[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon I'm worried about myself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Hillary-Open-Mouth-copy.jpg (62KB, 660x650px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Open-Mouth-copy.jpg
62KB, 660x650px
My ex-wife was a Russian, but now she's a US citizen, and I talked to her yesterday on the phone. The topic of the Presidential election and the 'Russian' connection arose. We also talked about adoption of Russian children. Have I committed a crime?

Also I stayed at the same lodge in Sochi where Putin likes to hang out. I may have been served by a waitress who also served him?

Do I have to seppuku nao?
>>
You have a problem. Urgently contact me
>>
>>133356737
You and your wife will be rounded up by the FBI, expect loud knocks at your door tonight, hide your money and other valuables or probably just shoot yourself in the head because you're going to Gitmo, you fucking traitor.
>>
File: melania jet.jpg (297KB, 1020x1530px) Image search: [Google]
melania jet.jpg
297KB, 1020x1530px
Anon, I may be OK. I checked and there's no crime called 'collusion' or 'talking to a Russian'.

I looked into it a little further and found some interesting facts about Russia.

1. They are partners with US on the ISS. In fact we depend on their rockets to transport our astronauts to the space station. Our astronauts talk to their cosmonauts on the daily.

2. Russia has more nuclear weapons than the US. Just sayin' yo.

3. Russia is a first-world nation.

4. Russia is the biggest geographic country by a large margin even AFTER the dissolution of the USSR. (Imagine before!)

5. Russian women are beautiful and dare I say this ... White!
>>
>>133356737

Is your ex wife a Kremlin connected lawyer and are you actively working for/the son of the president?

Reagan's spinning in his grave. The party that once stood up to godless Communists has been COMPLETELY cucked by them. /pol/ will defend this.
>>
I dated a Russian girl in college. Was I really dating a spy? Pls help, I don't want the FBI to arrest me for being attracted to women with Russian accents.
>>
File: MELANIA%20TRUMP%20-04.jpg (151KB, 1250x1719px) Image search: [Google]
MELANIA%20TRUMP%20-04.jpg
151KB, 1250x1719px
Anon, I heard Bill Clinton talked to a large Russian audience and got a check for half a million dollars? Is he in trouble too?

Also I heard Podesta was hiding lots of shares in a shell company created in his daughter's name in a Russian company than benefited from the Uranium one deal that the Clinton foundation received 20 million bucks temporaneously with the deal.

Should they surrender themselves to the authorities also?
>>
>>133357000

digits confirm. contact your handler OP
>>
I used to fuck a russian from time to time. Send help.
>>
File: Melania.jpg (72KB, 596x658px) Image search: [Google]
Melania.jpg
72KB, 596x658px
>>133357335

You mean the lawyer that was working for the DNC on the Steele file? The one who actively protested against Trump and posted on social media?

Um, no.

Isn't it good that Putin is the head of United Russia, the most anti-communist organization on the face of the earth?

Anon you'll be glad to know that Russia has overcome the grasp of communism and they have been marginalized. The communists are a joke in Russia nao! Whew!
>>
>>133356737
You're literally going to jail and then to hell if you're Catholic
>>
>>133357000
Details?
>>
>>133357335
Translation: Donald Trump Jr. is not a politician, did not do anything illegal, and did nothing more than what is generally known as "opposition research". The source is totally irrelevant, as should be obvious considering the large number of US-Israeli dual nationals who would otherwise be entirely barred from any involvement in the U.S. political process
>>
>>133357335
The commies are here now. They've only got a hard on for taking down Russia because it stands as the shining example of why communism is a shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.