[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Global Warming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: global-warming.jpg (34KB, 667x466px) Image search: [Google]
global-warming.jpg
34KB, 667x466px
The effects of global warming, such as rising sea levels, are false.

Perform this experiment:
Fill a graduated container with water, and add an ice cube. Take note of the voulme.

Allow the ice cube to melt, take note of the volume.

THE VOLUME WILL NOT CHANGE.

Global warming is a scare tactic, for reasons we can only intelligently assume.
>>
>>133372412
Gravity does not affect the ice caps the same
/thread
>>
Fuck your stupid 7th grade science experiment.

I was born in '82 and I've seen the winters get lighter and lighter. My life is an experiment. Get back to school and quit talking shit until you have lived your life.
>>
File: mysticalbullshit.png (689KB, 1891x4901px) Image search: [Google]
mysticalbullshit.png
689KB, 1891x4901px
>>133372412

What about glaciers and arctic ice on land?

Don't post dumb shit. Climate change is real. What is not real, is human caused climate change.
>>
>>133372412
BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY
http://archive.is/oAy5n
http://archive.fo/oAy5n
>>133339446 → →
ROTHSCHILD LEAKS
>>
Gravity affects ice caps differently? WOW.

Your life is an experiment? WOW - say that ot places experiencing the coldest temperatures ever. WOW

Glaciers on land still add to that weight on the land mass and the displacement is equivalent.
I never said climate change is not real.

Do not twist my words you kike mother fucker. This is how i know you are a fucking kike.
>>
File: 123ttwert234.jpg (271KB, 1920x840px) Image search: [Google]
123ttwert234.jpg
271KB, 1920x840px
>>133372752
Every organism in history of earth hated winter. Everything slows down and tries to survive until warm weather comes back.
Then murica happens and out come people who shart in marts to complain how winter is getting warmer.
>>
Also, sea level never rose due to glaciers melting.

This is another Jew-con that was invented to cause one to disbelieve in the Great Flood.
>>
>>133373885

Are you fucking stupid. I'm not complaining about Winter getting warmer, I'm complaining about Summer's getting hotter.

Drink drano faggot.
>>
>>133374686
"I was born in '82 and I've seen the winters get lighter and lighter. My life is an experiment. Get back to school and quit talking shit until you have lived your life."

I cant take you seriously. Go fuck off.
>>
>>133375716

Can you take yourself seriously?. SERIOUSLY SERIOUS QUESTION!
>>
if the ice in the antarctic, a giant ISLAND covered in ice, melted because it wasn't originally taking up space (density) in the ocean it will cause sea levels to rise
but the floating ice melting actually lowers sea levels due to the density of water being a lot greater than ice which is why ice floats
there you go
>>
>>133372412
>for reasons we can only intelligently assume.
"Negative Politics" - tell people a scary story and that you will "protect" them, which is the same thing as doing nothing, then when nothing changes you say: "oh yay, look how great a job I did"

Awesome political tactic really, especially if you are already in power and just want to hold onto your elite status.
>>
Right, it's false, which is exactly why all those small island nations in the Pacific ocean are trying to figure out what to do with all their people, and Florida is spending 500 million dollars just to raise one part of Miami one block so it doesn't go underwater.

This doesn't even count all of the historical samples we have of civilizations on coastal areas on all continents being washed away because of sea level rise.

You faggots really just have zero concept of what is happening right now and is going to continue to happen. Most of you losers you believe climate change is a hoax probably haven't read a book since highschool, yet think because you browse this board you're so much more 'red pilled'.

Western civilization is over, our most powerful people are still in the 'bargaining' phase, when drastic action was required 40 years ago. It will be nothing but a slow steady decline into collapse. When the food riots start (because you know, crops don't really adapt well to extreme heat waves), remember this post.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.