[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats your opinion on Russia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 2688.jpg (352KB, 1920x2503px) Image search: [Google]
2688.jpg
352KB, 1920x2503px
>>
Wouldn't care if the government DID collide with Trump.

End justifies the means.
>>
File: e1_01.jpg (442KB, 1020x680px) Image search: [Google]
e1_01.jpg
442KB, 1020x680px
>>133364681
kill it with fire
>>
>>133364681
Nuke em
>>
>>133364681
A country and people who know nothing but suffering.
>>
They're bros.
>>
they kicked out monsanto, that's a big deal

if i wanted to reproduce i would never do so with a woman that eats gmos. but i don't want to reproduce so moot point in my case, and if i did i'd move to scotland instead since they also kicked out monsanto.

anyways, good vegetables, seems cold, vodka, i don't really have an opinion about russia
>>
>>133365223
The fuck do you have against GMOs?
>>
>>133364911
>gallery of Europe communists leaders
>>
>>133364681
Love the history and culture
Russians are bros
>>
>>133364681
Are you the extremist Ivan? Russia is solid, but they should go back to their orthodox church before it's too late to heal the degeneracy.
>>
File: 1_01.jpg (613KB, 1020x674px) Image search: [Google]
1_01.jpg
613KB, 1020x674px
>>133365538
we have a whole exhibition
>>
>>133365396
they're too healthy, too many nutrients and people are getting stronger, too strong. monsanto loves us and according to mainstream media the majority of scientists that want to keep their jobs agree that it's literally a fantastic company that can be totally trusted. ignore any studies to the contrary, the fda did and they know best
>>
Nice enough guys, plenty of good writers, composers, love the Russian ballet. But it is folly to mistake the Russian for a European simply because they look similar and occasionally enjoy similar things. I cannot for the life of me understand why people continue to make this mistake.
>>
Enjoy their history, culture, and art. They also know how to take care of business when it comes to terrorists.
>>
File: butternut.jpg (537KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
butternut.jpg
537KB, 2048x2048px
I don't believe in some thing, and some thing must be done to counter-act that. which means that that thung shoulld have been did.
>>
File: muslims-in-moscow.jpg (74KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
muslims-in-moscow.jpg
74KB, 690x388px
>>133364681
is russia a snackbar country?
>>
>>133364681
been good since 2000
>>
>>133364681
Russia has contributed many great minds, many great artworks (particularly architecture), and many scientific advancements to this world. And it is, aside from the types of rural shitholes that also exist anywhere else, a beautiful country, particularly in places like Kamchatka. But it's also a tortured and mutilated country. I think the brutality of the Mongol yoke, centuries of serfdom, the October revolution, the loss of something like 26,000,000 people during WWII, and the slaughter of the Cold War era have all contributed to some strange cultural and intellectual developments in the country. When you watch documentaries or news pieces about Russia or read statements from government officials, you get the feeling that there's no real will to tackle crime or bring down corruption or really make any great improvements to Russian society. It's like almost everyone's just sort of accepted Russia as it is, with the oligarchy and corruption, drug and alcohol abuse, and rampant prostitution. It's also afflicted, though not nearly as much as China, by the "fake" culture phenomenon. You know, the sort of 1980s capitalist playboy mentality took over parts of the upper class after the dissolution of the Soviet Union, and it hasn't really left.

With all that said, I don't think the US is any better. We're having our own culture problem where almost every urban area is becoming the same. I'm sick of seeing yoga studios and vegan restaurants and muslim-friendly grocery stores popping up in all the cities, even in Dixie. And I don't even want to start on our political system.
>>
>>133364681
people are nice and have a sense of humor, the government has been different levels of fucked up for 100+ years

you can do better
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.