[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shia lalalalaa lulululu omg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sls.jpg (61KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
sls.jpg
61KB, 615x410px
the gift that keeps on giving
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVuaYpvWusM
>>
>>133353466
Shia is a FAKE black man. a white dude trying to be black. stops drinking milk, stops eating mayo and bologna, basks in the sun. but this devil will never be black. that stain is purplish brown. the purple is the melanin cells, his white skin rejected it from his skin and his body moved it to his digestive system, where this disaster happened. whites will NEVER obtain The Light of Ra.
>>
>>133354154
whites live in the light of Christ
you worship the moon
>>
File: shia gay bear.png (431KB, 962x909px) Image search: [Google]
shia gay bear.png
431KB, 962x909px
>>133353466
whats this?
>>
>>133356842
would anyone be surprised if he were bi?
I don't think so.

He's worth $25M

rich + messed-up = eccentric
poor + messed-up = mentally ill
>>
>>133356842
tho that marking looks more like a paw not a claw
>>
how much you want to bet he blames medication?
>>
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I get it now

this is an impromptu art project

I'll have to digest the purpose behind it, but at least no one was hurt.

there's a point to this, just not sure what is it yet.

playing the rich card doesn't help the little guy, but people in that position usually rant incoherently regardless of income, they say a lot of bullshit.

Feel bad for the cops, but then who was he really hurting?

If he was a poor slob and they let him be would he have turned feral?
>>
>>133357589
So he fucks dogs, then.
>>
>>133353466
>6 posts by this id
>8 replies
>posts reaction video instead of source

You're going to have to use more organic marketing strategies than that faggot.
>>
>>133359158
the picture would indicate then that he's a wolf

so umm yeah, maybe
>>
>>133359734

just talking to myself whilst waiting to die

it's what I usually do anyway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.