[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>(((RUNNING)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

when the fuck are we going to address the issue of the cross country jew? these fucking cucks and their stupid fucking 13.1/26.2/[insert number of genders a pozzed faggot thinks there is here] stickers on their cars. why does running invariably attract the biggest mouthbreathing virtue signaling bluepilled fucking C U C K S?
it's literally a 100% rate correlation between cross cucktry cucks and total bluepilled cuckoldry and degeneracy, so when are we going to fucking lynch (((runners))) on the street?
bikers too, physically remove both problems and the issue of race traitorous bourgoise white cucks will disappear overnight, i guarantee it. remember bikelock boy is a huge biking faggot, and so are literally all antifags (who aren't too fat to get on a bike at least)

we need to promote redpilled physical activities and shun shitty bluepilled dumbass physical activities. like how many fucking neurons does it take to fucking prance around mindlessly like a faggot?
>muh calorie burn
nigger you're autistic, no one but a loser sits there and autistically maths out how much they have to (((run))) to burn x amount of calories like some minmaxing mmo wizard.
also notice niggers engage in lots of running too, so there's definitely no barrier for entry and something partaken by degenerates of all colors, paco runs to the border and from la migra, chang runs to catch canines for dinner, and kikes run to small change left on the ground
>>
>>133353021
shit bait
>>
>>133353071
kiwis run from packs of wild maoris who lynch them
>>
>>133353240
almost as funny as it is accurate
>>
>>133353021

The point of running a marathon is not to run 26.2 between Marathon and Athens, that is for gay people

The point of running a marathon is to run TO THE DEATH

THIS is why the newed jewed olympics are boring
>>
>>133353408
we need to run them to the death
a desth march, if you will
>>
>>133353319
Very nicely said.

>>133353021
Have you considered that some people might just like sport?
>>
>>133353021
I have no experience with cross country, but simply jogging 3 times a week has been great for me, and is going to be great for you too.

The human body is meant for movement, and jogging is good for your health, looks, and mood. It is a relatively cheap hobby too. Can't ask for more, can you?

So 3 times a week go jog for 1/2 an hour. There are free websites that can help you start without putting your knees into danger. You thank me later.
>>
>>133353505
i got a sport for you: extreme helicopter riding
>>
>>133353021
Running is the original workout. Only one reason the run. To stay alive. Chase or be chased. Running is survival. Running is trying to catch the dragons tail.
>>
>>133353021
Runner here. I agree it attracts fags like nothing else, left two clubs because of it. You can run without being a faggot about it, just put one foot in front of the other and run ffs.
>>
>>133353675
>tfw actually a helicopter pilot
Oh well, it beats a rascal scooter.
>>
running is about discipline, development. It's a from of Meditation because one must master breathing while running. It forces you to concentrate on breath. Running is a redpill.
>>
so many literal race traitoring democrat voting fucking pokemon go to the polls cucks in my thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.