[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Trump supporters admire Japan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170712_095314.png (757KB, 1080x1699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170712_095314.png
757KB, 1080x1699px
http://archive.is/whzbJ
>>
>>133361372
the admiration is mutual, Japan loves Trump-sama
>>
>stupid question thread
GTFO
>>
>>133361372
>A racially homogenous, high IQ population
>No immigrants allowed
>Everyone works
>Effectively no crime
>Solid infrastructure aside from problems caused by constant earthquakes
>Natural disasters don't result in mass chimpouts that never end followed by, "why ain't da gubment helpin us?!"
Guess I just need to get a heavy dose of Created Equalâ„¢
>>
>>133361372

Because of eurobeat and anime
>>
>>133361954
Sh-shut up. R-racist
>>
>>133361954
I love a big soggy bowl of created equal. That bland, uniform taste. No structure, texture, or flavor. It just falls apart when you try to scoop it up. Delicious.
>>
leftists admire nothing, they abhor reality and live in their heads. They think they are god.
>>
File: maa_shekeru.jpg (514KB, 1200x1836px) Image search: [Google]
maa_shekeru.jpg
514KB, 1200x1836px
>>133361372
He's a good goy.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-Jewish_common_ancestry_theory
>>
>>133362902
Could you cremate 6 million (((Japs))) with a nuke?
>>
>>133362440
I think you are spot on, I used to be like this, is like the "dark side" of "enlightenment", its like the reverse of an ego death

instead of saying

>my essence is the same as everything, which is God, therefore I dont exist, my ego doesnt exist.

In this state, life is only meaningful through others, self gratification becomes pointless.

Leftist do the opposite, they have a God seeing moment, but they absorbed God into their egos, therefore believing their persona is actually God, and the universe itself was made for them. In this case, self gratification is the only thing that partially keeps their eternal void momentarily satisfied
>>
>>133361954
>Tfw wish I could go to Japan just for peaceful simplicity but at the same time don't want to because they are not my people and I'm Baka gajin

I JUST WANT A FUCKING HOMOGENEOUS LAND OF WHITES IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!?!
>>
File: weebofaggot.png (815KB, 958x539px) Image search: [Google]
weebofaggot.png
815KB, 958x539px
>>133361372
>>
File: bj.png (812KB, 1080x1699px) Image search: [Google]
bj.png
812KB, 1080x1699px
>>
I want a nihongo gf :(
>>
>>133361372
NOTICE ME TRUMP SENPAI
>>
>>133361954
Because the Japanese are not collectively retarded, maybe?
>>
>>133363681
that "go" at the end of nihongo... It would refer to the Japanese language. You mean "nipponjinjosei"
;) Got you covered spainbro.
>>
Japan's racis,m is the reason why they'll reserve their culture while the rest of the world bcomes a globalist shithole
>>
>>133363576
>implying we like them for surveillance and not homogeny and a strong culture that modernized and doesn't use their race card for handouts
These people know they are lying.
>>
>>133364941
Why the fuck would you want that? The important part is not understanding her moon speak.
>>
Japan understands that immigrants for short term economic help will become a permanent problem forever. A generation of debt is better than an eternity of gibsmedats
>>
>>133365632
Never had that perspective before; you totally have a point.
>>
best allies

but don't worry we like to ship america/poland too
you two are a couple of qts
>>
File: TrumpCheckEm.jpg (153KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpCheckEm.jpg
153KB, 800x797px
>>133363333
checked
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.