[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /pol/, redpill me on getting a vasectomy. At the moment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG413513230.jpg (99KB, 861x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG413513230.jpg
99KB, 861x960px
Alright /pol/, redpill me on getting a vasectomy.
At the moment I'm pretty convinced on it.
Personal stories, stats, your own experiences, anything
Pic mostly unrelated
>>
Why not get castrated while you're at it?

MGTOW FOR LYFE1!1!1
>>
>>133370055

Have children.

Fight for the future.

Don't listen to the vasectomy (((narrative))) or (((MGTOW))).
>>
>>133370055
any unnecessary surgery is bad.
should only do surgeries that are needed for health issues.
what if you change your mind? another surgery for nothing..
just wear a fucking condom..
>but its not the same!
better than fall for Jewish tricks..
>>
>>133370481
I don't make over 100k a year, and I live in a country where "whites dying out" in my lifetime or the next is paranoid bullshit.
I can't 100% guarantee an ideal life for any kids I have, so I'm not going to have them just for my own selfish reasons
>>
>>133370055
If you have kids, do it. It's the best thing ever. If you don't have kids, I'd wait until you're 35. Once it's done tho fuckin party on. You can cum in anything anywhere with or without consent (lol) with zero risk of pregnancy. Its fanfuckingtastic
>>
>>133370736
Condoms still have a chance of pregnancy
>>
>>133370312
Even better, cut off your dickĀ”
>>
>>133370055
Why would you do that?
>>
>>133371231
Read thread pls
>>
>>133371343
Be celibate, instead of mutilating yourself.
>>
>>133371538
I'm not going to have a house and get married and just never have sex.
It's going to happen, it already does happen.
I just want to mitigate the chance of causing another life to take care of that I'm not 100% able to provide for perfectly
>>
>>133371732
If you are not having kids, don't get married.
>>
>>133370055
If you're white, do NOT do it under any circumstances. You'd be throwing away literally thousands of years of your ancestors' genes just because you're an irresponsible man child who can't raise a couple fucking kids. Pathetic.
If you aren't white, go for it, you're a waste of oxygen and resources anyway.
>>
>>133371096
well, just make sure shes on the pill then..

unless you go around fucking everything that moves..
>>
>>133371967
First off, I am white.
Secondly, the irresponsible thing to do would be to just roll the dice and accidently have a kid one day that I haven't saved up for.
>>
>>133371830
So just never have sex then?
>>
>>133372554
I'm not going to just take every females word that they're doing their responsible part
>>
>>133372748
well, if youre a player that fucks a lot of women i can understand how it can be complicated..

personally i only have sex with people that im romantically involved, and that i know and trust.
but thats just how i am

other way is to slip her a after morning pill in her coffee, but thats illegal and stuff..
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.