[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop worshipping a kike on a stick.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ben-garrison-stab-in-the-back.jpg (62KB, 502x341px) Image search: [Google]
ben-garrison-stab-in-the-back.jpg
62KB, 502x341px
Stop worshipping a kike on a stick.
>>
>>133355088

Come and make me
>>
>>133355088
Stop Being a divisive Kike.
>>
>>133355088
there are so many good arguments and you still choose the worst one.
>>
File: fedora shrek.png (611KB, 565x547px) Image search: [Google]
fedora shrek.png
611KB, 565x547px
>jesus was an ethnic jew
truly epic argument bro
>>
>>133355199
It is a pretty good one. And a religion that teaches that jews are the chosen people is a slave religion. Look at the American christians - they are some of the biggest zionists.
>>
>>133355088
>kike on a stick meme
Literally a Jewish invention.
Jesus is alive.
>>
>>133355088
stop worshiping a stick
>a tree
>>
>>133355088
Daily Reminder that Atheists and Pagans are just Jewish subversion to hinder white supremacy.
>>
>>133355387
Same if true here and in the UK (and I'm sure in the rest of the West). Jews and christians always push for muh diversity and helping brown people ("fellow man").

Also turn the other cheek... Christians are more likely to forgive.

>>133355546
No it's not also not an argument.
>>
File: 1496950919072m.jpg (137KB, 715x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496950919072m.jpg
137KB, 715x1024px
>>133355142
>Store up treasures in heaven
>Don't worry about this world, goy. Be humble and give up your life to my book. You"ll getvsomething better later.
>>
>>133355696
It is a slave religion. Got popular with Roman slaves. Their lives were so shit that they had to believe that it got better when they died.
>>
>>133355387
>teaches that Jews are the chosen one

Correct, up until the Jewish rejection of Christ. Then Christians become the chosen ones. I will agree though American Zionists are obnoxious, most of us are taught the Jewish chosen thing until you read scripture for yourself.
>>
>>133355387
They are god's chosen people but that didn't stop god from cursing them, driving them out of the promised land. They would also later be the ones to crucify the messiah and savior they've been waiting for. Christianity is a faith that does not share the same beliefs as these people and I dont know what kind of mental gymnastics one does to somehow connect gentile christianity to jewish faith other than the fact that they both share a few scriptures, letters and books. Just so you know the Bible is different from the Torah
>>
>>133355088
Reduction to absurd, and genetic fallacy.
>>
>>133355088
>kike on a stick.

Daily reminder he was killed by juda.
Daily reminder he kicked out the banksters from the G_d's temple.

Your argument is shit and you are a faggot.
>>
If the chews are right about Jesus; then they have nothing to worry about.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.