[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like (((they))) have won again.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1979.jpg (193KB, 750x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1979.jpg
193KB, 750x924px
Hungary has bowed to the will of the Israeli government and removed their Soros ads.
Well, where do we go from here, lads.
http://www.politico.eu/article/hungary-to-take-down-controversial-soros-posters/
>>
>>133372576
Don't give them traffic
https://archive.is/RVzcq
>>
>>133372576
lol, what a crappy article. They linked index.hu as the source, but they didn't even bother to translate the actual reason, why the billboards must go, when it's clearly there in the original article.

The reports about Hungary really make me uneasy, if all the world news about other countries are this accurate then the MSM really is fake news, nothing but propaganda.
>>
OY VEY ITS """"""""""ANTI-SEMISTIM"""""
>>
>>133372994
What's the reason?

And yeah, I see the same poor reporting about norway also.
>>
>>133372994
And the explanation is boring and it's not even too good for Orbán, this is why even index, a macron-liberalist centre-left type of media outlet was so eager to put it into their commentary.

They have to remove them, because as part of an inner struggle between centre-right Fidesz (Orbán's party) and far-right, but now more populist than ebin nahzee Jobbik the Fidesz government made a law about banning political propaganda billboards that would
>ruin the landscape
because with the support of disgruntled former Fidesz oligarchs Jobbik launched a huge anti-corruption populist billboard campaign and now they are trying to become the second largest party and become the leader of the anti-Fidesz opposition.

There will be election next spring and this autumn will be the start of a campaign between Fidesz, Jobbik and possibly a leftist coalition. Fidesz is trying to shill against their political opponents and the anti-billboard law is part of this.

No one gives a crap about anti-semitism, not to mention even Netanjahu and Israel hardliners are anti-Soros as well, and Netanjahu even supported Orbán against Soros before his party reined him in.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.800811
>>
>>133372994
>if all the world news about other countries are this accurate then the MSM really is fake news, nothing but propaganda.
i thought that we've all been through this already.
>>
File: IMG_1762.jpg (31KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1762.jpg
31KB, 600x325px
>try to save hungary from (((them)))
>can't because jobbikfags are so autistic
>tfw every time
>>
They run this for about 2 weeks already. They remove it because the campaign has ended

>politico

Literal extreme liberal fake news
>>
File: gardistak.jpg (389KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
gardistak.jpg
389KB, 1632x1224px
>>133374411
>dissing muh jobbik
u wot m8?
>>
File: IMG_1519.jpg (118KB, 750x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1519.jpg
118KB, 750x705px
>>133374830
>muh far right turan ethno-nationalists
It doesn't matter how based your rhetoric used to be when all you do is block every attempt Fidesz makes to protect the country.
>>
We go to the streets.

We print stickers to our favorite sites and post them at bus stops

We take sharpies and write hashtags

We write books

We make t-shirts.

We talk to our neighbors.

We Thrive
We Strengthen
We Survive

RIGGEDIT.COM
>>
>>133375087
Vona is not a leader type. He used to own a small computer store before entering politics.
>>
File: olaszosan.jpg (134KB, 644x366px) Image search: [Google]
olaszosan.jpg
134KB, 644x366px
>>133375087
>zazu
:D

I just LOVE this picture anon, thank you. I love how he goes to a shitty pr shot to one of
>ournegros
but still brings his ex-neonazi punk henchmen with him as muscle. This is why everyone loves Gabi.
>>
File: IMG_1823.png (36KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1823.png
36KB, 785x757px
>>133375468
From the outside, it looks like Jobbik is playing obstructionist to Fidesz policies that might as well have been stolen directly from Jobbik. I understand why Fidesz coopting the ideas of Jobbik might ruffle a Jobbik voter's feathers, but they need to find a different way to combat Fidesz other than being obstructionist to things they supposedly want.
>>
File: vona_orban.jpg (410KB, 950x674px) Image search: [Google]
vona_orban.jpg
410KB, 950x674px
>>133376178
That's not really true. They didn't obstruct anything actually important and all throughout times, they are cooperating the most with Fidesz, while the meme leftist would vote for nothing Orbán wants. There is no huge ideological gap now between the milder Jobbik and right-shifting Fidesz, but there is a strong confrontation between the two parties on personal matters and actual issues.

And I think it could be a good thing if we'd have a proper two-party system with Fidesz and Jobbik. Fidesz is more pro-American and pro-atlantic, while Jobbik is more memey, but they can be a good control on Fidesz in domestic politics.

Honestly I think if they can work together, but compete against each other, the country will benefit from it. In case of an actual trouble they will stick together nevertheless. Jobbik would always back up anything anti-globalist, anti-Eu and anti-Soros, so they are good boys, don't be too harsh on them.
>>
>>133372576
>Jew vs. Jew
>OPs title
No shit a kike won you idiot
>>
>>133377467
I mean Orban does have them over a barrel in terms of achieving a majority when he's constantly siphoning voters from them. I know they need to combat that somehow, but I don't see how blocking that referendum helps. It just looks like the right cannibalizing itself when they've got as close as you can get to a right wing consensus of any European government. It looks cynical and greedy which is the main charge Jobbik has against Fidesz. I'm just diasporafag, but I'd like to see you start pushing in the same direction more.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.