[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three Seas vs. Russia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: 21341234141.png (168KB, 2000x1038px) Image search: [Google]
21341234141.png
168KB, 2000x1038px
In 2020, war breaks out between Russia ( and her allies ) and the Three Seas Initiative, led by Poland. Who does /pol/ support, and why? Who would win?
>>
Who is the Three Seas Initiative? the blue?.

Russia. I'm assuming by win you mean one nation totally take over another?. Russia is too big for the blue to take over no matter how good at war they. Why not ask Russia vs China?
>>
>>133372932
Montenegro is in NATO

Try again
>>
I would support Germany taking back its eastern half.
>>
>>133373241
The TSI is a project led primarily by Poland, so yeah, the blue. Winning doesn't mean complete takeover or annihilation.
>>
>>133372932
In long run you cant win war with russia unless you can pull same attrition as them (aka be USA or China, mayby India).

Also depends, considering Poland alone is arming itself like crazy (double the german tanks, buying more Leos). During trump visit finalizing deals for HIMARS rocket arty and Patriots.

And will US get into it ? Since Trump supports 3 seas initiative.
>>
>>133372932
Nuclear or non-nuclear?
>>
>>133372932
Probably Russia, but the three seas would be strong enough that Russia wouldn't dare invade. Too costly. Russia doesn't have the manpower she once had.
>>
File: 21341234141.png (168KB, 2000x1038px) Image search: [Google]
21341234141.png
168KB, 2000x1038px
>>133373436
shit, forgot about that.
>>
>>133373580
Russia would realistically only ever resort to nukes if St. Petersburg or Moscow was threatened.
>>
>>133372932
>Who does /pol/ support,
Russia, duh.
>and why?
Because all Slavs must be ruled by Russia
>Who would win?
Are you kidding me? There is no chance that I would fight and die for some union led by some smelly Poles.
>>
>>133373635
Russia ~ 144 million, combined with about 20 million Kazakhs, 9 million Belorussians, 3 million Armenians, 6 million Kyrgistanis, and 4 million Serbs.
Three Seas ~ Poland 38 million, Ukraine 34 million, Baltics around 6 million, Hungary 8 million, Czechia 10 million, Slovakia 6 million, Croatia 4 million, Bosnia 4? million, Georgia 3 million, Romania and Moldavia 22 million, and 1 million Slovenes
All in all: 186 million for Russia and allies, 136 million for the TSI. Not a large enough difference for a victory through superior manpower.
>>
>>133374396
Yes, that's why I said that Russia does not have the manpower advantage she once had. Haven't made enough babies of late.
>>
>>133372932
Russia would win... also why the fuck would they consider attacking us?
>>
>>133374396
Well it would be more of standoff. Possibly in ukraine and belarus (like now kek).

But russia is bitch to beat, too much land, weather fucks you (hi Nap hi Adolf).
>>
File: 23423523525535.png (721KB, 1920x1186px) Image search: [Google]
23423523525535.png
721KB, 1920x1186px
>>133374531
there's people making babies, but the ones making babies in Russia aren't Russians. Can you guess which provinces have the most muslims?
>>
>>133374663
Also, why would other great powers like the USA or China or not so great powers like France and Germany stay neutral?
All have obviously interests that would be affected by this.
>>
>>133372932
>Moldava
>Ukraine
Please stop larping

Moldava is a country with Russian troop presence and a region where people worship Stalin and want secede to Russia
Also Moldava is a shithole where 60-70 % of people make extra money by selling their organs
We have at least some standards

>Ukraine
implying we will ally with those corrupted shithole letting in people, who don't respect any laws other than connections, and not take half of their country by force
>>
>>133374857
That would be a world war, and the point is whether or not an Eastern European coalition could feasibly win against Russia and Russian-aligned nations.
>>
>>133372932
>Russia has zerg power
>Trimareum has not-quite-latest NATO tech
I'd predict myself urinating on Trotski's (is that the one) body displayed under glass in the mausoleum.
>>
>>133372932
To completely win the modern war as an attacker youhave to have like 3-4x advantage. Also all these countries would mobilize their reserves which would make MUCH more soldiers than Russia could use for attack, with much better morale (defenders). I'm not claiming that Russia would necessarily lose, but it would be probably much closer war than people think.

