[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the mayor of Leeds in the UK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

This is the mayor of Leeds in the UK
>>
>fifteen million pounds pounds
>>
>>133377664
Obvious bait. Sage
>>
>>133377664
So a Syrian told a Polish woman to make her daughter wear a burka and the Leeds mayor is butthurt the Polish mum told him off?
>>
>>133377664

>don't be racist
>she acted like a typical pole
>fleed

If this is legit this retarded whore shouldn'tbe in charge of a burger king let alone a city. Fuck this stupid country and its retarded treacherous political class.
>>
That's not actually her, right?

>I hate racism so much you guys
>but then this fucking polish bitch became hysterical like a typical fucking pole and started hurling racist abuse god fuck these poles
>>
>>133380433
How cucked is Leeds is like a San Francisco?
>>
>>133380433
come home white man come home. niggers on the verge of purge and the mexicunts are going home; willfully or not.
>>
File: 1026px-Ouroboros-simple.svg[1].png (130KB, 1026x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1026px-Ouroboros-simple.svg[1].png
130KB, 1026x1024px
>My face when liberals are turning against the Polish immigrants they've been defending since 2004
>>
File: 1496161855134m.jpg (74KB, 1024x428px) Image search: [Google]
1496161855134m.jpg
74KB, 1024x428px
>>133380601
I can't really speak on it, haven't been in more than a decade, but I imagine it's been trashed by multicult traitors like almost all of our cities.

>>133380670
I would love to move to the US spent a few months in Vermont, the only nigger I saw was from the UK! Would love to move there and buy AR 15 and 1911s tbqh.
>>
>>133377664
can't work out if satire or not
>>
File: Pepe White Xmas.png (930KB, 1280x950px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe White Xmas.png
930KB, 1280x950px
>>133377664

>as typical polish people go
>I am deeply saddened by the Polish community

But also

>we cannot tolerate racism any longer
>accept all cultures or leave

Uh huh. Being racist toward what you think of as white people is okay though. And muslims who hate gays, keep women in subjugation and want to overthrow your laws are also okay and don't have to leave.

"No agenda" they said.
>>
>>133382809
She is either cluless or traitorous, whichever she shouldn't be in a position of power.
>>
>>133377664
Posts like this really make it seem like we are winning. They are fucking terrified of the far right. In America leftists are still attacking republicans despite the fact most of the right has surpassed reoublicucks and headed much further right.

The fire is actually rising and the rights numbers are growing faster than they ever have in my lifetime.
>>
>>133377664
Typical treacherous Anglo whore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.