[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you call a Muslim flying a plain? Well?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 20170712_085920.jpg (3MB, 1891x2773px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_085920.jpg
3MB, 1891x2773px
What do you call a Muslim flying a plain? Well?
>>
What do you call a chink fucking a dog?
A canadian
>>
>>133357803
Lol I don't get it
>>
How does one fly a plain?
>>
>>133357376
Nice wifebeater you uncultured swine
>>
AED

airborne explosive device.
>>
>>133357376
westernized
>>
>>133357376

I'd call her a fucking unicorn since the Pilot community is like 95% male.
>>
>>133357376
Kafir probably
>>
>>133357376
>What do you call a guy who uses the opening line of a famous joke format and then reverses its traditionally witty punchline to deliver an anti-humour shock to the reader making them feel institutionally racist for the purposes of your own agenda?

OP
>>
>>133357376
HAHAHA
I get it.
The joke is that you expected a joke.
Laughing my fucking ass off right now.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Really activated my sides.
>>
>>133357803
Fpbp
>>
>>133358725
Other formats are available

> What do you get if you cross a hostile invasive force with a docile domestic force?

Sweden.
>>
>>133357376
What do you call a muslim with a bomb vest?
Tolerance.
>>
>>133357376
What do you call a Muslim crashing a car into a tree?
A waste. The car had four seats.
>>
>>133357376
Haraam
>>
What do you call a Muslim who fucks goats and 8yr old girls?

The prophet Mohammed. PBUH.
>>
>>133359030
>Swedes
>Docile
They have shocked the fucking Germans who were used to the most brutal warfare when they joined the 30 years war and failed to invade but managed to loot and massacre Poland a few decades later.
They are very collectivistic, if their media would start calling for a genocide, they'd be picking up IKEA cutleries to shank the muzzies
>>
>>133359175
kek.

What do you get if you kill yourself in the name of Islam and take out loads of old women and young girls in the process?

40 young girls.
>>
>>133357803
Kek
>>
>Very fast kebab moving at incredible high speed
>>
>>133357376
those terrorists that crashed the planes on 9/11 were trained as pilots
>>
>>133359419
you must be new here.

Hi new friend.
>>
>>133357376
>flying a plain?
illiterate
>>
>>133357376
>muslim is a race

Do you want to have a war, Canada? Do you want truck bombs detonating in your city centers and your country annexed?
>>
>>133359500
What do you get if you take 10,000 refugees and remove those escaping conflict and the women and children?

10,000 refugees.
>>
>>133357376
OP THIS IS GOLD!!! I NEVER THOUGHT IT THAT WAY!! AND IT IS FUNNY AS WELL!! OH MY!

I am sorry for being a critic of an ideology that produces mass killers, I am sorry for not bending over and letting Ahmed pound my butthole (even tho I am not a homosexual so basically I will be letting Ahmed and his 10 cousins rape me) I am sorry for pointing out the flaws of this ideology, teach me OP how to be more like you xxx
>>
>>133357376
What do you call the religion of islam?

Not a fucking race.

Also you call a muslim woman flying a plane, a kafir because there's no such thing as a muslim woman with enough real freedom to do that.
>>
File: Hanadi-Zakaria-al-Hindi.jpg (13KB, 368x270px) Image search: [Google]
Hanadi-Zakaria-al-Hindi.jpg
13KB, 368x270px
>>133360593
>Also you call a muslim woman flying a plane, a kafir because there's no such thing as a muslim woman with enough real freedom to do that.
My infidel, please.
>>
Name one female muslim pilot.

/Thread
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.