People have also to realize that about 80% of Russian population lives west of Ural Mountains. The hearth of Russia is much smaller than people imagine, and taking few major cities would cripple them A LOT. There are also no geographic barriers that would defend them. Additionally Russian forces are covering the whole territory so building defending force would take a lot of time. If Three Seas would manage to do a surprise attack it could take amount of territory comparable to Germany during WWII quickly, but it is unrealistic assumption.

Overally Russia would win I think, but in either case their losses would be unparalleled so they wouldn't dare to attack.
>>
>>133375153
If russia would do full invasion they would propably break thru easy.

They still have metric shitload of operational tanks. Not newest but would do the job.

But again 3 years, there are plans to buy more Leopards and modernize them, there are still plans to buy AH-64 (which was made to counter russian armour) and overall pumping tons of budget in military.

Still if it was just intermarum vs russia , russian has upper hand here.

>>133374873
also this, current govt in Ukr is worshiping that pig Bandera, they will never be our allies
>>
>>133374843
Tatarstan, Dagestan, Chechnya
>>
we can just unleash Kaliningrad on poland and that silly fellowship of three seas are getting it ass woopt
>>
>>133376273
acctualy Koinsgberg would get annihilated by 3 sides attack while you would fuck up ukraine (which is unlikly ally but that burger forced them on us)
>>
>>133374873
>implying we will ally with those corrupted shithole letting in people, who don't respect any laws other than connections, and not take half of their country by force
Please stop larping
>>
>>133376471
Kaliningrad have 40k troops stationed there.
And around 220k on border with baltic states.
are you retarded or just polyak?
>>
File: pdhvuyDORlo.jpg (360KB, 637x1685px) Image search: [Google]
pdhvuyDORlo.jpg
360KB, 637x1685px
>>133374843
white birthrates are going up and shitskin birthrates are going down
>>
>>133376471
tfw this guy solved the captcha
>>
>>133375475
it's Lenin bubala
>>
>>133375788
>If russia would do full invasion they would propably break thru easy.

This.
I'd like to remind everyone that Poland is on the European plains but does not have the depth of Russia to withdraw. It can not be properly defended.
>>
>>133378240
>bubala
>fails both the spelling and grammatical conjugation
>larps as Croat
Go be a nigger somewhere else
>>
>>133372932
>>no outside intervention
>Intermarium attacks
Operation Barbarosssa v2.0 (as in, if we go sanic and capture St Petersburg and Moscow in reasonable time, we just might win this).
>Russia attacks
Fierce defence, then most likely Russian victory. They'll just steamroll us.
>>outside intervention
>USA/NATO intervenes
Bye Russia
>China intervenes on behalf of Russia
Bye Intermarium
>China intervenes on behalf of Intermarium (???)
CHINA WILL GROW LARGER
>>
>>133372932
>supporting Brothers Wars

Howsabout no wars?
>>
>>133379301
Moment we would get near St Petersburg and Moscow they would start nuking.
>>
>>133377073
Wrong
>>
>>133379656
Well, I'm talking about conventional war. Nuclear is best not attempted at all.
>>
>>133380015
Problem is Russia doctrine includes droping nukes on areas where enemy forces concentrate.

I`m not talking about targeting population centers with ICMB.
>>
>>133380015
>conventional war
We sendo polisho hussaro witho katano to channelo warrioro spirito.
KURWA!!!!111!!!111!!
>>
>>133380015
>conventional war
See, problem with that is for the last 25 years since the fall of the SU russian doctrine calls for casual use of tactical nuclear arms, hence the mass wave attacks are discarded, focusing instead on prcision strikes that target administrative and military buildings with either missliles or special forces.

When crimea happened, there was no glorious russian army marching in, it was just that one day in a middle of night a bunch of SF types surrounded all Ukrainian military installations and demanded their surrender.

After a few days, they surrendered.

