by fellow Muslims in the street where he lived and the word "fag" was sprayed on his front door.

The mosque he had attended for 15 years no longer allowed him in and he was physically attacked by other Muslim boys. Feeling ostracised, Mr Choudhury attempted to kill himself.

He said: "I'd been viciously attacked by Muslim boys, my mosque told me non-Muslims were not allowed in.

http://archive.is/W6LeW
>>
This is my favourite story going around social media.

>Lefties when they see all the homophobia coming from Muslims in the comments
>>
File: IMG_1041.jpg (13KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.jpg
13KB, 107x125px
If we can't go full Deus Vult and kill the invaders, I supposed the next best option is to turn them into right wing civic nationalists. If that doesn't work, then let's just turn them into complete homosexual degenerates.

I support this matrimony.
>>
>>133380416

>Choudhury

literally not a muslim.
>>
Muslim gay weddings is REAL Islam! You hear that all of you fake "Muslims" who hate gays? Muhammed's (PBUH) faith in humanity would be restored by gay Muslim weddings.
>>
>muzzies come in thinking they'll conquer the culturally bankrupt west
>just get turned into faggots themselves
And that is how homosexuality saved the West. You're welcome.
>>
File: 1499239856516.jpg (177KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
1499239856516.jpg
177KB, 960x955px
It's so beautiful! There should be MANY more gay Muslim weddings!
>>
File: GayChat.jpg (225KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
GayChat.jpg
225KB, 957x1024px
>>133380416
>>
>>133380822
I don't know if I enjoy this more or the absolute jimmy rustling being handed out to Mohammed's who get to watch their religion bastardized by lefties.
>>
File: 1495774239546.jpg (120KB, 1024x829px) Image search: [Google]
1495774239546.jpg
120KB, 1024x829px
>>133380416
i feel sorry for muslims
>In what is seen as a cultural taboo for many traditional Muslims
understatement of the century
>The mosque he had attended for 15 years no longer allowed him in and he was physically attacked by other Muslim boys.
good
>>
>>133382355
Dubaroos of truth. Mohammed (penis be upon him) was a repressed raging homosexual and this is what he wanted
>>
I'm hoping that they both get beheaded within a couple of months.
>>
>>133380416
bump
>>
After reading those comments on the articles I guess Muslims are based
>>
>>133380822
link some anglobro
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.