[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the special prosecutor?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: witch.jpg (70KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
witch.jpg
70KB, 780x438px
Don't give me any that "no reasonable prosecutor" bullshit, /pol/. Give it to me straight: why hasn't Trump asked the DOJ to nail this bitch? The new FBI director could obviously change that, but I'm getting a little impatient and any explanation would be enough to soothe my frustration.
>>
File: cucked by trump.png (240KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cucked by trump.png
240KB, 800x600px
>>133361820
Trump said you owe her your gratitude.

You cucks got cucked good.
>>
You got conned
>>
Sham democracy
>>
>>133361820
Why would he order the arrest and prosecution of a close personal friend?
>>
Because every single lawyer on his payroll knows that there is literally no case against her. Just like when he threatened to sue Comey for "leaking classified information" then backed off after a couple of days.
>>
Hello New York Times!
Hello Washington Post!
>>
File: pepe trump.png (224KB, 1161x789px) Image search: [Google]
pepe trump.png
224KB, 1161x789px
>>133361820
Why doesn't Trump just sign an EO that makes it legal to put his political rivals in jail? LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!
>>
>>133362366
Digits don't lie this thread will probably be on an opinion page titled "Right wing Trump supporters give up all hope! Also Russia.."
>>
>>133361820
Because he's ruining her support and supply chain before attacking, faggot.
>>
>>133362553
Her support might be doing the work for him.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/book-brazile-rips-dnc-she-inherited-infighting-scandal-hubris-cites-clinton-obama-missteps/article/2628381
>>
a) she is too powerful and has too many powerful friends

b) she would become a martyr

c) she would 100% take others down with her, they won't let that happen
>>
File: two scoops.png (171KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
two scoops.png
171KB, 600x541px
>>133363066
>she is too powerful
KeK and Trump are more powerful.
>>
>>133363234
>>
>>133362437
You care more about what leftists might think of you than what Trump is actually doing
Have you ever criticized your god emperor leader? Once? Or have you always stood by him no matter what he did because you don't want to give the Leftists a single inch?

You're in a cult of personality
>>
>>133361820
Time for her to be locked up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.