I have no doubt that poles would put up a valiant fight, but if a war were to break out we would have nothing to lose by that point and will use any and all tools in our toolbox to win.

I'm not sure amercans can stomach losing a couple aircraft carriers. They are experts in covert warfare trough proxies, but it's unlikely that they'd be able to stomach a prolonged conflict on the european plate in which a thousand amreicans die every day, even if 2 thousands russians died on the other time in that day. See every war america ever fought.
>>
File: abrams-tank-920-22.jpg (132KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
abrams-tank-920-22.jpg
132KB, 920x613px
>>133372932
Well here's a question to all the poland bros out there honestly be honest and no larping. How long do you think your country could hold out against a russian invasion? Cause the u.s is only human and Washington needs time to build up and would need time to help over. So what's the longest you think your country could hold out, along with help from any of the eastern countries like Hungary, Romanian, and the baltic sates etc.
>>
>>133380955
3 weeks max
>>
>>133381055
damn not even a month why such a low guesstimate?
>>
>>133380955
Considering majority of country is flatlands defending Poland against all out attack (especialy with ammount of Russian task) is imposible. I wouldnt be suprised if Warsaw would fall within days.

They would take majority of country easy, currently we have no real natural borders with rusia or belarus. Now Czech and Slovaks are in better condition.
>>
>>133380955
It depends on vector of the attack. If it would be attack without trespassing any other country, then I think Poland could defend pretty long, Russia would have serious problems with utilizing their advantage in quantities. It's even possible that invasion would fail because Russia wouldn't find a good attack vector to use their advantages. The only country that Russia could peacefully go through is Belarus, but it's impossible to move substantial forces to Belarus in secret, so that would give us some time for preparation and border with Belarus is pretty short. So the question is about what scenario are we talking about? There are too many of them.
>>
File: U.S military bases.jpg (1MB, 4242x3000px) Image search: [Google]
U.S military bases.jpg
1MB, 4242x3000px
>>133381327
So that's your expected thoughts? A guerrilla style war until the u.s could mobilize its reserve and rev up its war machine?
>>
>>133381185
I think I've heard of 2 week estimates.

Russians have like 4x stronger conventional army.
>>
>>133381565
Or go thru ukraine, would be quite easy. And in this scenario belarus is with russia so yeah easy access.
>>133381055
is on spot, beeing flatlands is bad for defence
>>
>>133380955
Hold the whole country? Or until Warsaw falls? If we are talking about Warsaw, Poland could hold out for 4-6 weeks.

American boots would be on the front line within 2-3 days though and American jets in the air within hours. Think of it this way. The US has its largest military and air force less than 750 miles from Warsaw. To put it another way a distance shorter than Chicago Illinois to Memphis Tennessee
>>
>>133381598
Majority of country would fall into ruissian hands.

If we consider intermarum we would fight on Czech/Slovak/Hungarian border. Poland isnt well suited for defense.

Also this is just pure theorycrafting since currently we have US bases in Poland. So russia starting some shit would mean instant involment of US.
>>
>>133381598

this map is incorrect/incomplete, there are 3 US bases in Bulgaria, at least one of which is a big air base

you niggers don't even pay rent for them by the way
>>
>>133381903
Evaluating situation and forming strategy would take US couple of weeks.
>>
>>133381903
Sure but it takes time. Takes time to sends thousands upon thousands of men to halfway across the world. but yea there would be u.s troops but for the numbers put up a solid defense it would take time. Troops don't magically appear outa nowhere takes a lot of prep. and a logistical nightmare.
>>
>>133381185
we can do better than that

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Warsaw_(1920)
>>
>>133382144
idk i think that map is either outdated or might be wrong just saved cause looked cool in its format style. And plus not many military pics saved up :*(
>>
>>133382181
It's Lord of the Rings thinking. Times have changed.
>>
>>133382181
Oh please bunch of retarded bolsheviks vs Russia governed by competent ex KGB.

Putin is very capable leader, rusian staff command isnt some bolsheviks idiots too.
>>
File: 1495143198566.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1495143198566.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>133381598
>143 active personnel
>>
>>133381185
Because Russia is fucking big and has lots of manpower? And in general more diverse tools at their disposal as well.
>>133381598
Last polish unit surrenders, then we wait a week and you roll in, unless we get memo earlier and you get there sooner. On conquered parts there'd be probably quite strong guerilla, unless Russians go full genocide.
>>133381903
In case of US air support, we might actually last long enough for you to help us (as in, our military, not people). But then again, it's US vs RUS on polish soil. There's simply no way Poland could fight Russia on even terms.
>>
>>133372932
East Slav and Kazakh women are much cuter than West Slav butterfaces, I'd support an invasion and liberation of Russia and Kazakhstan
>>
>>133382150
>>133382157

If we take the Gulf War for instance from the start of mobilization in the US to bombs falling on targets, it was 1 day. From mobilization in the US to troops being in ground combat, it was 13 days.

That, and Kuwait is a whole hell of a lot farther away than Germany. And lets not mention US Rapid Deployment Forces. The US can if need be, put 3 Divisions (roughly 65,000 men) anywhere in the world within 36 hours. They deploy out of the US within 18 hours. To put that in perspective, that is roughly 2/3s the entire military force of Poland
>>
>>133374396

Kazakhstan: 17m
Serbia: 7m

Ukraine: 45m
Hungary: 10m
Slovakia: 5m
Slovenia: 2m

ftfy
why didn’t you include tajikistan, turkmenistan and uzbekistan?
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-us-troops-nato-mission-poland-message-obama-putin-a7517281.html

considering it was planned muscule streching, it still shows US is able to react quickly

still I bet if russians would go full in you would have to deploy to germany/czechia/hungary since poland would be taken over
>>
>>133382968
we were a country for les than 2 years when it happened, and russian army was organised in a same way they were under the rule of tsar which wasnt that outdated in 1920 anyway
>>
>>133383048
>But then again, it's US vs RUS on polish soil. There's simply no way Poland could fight Russia on even terms.

Absolutely. Poland doesn't need to win on its own. It needs to survive long enough for the US to come help its buddy out. WW3 was always going to be fought in Poland. Hell, the US has built weapons specially for northern Polish flatland. Imagine the carnage of a Russian charge of 10,000 T72's rushing across north eastern Poland, only to be met with entire air wings of A10 Warthogs. It would be the battle the US planned for 60 years ago almost to a T
>>
>>133384040
What if we archive it https://archive.is/3z9Ya
>>
>>133384040
The US would stage in Germany as it is the HQ of EUCOM and and NATO no matter what. They would then advance and extend supply lines as they moved forward.
>>
>>133384584
thats why I`m hoping we will get some AH-64`s

but even that we have 2x more tanks than Germans, most of them are Leos and T-92`s and we are buying even more Leos that will get modernized
>>
>>133384584
>US has built weapons specially for northern Polish flatland
...What weapons? I mean, I don't see anything specific that would differentiate Polish from any other flats.
Times when one bored Polish noble could go and take Moscow just like that are long gone...
>>
>>133385325
During warsaw pact they excepted that most of fights will occur in Poland. They planned to push thru Germany and excepted resistance on polish flatlands.
>>
>>133385325
hold my beer!
>>
File: ias.jpg (364KB, 719x540px) Image search: [Google]
ias.jpg
364KB, 719x540px
>>133372932
Did somebody say TRI MORETA?
>>
>>133385325
>file delated

wtf mods, since when having my military fix on /pol/ is forbidden?
>>
>>133373758
>what is nuclear artillery
>>
>>133386018
*deleted
>>
>>133386018
It was me, I changed my mind during writing the post. I mean, USians do know that Russia has something against Warthogs, right? I deleted remark about Tunguska in post, but forgot about file.
>>133385771
If we're drunk enough...
>>133385614
I guess.
>>133385925
Tri Moreta is in bulgarian? Quite funny and un-bulgarian-ish, if so.
>>
The only formiddable foe for Russian Army might be Poland, and even then it's not going to take the fighting to Russian soil. The rest is just laughable.
>>
>>133373436
truly a game changer
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.